by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Funniest Bunny

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Funniest Bunny Empty The Funniest Bunny

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:59 am

The Funniest Bunny
28 posts • Page 1 of 3 • 123

Postby Bluemouse on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:51 am

Cassie's conditions for her second date with Shinobu were that she got to pick what they did, and how they got there. She instructed the Phantom Detective star to wear something outdoorsy, and told him to meet her at the train station at 10am.

The proceeded, by train, to the countryside outside of Tokyo, where the urban sprawl gave way open fields small towns. Cassie wore a green "Elliot Martial Arts" t-shirt with a brown jacket over it with the sleeves cuffed back, khaki shorts, and navy blue rubber rain boots with a little yellow cartoon ducks holding umbrellas patterned over them. She had a red bandana, rolled to two inches wide, tied around her short, unruly orange hair like she had just stepped out of a WWII navy recruiting poster. She kept her heels and knees together and her hands folded while she hummed with excitement, and remained stubbornly tight lipped about their destination. She held Shinobu's hand as soon as she found a good time to grab it.

"This is our stop!" She declared, and skipped down the aisle and off the train. It was a short walk to a place surrounded by a wooden fence, with an archway over the entrance that said "Sugi Zoo". On either side, a cedar tree grew and intertwined itself with the archway, making itself a natural addition to the fence.

"Ta da!" Cassie spread out her arms proudly and grinned at Shinobu. "But it's not just a zoo, it's a petting zoo!" She waited for his reaction, and then grabbed hold of his wrist and skipped her way under the arch and into the zoo where a middle aged Japanese woman waited in a little stall to take their money.

Postby Tatyina on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:10 am

Shinobu was pulled off the train by Cassie and he smiled as he looked around at the country. Japan had really beautiful rural lands and he really needed to get out to them more. He probably never would but it seemed Cassie would fix him up wonderfully. He paused to take a deep breath. It was great.

Shinobu was dressed in some pocketed, durable, outdoorsy khaki cargo pants, a button up black collared shirt and a black wind breaker. His purple scarf still wrapped around his neck provided a touch of class. He'd had to purchase some rugged boots for the date but as the walked up to the rustic zoo, he mused. He had expected camping or hiking. As Cassie turned to inspect his reaction, she was greeted with a whimsical smile that held the faintest bit of confusion.

Shinobu followed Cassie in and purchased the tickets. "It's certainly an interesting choice, Cassie-san. I definitely can't say I've been to one." He wondered how romantic it could be, really, but as their hands stayed locked together, he knew that it would be fine.

"Well, what do we pet first?" She asked with a soft chuckle.

Postby Bluemouse on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:27 am

Cassie flashed an eager grin as she began to tromp her way into the place. The area inside the fence was dotted with different animal pens, and the animals were allowed to roam as they liked within the open grassy area in the middle. Each stuck close to where it was fed, creating some natural segregation between them.

Cassie couldn't contain her glee, and she scampered off toward the nearest one, clomping through soft dirt in her rubber boots. "Piggieeeeee!" She squealed. She stopped at an enormous, tame hog with a dirty nose. In a nearby shelter, two little pink piglets were nestled in some straw, while another grown pig lounged on her side. Cassie approached the big one with cautious enthusiasm.

"Aren't pigs just the best?" She looked back at Shinobu, and then gingerly took another step forward. She stood with her feet together, and reached out with one hand to pat the wire-haired behemoth. It turned to sniff her, and only sniff her, since she was carrying no food.

Postby Tatyina on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:45 am

Shinobu caught the overpowering aroma of the animals as Cassie trudged into the first pen they cam across. He stood at the entrance looking around with his hands in his pockets while Cassie rushed up to the pigs and watched them wiggle their snouts in tepid interest at the new human. Shinobu mused whether or not the animals found the constant visitations rather annoying when they had no food.

The actor looked around and found a vending machine. After putting in a note, he was given a handful of some feed and brought it to Cassie. "Hmmm..." Shinobu said. "I never really thought about it much." She said honestly. "I suppose there is something to them... They remind me of one of the puppets. One of them had a snout , at least. Cho-kun, it was, I believe." He thought aloud. He then offered Cassie some of the feed.

