Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew!

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew! Empty Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew!

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:02 am

Match Type: Standard Tag
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

I will do all the other set up stuff later. I just want people to be able to start posting ~.~

Last edited by Tatyina on Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew! Empty Re: Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew!

Post by Kelsea Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:54 pm

Cham Cham was preparing for the upcoming match while Dani Rugu had snuck into the Tension arena to keep her company despite not being a Tension wrestler... It wasn't too difficult, all brat pack members met the required height limit that they could slip into air vent, slide inbetween security guards legs or sit on another brat pack member's shoulder while wearing an overcoat over both to give the appearance that they were one person if need be.... In this case she chose to get a visitors pass.

Dani examined the plastic card in her hands while Cham Cham looked at her with disdain

"Cham Cham still think the two brat one overcoat plan would have been better."

"Well I got in, didn't I?"

"But it wasn't the brat pack way..."

"Ai.. But I've got something planned for that... Something really bratty indeed... See later on I'mma take this card and throw it into the nearest lake." Cham Cham looked at her as if she'd been slapped with the crazy stick, which was almost weird seems it was generally considered that Dani was the more "stable" one of the three brats, not including the extended brat pack family of The Cyclops, The Killswitch and Zhu Rong... Hell, she might still be the most "Stable" one even including them!

"How's that bratty?"

"See here.." She said moving in close to the feline's side, pointing at the fine print of the card

"If f-found.... Ree.. return to... seeeecurrr... office..?"

"Security office." Dani corrected Cham Cham's basic reading skills

"...So..."

"Soooo... I'm not gonna be returning it if its in the lake! That will show them." Dani said proud of her devious genius almost on par with Izzi

"But.. you no found it... card was given to you... How can you return something found when you no find it? huh, how you do that?" Dani blinked, thinking about what the feline had said and then placed her hand on Cham Cham's shoulder

"You know what... You're right.. Why didn't I think of this before... I can't not return something that I've found if I haven't found it yet... Quick! Hide the card, I'll report it lost then come back later, find it and then..." Dani put interlocked her fingers just under her chin, squinting directly forwards in a classic evil pose

"Throw it into the lake..."

Cham Cham cluelessly watched the waitress as she held her pose, waving her paw in front of her face a couple of times and even turning her head to look at the spot on the wall Dani was gazing at. Just then however the door was practically slammed off its hinges as an overly zealous Izzi burst through into the dressing room almost knocking Cham Cham sprawling

"WEOW!"

"Success!!" She declared, spinning on the spot with her arms outstretched so that the others could bask in her glory. "I was able to rig the tournament draw to get the opponents we wanted."

"Huh? Oh that's great Izzi!" Izzi folded her arms, beaming widely as she took the praise from the waitress

"With your cunning, you'll be able to rig each round and get right through to the finals.. So... who did you pair yourself up with."

"Heh heh.. Exactly who we planned before. King and Kent!"

"Yeah!- Wait.. what?"

"King and Kent! just like we planned"

"Yeah I know you said something about them... But I thought you were just kidding. The whole idea of cheating and rigging the draw was suppose to make things easier for yourself.." Izzi just blew and raspberry at the idea of making things easy

"I say 'feh' to that... They are the enemy.. Remember? Chammers is with on this, right Chammers?" Cham Cham had gotten up from practically being knocked flat by the door, sitting cat like with her legs hunched and her hands down on the floor in front of her

"Cham Cham has beef with King.. Steak to be precise.." Cham Cham frowned dramatically and then slammed her fist into her other paw gloved hand "And Cham Cham annoyed cause she no got barbeque sauce to go with it so she gonna have to use ketchup..."

A few minutes later out in the arena, So What by Pink started to play over the loud speaker with an array of obnoxious flashing colours. Shortly afterwards Izzi and Cham Cham made their appearance at the top of the rampway... Despite the brat pack continuous mischief making the crowd responded quite warmly towards the little imps, it was difficult to boo something that was so cute and funny afterall.

The two of them made their way down the walkway and quickly slipped in under the bottom set of ropes into the ring, heading over to opposite corner to hop up onto the middle ropes and raise their hands (and paws) to the fans

Spotlight
characters:
Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew! ELZuoMvTension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew! OG5hnuaTension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew! Cg3CzYmTension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew! 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew! Empty Re: Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew!

