Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:21 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Topic: Wrestling?

+20
321Shazam
Lobo
Kelsea
LARIATO
killcarrion
LtLukas
valen311
Lunchador
Kitten
Maxy
Deus001
acuyra
Old_Man_Tai
Harrier
kerflubble
FlameofHope
XSirenX
Bluemouse
Alexandra
Tatyina
24 posters

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 27 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:33 pm

Wait that actually happened? I thought I was being lied to about that.

Did Russo find his way into the writing staff somehow? >___>;
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:28 pm

TNA loves contract on a pole match.  cookiemonster

The one last night was good though o.O

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:41 pm

A stuff on a pole match is a poor man´s ladder match and perfectly suited for a random episode of RAW. Despite winning a mitb match, I just can´t watch Cena climb a ladder without thinking how ill suited he is for such an approach with his bulky, square frame, so this is also a good match type for him. And Ambrose, he somehow has to start with single stipulation matches in WWE after getting pummeled with light bubs in CZW, and a stuff on a pole match is the perfect definition of "somehow"...

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameofHope Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:19 am

Cena and his old man Orton gag really makes me feel old. 2002 was 12 years ago. Stop reminding me. But then I was happy when Heyman got RKO'd.

Edit: "OH MY GOD IT'S MIC FOLEY!!!" I never thought Cole would read my mind.

Spoiler:
FlameofHope
FlameofHope

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:09 am

Foley giving the nod to Ambrose pleases me.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:34 am

Until recently, I thought that the star of Cena was slowly but surely sinking. That the same old shit chants, you can´t wrestle chants, the mixed reaction and outright booing tides against legends like the Rock, falling stock market and last but not least, the crushing defeat against Lesnar, had finally sunk into the thick skull of Vinnie Mac. Working ethos and good guy John beside, ratings are dropping, his drawing power is sinking. But then WWE once again pulls a fast one on the older fans and declares the loser match as the important one and the Rollins Ambrose match to a middle classs shuffle. I am pretty sure that Orton also has a hand in this, but not as much as people think. If he was really concerned that much about his status, he would not have jobbed that much in the past and lost to people like Kofi Kingston.

No IC match at the next PPV, but a POW match between the Bellas. Really?

Damien Mizdow. AWESOME! Oh yeah, also something about Miz vs Sheamus...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:45 am

Cener won't be done until he gets two more titles at least just so he can break Flair's record, even though that's not his real record.

Though, i'd like to see Orton win just because I'd like to see Orton and Lesnar fight, even though obviously Cener will win.

And yeah, Mizdow is the best thing going. He's so good. he's ALWAYS been good. And shame on those who are only just realizing it. He's turning a Santino quality status/role and making it into absolute gold.

And Cesaro and Ziggler are fighting, just non-title for the dark match. Though, I like the Shaemus-Miz stuff way better but that's because I like all parties involved. Still don't like DZ and probably never will.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:54 am

Since he is not Cena 2 anymore, Sheamus has indeed become much more bearable. Although he is more heel than face to me with his outright bully character. Maybe he should form a team with Ryback, who is also much more bearable as the "Big Guy" than as caveman Ryback. Not sure about the Miz though. I liked him as face and also as cocky asshole Miz, but moneymaker Miz is not exciting for me.

I would have also advocated for the IC belt to be on the line instead of Total Divas match when a guy like Erik Rowan, who is just there for me and probably future endeavored soon for cost reasons, would hold it. Not because they are Divas, because the IC belt should beat such a match everytime and everywhere. THe IC champion should be a possible future main eventer like Wyatt, Cesaro, Rollins, Ambrose or Rusev or a main eventer down on his luck that has his fortunes rising again with the belt, guys like Orton, Barett, Ziggler or Sheamus. Obviously, Orton would be at the top of the pyramid right now of the guys mentioned and Rusev at the bottom, but an Orton should not be too valuable to give his best for the IC or even the US belt and be greedy to fight for it.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:18 am