"This should get you to-"

Shinobu was about to hand off the feed when the big hog began to muscle towards Shinobu, intent on getting the goods in his hand. "Come on now!" Shinobu said as the pig grunted expectantly at him and nudged his leg. "Cassie-san's the one who wants to feed you, I'm just the middle man! You can't eat all of this in one go anyway! Just a little at a time! We have to save some for the others! I know you're a pig, but you don't have to try so hard to live up to it!"

Shinobu scolded while chuckling and backing away, only for the pig to follow and oink.

Postby Bluemouse on Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:37 pm

Cassie stood back and giggled while she watched how Shinobu handled being accosted by a greedy pig. "But he likes you! Of course, he likes you because you have food, but it's a start."

She watched as the pig nosed his way at Shinobu's hand, and laughed at her blonde-haired moviestar friend. He certainly didn't seem to have grown up on a farm.

"Pigs have very sensitive noses. They can smell potatoes and root vegetables and things underground. You probably know that they used pigs to sniff out truffles, but truffles actually have a thing that mimics pig testosterone, so that the female pigs come and dig them up and spread the spores around. So the truffles spread and the pigs get good truffles.

"Pigs are actually really friendly animals. They aren't very aggressive, and they like in little families. Siblings can stick together for the rest of their lives. Also, it's neat that they don't actually have sweat glands, so you can't really sweat like a pig. That's why they roll in mud, to cool off. And they recognize other pigs by smell. They have scent glands on their faces. Isn't that awesome?"

Once she finished extolling her pig knowledge, Cassie remembered that it was a petting zoo. She glanced at the other pig, and noticed the piglets.

"Oh my goodness!" She exclaimed, and pointed. "Piglets! Piggle-liggle-liggle-lets!" She started to step toward them, but stopped and looked cautiously at the mom. She remembered the raccoon incident. "I wonder if the mom doesn't mind..."

Postby Tatyina on Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Shinobu nodded along as Cassie rattled off her encyclopedic knowledge of pigs. He didn't really know much of it other than the truffle thing and even then, he had mostly only known that they did it. Not how or why. His knowledge on pigs was really limited to what could be done with them after they had died and not while they were still roaming around.

"I-It's really interesting, Cassie-san." Shoniobu said stumbling a bit. "Are you sure you were meant for wrestling? Perhaps you should have been a veterinarian." He teased.

he then looked at the hog who was still nudging him and gave in, pouring a small bit of feed into one hand and kneeling down to offer it tot he pig who snorted and tickled his hand while he gobbled it up. Shinobu gave his bristly skin a pet and smiled at it even as it tried to wedge over to the other feed filled hand.

"Give the mother some of this feed first and then sprinkle some for the piglets!' He suggested, leading his new friend as he walked over to Cassie to pour the feed into her hands.

Postby Bluemouse on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:47 pm

"Being in AFW and being a veterinarian aren't as different as you'd think," Cassie said with a smirk.

She took the feed from Shinobu and clomped over to the mother pig, who looked like she was perfectly content to remain laying on her side. Like a pig version of a couch potato. She separated out some of the feed into her other hand and put it in front of her snout, which got her attention enough to make her roll over and eat it up. Cassie was captivated by the messy process.

"...I don't think she'll mind." She looked back at Shinobu. "I'll just sprawl and take her back if she tries anything."

She let the piglets eat out of her hand and pet them with her other hand. They seemed so much cleaner, with their pink baby-pig skin and round noses. She adored them.

She turned to look over her shoulder at Shinobu to see if he was in love with them as she was.

Postby Tatyina on Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:10 pm

"Huh... that's something I wouldn't have guessed." Shinobu said as he scratched his head at Cassie's words. There was a joke there, he was certain, and he struggled with it while Cassie feed the mother pig.

"Oh, wouldn't that be a site!" He said, trying to picture it and laughing. "Oh, but you don't want to get too dirty now, Cassie-san." He said as if it were a real possibility that Cassie might do it. She sure was full of jokes and it was nice. Her sense of humor was weird but not off putting.

When Cassie turned to look back at Shinobu, he had just been looking over Cassie moreso than the pigs. Their eyes met and he lowered his head and blushed. He wasn't STARING!

Suddenly he brightened up though. "Oh, you mean because the girls there are like animals!?" He said hopefully. He trotted up to Cassie and knelt down next to her, giving momma pig a friendly pat as she grunted licked the ground for the last crumbs of feed.

"So, I'll bet you have a lot of pets of your own?" He asked offhandedly.

Postby Bluemouse on Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:26 pm

"Yup," Cassie said, giving the piglets one last pat before putting her hands on her knees as she sat on her haunches. "And they all need taking care of."

