Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Friction Hitlist

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Friction Hitlist Empty Friction Hitlist

Post by Lotuswarrior Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:23 am

The AFW arena was quiet if you didn't count the fans making noise for the next match or event to happen. It didn't take long for the fans to get their wish as the lights suddenly went out. The sound of a hovering helicopter filled the arena then an unknown theme began to play. After the music started to play a spotlight shone down on the ring and three ropes came down from the rafters. Three women came down these ropes and were dressed like Black op members. After setting foot in the ring the ropes were pulled back up and the lights came back on. The three women were standing back to back and were wearing identical black masks.

After a moment the crowd began to quiet down as they expected at least on of the three women to talk. The three lined up side by side and pointed toward the large screen above the entrance ramp. A video began to play and one by the current members of the Friction roster began to cycle through until the screen had all the pictures lined up and placed in the background. After all the pictures filled the screen, they were then all circled by a red marker. and then the video was kept on a loop from there.

The attention was brought back to the ring as one of the women stepped out of line and had a microphone in her hand. She had visible tattoos going up her arms and she stood in the center of the ring and brought the microphone to her mouth. Her mask had a voice changer in it and it sounded slightly robotic. "Ladies and Gentlemen...we are the Unwanted OPs. We are here on a mission and you just got a glimpse of our hit list. Our mission is simple...we will defeat all of Friction by any means. Before we depart and began to take Friction apart one at a time. Is there anyone back there who is willing to defend themselves now, before we start choosing targets? Friction roster you have three minutes to reply." After saying that, the video on screen was replaced by a timer and started to countdown from three minutes.

3:00...2:40..1:15...

Last edited by Lotuswarrior on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Friction Hitlist Empty Re: Friction Hitlist

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:48 pm

Almost like clockwork after not too long of waiting an ominous yet gentle theme would begin to gently dance through the numerous arena speakers, nobody being visible for a few more slow moving seconds until the defender of the weak would emerge, Ven, as strong and steady looking as always, wearing the same traditional blue ragged outfit that she usually did, her long black hair trailing down her back alike a small contained starless universe.

Spoiler:

Without hesitation nor fear Ven would begin making her swift way to the ring, each leg moving in perfect rhythm as she took in gradual breaths, realising that doing this alone was probably very dangerous, but not daring to show even an ounce of doubt in her completely calm facial expression, her piercing eyes constantly aimed at the three tough individuals in the ring, attempting to decode exactly why they would choose to perform such a wide scale attack.

After reaching ringside Ven would carefully climb up, giving the three intimidating women one last curious look before quickly hopping over the top rope, gracefully striding over to them once she had properly entered into the squared circle.

"Hello, ladies. I'm afraid that I'm not particularly in agreement with your plan." Ven would speak out to the small group, her voice gentle and without anger as she offered the three a calm smile, trying to see if she could perhaps solve this situation without the use of violence.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:28 am

The lights dimming once more before the three unknown women gave their answer, "Power" By Kanye West suddenly kicked off down the speakers. Emerging from the entrance curtains quite quickly, a buxom blonde amazon clad in essentially a bunny corset immediately made her presence, near stomping down the ramp at a methodical pace, her face one of a dark smile.

Spoiler:

As per the norm greeted by a chorus of boo's, Karen Starring made her way to the ring once again failing to even recognise the crowd was there. She wasn't one for talking, hell, this had been the first time she had her way to the ring for a reason other than to compete in a match. But something the three unknown women said struck a nerve with the blonde, her teeth grinding underneath her dark smile as she made her walk up to the entrance ramp. Standing on the ring apron for a moment, the same side as Ven, her eyes solely on the three women dressed in black. Eventually, she'd step over the top rope, one leg at a time.

"You know there 'spec ops,' I'm not really one for been targeted."
Karen would loudly speak, with a cocky confident tone, as she walked slowly up to a spot next to Ven. "And if all three of you special forces drop-outs are gonna' apparently come for everyone, me included, then there's no point hanging around."

Her hands to her hips, she'd confidently stride up to a spot parallel to the much bigger Ven, her stride causing a obnoxious shoulder barge with the big woman, as her eyes stayed solely on the three before her, apparently after a fight.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:42 am

The next person to come out didn't even wait for her theme to place. She was strolling down the ramp with a firm gait and her head held high and focused as her ringletted curls and generous bust bounced with each step.

Spoiler:

She marched into the ring and stood next to the two taller girls and formed a line in front of the ops girls. "Fashionably late, naturally." She said simply and glanced between the three girls. "Hello, poppets." She said to the three Americans in her dry yet posh British accent. "I've heard you're making a list and checking it twice, or whatever the idiom is. While your bravado is certainly admirable, I'm afraid it's quite misplaced." Addyson took a moment to adjust the cuffs on her uniform. "Allow me to introduce myself. Addyson Queensbury. Commander Addyson Queensbury, H.M.S." She pointed out the last three letters as she said them slowly.

