Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yukiko's Dilemma

2 posters

Go down

Yukiko's Dilemma Empty Yukiko's Dilemma

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:28 am

Yukiko stood in a dark room, illuminated by a single light fixture. She stood looking towards the camera, looking at it calmly.

"First off, I'd like to say that it's been really nice here so far for the most part. I've met new friends here already, and I'm surprised to see some of my old friends had made it here too. I even got to meet people I only dreamt I would see one day. The experience here has almost been nothing short of fantastic."

She then sighs. "You may be asking 'Why almost?' Well, along with old friends coming along, so have old enemies. There is one in particular that refuses to leave me alone. You know her as Beauty Ichigaya. Recently, she attacked me in the locker rooms, and then proceeded to torture my body in the spa after knocking me out. Now, she wants me to live at her place as her servant. She has given me time to think about it, and I have made my decision..." She said, then looked straight to the camera with a fierce expression.

"I will NOT be your pet, Ichigaya. Not now, not ever. And I'll prove it to you in a match. Best 2 out of 3 falls. Ichigaya, when I win this fight. When, not if. You will leave my body alone and stop stalking me everywhere I go. I've had it with you constantly torturing me and stalking me, both here and in our last league. It ends now. I will await your response, Ichigaya. I'm done playing games with you." She declared before the light suddenly burned out as if on cue, leaving the room pitch black, then the camera faded out.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Yukiko's Dilemma Empty Re: Yukiko's Dilemma

Post by Clyton Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:14 am

Later on, a camera was directed at Ichigaya, the girl's face showing her cheery smile, hands on her hips. The surrounding environment is very elegant. It was certainly obvious that she was inside a building, more specifically, a house of some sort. She stood on one of the steps of a very large staircase which branched off into another two sets of staircases to the upper balcony. It was no where else other than Ichigaya's large mansion in Japan. Her posture shows confidence, and never once showed any sort of hesitation or nervousness. "Yukiko, Yukiko, Yukiko... All I have to say is, I accept your challenge. But let me refresh your memory..."

"I have never lost a match against you. In fact, I have not only won every match against you, but I have always embarrassed you in front of the entire audience. Now, you request this kind of match against me? That is very absurd. It is basically saying that you will be my toy after I give you a harsh reality check. No matter what you do, you can't win. Because 'when' I win, this will be your new home. And I have changed my mind. Since you have the audacity to challenge me to a match, I will personally not treat you as an equal as I do with everyone who lives with you. I personally treat you as my pet. Remember that well." And then, the camera just turned off instantly.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down