by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Callin Out the Crew!

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Callin Out the Crew! Empty Callin Out the Crew!

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Johnny paced back and forth in front of the entrance to the arena. He was feeling hot tonight and needed to blow off some steam. He gripped the microphone tightly in one hand and looked at Ninjette. "It's bullshit." He said. "I shouldn't have lost that match! I had her! I destroyed her, dude! If I still lost, then how am I gonna ever kick King's ass for real? I'm just tired of this shit, we're gonna end it man. We're gonna make sure King don't have anyone else ta hide behind, dude!"

He shut his eyes and waited a few more seconds before his music kicked in. Instead of running down the ramp with a bright grin on his face, he marched down the ring with a bit of a scowl on. He slipped into the ring and looked around. It wasn't right for him to be in the mood he was in while the crowd cheered him on. He tried to smile but his heart wasn't in it.

"Yo!" He said and then turned back to the entrance ramp. "I'll make it short and sweet. I lost to one of King's chicks name Fang not to long ago. I shoulda won that match but I ain't makin excuses. I'm here ta say that I wanna settle things! I don't just want Fang though. I want King! That sonnova bitch has been walkin round here bein a shithead for far too long! He acts like really IS the King even when he's gimped up in a sling. But I'm gonna make sure that you ain't got no one left ta hide behind cause with all those muscles, you're still backin down from people! Fuck THAT, man!" He growled.

"So, get yer fuckin posse out here! I'm takin them down at the next Pay-Per-View and I got someone who might wanna give me a helpin hand!" He said, his smile finally widening into something genuine.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Callin Out the Crew! Empty Re: Callin Out the Crew!

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:54 pm

Kozue leaned against the wall and watched, silent for once, as Johnny frothed himself up into a seething rage. It was weird to see - most of the time, he had this mellow, cool, smoothness about him, even when girls were kicking him in the balls. Seeing him not just angry, but fucking furious? It was like a red flare for how real shit was getting, and she was right there with him. This crap had to end.

But, even though she folded her arms and nodded along with Johnny as he worked himself up, she was having some trouble getting all the rage out. Her match with Kent hadn't been that murky on paper - Kent beat her, clean. As clean as you could expect a hardcore match to be, anyway. No, what got to her was the way they'd parted after the pinfall. She'd cursed him out, threw every little bit of emotion she had over King's bullshit right in Kent's face, blamed him for being friends with the guy, and he just...clammed up. Usually, Kent wouldn't shut the fuck up, in or out of the ring, but after that match he was like a whipped dog. You would've thought he'd lost.

Kozue felt a little bad for the guy. It was hard for her mind to even process the concept of having sympathy for Kent Quick, but there it was.

She waited backstage, hands tucked tight in the pockets of her blue denim jeans. Her red shirt had the Super Mario Bros. 3 cover on it, and while it wasn't exactly battlewear, it was her favorite. A little confidence boost would do wonders.

Her own music started up, and Kozue came down to uproarous applause. That actually made her stop for a second - sure, they'd cheered for her before, but never so loud. It probably had more to do with them just being happy someone was standing up to King, and they would've given just about anybody the same reaction. But still. It was nice. It helped. Kozue's face hardened and she raised her fist out into the audience as she made her way down.

Kozue rolled in under the bottom rope and took the microphone as she passed, sharing in the smile for a moment before she focused back on the entrance.

"Yeah, King, it's me." She kept her tone sweet and calm, like she was leaving a simple message on the answering machine. "If you're getting that sense of deja vu, it's probably because you're remembering what happened the second-to-last time me and Johnny were in a ring. You know? When we kicked your dumbass, 1-2-3?" She threw a thumbs up at the camera.

"Those were fun times, weren't they, Johnny?" She nodded Johnny's way, as her ponytail flounced around. "I'd love to relive the experience. But you're a busy man - you probably had a fun night with your right hand and some KY already planned out, and I hate to get in the way of that special relationship. So, instead, I'll just have to settle for beating the shit out of your friends. For the life of me, I don't know why a serial rapist like you even has friends - especially female friends, what the fuck - but hey, whatever. So people just don't know what's good for them. Some people just need a kick in the head before they can see how fucking stupid they are!"

