by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 261 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 257 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Time to wake up!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time to wake up! Empty Time to wake up!

Post by Kitten Sun May 03, 2015 11:04 pm

The AFW arena was packed as it always happened on this weekly shows and the fans were high with excitement after a couple of real tough and hot matches, waiting for the next battle to start, when suddenly the arena lights went off. The fans started to whistle and cheer, knowing very well this meant someone big was coming next... but as the seconds piled up and nothing happened the fans began to get a bit impatient and the cheers turned mostly into whistles.

And then a well known melody started to sound through the arena and the fans went completely crazy. A pink light started to bathe the entire arena and then there was a loud explosion of fireworks at the entrance area, and from the explosion emerged non other than The Dream herself. The gorgeous Natalia was wearing her cute sailor attire, with her captain cap and sunglasses, carrying a microphone in one hand.

Time to wake up! Pzhr3DY

Natalia walked slowly towards the ring, blowing kisses and waving her hands to the cheering fans that wasted no effort to show their appreciation from The Dream. Natalia climbed up the ring stairs and slipped inside between the top and middle rope to head for the center ring. Natalia then had to wait for a few minutes so the fans would quiet down before she could bring the mic to her lips.

"Hello AFW fans!! did you missed me?!" Natalia asked giggling to receive a thunderous roar as answer. "Of course you did! I know!" Natalia blew four kisses to the crowd one on each direction of the ring.

"Well... I have missed you too. I know I know... I've been a bit away and haven't been here putting girls in their place as much as I used too." Natalia said pouting a bit as she removed her sunglasses to show her beautiful and impossible blue eyes. "But there is no need to be sad any more... I am back and I plan to set some records straight..." Natalia nodded and waited for the crowd to shush up again as they were once more getting too loud for her to be heard.

"Yes people... things aren't right in AFW.... You know what I mean!" Natalia started to rant, walking around the ring. "How come... I mean.. how in the blue sky is it possible that Taylor.... Taylor has won the championship??" Natalia asked the fans, receiving some boos and some 'Taylor is overrated' chants. "Not only that but she goes on to do ecchi fights... Hentai matches... Taylor?? HENTAI MATCHES??? HELLO!?!?! Has the world gone completely INSANE!?!?" Natalia said doing a funny crazy face.

"Yeah.. you can laugh but I am serious about this, folks. What does Taylor knows about Hentai? Nothing.. that is what. She is the kind of girl that does it with the lights turned off. She is like...one of those prom virgins that think sleep overs count as sex. She is BOOOOOOORING... And she thinks she can do Hentai?... Well.. she can't." Natalia said with a smug smile and lowered the mic to let the fans boo and cheer their hearts out.

"That is right folks... I have come back to show the world that Taylor shouldn't be champ... that she shouldn't be doing hentai... and... " Natalia was starting another rant when suddenly the lights went out again, cutting the audio of her mic.

Time to wake up! 6u0iRWY
Time to wake up! QiougD6Time to wake up! TTlOMaFTime to wake up! 5t0Q5s2Time to wake up! WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Time to wake up! Empty Re: Time to wake up!

Post by Tatyina Tue May 05, 2015 8:55 am

As the lights went out, there was only silence for a moment before familiar music began to play over the arena's speakers. The crowd erupted into cheers, even as the lights remained off.

When haunting intro stopped and the music kicked in, the lights flashed on and at the ramp was Akashi Tanikaze, former World Champion standing in her wrestling attire. She had a microphone in her hand and a big grin on her face. She began to walk down the ramp and locked eyes with the Dream.

"Konbanwa, Natalia-chan. I was going to give you some reasons why you have no business here, but you've taken care of all that for me already. When was the last time anyone heard of you? Avalanche where you lost to a belly fetishist!? That's where you were and now you think you deserve a spot on the top of the heap?"

