by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The bunny also returns

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The bunny also returns Empty The bunny also returns

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:37 am

Lia Cross has been away from AFW for a while. Not just AFW, but her bodyguard job with one Lukretia von Cruezfeldt and her girlfriend Chesna Matuschanskavasky. She missed the first a little, the second not at all, and the third only every aching second of every interminable day. She had thought she had quit the gunbunny-for-hire routine, but her old war buddy had gotten himself into a serious bind. It had taken almost every dirty dollar of the money Lia had stashed away and no small amount of blood, sweat, and bullets but she had gotten him out as safely as she could manage. He had done as much for her so many times before. Lia absolutely could not have left him to die.

But now Lia was back and faced with two unenviable challenges. First, now, she actually needed the money. Fighting in the AFW was fun but she was not a big enough draw to pull down the sort of money needed to facilitate her life style. As awful as the idea was, the execrable von Creuzfeldt woman probably still had an opening for her, especially since Chesna remained in her employ. For reasons Lia could not fathom, the German LIKED Lia. The feeling could not possibly have been less mutual and every attempt she could manage to convey disdain and hatred without being outright boorish and impolite only seemed to engender more unwanted respect from that loathsome Kraut.

Neither Lia nor Lukretia probably minded Lia's sudden exit from a professional standpoint. Several days notice is customary, but Lia's job was unique; she was mostly hired to spite Valkoinen Simo, the "White Death," possibly the single greatest assassin alive, who inexplicably had been defending Lukretia before Lia even showed up, and with her still covering Lukretia, the German was already in more than capable hands. (It was a complicated state of affairs.) Lukretia did not like Valkoinen very much, and Lia was not above taking a paycheck just to act as a vessel of spite for someone else, but had she known she was going to be Lukretia's tool for slapping the White Death, she probably would have thought twice about taking the job. Lia was not a "smart decision" girl, though, and very nearly ended up shot by Valkoinen for her trouble. She did not even bother to share that story with her war buddy. He would never have believed her.

The second challenge, of course, was explaining to her girlfriend why she was not actually "back forever" earlier and why she would be "back forever I really mean it this time" now. Chesna's libido trumped her temper, thankfully, and almost any relationship is easier to handle if arguments can be postponed to post-coitus.

Still, it was difficult to actually work up the nerve to call her. Very difficult. All through the train ride, all through the walk into the wealthy district where Lukretia had chosen to set up shop, all the up way to the gate to the manor itself, Lia worked up the nerve. She stopped in front of the gate and sighed. There were not many ways in. With a good start, she could probably climb the gate, but she would have to deal with being in the sights of Valkoinen's rifle. Valkoinen PROBABLY would not kill her, but the odds were still a bit on the bad side. If she hit the door bell, she would likely have to deal with Lukretia's sexy, crazy gardener, Violate Placido. Violate PROBABLY would not kill her now. Lia liked her sense of humor but was pretty certain she was going to have to shoot her psychotic ass dead at some point lest she get killed herself. Lia was okay with that; Vi deserved it in spades, but Lia wanted to control when she interacted with her and never go to her needing anything.

Having two worse alternatives did wonders to steeling Lia's resolve. She leaned against the wall out front, just out of sight of the casual observer and dialed Chesna's number. With her rotten luck, Chesna would be out cold in a pile of medicine bottles. She waited for Chesna to answer, "Hey Chesna-baby... I'm back."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

The bunny also returns Empty Re: The bunny also returns

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:18 am

Chesna's eyes screwed down as her phone began to buzz. She held it up and looked at it carefully and stared at the numbers. They were all a jumble to her really. With a simple press of her thumb, she managed to make a beeping sound as she mashed the keypad. Then after a few more tries, she finally got the right button and it clicked on. She held it to her ear and a familiar voice chirped from the speaker.

"uhn." Was all Chesna uttered. She glanced down. She had just cum.

"Dumb bunny." She muttered with a hard sigh. "I thought I took the right pills to stop hearing that voice. Need to stop mixing meds. Or start. Whatever."

