Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kat Vs. Yukiko

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kat Vs. Yukiko Empty Kat Vs. Yukiko

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:33 am

Match Type: Standard
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout.

"I've never seen you like this before, Kate?" Seele said as she looked at her tag team partner and saw somethign unusual in the girl's eyes. She looked like she was more than just excited for a good time.

"I really want to win, Sully." Kat said and looked back at her best friend and adopted sister.

"What came over you?" Seele asked.

"Uhh.. Well.. lots of things, i guess. I know you want to win and I don't want to be the reason you can't." She said and gave Seele a thumbs up before her music kicked in.

Kat ran down the ramp with a bright grin on her face and dove into the ring. Seele followed behind her with her usual bouncy step, her huge breasts jiggling to and fro as they threatened to bounce right out of her top! She giggled the whole way and slipped around to a spot outside of the ring near Kat. "It's kind of weird that you got this match though." She said. "Did you arrange it?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh?" Seele beamed. Kat really was trying her best to be a better wrestler for Seele's sake. At least she thought.

"Yeah, I'm going to kick this stupid girl's butt! She was such a jerk but I totally pinned her in a spar."

Seele was now entirely confused but Kat seemed to ignore her as she stretched in her corner. Kat didn't have a mean bone in her body so she could only wonder how this situation came about.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Kat Vs. Yukiko Empty Re: Kat Vs. Yukiko

Post by k0hryuu Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:09 am

Standing back stage, Yukiko prepared herself for her first real singles match. While their feud with Alicia and Amanda remained unfinished, organizing solo fights tended to be much easier, and so her business with Kat would be settled first. Dressed in her usual sky-blue bikini, she also had one particular addition to her wardrobe; a pair of floppy-looking dog ears on her head. She just so happened to have these in her closet of cosplay props, and they would send a subtle but spiteful message to the cat girl she was facing.

"Do I even want to know?" Akiko approached, raising an eyebrow at Yukiko's new headgear. She had changed in to her pink bikini, readying herself to fight as well. "She brought a friend along, so I should probably hang around to just in case."

She had expected Akiko's reaction, though the fact that Kat dragged someone else irritated her greatly. After that whole goody-two-shoes act, she actually had the nerve to bring a friend to interfere with their fight. Not that it mattered, since she had Akiko to even the score.

Given the signal, the two of them quickly made their way to the arena. Yukiko marched down the ramp first, with Akiko following closely behind. Climbing up onto the ring apron, she faced down Kat, who was already there waiting for her.

"I hope you don't think you stand a chance in a real fight!"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:17 pm

Seele watched as the pair came down. "So... that's why you wanted me to come down?" She asked. Kat shook her head.

"No! I mean, there were three of them last time but-"

"Last time?" Seele raised a curious brow. Kat was being kind of weird.
"I just want to show you, I can do good!" Kat said and flashed her sis a vee." Just... don't interfere, no matter what." Kat said in a hushed and embarrassed tone.

"Seele shook her head and looked coyly. "What!? I'd never!"

Kat's ear twitched as she heard Yukiko address her. She stepped forward and waved., "Nyyah! Let's have a good match!" She chirped. "I like your ears! Woof! Woof!" She giggled and then crouched and circled once the bell rang.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:23 am

Kat's endlessly cheery personality was a bit annoying, but it did kind of set Yukiko at ease at the same time. She didn't exactly want things to turn into an embarrassing spectacle for both of them again.

Akiko remained outside in Yukiko's corner, paying attention to the fight, but keeping a close watch on Seele out of the corner of her eye. Maybe that girl was only there for Kat's security, but Akiko was not going to hesitate if she tried to pull something on her Yuki-chan.

Back in the ring, Yukiko quickly assumed her fighting stance as Kat began to prowl around her. Certainly not willing to let her have the first move, Yukiko lunged towards her, trying to catch the catgirl with a forearm bash.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:24 am

Kat was usually one to pounce first but Yukiko decided to charge first and Kat barely ducked under the forearm. She skittered underneath it and pranced to the far corner, spinning around as she wagged her butt like a dog. She grinned and stuck out her tongue.

"Nope!" She said and ran back at Yukiko. Her own attempt at offense was a drop kick aimed at Yukiko's chest!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:08 am

Caught off-guard by Kat's speed, Yukiko spun around only to take the drop kick full on to her chest. Crying out as Kat's feet planted in each of her round, firm breasts, the blue-haired brawler was sprawled out on her back, clutching at her boobs in pain.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Kat bounced off the mat when she hit with the drop kick and flung herself at Yukiko. She didn't have a lot of wrestling skill but she was definitely quick and agile. and knew that it was probably the only advantage she had in the ring.

She pounced and dropped her butt on Yukiko's stomach asnd looked down at the girl. She had a bright grin on her face and looked down at Yukiko's chest.

"Bongoes!"

Kat then began to furiously slap her palms down on Yukiko's breasts, slapping at the girm tits. WHile she WAS trying to cause pain, she was also having a little bit of fun and her butt ground against Yukiko's stomach in excitment.

"Nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyan!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:26 am

Yukiko squealed with each stinging slap to her tender breasts, instinctively trying to shield her chest from continued punishment. Her anger rising at Kat's somewhat dirty tactics, which also happened to bring back some upsetting memories, she bucked her hips upwards, hoping to dismount the catgirl and get back on her feet.

Akiko watched on with some concern, wincing at the sound of the slaps. It was notably similar to what had happened to her against Alicia in the tag match. For some reason, Yukiko's nice, perfectly-sized breasts just happened to be an attractive target. It was one of those few times Akiko didn't mind the fact that her own were pretty petite.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:46 am

"uwaah!"

Kat wasn't really trying to keep stable when Yukiko bucked She was thrown off balance and quickly scrambled to try and get back to her feet. She turned and lunged at Yukiko, trying to hit her in the face with her thigh while she was standing up. Hopefully she would be fast enough!

Seele, meanwhile, wacthed the scene and sighed. As titillating as the boob slaps were, Kat's offense lacked the punching power to put the girl away. She needed some real wrestling moves! Seele knew Kat could win the match if she behaved like a wrestler and not like... a maniac!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:38 am

Forcing the cat girl, Yukiko quickly tried to hop back on her feet, only to be foiled as Kat attacked her once again. Managing to block the hit with her arms, the impact was still enough to knock her right back down on her butt.

Her face reddened with both anger and embarrassment, she glared back up at Kat. Some stinging pain in her breasts still lingering, the blue-haired girl instinctively cradled them with her arms.

"Y-you flat-chested bitch!"

She had actually been prepared for a real match this time, but to her it looked like this girl was just trying to instigate her into another catfight. And at this rate, Yukiko might even oblige her.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next