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:21 am

This is going to be the first time that Killer King and Kent Quick as tag team actually going to team up in a match. This is also going to be the first time that both wrestlers are going for the tension tag title too, an opportunity that King and Kent are looking forward too.

"Who the fuck called us "King's Crew"? King didnt get a chance to name his team, his well deadly crew and such, was so busy kicking asses and recovering and such, not enough time to sit down with a beer and think of his team, too much going on in his life actually, it really sucks for him.

"I did man! You were busy so I did it for ya, we're now called 'King's Crew', though I sort of wish my name were in it, but you know, having too many K's in the title would be bad." Kent helped out with the name as both wrestlers in the locker room preparing for their match, looking forward to win this as they're discussing before they can go out on stage.

"What the hell? Ah whatever its better than something fuck up..... so we're up against..... who?" King asking Kent as the handsomest man alive grins showing his pearly teeth and adjust his sunglasses. "They called themselves 'The Brat Pack'. they been causing a lot of trouble those little kiddish girls." King looking at Kent like he was confused or disbelief, hard to tell due to the black leopard mask hes wearing. "Wait wait wait..... are we going to fuck up little girls? The last time I took one on was that blue haired girl Wendy from Kawaii..... and way before that.... uhhh jungle green hair cat girl forget her name is." Kent snap his finger and pointed at King. "That must be Cham Cham I think, man I barely around here for so long and you were here the whole time, you dont know that?" King respond with his middle fingers at Kent.

"Whatever, we need that title belt, we deserve it, though I rather want that World Tension belt for myself, that YOU lost it long ago, damn you and Bree..... *sigh*..... I know I'll get my chance someday, even if I'll have to destroy every rosters in my path to get what I deserve!" King stood up from the bench as hes wearing his black and red tights and black boots, all set to go. "Yes yes its all my fault, yeah yeah, blame me, sue me, but its all in the past now, for now lets focus on this, easy win!" Kent wore his white shorts and tennis shoes, slicking his dye white hair by his black and gold gloves, Kent is also ready to go to. Together, both biggest wrestlers are ready to head on out on stage.

King music starts playing where instantly everyone booing at him as he makes his appearances on stage, flexing his muscles and roaring out loud, everyone knows him, hated him, everyone just flat out hated him for what he does in the ring and everywhere he goes. Eventually his music fading and not before long Kent golden sparkler showing down from above like a golden curtain fiery down and he appears like a rich flashy man, mix respond by him but still more boos than cheers actually, now both wrestlers are together, taking their time to make their way to the ring. King stepping up into the ring first and so does Kent from behind, Kent stay on the ring apron as for King standing inside in the corner, waiting for the bell to ring. "So..... crushing you punks huh? Easy win for us I can see...."

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:40 am

Cham Cham growled faintly under her breath as Killer King made his entrance, grasping the 24/7 Tension belt over one shoulder. Izzi put her fingerless gloved hand on the feline's other shoulder to keep her steady

"Stay on target.." She whispered quietly to her fellow Brat Pack member.

With Kent also making his appearance and standing for now outside the ring, Izzi gave a light tap on Cham Cham's shoulder which set the feline scurrying immediately right over towards Killer King at full speed, trying to take him off gaurd

"We're Brats not Punks!!" Cham Cham roared as she launched herself up as she closed down on the bigger wrestler.. She had to jump to try and get as much height as possible, grasping the belt that was over her shoulder in both her paw gloved hands, she would try to ram the belt straight into Killer King's face before the ref had even gotten the chance to get in the ring! The feline's small kawaii body practically on course to splash right into his bare chest at the same time as trying out the risky illegal maneuver

At the same time, Izzi would set off for her target.. charging straight at Kent and jumping up off the mat to try and send a quick drop kick straight into his midsection, attempting to knock him off the apron of the ring to the outside floor so that King would be left alone with the two mischievous brats.

