by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wake up Elena'ey, aftermath.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wake up Elena'ey, aftermath. Empty Wake up Elena'ey, aftermath.

Post by XSirenX Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:34 pm

Time: 3:00 PM.
Patient: Elena Nibbles.
Nurse: ????

Spoiler:

Wake up Elena'ey, aftermath. Nwklth

After two humiliating losses in a row against other, rising, Friction competitors, Elena found herself at the the AFW hospital, recovering with sore leg muscles and a light head to top it off as she was sat up in her hospital bed, smiling tiredly as one of the nurses came by her bed with a nice tea to wake her up, not to the Chibi Neko cafe's standards, but enough to let out a little cutesy thank you before sipping on the tea.

"A ahh! too hot Miss! I don't mean your hot or anything, I mean, oh godddd, I mean, but...the bed's way comfy overall..." Elena shook her head as she pinched her fingers to her tongue, already feeling the stupidity of her not blowing it, as the nurse shook her head telling her to blow it next time before leaving her to a bell sounding down the corridor. Another victim slammed by that Killer King and now in intensive care not surprisingly.

Still sat there with her hipster like glasses on, and her jacket covering her body for warmth, Elena switched on the wall TV only to be automatically shown the AFW channel, showing a few highlights of Tatsuki herself, kicking ass as Elena sighed at the sight, "I could be a lot better like Tatsuki chan, but, hmmm..." she said, her mind more distracted on the Boston crab highlight reel of Tatsuki vs Reika, feeling a little turned on, as she shook her head quickly.

"Nope, don't think about it, I'm a cafe worker for god's sake, not a scantly...clad....wrestler girl?" she said, her eyes looking on over to her bag next to her bed, showing her wrestling attire covered in blue as she bit her lip.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Wake up Elena'ey, aftermath. CxD01fY
Wake up Elena'ey, aftermath. Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Wake up Elena'ey, aftermath. Empty Re: Wake up Elena'ey, aftermath.

Post by Jilly Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Rachel peeked around the corner. Goody! The nurse is gone! She thought. Not that she planned on doing anything bad of course...but that nurse didn't seem to like her.

She skipped into the room, brightening as she saw Elena sitting up. "Oh great, you're up!" she cried, dashing in to hug the smaller girl. She wrapped her arms around her, not taking notice that the girl's head was level with her breasts. "I'm so sorry I knocked you out! I swear I didn't mean to!"

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:48 pm

Elena couldn't believe, surely the nurse would of greeted her visitors at reception, but, this visitor had made her own entrance as Elena's eyes widened at the sight, it was her...again! "wait wait! I wasn't expecting you-ummmpfh!?" Elena said panicked by the fact Tracy was here, as she narrowly and quickly put her soup down, before muffling her small face forced into her former opponents chest!

Flailing her arms around as this was slightly annoying, as welcoming in a way since Elena was making friends quickly, who wanted her body that was from the looks of things.

"Mmmmpfh p please get offff!" Elena protested with Tracy's boobs in her face, already getting a bit hazy from the second taking of a breast smother, as she writhed and shoved at her bigger opponent, friend? above her, reaching one finger for the nurse attention buzzer as she was still sore! and sexually harassed from this one lovable psycho.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:02 pm

Rachel kept hugging Elena as the smaller girl flailed. What's her prob...oh. Her face suddenly turned bright red, and she let go of Nibbles. As the smaller girl pulled away Rachel brushed off her shirt, nervously giggling. "Eh h..um, er...sorry about that...." she mumbled.

Looking around, she sat down in a chair across from the bed. The redhead had been wanting to visit ever since the match, especially since she never intended to put the girl under. Rachel couldn't understand what had gotten over her in the match...but she was going to try to set things right....maybe. "So, uh, how ya doing? Feel better?" she asked with a crooked smile.

This was going to be awkward.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:14 pm

After finally being released from Rachel's, smothering chest, Elena slumped her poor head back onto the head rest of the bed, and looked at her former opponent with a little blush on her face, and a stern glare for once as she sighed. "You went too hard on me! anymore and you would of killed me or put me in a coma!" Elena complained at her guest as she wasn't happy at all, anything like that night's match was better, even with losing them two rounds embarrassingly!

Still, Elena wouldn't stay angry long at anyone as she focused her eyes slightly, and took a drink from the bedside cabinet as she rubbed the sides of her head, annoyed, but a little happy someone was here after all that. Her opponent for instance.

