by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Funniest Bunny

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Funniest Bunny - Page 5 Empty Re: The Funniest Bunny

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:20 am

Shinobu was left hanging as Cassie slipped away. He nearly fell over and he swayed as if he was in a stupor. He was. Cassie's lips were as soft as the rest of her. Well, Her muscles were hard but her aura was soft.

Akashi was stuffing underwear into a suitcase with her neck craned against the phone, mashing it into her shoulder when Cassie popped in. "Cassie-chan!" She smiled. "Cassie-chan also wants me out of the house so she can get busy with Shinobu-kun." Akashi said into the phone. "So it works out!" Akashi looked at Cassie and flashed her a Vee. "Taylor-chan and I are going to shop when we get in town and just spend some stupid money on new outfits!" She craned her neck again. "Right, Taylor-chan?" She said and nodded along as if Taylor was there. "This is going to be so great!"

Akashi then pulled the phone out and put it on speakerphone and threw it on the bed. "Hey, tell Taylor-chan what you're going to do to Shinobu-kun. She's dyyyying to know!" Akashi said as she wandered over to her closet and began to pull out some necessities.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:34 am

A few seconds into the conversation with Akashi, Cassie had already turned red. Redder.

"Um... Hi, Taylor." She wrung her hands and stepped on her toes.

"Hey, Bear! I am so dying to know about all your fun activities today!"

"Well, we went to the petting zoo..."

"Solid."

"...I tackled a goat..."

Taylor nearly choked on her laughter.

"...and we got kicked out."

Now Taylor couldn't contain herself. She shrieked with laughter.

"Whoooo gets kicked out of a petting zoo?"

"And... well, we might kiss a little bit."

Taylor's laughter slowed to a rolling giggle. "A little bit? Just a liiittle? No fibbing, Cassiepants."

"Well..." Cassie turned a shade redder, but a shy, mischievous grin spread across her face. "Maybe a lot."

Taylor was laughing again. "Ohmigod, Bear, I would high five the shit out of you if I was there. You go get 'em, Foxy!"

Cassie was humming with excitement and did a little dance while she beamed at Akashi. Her heart was certifiably aflutter.

"Okay, Kashi, just get your ass over here. You've already got shit here, I don't know why you need to pack or whatever. Just hurry up, Johnny's watching TV and there's a fishing show on, and like... he's actually into it, and... Just hurry up."

She hung up. Cassie looked at Akashi.

"Can I carry your bag?" She asked, and grabbed it without waiting for an answer.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:45 am

"Ahh, Ah!" Akashi said as Cassie grabbed her bag. She thundered down the stairs and was practically out the door in one fell swoop. She stopped just for a moment to bow to Shinobu and give her a quick glance that was both cheering him on as well as trying to make sure he didn't mess things up. She then engulfed Cassie in a huge hud and leaned in close.

"Uh... just be careful, Cassie-chan."
She said slipped out the door. "Onsen! Banzaiii!" She chirped as she slammed the door.

Shinobu blinked and looked at the door and then at Cassie. in that quick of a moment, the two of them were suddenly alone. He stood up and looked at her with a smile. "Ahhh..." He said and lowered his head, meekly shuffling towards Cassie. When he was close to her, he reached out and grabbed the scarf that hung loosely around her and pulled her close to him, pushing his lips hard against hers while his hands slipped around her and squeezed her against him.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:54 am

With Akashi out the door, Cassie was left with no one but Shinobu. What did she mean, be careful? Cassie was always careful. If anything, she was too careful! Maybe for once she was going to do whatever she wanted!

She stood still, quivering with anticipation while Shinobu approached. She kissed him back and placed a hand on his chest, and then gently pushed him away.

"Not. So. Fast." She wagged her finger at him, peering up at him with big green eyes. "I'll get the tea! And... I dunno..."

Snacks? Did one snack whilst making out? That would be weird.

She opened and closed the cabinets and rooted around for something to put on the table. Popcorn would leave little shell-shards in their teeth that might come out while kissing. She found a bag of marshmallows that for a moment she figured would be perfect, but then immediately second guessed it. Tea is was.

Though... Akashi had sake.

She paused, staring at the bottle. She big her lip and glanced toward Shinobu. Akashi wouldn't be mad, right? No big deal. And today she was doing whatever she wanted. So...