*click*

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:25 am

Lia pursed her lips and shrugged as Chesna reacted to the phone as she usually tended to. She sighed. She really should have remembered that this sort of thing happened. She gave Chesna a couple of seconds, that stimulation alone was probably enough to make her cum. She would need a second to take care of that before she would even think about answering the phone. Lia revised her strategy, practicing the next call in her head. "Chesna, it's REALLY me, Lia, not the voices in your head... No wait, that's just what the voices in her head say normally." Lia drummed her fingers against the wall and glanced at the gate before deciding to roll the dice on Chesna again. She rang again. "C'mon Ches," she would cut her off, speaking as clearly as she could manage, giving every syllable a slow, heavy emphasis to try to cut through her stupor. "Buzz me into the front gate. Please."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:34 am

"Nnnn."

Chesna came again. She breathed softly into the phone after Lisa finished. She took a moment to slide her fingers in and out of her pussy and the licked them audibly on the phone. After a long moment, she sighed.

"I'm only going to do to prove you're not real." She said and let silence linger. "Because... if... you... were..."

*click*

A few minutes later there was a buzzing at the gate followed by Chesna pulling open the door and dully looking around with her glassy stare and wet spot between her legs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:41 am

Lia pressed herself against the wall near the gate as she heard it opening. When she saw Chesna open it, her eyes glimmered and she could scarcely contain the smile. Chesna never looked like much but she was just right for Lia. Lia pounced, grabbing Chesna in a great big hug, lifting her off the ground. "Chesna-babyyyy!" She dipped her over, her eyes meeting Chesna's with a joyous gleam, before kissing her deeply. She pulled her upright after and smiled at the doctor, "If I were what? Hrrrm?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:03 am

Chesna only took a single step forward when Lia pounced on her and lifted her up. She was dead weight in the strong rabbit's arms and her head lolled until it was caught by Lisa's lips. Her mouth opened and her tongue languished sloppily in Lisa's mouth as she kissed her lover with as much affection as she could muster.

When Lia pulled away, Chesna blinked but otherwise stared at Lia. As she stared at her, tears began to drip down her cheeks even as she otherwise remained the same.

"Then... I'd... " She muttered. Chesna sighed. Her arms slipped around Lia and her head lolled against Lia's neck."leak... you dumb bunny." Chesna's hands shoved themselves up betweentheir chests and squeezed Lia's breasts tightly. She then gave Lia a weak shove and let her own body droop against Lia's while she pawed at the girl's top and kissed Lia's neck. "Hate... you..." she muttered as she desperately licked Lia's neck greedily and futilely tried to undo Lisa's shirt.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:14 am

Lia giggled and hugged Chesna tight as she fumbled with her shirt. "Yeah, yeah, I hate me too. It's fine..." She shifted uncomfortably as Chesna's hands clawed at her chest, sighing unconsciously. Lia blinked a couple of times. She really needed some eyedrops right now. "You always leak though... is it just when I'm around?"

Reaching down, she hefted Chesna up in a bridal carry. "Okay, no, we aren't doing it here on the door step." With a kick, she knocked the front door open. "Let's use your cooter-juice soaked cot, shall we?" Lia winked down at Chesna before kissing her on the lips.

She carried her through the manor and into Chesna's room. She laid her gently on the bed and quickly wormed her way out of her shirt, tossing it to the floor, revealing her black bra. Chesna would not appreciate a strip tease, and Lia could not really keep herself from pouncing on the doctor any longer. She pulled Chesna up to a sitting position and kissed her passionately, her hand sliding down Chesna's underwear. She slid three fingers inside Chesna and began to pump her with the force to which Chesna was accustomed. She broke the kiss, panting, flushed, "Chesna, I'm sorry I left. I'm so, so sorry."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:15 am

Chesna barely resisted as she was scooped up and brought to her room by Lia. her head lolled into Lia's neck and she wettened the Bunny girl's shoulder with tears or possibly drool. Maybe both. "The top part." She huffed into Lia's shoulder. "You're the only one who ever makes that part leak. Dumb bunny." She lifted her hand to try and pound it against Lia's chest hatefully but all she really did was grope her lover.

"Nnn.... nnn...mmmm...n.." That's how Chesna responded as Lia began to finger fuck her once they were int he room. Her glassy eyes tried to focus on Lia as she jostled up and down on Lia's fingers. Her pussy leaked and her mouth was open as the grunts began to slowly mold into what was passable enough for real moans. "So.. wet..." She muttered between grunts and sloppy kisses.

While She was fucked by Lia, one hand reched down to try and fidget its uinto Lia's bottoms and inside of her panties so she could give a little bit of her own. Usually she was just a board to be fucked but she knew she had to love her lover back. The other hand fidgeted with the buttons on her nurses outfit until she exposed her chest that had an ill-fitting silver bra on with one boob poking halfway out. Sometimes it was just hard. In between her cleavage was a gold chain necklace with a ring that dangled between her, jostling against her shifting tits.

