Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Old School Blues

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Old School Blues - Page 3 Empty Re: Old School Blues

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:04 am

"Ha! Haave you!?" Akashi asked, leering playfully at Death Bunny. How silly. "That's probably worse than Sarah-san..." Akashi said. The woman seemd to have a sense of humor, or, was trying to, at least.

However, Akashi blinked as Death Bunny grabbed her hand roughly and shoved it away. She turtled up but Akashi didn't stop. The arm that had been hugging her instead began to slide along the girl's back.

"Oh?" Akashi said. "There's a fewww, unfortunately." Akashi pouted. "You don't like being petted, Usagi-chaaan?" Akashi teased and slid her hand up Death Bunny's back and then began to slide her finger up and down Bunny's ear, knowing it wasn't going to do anything. She still purred though. "It's a shame to have a body like that and not do anything with it, though." She said and giggled.

She took a deep drink from her beer and let a satisfied sigh escape her mouth, still rubbing her finger along Death Bunny's rabbit ear.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:55 am

"...*munch*...*gulp*..." Even after a few drinks and with a voracious appetite to occupy her mind, D.B. wasn't so blind as to ignore the obvious leers and groping nature of the sumo. Bunny was slightly more compliant this time around because Akashi was foot the bill for the beverages...

"Dunno why ya keep callin me Sarah, but-...mmm~..." Contrary to Akashi's expectations, pinching D.B.'s fluffy ear would indeed have a reaction.  Namely her fluffy earlobe twitching cutely in Akashi's direction, D.B. shivering slightly but then melted in her seat with a seemingly sensual coo escaping her lips...

Last edited by killcarrion on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:57 am

"No, no, no!" Akashi said, shaking her head at Bunny's words. "I'm not calling you Sarah anymore. I was just saying... She likes her bike a lot too. I don't think she would sleep with it though..." She said, sheepishly.

She giggled a bit as the ear twitched in her fingers and she took it in her thumb and forefinger and began to stroke it even more.

She leaned forward and purred into the ear, her hefty chest pressing into Death Bunny's back. "You can't really feel that, Usagi-chaaan. S-Stop teasing me!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:49 am

"..Mmm..." The massaging motions on her bunny ear brought an unnatural relaxation to D.B.'s gruff demeanor, sending shivers down her spine before she slumped forward against the bar from the added weight of Akashi's hefty figure weighing her down as well. With her head ducked low and her flustered face buried in the crook of her arm, all her muffled moans would thankfully be incomprehensible to all but those in the nearest vicinity of the odd scene playing out at the bar. Between Akashi's knack for knowing what buttons to push and the subtle rubbing of her substantial chest against her back, D.B. fought the urge to not be turned on even through her liquored up sensibilities...

"HEY!! YOU FUCKERS SAY SARAH?!" Breaking up whatever type of moment was transpiring, a rowdy group of rambunctious gang members made their presence known form across the bar. Decked out in typical biker gang attire of punk shirts, leather jackets and denim pants, as they made their way across to the bunny/sumo it was increasingly apparent they had seen better days with a few of them sporting scars and gashes across their face.

"WE HEARD YA TALKIN BOUT HER, AND WE STILL OWE HER A...!!...W-WAIT!! YOU'RE THE SAME ONE FROM LAST TIME!!" As if having seen the Ghost Of Christmas Past, the entire encroaching mob would stop dead in their tracks and turn the palest sheet of white upon recognizing Akashi.

"Hmm...I think they know you from somewhere~..." Bunny groggily stated with a hearty chug of her beer upon turning around to face the now petrified gang of biker chicks. D.B. was in actuality, intensely grateful for this timely interruption, jostling some sense back into her before things got weird....er, between the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:36 am

Akashi was feeling gooood. She didn't know why she liked stroking Death Bunny's ears, but with the reaction she was getting from the tough biker chick, she knew she could do it all night long. Unfortunately her wooing would be cut short by some rowdy patrons looking to settle some ancient scores.

Akashi turned and looked at them. "Gomen nasai." Akashi said and bowed deeply. "I'm afraid i don't know any of you." She then grinned and slipped away from Death Bunny, letting a finger trail off of the girl's shoulder before she began to stroll up towards the whole group. She cracked her knuckles and smiled. "Who are you?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:07 am

"A-A-Ah....Wh-who we are? We...We..." The fight was visibly draining from the gang leader and her cronies with every encroaching step by the towering sumo, each step towards them being reciprocated with one backward step toward the exit. Whatever issues they had with Akashi were seemingly forgotten and not as important as their own personal safety at the moment.

"We...uh...We we're just leaving!!"
With that the gang of miscreants would practically stumble over themselves as they bid a hasty retreat, jamming up at the door before scurrying off and into the shadows of a nearby back alley. The bartender breathing out a hefty sigh of relief from what he feared would be yet another night of cleaning up broken pool cues and shattered beer mugs.

"Hmm...I thought I had weird taste in friends..."D.B. groggily stated as she pulled up next to Akashi with a frothy pint in her hand, gulping it down before placing the empty mug on a table nearby."...Ahm sure there's a funny story behind all this..." D.B. slurred out as she scratched the back of her head, now hardly the prickly curmudgeon she's known for. "...but I think I've seen enough. Lemme know next time you wanna pay fer my drinks, maybe you'll see me round after all...*hic*...Kash..."

Swaying left and right slightly on her way towards the exit, Bunny proceeded to bounce from the aesthetically western themed bar. Whatever Bunny would remember of this night, be it a strange feeling from behind her bunny ear or the taste or stale pretzels, at the very least she was given incentive to stick it out in AFW for just a little bit longer...just to see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3