Akashi slid into the ring and stalked towards Natalia. "Taylor-san already kicked that girl's ass. If you can't beat her then you're wasting your time. She actually has better things to do than waste her time listening to anyone who happens to grab a microphone. "

Akashi was now right at Natalia and pushed their chests together. She looked Natalia straight in the eyes and smiled. "If all you're looking for is to get fucked and get your ass kicked, I'll be happy to do that, Natalia-chan. I owe you that much at least. Maybe if you beat me THEN you might have a leg to stand on when it comes to Taylor-san."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun May 24, 2015 7:59 pm

Natalia was really pissed that they had cut her rant short. She tapped the microphone but no sound came out and the lights where still off, only making her want to throw a tantrum more and more. Then she heard Akashi's music and sighed... of course... it had to be Akashi. It probably wasn't a surprise to anyone but the fans still cheered loudly for the sexy sumo girl. Natalia crossed her arms in front of her chest and tapped her feet on the mats looking so cutely annoyed. Her face was already a bit red from the anger but as she heard Akashi dissing her her anger and the cute red color on her usually pale face started to increase and increase. That she had no reason to to be here?!? What?!?! She was what made AFW what is was, the most popular wrestling federation in the world. Who cared if Taylor had beaten Fallon!? That meant NOTHING... even if it was quite impressive, considering how tough Fallon was. And NOBODY... NOBODY had better things to do than spend time with her... Natalia knew this very well.

The Dream watched as Akashi got in the ring and moved the mic to her lips to say something but was stopped by Akashi boob bumping on her, making The Dream gasp and take a step back, her perfect jiggly tits bounced on her cute sailor costume much to the fans delight. And now Natalia's lovely face was red like a tomato. "So Kashi-chan.... Haven't seen you in a long time... I've been busy, you know? " Natalia said trying to control her anger and seem cool and teasing "If I remember correctly last time I saw you... your big ass was going down into the sea after I threw you out of MY boat." Natalia quickly recovered her mischievous smile with that memory and poked into Akashi's belly with a finger. "SOOOOO..... I really like you, Kashi-chan... and although I would much prefer if my next match was for the title belt... I wouldn't mind using you as a stepping stone... and what a big stepping stone you would be... You want to get your big round ass kicked by The Dream? FINE!... I'll even let you chose the type of match... and the stakes."

Time to wake up! 6u0iRWY
Time to wake up! QiougD6Time to wake up! TTlOMaFTime to wake up! 5t0Q5s2Time to wake up! WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 24, 2015 11:21 pm

Akashi didn't flinch when Natalia poked her belly and berated her. Instead, she used her free hand to curl her fingers around Natalia's hand to hold her in place.

She then leaned forward so both girls were kissing the mic Akashi held. "It HAS been a long time, Natalia-chan. And while you've been off enjoying your boat, I've been doing actual wrestling. I don't just show up for big events."

Akashi pulled the Microphone down so their lips nearly touched, their breasts mushrooming against each other once more. "You and me, in a cage. So I can beat your ass and you won't have anywhere to go. After a little bit of rough foreplay, I'll fuck you until you squeal and then climb out of the cage."

Akashi rolled her shoulders and tit bounced Natalia again. "I won't hurt your pretty little face too bad, Natalia-chan. But I'll make sure you'll be sore in the morning."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun May 24, 2015 11:42 pm

Natalia got on her tip toes to somewhat match Akashi's size and pushed herself, breasts first against the sexy sumo girl... and she almost fell back when Akashi rolled her shoulders and boob bumped her again. But Natalia managed to stay on her feet and tip toes and pushed more and more into Akashi. her nipples hardening and starting to stab into Akashi's breasts. there was no denying that Natalia had a rivalry and some animosity against Akashi... but she also had a strange girl crush on the former champ... and she was not going to pass the chance to get her hands in Akashi's big gorgeous body...plus being inside a cage with Akashi sounded so dangerous...and so exciting.

"I was BORN for the big events, Kashi-chan... peasants like you would never understand... " she said pushing her firm perky tits against Akashi own pair from below, trying to lift Akashi's tits up in an incredible feat of boob strength. "Cage it is, Kashi-chan... and don't worry about my face, Kashi-chan... worry about your ass! you will leave in a stretcher after I kick your and fuck your ass against each of the four walls. You have no idea the kind of mess in which you just got yourself into!"