She whipped herself into a little frenzy right at the end, and the crowd cheered along with her, as a chant of FUCK THE KING! began to emanate from the stands. Kozue blew a few errants strands from her eyes and let the smile come back, curved even higher than before. "Fang, Kent...girl with the fucking beret, whatever your name is. Clear your calender. Cancel your remedial education classes. Because, at the next PPV? You got a date."

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:06 am

After what King and the crew is hearing from both Johnny who lost to Fang, she did a good job but not enough to really beat the shit out of him, unfortunately and for Ninjobber who lost to Kent is a good thing too but again, like Fang, didnt beat the shit out of her either, both completely failed on literally destroying them both, if they were completely beaten up like King was hoping for, both Johnny and Ninjobber wouldnt be there ranting out and wanting to kick King's ass.

King- "So...... both pretty boy and his skinny ass friend doesnt like me, out in public, for once? Huh..... hmmmm.... I suppose we should come out there and see what they REALLY want." Everyone in the entire crew nodding and coming together with King, following the leader from behind until reaching the backstage just before the main stage right under the titantron.

Not before long after a bit of silent from both Johnny and Ninjette finishing their talks, it was time for the King's Crew to come on out with their intro music, people completely booing at him and the crew, and even chanting 'Fuck the King!' too. He likes it, likes it a long, feeling their negatives into the deadly man beast. Soon King coming out with his black tracker pants and his signature mask, a fresh one like many copies he have at home, and a mic in his hand. Beside him is Kent Quick who is somewhat not reacting much around King or the chants, not doing some gloating of his handsomest face like he always love to do, this time being silent and kept to himself. The other side is both Fang and Eagle standing side by side like tag team partner, working for King as they enjoys kicking some asses, just like what they're paid for.

Eagle- "Pssss Fang, whats up with Dashing Kent?" Eagle whispering with Fang as Kent himself not able to hear em talking. Fang- "I do not know, I have no check out his match other than hearing he won in a hardcore match against Ninjette." Eagle raise an eyebrow. "Seriously? Hardcore? His face? That gotta be fake..... bah whatever, at long he shuts up Im happy." Once they finished whispering with each other, course Eagle looks at Ninjette and pointing her to the beret shes wearing, then flips her off, then its King turn to talk something out to Johnny and Ninjette.

"Well well well WELL! What do we have here? A lovely couple I see huh everyone? Is Johnny boy cheating on his wife for a much skinnier, skanker, and probably a lot better wrestler than Taylor? OUCH!" King paused for a moment and shrugs before continue talking. "I got the report cards that you two lost to my crew members, how sad yet you two still standing in MY ring..... and still havent learn to RESPECT ME as a wrestler? Why huh? IM BETTER THAN YOU! I CAN KICK YOUR ASSES! I AM. THE. BEST. DAMN WRESTLER IN THIS WRESTLING LEAGUE!" The beast roaring onto the mic to shout out what he was thinking.

"Johnny, you got NOTHING on me, I doubt you can beat me one on one, seriously, you may been wrestling here for so long, but you know what? Nobody wants you here, they want someone whos real, REAL good, no, better, no, BEST wrestler around, plus, you have a wife, fuck with her so I can fuck with everyone else HA!" Then he turns to look at Ninjette. "Ninjobber..... first of all, yes I remember pinned me down for the count. First time I ever get pinned down to lose, congrats.... for once, never again, ever and I will make sure you will never step foot in the ring ever again........ AND..... and...... your shirt is awesome actually, so Im going to forcefully gonna strip you off and take it, it'll be mine. He paused a moment again and slowly stepping forward, just very slowly to have his fellow crew following him behind. "Now.... if you two want me and my crew so badly, why wait for PPV.... when we can fuck you up right... now....." King drops the mic, just slowly approaching the ring, thinking of having his crew to surround the ring once they reach their destination.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:17 am

The Crew would be allowed to reach the end of the ramp before No Compromise blared through the arena speakers, putting the crowd on their feet, as an unshaven Clyde Gastin, clad in a black 60,000 Yen suit came stomping onto the entrance stage with a steel chair being dragged behind him to even the playing field!