"Sorry, got angry there for a little..." she sighed.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Rachel twiddle her thumbs nervously. She hadn't realized just how bad it'd been at the end of the fight. She wasn't even trying to hurt Elena, but she had gotten so caught up in the excitement... "Y-y-yea..." she stammered. "N-n-no! I mean no, it's alright! It's my fault. I...kinda forgot the size difference between us..." Subconsciously the redhead brushed off her breasts again before catching herself. She froze, looked down, then snapped her sheepish gaze back to Elena. The shade of her face had surpassed that of her hair by a magnitude of 12. "N-n-n-not what I meant! I meant height! I swear!"

The normally feisty girl hung her head in embarrassment. What is wrong with me? she berated herself. She'd been flying high, in her third or fourth fight, and now she was falling apart! It certainly wasn't the intimacy, or the social aspect-she and Janet had a great time in their fight...and after the fact.... But every time she looked at Elena it's like a switch was flipped, and she just wanted to squeeze and cuddle her all night long! This is embarrassing....

Racy Tracy-master of the obvious.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Elena was still highly confused at how touchy everyone she met was to her, of course her mind wasn't the smartest, or the one to quickly catch onto incoming things, asides punches and hits, but she was still clueless even now as she looked at Tracy, annoyed, but yet confused too as she sat there.

However, that last quote Tracy said to her made her think about her small stature, not forgetting how much she stood a chance against some of the bigger girls in Friction, Elena huffed, "very funny, but can you slow down please? I'm in hospital care if you haven't bothered to look or think about that for a second?" she said, rubbing her hair bangs into place from that freak glomp, as she still had no idea how much this opponent was loving the looks of Elena herself, a really amateur wrestler in terms of a fight, but friendly nonetheless, which went a long way in this weird world Elena was living in.

"Are you, ok or something?" Elena bit her lip, she couldn't say that Tracy was crazy, but some things needed to be explained.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Rachel took a deep breath. Think, Rachey...before she gets the idea you're some kind of kook.... Counting to ten, she exhaled, and looked up with a sheepish grin at Elena. "Sorry about that! I honestly don't know what got into me just now either...I kinda started thinking faster than I could talk and....well..." The red head shrugged.

"I never meant to knock you out...I kinda got out of control with the bear-hug. It's just that..." She sighed. Here it comes. "When I look at you, it's like a switch is flipped or something, and I just want to hug and cuddle you and squeeze you and..."

Rachel trailed off, blushing again. "I guess what I'm saying is I have a bit of a thing for kawaii fighters...and when we were in the ring...I kinda let it get out of hand..." she mumbled.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:19 pm

Taking another sip of her drink, Elena just rolled her eyes and mumbled, how many more times would she have to lose a fight in Friction? more times to come from her small, under experienced stature as she thought badly about herself most times, even when it came to watching it on TV, or listening to PPV matches, she was still in that upset gut feeling.

Elena spat out her drink, her bad thoughts were put away for the moment as Rachel mentioned 'Kawaii' fighters as classing Elena as one, "pfffffh!for the last time I'm n not a Kawaii fighter!" she protested, wiping the drink off her bed clothes as she look very embarrassed, Rachel did see her as a little plush doll, and Elena was catching onto that very quickly now, "sure I'm a bit small to be, fighting, but I'm not here to be cuddled and flattened ok?" she said, looking to Rachel as if this was a first time thing, when it wasn't at all.

Fact was, Elena kinda of enjoyed this entertainment deep down, even if her outside was just a stubborn cafe waitress with a wall between her and anything involving sexual tendency's.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:53 pm

Rachel blushed more (is that even possible?) as Elena got upset. "I know, I'm sorry!" She squeaked, shrinking in her seat a little. Inside she cursed herself. She was the queen, the lovable chick that could be friends with everyone and take everything head on. So why was this so hard?

"It's not that I don't think you can fight or need to be flattened!" It's just...'

She sighed.

"All my life I've been the tomboy, the bitch-buster. I'm the big girl with the big ass and long legs, and I like that, I really do! But when I look at you, or some of the other smaller girls...I don't get it!" The flustered fighter wiggled in her seat. "It's like I just want to go back in time and cuddle up with someone small like I used to be, play with them, squeeze them..." She trailed off, looking sheepish and flat out embarrassed at what was tumbling out of her mouth.

I sound like an idiot. A big, fat, idiot.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next