by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Wake Up, Time to Die!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wake Up, Time to Die! Empty Wake Up, Time to Die!

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:25 am

Babel Gilles de Rais had been having a hard time sleeping ever since the incident in the Goth club not too long ago. The encounter was strange and brought her in contact with a curious creature inhabiting a rather delicious bag of bones named Sayumi. She had also come to know one of her greatest foes, Mina Harker.

The girl seemed ... Different from what Babel had rembered, but it had to have been the one she was thinking of! The little witchling had tried to cast banishment spells, after all. The taste of both girls' blood lingered on the small vampiress' lips as she paced. Nervously if not for the grin that was forever smeared upon her face.

Finally, Babel's music began to play and she marched down to the middle of the ring in her white snowbird outfit and a microphone I one had. When she got there, she chose to take a moment to scan the confused yet curious audience before speaking.

"Hello, fleshbags! Today you are graced by the presence of your immortal mistress, but do not cower! I have come for the blood of only one mortal on this night. I ran into her not long ago, but I know this message will reach her. I can feel it in my bones!"

Babel then turned and pointed at a camera. MINA HARKER! You may have killed Dracula, Lord of Lords and master of Transylvania, but Babel Gilles de Rais, the Mistress of La Borde will drain every last ounce of your life! I've found you once! Now you know I'm hunting you!" Babel's grim widened.

"And if someone brings me Mina Harker alive, then perhaps I shall grant them the ultimate reward of life eternal." With that, Babel took one last look at the audience and turned to leave.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Wake Up, Time to Die! Empty Re: Wake Up, Time to Die!

Post by Lilybell Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:41 am

Miss Belle had suggested that Mina come to the arena tonight even though she didn't have a match scheduled, which Mina had found strange. But as she sat in a canvas seat in the shadows of the labyrinthine backstage corridors it all made sense. The Goddess had decreed that she be here tonight just to hear this message in time! Mary Janes clicked against the hard floor as she hopped down and strolled briskly towards the top of the ramp. As if by some magic, or more likely Miss Belle being well connected, the first notes of "Call out my name" rang out just as Mina materialized in the arena proper.

Not descending right away she stood, a dark silhouette before the bright lights of the Jumbotron, and gave the mistress plenty of time to notice her. She hadn't been able to get that night out of her mind either, but perhaps for different reasons. She was left with a mixture of fear and pining that she couldn't fully make sense of. What was the significance of that foul ritual, and which of those monsters was behind it? Or were they, in spite of all claims, actually working together? Tonight she would find some of her answers. While she stared down at the delicious figure standing in the ring a stagehand had sneaked out to press a microphone into her palm without her so much as noticing until she looked down at the object with confusion. "Good evening, Babble." She spoke flatly, but butchered the pronunciation of the mistress' name.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:17 am

Mere nights after her ferocious battle against a fellow possessed being (or rather, a girl Sayumi had mistaken as possessed), Noroiko wandered the halls of the AFW building, having recovered at least enough to walk about. Rather than sate her bloodlust, the intensity of that conflict had only stoked it even higher, and she had come to the building that night with hopes of at least watching some violence take place.

Passing through the main entrance hall, she glanced over at the main screen to see what was going on that night, only to see the visage of that wretched vampire from the Goth club showing. "So she's here...!" Noro-chan exclaimed, to no one in particular. The events of that night still left a smoldering embarrassment upon her, even as hazy as her memories were. Not only had she been taken by the magic of her and that witch, but she had done something... something... lewd in public!

Her body still ached, especially in both of her womanly areas, and she had originally thought best to avoid conflict on this night, but the haughty image of Babel on that screen caused her blood to boil. Dressed casually in just a black T-shirt and skirt, she broke into a sprint towards the backstage of the arena. She wasn't wearing a bra, due to the bruising, and the way her large tits bounced about as she ran caused her some pain, but the masochistic side of the girl would only enjoy the sensation as she shoved her way past some backstage technicians.

After what felt like a marathon, leaving her breasts now in great pain, Noro-chan finally reached the arena entrance to find the witch from that night standing right before her as well. This AFW was quickly proving to be the promised land of bloodshed and chaos she had so hoped it would be! Mina seemed to be fixated on the vampire for now, not noticing the arrival of the begrudged soul behind her. Having the chance, Sayumi paused for a moment, needing to catch her breath, while Mina would make her on-stage appearance. As she gathered up her rage and indignity, Noro-chan would eventually make her move, sneaking up behind the frilly Goth.

"I BELIEVE WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS!" Noro-chan would abruptly announce, raising her fist to slug Mina in the face when she would likely turn around.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Babel certainly wasn't expecting Mina to show up as soon as she finished. She figured it was going to be a few months of digging to find her again, if she ever did.

"How fortuitous!" Babel chirped as her maniacal grin widened.