He didn't know who he was going to run into first but as he made his way down, he only knew that the first person he got within range of, was going to eat a steel chair sandwich!

"CAAAVAAAALRRRYYY!!!!" He yelled as on his way down, rushing into the fray with the chair above his head to try and crown the King with pure steel!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:40 am

King and his crew coming down the ramp about to take out the trashes, Johnny and Ninjobber who is just standing around in the ring just waiting for them to be forcefully remove, just as the crew getting closer and closer towards to the ring, hearing the music from behind as all turn to see and noticing Clyde coming towards them with a steel chair!

Everyone started to move out of the way except for King who is brave enough to stand up to face Clyde with the steel chair, bringing his arms up to use to block for his incoming chair shot. "GRRRR!" As for the crew, they're going to focus on the other two in the ring, still coming towards them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Clyde put all his pent up rage into that running chair shot. The harsh clang of steel was heard as it struck the man's arm and not his skull, blocking the shot and rattling Clyde's hands!

"GAH! DAMMIT!" Clyde cried in shock and frustration, pulling back his chair and trying to swing it sideways towards the side of King's head if he could even manage to do it in time.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:34 pm

Johnny watched as Clyde ran right at the pack with a steel chair. The chair might give him some cover but he was still going four on one and Johnny wasn't going to wait around for the other three to get down to the ring.

Johnny threw a look at Ninjette and then ran down then slid out of the ring. He ran up the ramp as fast as he could and looked the other three in the eye. He had a choice to make and decided that he had one way he could possibly even the playing field.

Johnny veered towards Kent and threw himself at King's muscley bestie and tried to spear him backwards into King. Maybe if he could take them both out, even if they recovered quickly, it would still be two on two with Ninjette and Clyde, with Clyde having his chair to tip the scales in their favor.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:47 pm

This was an unexpected turn of events, but that didn't make it bad. No, no - this was good. Much better than getting two-on-oned by a squad of idiots, that was for sure. They were still outnumbered and outmuscled, but these were fighting odds she'd gladly take.

So. Clyde was dealing with King. Johnny was dealing with Kent. For the time being, Kozue was holding it against Fang and Beret Girl. Not exactly even, but all she had to do was keep them busy until the guys could help out, and she wasn't dealing with a couple of brain trusts, either.

"Hey, you two bitches want me?" She leaned over the ropes and beckoned them on, before skipping back towards the center of the ring. "Come on in, cunts! Water's fine!" At least in the ring she had a little more space to outmanuever them with. Outside, she'd just get ganged up on.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:39 pm

Kent is more involved with the opposing team of Clyde, Johnny and Ninjette, though his team outnumbered em and probably have more strengths than them too, if Kent doesnt do something for his team right now, who knows what King and the crew gonna do with him like maybe kick him out or something, cant leave right now as where he is going through, could possibly be at the top of things right now.

Just as the handsomest man going towards to the ring and do something about the two wrestlers in the ring, Johnny stepping out and went in for a charged right into Kent, pushing the muscled man backward right into King from behind, bumping into his partner before goes down to the floor. "Urgh!"

King- "What the fuck?! GAHHH!" The beast was able to block the chair shot first time but get distracted from behind by Kent running into him, can see Johnny speared his partner that giving Clyde another chance for another chairshot hitting the beast head, stumbling him to the side near the edge of the ramp. "Grrrrr! FUCK!"

For the two ladies, hearing Ninjette taunting them to come at her, Eagle and Fang looked at each other as both going in the ring, pretty much girls vs A girl, handicap. Eagle tighten her beret on before rushing towards with Fang right at NInjette, Fang raising her foot for the boot to face while Eagle goes for the clothesline, double team right into the causal ninja chick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:32 pm

Clyde's eyes went wide when he saw the smaller Johnny tackle the bigger Kent right off his feet, aiding the blonde in nailing King with the chair with his second heavy swing that managed send him stumbling!

"You ruined the Royale, jackass!!" Spat the cowboy after giving those heavy duty chair shots back to back, prompting him to point the end of the chair towards King and charge, trying to plow it right into his body.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next