Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Today at 4:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 8:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 7:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 7:22 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 12:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

King's Crew Lucky Night

2 posters

Go down

King's Crew Lucky Night Empty King's Crew Lucky Night

Post by KillerV Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Its been nearly a week since King's Crew- Eagle and Fang especially a newcomer joining later on, King was thinking about having all of his members including himself of course to come out to the ring in front of thousand of people who mostly hated him, bringing a case of wines, champagnes, large ass beers, pretty much whatever that can get them drunk. Wanted to gloat in front of everyone as he got something to say, something to brag about, most likely on what happen during the PPV event which almost made his heart jump out for that his team almost lost, but thanks to what happened last week, his team won and beaten the losers to their utter defeat and humiliations.

As the crew coming in, first stepping in the ring was the leader himself Killer King, then the next person Fang Xingyu the Chinese 'hitman' helping out King who still needs her as part of the team, then comes Eagle Miyasaka the foul mouth, trash talking white haired badass that almost cost the team a match but thankfully, she brought a friend that she didnt tell King about until after that match, the newest member Shay Midori Hikage the green haired girl seems to know Eagle apparently, and no sign of Kent Quick tonight ever since he left the match during the PPV out of nowhere, so maybe the beast himself got something to say about it, everyone will find out once they stop constant booing at the crew, some actually calling him 'Pimpin King'.

King grabs the mic from the announcer before shouting right on it. "SHUT! UUUUUUUUUP!" Everyone booing even louder while the girls of his team putting down the cases of boozes, he takes his time waiting for the idiots to shut their mouths, at least most of em if they learn how to before he could talk again. "First of all, let me rant a little bit, just a little........ KENT QUICK!.... or just QUIT, REALLY?! Why did you leave us huh? We were dominating the match! You could of stay a little while longer and make it less harder on us but NO! You left right during the middle of the match and just make US look like shit, no thanks to you! BUT, thankfully, we won at the end, ha! So whatever, go fuck yourself and with Bree too! You two are just holding me back!" King takes a moment to catch his breath before going to talk more on the mic.

Alright, thats out of the way, now for the gloating part..... like before I wasnt happy what happen to my partner but at least, without my knowledge, we have someone coming in to save the day and fuck up the loser team! Here is this new girl, go ahead babe, here." King handing the mic to the new girl Shay as she takes it and smile to him. "Thanks babe, YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Shay here! New here! Glad to join this crew all cause of my pal Eagle who asked me to join once the PPV event is over, but I have to come and see hows my friend is doing live at PPV! You see, I was needed just in case the other team was going to cheat them! Didnt you see it? That Johnny and that Kozue attacking Fang and King outside of the ring, isolating them while Clyde attacking my friend blindsided? Nu-uh! I cant let that happen! So I have to jump in and knee his head! Watch this!" She would point up at the giant titantron showing the glimpse of the PPV event where King was getting beat up.... he stepping in to speak in the mic in Shay's hand. "Would you PLEASE skip that shit.... thanks...." quickly fast forward until it show the mystery girl revealed today as Shay coming in the ring and smack Clyde in the head by her Shining Wizard, knocking him down to let Eagle pin him for the win, giving the King's Crew the victory over em. "Ohhhhh ouch ouch, too bad, thats what you get for trying to cheat us, losers!!!"  She would handed the mic back to King, thats all she got to say for now.

"Man, what a great PPV, thats what you, Jobby, Ninjobber, and...... ummm hmmm...." Shay comes in to whisper into his ear as he nodded. "Job-boy! get for trying to face us, how many times you guys lose to us? Huh? A lot, enough that you guys cant do it anymore, from what I heard, haha! Hell thats a good news so I dont need to beat you guys and humiliate you again, over and over, I dont really mind but, you guys pose no threats to us, so GET LOST! Let the REAL team do the work here!" King poses in front of everyone as his crew clapping to him while everyone else booing loudly. "Anyway, NO ONE can stop us and if they try, well, they'll be right my foot and go squish, like a jobber! Go ahead anyone, challenge us in ANY match! Bring it on, will fuck you up!" King cheer himself before turning to his crew and reaching couple of boozes of his as the girls grabbing one of themselves, opening it up and start drinking, celebrating on their successful PPV.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

King's Crew Lucky Night Empty Re: King's Crew Lucky Night

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:22 pm

When there was a pause in King's gloating, suddenly over the loudspeakers, a songbegan to play over the arena speakers. The crowd didn't react because it was unfamiliar but soon a lone man stepped out. It was johnny Higurashi and when he stepped through the backstage area, the crowd erupted. He was dressed in a ratty and torn Misfits shirt and ripped up jeans with a studded belt around his waist and ratty looking Converse shows on. He wore a scowl and didn't look very happy at all. He waited for the crowd to die down before he spoke.

"You go right ahead and enjoy yer victory dude, but you talk some shit for a guy who's lookin more and more like a coward. "I thought you were a big tough man, but you're hidin behind all these chicks, man. i don't know how you fucked them up so bad to actually follow you, but if any of you actually want your dignity back, We'll always take people in. Bree's a lot fuckin happier now that she ain't with some scumbag like YOU!" He said and pointed at King.

