by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

Post by LARIATO Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:28 am

Flustering people, both men and women alike was something that greatly amused Mariko, and this was no different. Her grin only widened at seeing Abbey's cute face turn red from her teasing words and tone. She kept her green eyes focused on Abbey, almost seductively as she listened to the woman speak.

"Ah, I see. It sounds like you've got quite a bit of training and experience. No wonder you gave Yamato-kun such a hard time." she replied. And Yamato was about to comment, but instead suddenly gasped lightly and stumbled forward a step as Abbey's hand crashed into his back, eliciting another giggle from Mariko.

"E-eh… Yeah. She's not kidding. She definitely thinks pretty quick on her feet." Yamato said. Mariko only gave a light hum and nod in response, before turning her attention back to Abbey again.

"With wrestling, indeed. Jiu Jitsu's where much of my submission and grappling is based from. But oftentimes I also like to use other… 'assets' to force a submission." she answered, causing Yamato to blush a bit as more than a few past memories suddenly came to mind.

Back to top Go down

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:30 am

Abbey furrowed her brow at Makrio's words. She thought the temptress might just be one of those girls who had used her looks first and then took to wrestling later to fulfill some sadistic desire to humiliate people. if she was legit, then Abbey knew that she definitely couldn't wrestle the girl. At least not in a public setting. Unfortunately, that sort of made her want to test out her skills privately more and more.

Abbey tried to straighten up. She knew she was good looking. Hot, even but right now, Mariko was making her feel a little inadequate. She felt like a geeky kid talking to a cheerleader near some hot jocks. She even licked the top of her teeth as if she might have braces.

"Yes, after I graduated high school I was on the wrestling team at college for the hot minute I was there. Then, I went right into the indie leagues until I ended up here. This place was perfect and I'm already having a blast."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:41 pm

The girl was certainly resilient, Mariko would give her that. Abbey still appeared mildly uncomfortable, but it seemed she was starting to get her composure back, even if just a little bit.

"Sounds like quite a journey, Abbey-chan. Our high school didn't have a wrestling team, so I had to go to the local gym and practice with an instructor there, then practice on my training dummy over here." she said with a chuckle, smacking Yamato in the arm lightly with her hand.

"But I agree, Tension's a rather wonderful place, isn't it? I've only had a small handful of matches myself here, but all of them have been rather entertaining thus far. How long have you been here, Abbey-chan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:35 pm

Abbey almost sighed audibly at Mariko's words. She meant no offense to Yamato but an instructor and a brother weren't exactly the same thing as full blown competition. Abbey in particular had to fight extra hard because the boys she went up against were far more interested in protecting their pride than they were with rubbing up against her. She knew they were much rougher on her than they were each other. Her own boys admitted as much. She didn't mind though. In fact, she welcomed it. Abbey was now convinced that in a straight up match with no other variables, she could handle Mariko pretty well. Maybe not like Yamato but she definitely thought she'd be victorious nine out of ten times, at least.

Unfortunately for Abbey, Mario had two plump, luscious variables that Abbey couldn't deny and they were healthy enough to completely switch her guesstimate of their match up record around. Unless Mariko didn't know how to use her assets, then Abbey figured it might be a coin flip between them. Unfortunately, it seemed like Mario didn't just know she had them, but was honing every facet of her womanly charm to compliment her wrestling skills.

O-for.. Abbey thought dejectedly to herself.

"I've been here a couple of months. I've gotten a few matches under my belt already but I'm always looking for the next opponent! I think the competition has been decent, though I swear I fought a little boy in my second match." Abbey laughed. "Well, even compared to Yamato-kun." She teased, ruffling Yamato's hair.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:57 pm

Though she quite the range of experience Abbey had, Mariko's natural talent for grappling was something that always seemed to be relatively underestimated. Although it was certainly true she was equally skilled in using seduction to wear opponents down as she was with submission holds.

But, though Mariko had been successful in her matches to this point, she knew little about the background of her opponents. Hearing about what Abbey had done to get here made Mariko curious how their abilities would stack up in comparison. Regardless who won, that would almost be guaranteed to be quite an enjoyable experience for both of them.

She was then brought out of her train of thought when Abbey suddenly ruffled Yamato's hair, causing her brother to laugh too as he fixed his hair.