She made to meet the witchling head on when suddenly Noroiko made her appearance as well. The Mistress of the Night was once again left a gasp in delighted surprise while the sprit made her rather boisterous declaration.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:47 pm

In her customary Lolita style dress Mina stood austerely at the top of the ramp, microphone in hand. Her palms were sweating but she knew she couldn't just keep hiding and be some prey animal for this woman. No, she had to try again. This time Babel was alone so things might just go in her favor this time. Hopes of a little alone time with the dishy vampiress were dashed as a sudden cry from behind caught her attention.

Spinning about with a flaring of skirts she beheld the one eyed monster from the club. She could recall staring into that single eye as her orgasm swept across her mind and body alike. Coloring brightly she recognized the threat far too late; this was not a booty call. A small fist collided with her cheek turning Mina's head and driving her back a step. Stumbling upon the ramp's slope she fell hard onto her butt, catching herself with one hand. "Ow! Ya jerk!" Her Welsh accent resurfaced momentarily as a pointy toed shoe snapped out to kick Sayumi in the knee.

Distracted by the attack from the demon Mina momentarily forgot about her other foe. Fighting was still a new art to the witch, and fighting two people at once took an entire skill set that she simply lacked. Perhaps after tonight she would have to learn.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:37 pm

Noroiko grinned as her fist struck Mina's face, knocking the witch down on her rear. Their last encounter had sated her more... conventional lust, her lust for violence against both of those two remained starved. She couldn't deny how amazing she had felt amidst that dark orgy, but at the same time she felt she had succumbed and been manipulated by the strange Western magics, and hoped to settle some of that score.

Pursuing Mina, Noro-chan ended up stopped cold as her pointed shoe struck her right in the kneecap. "GYAAAAAHH!" she screamed, as the pain shot through her leg like a bullet, instantly dropping her down and causing her to clutch her knee. "Wh-why y-you...!" she growled, glaring at the witch.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:14 am

Babel watched as the surprise attack ended in a bit of a stalemate with both girls down and petulantly whining at each other. Babel stalked gracefully down the ramp until she stood haughty and grinning over the fallen chunni.

She lifted her microphone to her lips, cleared her throat and licked her lips.

"So... You and your delicious flesh bag are here as well? Isn't the fortune of the immortal truly magnificent?" Babel nodded, agreeing with herself. "I'll tell you what, sprit," she began, looking at Noro-chan, "since I'm in such a good mood, I'll make you a deal. We both seem to want Mina Harker. If you give me access to your flesh bag whenever I desire, I'll let you help me destroy her. How does that sound?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:13 am

Noro-chan looked up at the vampire with a scowl, still not quite pleased with her after their last encounter. However, she couldn't deny Babel's offer to be a bit tempting. An immortal monster would be a far more interesting playmate than a regular, frail human girl in the long run, and she had already proven her spiritual presence was enough to stave off the vampiric affliction. There was also the fact that, despite her reckless charge into this conflict, her body was currently not in its best condition for a real battle. Maybe she could just play along for now...

"Hmmmm..." Noroiko's face slowly turned to a manic grin, "I suppose I don't mind cooperating just a little bit..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Mina looked up in shock as the amplified voice of Babel manifested behind her. She had missed the girl's approach preoccupied with Noro's wailing and antics. Not fancying being on the bottom of any more interactions with these two the British witch collected her microphone and scrambled back to her feet to face her foes. Standing in a triangle with the others she listened to the conversation that took place and didn't like the sound of it.

For an instant she looked a bit panicked but a bit of quick thinking restored her affected expression of placidity. Hazel eyes, for she'd not had the foresight to drop in any contacts this morning, turned first towards Babel. "Making deals with devils now? Surely that has never come back to bite anyone in the bum."

Next her attention snapped to the nameless 'spirit'. She maintained her dispassionate monotone although her heart raced in her chest. "And you, willing to trade what is yours for something such a one as you should be able to just take. Some sorry creature you are. No," Her attention now drifted between them both, "I suggest we get together, one-on-one-on-one, and have it out solidly to determine who gets me. If either of you atrocities win you get me, body and soul, but if I win you keep your fingers and fangs off of my eternal essence."

She knew better than to demand or ask anything of such monsters, it always ended badly in the tales. She would settle for peace, for time to find a way to rout them.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:30 pm

Babel watched as Mina stood up and presented the counter offer to Babel and Noroiko's impromptu deal. She listened patiently, her grin never wavering.

Once Mina was finished, Babel tilted her head in thought for only a moment. "Non!" She said suddenly, shaking her head. She lifted her free hand and poked Mina's tiny bud.

"Mina Harker, I accepted the bargain, but I do not accept the terms! For besting an immortal Mistress of the night, the only thing you'll earn is your life."

Babel leaned forward, raising her hand from Mina's breast and cupped the girl's cheek. She pressed her cheek against Mina's so that their lips brushed together while Babel spoke into Mina's microphone.

"I swear upon Lord Dracula that you will never truly be rid of me until I have avenged his death."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next