Chesna shut her eyes as she moved past it with her hand and grabbed a bottle from her jacket. She opened it shakily with one hand, threw her head back and let as many pills as would fall into her mouth go before she crunched down on them and swallowed hard. She threw the bottle tot he ground and gripped the ring.

Chesna then leaned forward and began to lick Lia's lips and cheek as if she was trying to find where the mouth was. After a moment she stopped and sighed and then speared three of her own fingers into Lia as roughly as she could muster the strength to do. She then gripped the ring and held it up so Lia could see it. "I ... have... a lover now but.." Lia said. "You... I'll give you a choice because... I owe you my life. Without you... I might as well be dead." Chesna shut her eyes as tears dripped from them.

"Nnn... cumming... so much..." She twisted the fingers that were inside of Lia harshly. "Take this... and don't come back.... or put... it on... and ... never leave again..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:28 am

Lia was usually a little more romantic but for a woman who had come before Lia even said a single word, foreplay was not something she practiced. "I think you know what that's called, Chesna-baby," Lia said. The allergies out there must have been just as hard on Chesna as they were on Lia.

Lia let out a gasp as Chesna's hand slowly worked its way down Lia's pants and into her underwear. Lia was unaccustomed to receiving attention from Chesna while she was giving it to the doctor. She must have missed Lia as much as Lia missed her. Lia blushed and paused briefly, touched by the gesture and also by Chesna's invasive fingers, but she recovered her composure and continued pounding Chesna with her cum-drenched hand roughly.

Chesna's rather free-wheeling approach to self-medication tended to worry Lia but she knew better to speak of it. Chesna was the doctor, Lia was the failed doctor, after all.

She turned her head, trying to help Chesna find her lips, only to freeze when Chesna pierced her with quite a few fingers of her own. Lia huffed, trying to adjust to Chesna's surprisingly rough treatment. Lia knew she deserved it, but that still hurt... It got worse, though. Lia's heart skipped a beat when she heard Chesna mention her lover. It happened again when she showed Lia the ring... and then again when Chesna hooked her fingers in Lia, nearly making her jump. She refocused on the ring, so shocked by it she did not even register the pain from Chesna's hands. Lia's eyes widened and for a second the goofy emotional mask she usually wore slipped. She was shocked. Her lips parted briefly but froze. She pulled it together, barely managing a smile. "R-really? Aw, Ches... you shouldn't have. Thanks for the ring!" She called out a bit too brightly, "I'll see y--" Her voice cracked. She stopped, covering her mouth. "You asshole!" She let out with a sob, "I can't even fucking joke about that." She playfully slugged Chesna in the arm. "You know I can't say no to that..." She held up her hand, "Yeah, let's do this. Hands deep in each other. Perfect metaphor for us." She winked at Chesna, "Five bucks says you can't get that on my finger unassisted."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:19 am

Chesna's glassy stare began to flicker as her eyes widened and narrowed by the smallest degrees. Her rare grunts began to turn into real pants and the faintest of moans as Lia fucked her in a way that might seem rough and clinical to anyone else. Like it was a job or like Lia was hatefully fucking a rival. But to Chesna it was the only thing she could really even feel. The pills would help a bit though.

"Hrn.." She groaned. "You're... the... asshole..." She muttered. Chesna lifted up her free hand and balled it into a loose fist. She heaved it at Lia like she was going to throw a punch but it lost trajectory and bounced pitifully into Lia's breast.

Chesna's body stuttered as Lia fucked her. She tried to force her own hand hard into Lia as well and she tried to glare at Lia. "F... f... whatever..." She gave up and grabbed Lia's free hand. she tried to push the ring onto a finger and just ended up rubbing up against Lia's finger and knuckle. Something between a growl and a moan escaped her as her glassy eyes stared at Lia. She then pulled Lia's hand forward and bit down hard on it. Drool began to drip down either side of her mouth but she clasped her free hand around Lia's and began to fondle it while she attempted to work the ring precariously onto the tip of Lia's finger. Not an easy thing to do without being jostled from the fucking, or hopped up on meds, or any of several factors. An impossible task for the doctor. But she wasn't going to let the dumb bunny just keep chastising her for inability to do almost anything that required her to be coherent.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next