She looked to the other two, lingering on Ven first. "They've certainly spiked the water where you're from." She said drolly and turned to Karen. "And I daresay it's nowhere near Halloween." She said and focused back to the intruding trio. "Either way, ladies." She said. "Now that things have been evened up a bit, I say we all hike up our chins and "send them packing" or however they are saying it these days."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:21 am

The three girls stood side by side as girl after girl appeared in the ring before the timer reached zero. Things were already going against their expectations, but even so they were smiling behind their masks.

"It looks like things have evened out in this ring, but given enough time I'm sure we'll be outnumbered soon enough. To be honest, we thought you Friction wrestlers wouldn't be so scared at the sudden appearance of three new wrestlers calling everyone out. Strength in numbers huh?" The one with the tattooed arms was still doing all the talking and the Unwanted Ops all took one step back in unison.

The one with the Braid tilted her head to her left side and placed a hand on her hip. "I call dibs on the Brit if she wants to get violent. The tallest girl shook her head and took her new place between her two partners and the three girls on the other side.

"Fighting now could interfere with our mission later." The tall, black haired, girl had no emotion in her voice and it was hard to tell if she was serious or just monotone.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:56 am

At the entrance of her fellow Friction wrestlers Ven couldn't help but feel somewhat relived, as she would no longer have to stand up against this trio of intimidating wrestler alone. Sure these certainly weren't the allies which she would have picked if given a choice, but when you are in a situation like this, beggars indeed cannot afford to be choosers.

Taking a look at the other two wrestlers Ven wasn't particularly enthralled. She recognised Karen as one of the people she had actually been targeting for her unacceptable behaviour, and although she hadn't heard of this so called commander, she already wasn't the biggest fan of hers due to the slightly irritating spiked water comment.

However before she got much of a chance to voice her opinion the three which they had all come out here to stand against began to speak, immediately grasping the tall woman's attention and having no trouble keeping it.

"Now there won't be any calling dibs on anyone. Especially when it's within the context of violence." Ven explained calmly to the girl with the Braid, trying her best to keep her gentle smile up despite this intense situation. "Fighting now would indeed be a bad idea." Ven went on, now addressing the taller woman with the same pacifist expression. "In fact. This entire plan of yours is a bad idea, and I'm giving you this opportunity to do the sensible thing, and stand down." The tall wrestler finished off, hoping that perhaps they would accept the opportunity she was offering.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:40 pm

Karen's eyes didn't leave the trio of women, even as 'reinforcements' arrived as it were. She didn't much care, she would of spoke and acted the same had she been the only one to take the taunt, even if it resulted in a beat down. She would roll her eyes at the costume comment though, huffing, almost sick to death of either her attire or looks been the victim of jibes.

"No dibs huh?" Karen would almost laugh, before taking a single step forward, leaving the line of girls that had formed and coming closer to the trio, her eyes turning to the biggest girl that stood across from her, head rolling up to face her. "Dibs."

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:52 pm

"Now before we get started, let us introduce ourselves. Samantha Fox."
appearance:
After revealing her name, Samantha would remove her mask and held it in her right hand.

"Claire Knight."
appearance:
Much like her partner she also took off her mask.

"Nanael Marx."
appearance:
Nanael would pull her mask up for a few seconds before putting it back down.

"Don't mind her, she can be a bit shy at times." Samantha told three women before moving toward Ven and balancing out the teams. "Given the circumstances I will propose a few ideas. One...a three on three tag match, two...a series of one on one matches, or three...we all just go at it right now?" Samantha dropped her mic and the three girls all stood ready for whatever would happen next.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:55 pm

Addyson watched as the three girls shuffled into their positions and made their introductions. Apparently the woman named Claire Knight had become quite interested in her. It was well enough, they seemed about the same height and matched up as evenly as it was going to get. Personally, Addyson didn't care who she faced as long as she carried out her duties.

"Right then." Addyson spoke up. "I'm in agreement with my large friend here. A nasty little brawl certainly is ill advised on your end." She looked over to Karen. "I, myself, have always preferred to stand on ceremony however, but if we tagged, they most certainly have the advantage of unit cohesion." Addyson then smiled, very briefly for the first time since she had come down.

"However, that sort of defeat, I think, would prove to be the most humiliating. Perhaps we should think of ourselves as exterminators, rather than wrestlers when dealing with these poppets." Addyson added and looked the invading trio in the eyes.

"My vote is for the tag match, but I'll allow my newfound compatriots to have their own say. Either way, the full force of the Queen's Empire will be thoroughly represented."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:25 pm

Paying particular attention to Samantha as she stepped forwards Ven remained stationary, her stance as set in iron as her facial expression as she refused to be intimidated, carefully listening to what the girl was saying as she listed out options, offering up three different ways for this possible fight between all the girls to take place.

"I-" Is as far as Ven got in voicing her opinion before Addyson suddenly began talking, causing the much taller woman to simply quieten down and wait her turn to speak, now listening to what her improvised ally was saying, taking her opinion about what should be done into strong consideration.

"A tag match.. That's putting a lot of faith into people which you have never fought with or against before.." Ven mumbled to herself in contemplation, disappointment present in her voice as she realised that she had failed to negotiate their way out of the fight, and that a match was now pretty much unavoidable.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next