Spoiler:

Spotlight
characters:
Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew! ELZuoMvTension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew! OG5hnuaTension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew! Cg3CzYmTension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew! 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:32 am

Both King and Kent are ready to go where King looking right at those 'punk pack' as he watching them seeing one of the girl, the one with green hair that he sort of remember her, not too sure, but that title belt shes holding, he could of swore its one of those title belt that he could actually get to claim if possible.

"Hey midget, isnt that title suppose to be----- GAHHH!" King WAS staring at her and that title belt but the way she really fast and jumping right at him with the belt smacking right across his face. He went down quick and Kent obviously saw it happen and raising his hands up like in disbelief.

"What the hell? You cant do tha----- ugh!" Kent also were attacked with a dropkick to his stomach which sends the handsomest man crashing outside of the ring leaving King all alone in the ring with the two midgets.

King tries to regain his senses, his head is throbbing in pain from the title belt smacked him like that, he groaned and shaking his head as he can, hoping to recover and figuring out what the hell is going on. "ughhhh what the fuck........

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:43 am

The ref girl struggled to scramble into the ring as those little brats jumped the gun before she or King and Kent was ready.. Hurriedly signalling to the ring announcer to ring the bell and actually get the match officially underway.

"Cham Cham does whatever the hell she wants to!" The feline growled out at King.

With Kent knocked off the apron of the ring, Izzi turned her attention to the singled out King in the corner. Cham Cham dropped the belt and grabbed onto the ropes on one side of King while Izzi grasped the opposite side to trap him in. Lifting their legs they simultaneously went to work, throwing javelin kicks up directly into King's stern abs.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:22 am

Regarding the stability and sanity of the members of Team Brat Pack,  or the Brat Pack experience as she liked to call it by herself, Kelly was in the rare position to feel herself like a super clever mastermind and virtue of discipline sometimes. While the other members of team Brat Pack had designed a super clever plan for Dani to enter the building, Kelly had also got herself a visitors pass and had sat herself near the bickering trio, watching with a half open mouth when some arguments were exchanged and the Blonde turned Blue had to look from one to another while her brain tried to understand what was exactly going on. So much for the mastermind.
"King and Kent, that kind of sounds like a British royality bar with a camouflaged superman sitting inside for his afternoon tea..."
She wondered loudly after the fighting branch of Brat Pack, having no idea who the opponents of the two girls were.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:37 am

Kent is out of commission at the moment from being knocked out of the tring like that, not fair for him for even his partner who left behind in the ring with the tag team, singling him out.

King however laying down on the mat trying to regain his senses to figure out what the hell is going on. By the time he start waking up in a way, he notices the two literally brats closing on him and began stomping down at his tough abs, breaking down like pickaxes on rocks. "Gahhhh! Grrrr! Fuck!" His body compulsive shaking from each repeated stomps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:03 pm

"Why would Clark Kent go to a bar named after him, I didn't think he was that big headed..." Dani looked off to one side. "Although... that would explain why he rips off his shirts all the time from the front rather than pulling them off over his head."

After driving a number of kicks and stomps to King's abs, the two brats reached up to grab ahold of his head and lead him out of the corner a couple of steps. Cham Cham aggressively yanked his head down to forced him to double over while Izzi slung her arm over around the back of his neck... Cham Cham mirror the motion of her partner so that they both had him in a front face lock, his cheeks squashed up against their lower armpits and the sides of their small breasts. The two of them reached down on either side to grasp at the sides of King's leggings at the waist

"Go!"
Izzi yelled a signal to Cham Cham before the two of them both dropped backwards simultaneously, trying to ram the top of King's head straight into the mat for a double DDT

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:14 pm

Kent slowly recovering and starting to get up on his feet, leaning on the ring apron to rest up for a short moment while King on the other hand is doing his best to get up with bit of annoyance in his mind, taking down so quickly and even before the match can get start it!

"Grrrr...." King growled during the stomp down by the Brats, eventually they both pull him up by the head and pulling it under their arms, setting up as the girls were ready to slam him down on the mat. "You girls..... are making a BIG mistake!" He shouted at them, King isnt going to let them to give their free passes to beat him down for long, he hoped to power his feet against the mat with his arms going around both their legs hoping to lift em up and falling backward to slam them into the corner ropes and/or the turnbuckle itself, otherwise his head going to take more headaches of being slam to the mat into their DDT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next