Johnny began to step down the ramp. "Even Kent Quick realized that you should be in jail and not in a wrestling ring for all the shit you do. It's pretty sad when even an asshole like that thinks hanging around you is a bad idea." Johnny shrugged. "but, shit... I ain't here ta stain yer reputation and junk. All I gotta say is, you might've gotten your victory, but when it comes to actually fighting me in the ring like a man, you haven't won. All you can do is hide behind girls and get them to do your dirty work. You even go to the gym anymore, dude? It's not like you need to use any of your muscles now that you got a wall of tits ta hide behind." Johnny growled into the microphone.

"I'm tired of your shit, man! If you don't wanna fight me, then just say it but I ain't letting you get away with anymore shit. The next time I see you trying to do ANYTHING to a chick you've beaten, I'll be there. I'll stop it and I'll kick your fucking ass until you accept my challenge. You can bring all the nasty ass chicks you want to try and stop me. I want them to see first hand just what they are letting you get away with, understand?" Johnny growled and looked at Fang, Eagle and Shay.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed May 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Just when King wanted to rant and gloat some more of his greatness and his crew, suddenly someone music starts playing that King instinctively turning around to look right at the stage where most wrestlers would come out, seeing that douchbag Johnny coming out and hearing him complaining more than he has to, King just using his right hand to open his finger and thumb like manipulating of Johnny yapping away.

Once Johnny stop talking now King have something to stop as he stepping in front o his crew all women, raising the mic and gonna have some talk with him. "Oh you want a piece of me? I dont mind one on one actually Jobby boy.... Sure Kent left the crew but he doesnt know how powerful our team is! But we're getting stronger and deadlier, if you think you can beat me.... then what about these ladies?" King would gesture the girls to spread out like they're about to surround Johnny even hes by himself and bit far, wouldnt matter much as hes up against 4 wrestlers.

"Actually I got a better idea.... how about you take out these ladies and THEN I'll crush you soon after huh?! That way, if you could take em out, no interference at all right?! HA! Genius!" King laughing as the girls slowly stepping out of the ring to come out on the outside floors, all eyeing on Johnny like a hawk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Johnny looked at the three girls as they began to slowly creep towards him. He knew what he was jumping into when he signed up for it, so he wasn't surprised. he looked all three of them over and gripped his microphone.

"Will I actually get to fight them, or if I get into a match, will you just hire some new chick to show up and beat me down?" He shrugged his shoulders and took a step forward. "I'm tired of that shit! I'll make a deal with you." He said and looked t King. "I'll fight your girls one last time. They can even pick the fuckin' match type! I don't even give a shit, dude! And if they beat me, when we fight, they can stand at ringside and cheer all they want to. Hell, they can be lumberjills, dude! Since you need a crutch so badly! But if I beat THEM, then they are gone! They don't even get to step foot in the arena when we wrestle!"

Johnny huffed into his microphone. "How does that sound? Or are you too much of a pussy to even handle a fight where you and your bitches are in total control? You want stacked odds, dude? I'm ready to run through brick walls to get a piece of you and take your ass down!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri May 08, 2015 10:09 pm

King can see his crew coming around the ring as they're approaching Johnny while the pretty boy mouthing off saying he is willing to take on all the girls of his crew which King wouldnt mind at all, in his mind he thinks Johnny will be too tired and sore by the damaging done to him, perfect plan for King making it easier on him since he rather not have his fun beating up dudes compared to crushing girls.

"Hold it hold it girls..... Jobby, you're willing to take em on? HA! Go ahead, I'll let em crush your balls! HAHA! Fine, I dont mind kicking your ass after you can TRY taking these girls out!"

King looked at Fang which she easily catches the mic no problem at all, turning to look at Johnny smirking as she gesture him to come at her. "Well Johnny I'll be the first to take you on, just like before, losing to me one time after another, and for this match I would think a Table Match would be a good cause, am I right?" She would blow a kiss at him as she get in position in front of the ring where Eagle n Shay showing up beside her, lining up like a wall to block Johnny path, giving the mic to Eagle as the girls thinking what else they can do, whatever they can do to crush Johnny down to dust.

"Hey piece of shit Johnny! How about you if you manage to beat Fang, which you wont, you can take on us Eagle and Shay in a handicap match, no way out of it... and junk!" giving a high five to her friend Shay as she handed her the mic, got something to say. "I never get a chance to meet you Johnny, I hope we get along, you know, you down and out cold hehe." She would toss the ring to the mic at King, catching it as he is ready to talk too.

"There you have it, go ahead and take em on if you want, right now, I'll be comfortably sitting back in these awesome announcer chair " King backs off to the table, just waiting for whatever gonna happen between the girls and Johnny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 09, 2015 1:42 am

Johnny watched as King gave the stand down order. He felt a little less on edge now that he knew he wasn't going to get killed in a 4 on 1 fight. He listened to the three girls intently and when they were finished, he ginned wider and wider.

Johnny looked at Fang and then at Eagle. He turned to Shay before finally looking back at King. "Heh, I thought your chicks were gonna make it hard for me! I'll be on my way to a one on one match with you in know time. Putting Fang through a table is more like a gift than anything, dude." He said and flashed Fang a wide grin.

"And from what I've seen of that chick." She said, pointing at Eagle. "I'm basically goin one on one!" Johnny puffed out his broad chest. "Fuck yeah, dude. Let's fuckin do this! I'm all psyched and junk!"

Johnny tossed his microphone down and lifted up his hands. He flipped the whole crew off while he grinned widely and slowly backed out of the arena.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down