Orton should win at HIAC because we haven't seen Orton/Lesnar in 12 years and it would be fresh and exciting. But Cena will win because WWE is pretty much creatively bankrupt and thinks the answer to every problem they have is "Have Cena Main Event"

Sheamus should drop the U.S. belt and move up to face Brock Lesnar for the title because he's done literally nothing important since returning, but has proven he can have great matches. Plus, with such a limited roster currently, its high time Lesnar started mixing it up with the newer stars for some first time ever matches, and who the hell wouldn't want to see Lesnar and Sheamus beat the shit out of each other?

But Sheamus will probably keep doing nothing with the U.S. title and be completely wasted in the mid card because the creative team has nothing for him, at a time when the limited roster and stagnant programming means some kind of shake up needs to happen.

Mizdow, Swagger, R-Truth, Cesaro, Ryder, Bo Dallas, Big E and Kofi should be part of big feuds revolving around the U.S. and I.C. titles, but instead are being used as cannon fodding jobbers, and will continue to be used that way, because WWE would rather have Ziggler/Miz fued for 4 months and trade the belt back and forth rather than do anything with the rest of their mid card.

WWE should work on making more original content for the Network and building it up more, but won't because their trying to save money by cutting out ideas for new Network content and even fired the guy in charge of the network who had ideas for new content...because of the money they lost because of the Network.

WWE should have capitalized on the success of the Wyatts early this year by pushing them harder and making them a bigger part of the show....But instead they let them get booked into oblivion and killed their heat, then left them off TV for going on about a month and a half now, and is breaking the team up, so they can continue to do nothing with them individually, and eventually fire one or two of them because "Creative has nothing for you."

I think its really funny how Raw has been so incredibly stagnant since around June/July. It basically means the creative team has pretty much no real ideas for months...But there have been plenty of years, like in 2002-2004, where WWE had a much larger roster, split on two brands, each with their own creative team, and pretty much everybody on the roster was either a major, or a minor, part of storylines and fueds and such, and sometimes they would even intertwine in some way.

Now granted, they probably just have one creative team now, but the active roster for the past several months has been at the lowest it's been at for years, and yet they aren't effectively using most of the talent and it seems like most of the PPV's for the last few months have been nothing but rematch after rematch after rematch, especially with the titles.

Honestly, I think Dean Ambrose is the only one on the roster worth giving a crap about at the moment. Hell, I'd welcome back Batista at this point. Something to give a shot in the arm to the company.

I mean, I get it, people got injured and that effected their plans, but maybe if they had done more than just focus on Cena and Roman Reigns these last few months, things wouldn't be in this shape.

Hell, you can't even blame Daniel Bryan, since when he was getting pushed, other people were too.

Obviously I'm ranting, because its late and I'm bored, but damnit WWE is getting as stale as WCW did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:00 am

I've heard some things concerning the Wyatt's, let's see if they pan out or not. Anyway, the best way to rebuild them up is to take them off the air for a bit. They need mystique and no matter what may or may not have happened or how much heat they have, they need to be out of the spotlight a bit to maintain it.

The original content on WWE is pretty decent. While I haven't watched Slam City (and never will), Countdown alone is pretty much worth it. Plus NXT, plus the Monday night wars stuff. Even IF that's just an old documentary.

Saemus/Miz is one of the best things goin right now and it's thanks mostly in part to Damien Mizdow, who needs to be pushed more on his own for certain, but is able to bring the best out of other guys. I, for one, love what Miz has been doing. It's the role that suits him the best.

I think the last two raws at least, have been pretty good. there were a few that were pretty terrible but they can't all be golden.

Yeah, Cener will probably win, and maybe most of the card is pretty much shit, but I'm still rather enjoying myself and even looking forward to HiaC.

Then again, I'll enjoy this time while I can since Ambrose is in the spotlight. I'm sure it won't last long since it's the best thing ever.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next