"Sake!" She came back to the living room, sans tea, but carrying the bottle of sake. "I'm not sure where the cups are... If that's okay."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:26 am

Shinobu was eager to get started. The way Cassie had. And, much like times before, she stalled him just as things were supposed to heat up. He couldn't deny it was cute how firm she was.

"Oh.. ok..." Shinobu said and bowed as Cassie scurried off. He watched her flitter off and then decided to just take a seat on the couch. He waited patiently until she came back with a full bottle of sake. Shinobu smiled and shook his head. He waved her forward. "It's fine, Cassie-chan." He said. "It will only make toasting difficult, that's all. Drinking will still be no trouble!" He said as he grinned at her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:38 am

Cassie hopped onto the couch next to Shinobu and tucked her legs under her. She looked at the bottle like she was investigating an alien life form, and then screwed off the top and sniffed it. It didn't smell very good. Why couldn't Akashi like champagne?

"So... Should we find a movie?" She asked. She would've taken the first sip of the sake, but... Maybe Shinobu should. He was Japanese, after all. She held the bottle out to him.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:48 am

Shinobu smiled as Cassie plopped down next to him. He bowed his head when she offered him the bottle and he handed her the remote in return. It had been by him and he knew she could find something quickly.

"Kanpai!" He said and with a smile, he deftly pressed the bottle to his lips and let the alcohol slide down his throat. It had been a very long time since he had drank straight from the bottle but he still managed to do it with some grace.

He looked at the bottle and licked his lips. "Ahhh, Tanikaze-san understands a fine sake." He said and then handed the bottle to Cassie. Shinobu's cheeks were flush from the warmth that stirred in his belly. Or, perhaps it was just from gazing upon Cassie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:08 am

"I guess so, she sure drinks enough of it."

She took the bottle and braced herself while she took a tiny little sip. It tasted... not so good, but it was warm on the inside. It was okay.

"Shinobu..." She said, while she began idly flipping through channels. "Everybody thinks I'm such a good little girl. Everyone says I'm so cute. But that's not all there is to me." She looked over at him. "I'm competitive. I can be aggressive. I can punish people when they do something wrong. I'm... I'm not a monster like some people think, because of the... things. But I'm not half as nice as everyone expects me to be."

She left the TV alone, and it ended up on a show about exotic spas and luxurious hotels. "Shinobu, I want to be bad. Just today. I don't want to worry about the rules or anything. I don't want to be the cute little nice girl. I want to be the bad girl. Just today." Her phone rang from off in the kitchen. She let it. "...Okay?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:18 am

Shinobu carefully watched her sip the sake. He smiled at her distaste but she went through with it. He raised an eyebrow as she began to speak and then he tilted his head and listened to her attentively.

When she was finished, he took a hand and placed it on hers. "Cassie-chan..." He said smiling. "I don't know you like those other people. I only know you as Cassie-chan. That's all I ever want you to be. If it's good or bad or in between, and it's who you are or what you want, then it makes me happy." He said with a smile.

He turned as Cassie's phone rang. He wasn't sure who would be calling her at this hour. It also made him realize that he wasn't going to be checking in. His own phone might be ringing sooner or later as well.

Shinobu turned and looked back at Cassie. He was a grown man with a beautiful woman. He was going to do as he liked as well. "Cassie-chan, I feel the same way." He said with a smile and leaned towards her, taking the bottle and throwing it back for a rather long and rather uncouth draught.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:26 am

Cassie watched Shinobu as he drank, her eyes following the bottle up and down. She took it and quickly took another sip, bigger than the last.

"Well... Then..." She hesitated. Her hands trembled. With a slight hesitation, she reached down to the hem of her green Elliot Martial Arts t-shirt, and, all at once, pulled it off over her head.

She held her breath. She bit her bottom lip. She turned to face Shinobu and kneel on the couch, now dressed only in khaki shorts and a cute white bra that held her surprisingly, almost shockingly, full breasts. She looked transformed, as if the t-shirt was the only thing keeping her the cute, innocent little girl, and without it she was suddenly sexy. A creature of desire.

Her chest heaved, and she could feel the beginnings of sweat on her warm skin. In the kitchen, her phone rang again, and she silently cursed at it. Whoever was calling, just shut up and go away! She was busy!

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next