Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Gabbie Desjardin

Go down

Gabbie Desjardin Empty Gabbie Desjardin

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:38 am

Name: Gabbie Desjardin
Full Name: Gabrielle Charity Desjardin
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'4" (162cm)
Weight: 114 (51kg)
Entrance Music: Infamous - Abandon All Ships

Preferred Matches: Kickboxing, Boxing

Style

Gabbie has a learned knowledge of kickboxing. Savate, Muay Thai and American Kickboxing. In the wrestling ring she is a striker primarily with limited knowledge of MMA style grappling and submission holds.

Strategy:
Gabbie likes to hit and run. She uses her legs to wear her opponents down and uses her punches to set up finishing kicks. She tries to out pace her opponents and score a lot of hits and counters to impress the judges.

Finishing Move(s):

Scarborough Bluff: A devastating Enzuigiri.

Characteristics

Physical Appearance:
Gabbie has short blonde hair that often gets in her face. It's messy and she pins it back with barrettes and hair scarfs. She has blue eyes that can look aqua in certain lights. They look hard against her thin but smooth skinned face. Her nose is small but slightly pronounced and her ears are just a little bit bigger than they should be on her. Gabbie's body is toned and although she isn't the tallest girl around, she looks like she's honed her body in pursuit of her craft despite looking a little young for her age.

Spoiler:

Wrestling Attire:
She'll wear black or pink MMA gloves, pink boyshorts a white sports bra that has pink trim and multicolored polka dots on it. She'll pin her hair back with barrettes and/or hair scarves.

Personality:
Gabbie is a serious girl who likes things to be a certain way. She has a hard time not being cynical but she also tries her best to be respectful. She doesn't want to be seen as someone who is rude or willing to go too far in the ring but she can also be aggressive, especially in the ring. She likes to keep her focus on the task at hand and hates superfluous things. The little things in life, to Gabbie, are nothing more than distractions. She'd only stop to smell the roses if it helped her train better, for example.

Past/History:
Gabbie was born into a super competitive family. Her father owns a Savate Instruction school and trained Gabbie from a young age. The girl fell in love with it and karate and wanted to use her training to go pro one day.

Her older sister seemed like a prodigy as well, however, she decided to train in jiu jitsu rather than kickboxing. As the sisters grew up, they sparred for each other and Gabbie developed some talent for Jiu Jitsu but never committed to it as heavily as she did to boxing.

They both shared success and Gabbie had won every competition she entered in Karate and Kickboxing. Her older sister had nearly the same success, but in Jiu Jitsu, she would always make it to the finals and lose. Gabbie was infuriated at how her sister could never get over that hump when she was obviously the best around.

But Nicole took losing a lot better than Gabbie did. Eventually her dedication to Jiu Jitsu waned and she started focusing more on boxing but didn't seem to take much of it seriously. She even got into normal wrestling and when she graduated from high school went off and trained in a gym. The two had lost a little bit of their connection and Gabbie even heard her sister had ended up doing foxy boxing of all things.

Gabbie continued to focus on her boxing and kick boxing, however, and when she heard about her sister, she packed up and moved to Thailand. She joined a professional Muay Thai circuit and excelled there as well, bringing her own skill set to the sport. She would have been content to dominate in Thailand until she got an unexpected visit from her sister.

After Gabbie's match, they talked. Nicole was moving to Japan. The AFW, the biggest wrestling organization in the world, had opened up a boxing league in Yokohama. She decided she wanted to join because she knew she could have fun there. Plus, if she was interested in wrestling, she could join that too.

Gabbie was against the idea at first, believing that the league was not respectful to boxers. However, when she began to watch the show, she had scene something incredible. The girl who had beaten Nicole at all those tournaments was there. She was a wrestler and she was showing off her martial arts and her school.

Gabbie quickly signed up. She would go to Momentum and own it and make sure that her lackadaisical sister wouldn't tarnish their own name with her mucking about and utter lack of seriousness.

Fun Facts:

-Gabbie tries to incorporate some pink into anything she wears, but especially when she has bouts. It's in support of her mother, who is a breast cancer survivor. She has recently dyed a lock of her blonde bangs pink. It honors both her mother and her "sensei" Taylor Parker, who has died pig tails.

AFW Information

Wrestling Record: 6-2-0

Vs. Nova DellaPietra via Pinfall [WIN]
Vs. Adele via Knockout [WIN]
Vs. Lucy Grange via Pinfall [WIN] (Lightning Tournament)
Vs. Akiha Kosha via Pinfall [LOSS] (Lightning Tournament)
Vs. Violet Clarkson via Pinfall [WIN]
Vs. Neske Alapo via Knockout [WIN] (Tempest Tournament)
Vs. Hisui Tokaji via Touching all Four Corners [WIN] (Tempest Tournament)

Vs. Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt via being handcuffed [LOSS] Tempest Tournament

Championships/Accomplishments:
Made it to the semi-finals of the Lightning Tournament.
Made it to the finals of the Tempest Tournament.

Friends:
Lucy Grange
Taylor Parker(?!)

Allies:
Higurashi Dojo

Rivals:
Cassie Elliot

Enemies:
Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt

Crushes:

(?):
Akiha Kosha

Family:
Father: Marcel Desjardin
Mother: Regine Desjardin
Older Sister: Nicole Desjardin
Younger Brother: Jacques Desjardin

[Timeline]
1. The Queen City Sisters - Gabbie and Nicole meet and old and new rival!
2. Murder/Suicide - Gabbie helps train some of the dojo girls.
3. Post-Denial - Gabbie and Taylor do some hush hush sparring.
4. Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Nova DellaPietra - Gabbie debuts at AFW... as a wrestler!? [WIN]
5. Ace & Deuce - Gabbie meets her sis for lunch! (One post)
6. Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Adele - Gabbie's second match! [WIN]
7. Sayonara, Kouguma - Gabbie says goodbye to a rival
8. Lightning Tournament Round 1: Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Lucy Grange - Gabbie enters a lightweight tournament! [WIN]
9. Lightning Tournament Semifinals: Akiha Kosha Vs. Gabbie Desjardin - Gabbie makes it to the semifinals and faces off against a stoic Japanese girl
10. Break on Through - Gabbie makes a big decision!
11. Haves and Have Nots - Gabbie runs into a snooty rival outside the ring!
12. Gift Giving! - Gabbie attends a gift exchange.
13. Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson - Gabbie has another match.
14. All The Things I'm Not - Gabbie visits Taylor after her big loss.
15. Tempest Tournament Round 1: Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Neske Alapo Gabbie enters another lightweight tournament. [WIN]
16. The State of the Dojo - The Dojo tries to figure things out.
17. This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!" - Gabbie helps deals with a nuisance.
18. Tempest Tournament Semifinals: Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Hisui Tokaji - Gabbie makes it to the next round. [WIN]
19. Surprise Guests - Gabbie meets some some new friends and an old enemy.
20. I Want a Good, Clean Fight! - Gabbie gets some things off her chest.
21. Elimination Chamber: Neske Alapo Vs. Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Etzlicoatl Vs. Serina Kashibara Vs. Akiha Kosha Vs. Belinda Northman - Gabbie fights five other girls in a cage!
22. Tempest Tournament Finals: Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt - Gabbie squares off against a new, yet familiar face in the Tempest Finals. [LOSS]
23. Kicking Queens - Gabbie "kicks it" with the newest member of the Dojo.
24. SS 16 Thunder Round: Akiha Kosha Vs. Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt Vs. Belinda Northman - Gabbie's first PPV!
25. Let's get out and do stuff! - Gabbie gets out and does stuff!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down