"Oi, knock it out!" he said, and Mariko chuckled. "I know the feeling." she said. "There's so many talented people on the roster, and I'd certainly like to have some fun with all of them at some point or another."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:06 pm

"Well, the competition is what's fun to me. I really want to be the best wrestler in the division if I can. I want to show off my skills and I want to show that I can hang with any of the guys. My size helps, but I'll need supreme skill for some of the really big boys roaming around." Abbey thought about some of the more huge men and while she wasn't afraid, she understood that there was a difference between them that maybe even skill couldn't bridge. That only fueled her more though.

"So, is that why you're here? Just for the fun of it?" Abbey asked, raising an eyebrow curiously. She still wasn't sure if Mariko just wanted to 'make people submit' and that wrestling was a means to that end or if she wrestled first and bridged that into ... whatever she did that made Yamato... and herself... blush. She'd definitely have to start watching Mariko's matches. Possibly in private.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:58 pm

"I'm sure you'll be quite alright, Abbey-chan. I think sooner rather than later you'll have those big guys tapping out and begging for mercy just like you did to Yamato-kun." she said, winking at Yamato. "And who knows, one day we may even see my brother here doing the same."

"Pfft! Of course I will!" Yamato immediately replied with a confident smile. "Maybe not with those fancy submission holds you guys use, but I'll still find ways to bring them down!" "I'm sure you will." Mariko said before bringing her attention back to Abbey.

"Oh, I wouldn't say just for fun. Wrestling is my passion, and it's the same for Yamato-kun. Like everyone else I'd love to have a long, successful career with lots of memorable victories. But, there really doesn't seem like much reason to put so much effort into something like that if there wasn't fun to be had in the process."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:06 am

Abbey was conflicted by Mariko's response. On one hand, the girl seemed a lot like her, but on the other hand, any hope of possibly trying to test her skills in the ring with the girl seemed destined to utterly fail.

Abbey flashed Mariko a weak smile. the more she was around the woman, the more certain inadequacies, among other things, began to creep into Abbey's mind. "Yeah.... I understand. It can't just be a job, that's for sure." And it wasn't for Abbey. She was as competitive as anyone else in the league. The matches WERE fun and maybe her teasing of the guys was in a similar vein as Mariko but Abbey didn't even think about that. She had just harmlessly teased Yamato. It wasn't HER fault if he got distracted by her beautiful body, even though Abbey KNEW, and often times purposefully, used her assets to her advantage. She didn't like that suddenly, maybe, her and Mariko had something in common.

"Yeah, but as much as I love standing around in a crowded hall, I guess I really should be going. It's too bad we couldn't talk somewhere else or something, eheh." Abbey said as though she couldn't just ask them to go out with her or anything.

"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:05 am

"Aww, leaving so soon, Abbey-chan?" Mariko asked, pouting slightly, before Yamato chimed in. "Actually I should probably be heading back too." he said.

"Well, you're no fun, Yamato-kun." Mariko replied with a light chuckle. "Alright. Just remember to take it easy and keep that ice on your head. I don't want to check on you again later and find out you're pushing yourself too much. Got it?" she said, giving her brother a hug.

"Yeah yeah, I got it." he replied, hugging Mariko back before turning his attention back to the blonde. "Nice meeting you, Abbey! Again, good match!" he said, giving a friendly smile and wave before going on his way.

Once her brother had gone, Mariko spoke again. "I'm sorry to hear you have to go too, Abbey-chan. I was rather enjoying getting to know you. Would you mind if I accompanied you on your way out for a little while?" Of course she didn't mean to impose, but Mariko had taken a liking to Abbey, and if nothing else would like to spend a bit more time talking with her. Though she would also understand if she declined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:20 am

"Yeah..." Abbey said, lowering her head a bit. She blushed suddenly. She just didn't want the world to see how awkward things were going for her. And then Yamato parted quickly and Abbey said her goodbyes, waving at the boy and teasing him one last time.

"Make sure you call, Yamato-kun! We're dating after all!" It came so easily with Yamato but when it was just back to her and Mariko, she got nervous once more.

"Oh, yeah! S-Sure!" Abbey stammered and smiled at Mariko. "I didn't really mean that we had to part or anything." She said, looking in Yamato's direction. "Just that we were in everyone's way." She hurriedly began to walk towards the door. "Why don't we go somewhere?" Abbey said sheepishly, suddenly blushing deeply. If only Mariko didn't exude sexiness, maybe Abbey could actually get to KNOW the girl. No doubt she wasn't looking for any sort of romance, or even a fling but Abbey just couldn't help but try and dream a little.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next