Time to wake up! 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 24, 2015 11:54 pm

Akashi stood firm as Natalia pushed back and even began a small tit battle. She had forgotten how firm the Dream's tits were. "I can't wait to see you try, Natalia-chan." Akashi growled as her lips curled into a smile.

Akashi stepped away, ceding the small boob battle for now, only to turn and raise fists into the air. The crowd roared. She then pulled her hands down and curled her fingers under her sports bra, pulling it off and throwing it into the air, revealing her large, full breasts and jutting them out proudly at Natalia as she stared the Dream down.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 25, 2015 4:24 pm

Natalia watched Akashi step back and pump her fists up, getting the crowd pumped and cheering. The Dream rolled her eyes in disdain and then yawned, cutely covering her mouth. But when Akashi stripped up her bra and showed up that pair of magnificent fleshy bombs, Natalia couldn't help but gasp and blush a bit. They were so big, so full, so yummy and so incredibly firm for a pair that size. Natalia wanted to feel them and bite them... but when Akashi pushed against her, Natalia placed a hand between the sexy sumo girl tits and pushed her back.

Taking of her bra and exposing her breasts was a challenge and one that Natalia was not going to let go unanswered. The Dream was wearing a bra, not that anyone could tell since her breasts were so firm that they looked as if they were being held together by some invisible force. She reached the left shoulder of her cute sailor dress and pushes it to the side to let it slide down he arm, making the dress top drop halfway her tits, now being held by her hard nipples. She did the same with the left shoulder, and took a pause to smile and make the crowd go insane with anticipation... and then she peeled the dress down letting it fa to her waist turning it into just a skirt, and revealing her full and super perky tits... to immediately push against Akashi, getting on her tip toes to uppercut the bigger tits of the sumo cutie with her own.

Time to wake up! 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Akashi waited as Natalia put in a show of taking her top off. Although her face was stern, the big Sumo had always loved Natalia's tits and wanted more of them.

She stood her ground, grunting when Natalia uppercut her own pair with her firm tits and hard nipples. She bit her lip and slid one foot back and slowly began to grind her tits into Natalia's, trying to line up their hard nips for an invisible skirmish while Alashi pressed her forehead and nose against Natalia's and stared into her big, blue eyes with her own fierce green ones.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed May 27, 2015 3:35 pm

Natalia was determined not to back down... but not backing down from the sumo beauty was not was to do. Natalia had to use all her strength to stand her ground, which was even more difficult since she had to do it on her tip toes to somewhat match Akashi's size advantage. She pressed her forehead and her cute nose into Akashi's own forehead and nose.... and made her best effort to look fierce and a bit furious, although she couldn't hide the smile on her lovely lips.

Akashi's heavy tits felt amazing engulfing Natalia's firm pair. Akashi tries to fence Natalia's nipples and the blue eyed cutie was more than up to it, rolling her shoulders and shaking her chest a bit she tried to fickle Akashi's nipples and then push them back inwards into the sumo cutie flesh. "You are going to be my toy Kashi-chan." Natalia said as she pushed herself as hard as she could against her bigger soon to be opponent.

Time to wake up! 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 27, 2015 5:48 pm

Akashi snorted as she felt Natalia try and push back against her in their impromptu nipple war. Akashi had a bigger chest and probably bigger nipples, but Natalia knew what she was doing. Althought it looked like both girls were nearly standing still, their subtle motions belied a hard conflict raging between their mushroomed breasts.

The only indication aside from a bit of rolling shoulders was the small shifts in facial features when a spike of pleasure ran through Akashi's body and she grunted. "I could do this all night." She growled, seemingly intent on grinding dow n the Dream's nipples right then and there. The crowd certainly wanted to see it.

"But I want there to be something left for the match. I don't want you complaining about what I did to you here when I beat you at Summer Splash." So, Akashi gave first, but instead of pulling away immediately, she brought her hands up and cupped Natalia's cheeks and forced her tongue deep into the girl's mouth, kissing her hard and deep for just a short time.

"Nnnnnmmmnnnn!"

Akashi pulled away, leaving a small trail of saliva between the two of them for a moment before she turned and walked out of the ring, raising a fist to the roaring crowd as she marched back up the rant.

Last edited by Tatyina on Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next