She got up and put her fists on her hips. She sighed as she looked off at the wide open country sky. "No... I can't, really. If I had a house of my own, I probably would. But I feel like if I had my own, I'd have my own zoo. So right now, I have to just play with other people's animals. They're just like little furry guys to love that love you back, in their own way. I can't see how anyone could not love animals."

She paused, and looked into Shinobu's eyes. She hadn't actually asked him what he thought on the matter. If he wanted to say, she'd let him. Until then, there were more animals.

"Next!" She pranced mirthfully to the next stop. It was filled with chickens.

"Ooooh! Chickens! Pet the chickens!" She pointed at them and looked back at him. "Pet the chickens!"

Postby Tatyina on Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:53 pm

"it's like anything." Shinobu said. "You have to exercise control! One cat or one dog is still enough love for many people. Or maybe even a little piglet. I heard people have really strange animals as pets." He said with a chuckle. "If it were me, I'd stick to something a little more down to earth though." Shinobu raised his hand to his chin in thought. "A nice Dō-ken perhaps." He sighed. It was impossible for him.

"Ah, well." Before he could respond, she was already onto the next animals. Much more than the pigs as the chickens scattered themselves around and were clucking and preening and gracefully bobbing around the pen.

Shinobu laughed at Cassie's enthusiasm and looked at the chickens who didn't seem to be bothered by their presence one bit. He bit his lip as a rooster approached, puffing out his chest. "Ahhh.. "

He was a little skittish and while his knees bent and his hand lingered forward, he did not fulfill the command given. "They don't seem like the type who would enjoy being pet." He said, sheepishly. "They don't even have fur..." He eyes Cassie blushing. 'And their heads are so small. where do I pet?" He asked, kneeling down and reaching out a timid hand to the rooster.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

The Funniest Bunny Empty Re: The Funniest Bunny

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:01 am

Postby Bluemouse on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:08 am

"Of course you can pet chickens! It's the best!" Cassie exclaimed, and bent over to scratch a chicken's back and stroke its feathers. "People don't think about birds like that, but they like to be pet like anything else. Every living thing big enough to be pet likes to be pet. Chickens are like dogs, too, but dumber. They give them scratch, which is feed that they have to scratch around for on the ground, under the straw. That's why they do the scratch, scratch, peck-peck-peck thing."

She watched the curious, or maybe territorial rooster approaching Shinobu. She wondered if a rooster was the best place to start, since they could be rather... aggressive. She bent and picked up a hen with both hands, on on either side of it's body, and carried it over to Shinobu.

"Go ahead. Pet the chicken. Roosters came be a little-" The chicken spread it's broad wings and beat them furiously as if trying to fly free of Cassie's grasp. Cassie scrunched up her face while dust flew all around, and she held the chicken as far out from her body as she could.

Finally, she put her down. "She was feisty," Cassie remarked, and then added slyly. "Like me!"

Postby Tatyina on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:21 am

Shinobu was distracted from the rooster as Cassie carried the flapping hen over. "C-Cassie-san!" He exclaimed as the hen beat her wings. Still, he sneaked his hand out and began to pet the feathers before Cassie set her down. "Ahh, soft..." He said and turned his head.

Shinobu turned back to Cassie, giving her a rueful smile. "Is that so?" He said. "I'd admit it, but for you to say it so plainly, hmmmm..." He said, lifting his head to think about it. "It's an unusual thing for me to hear but I like it." He said with a quick nod of approval.

Shinobu was feeling a bit emboldened by Cassie's words and he decided to bend down and reach out for the rooster who clucked and warily bobbed his head at Shinobu. His hand trembled at first but he pushed forward and scratched the cock's back while the haughty rooster fluffed in acceptance.

Postby Bluemouse on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:14 pm

Cassie squatted down amidst the chickens and watched Shinobu take little baby steps toward making nice with them. She smiled like a proud mother watching her son in a soccer game and patted a nearby chicken gently on the back while it clucked and scratched the ground.

"You know why I like you, Shinobu?" She thought out loud. "Well, there's more than one reason... But you don't know any of the people I know. You don't have anyone else to tell you about me, so you've just got to see for yourself, and I like that. I feel like I can just be... me. I haven't felt much like I could do that in a while." Her eyes were downcast as she idly picked at the dirt with one finger.

Postby Tatyina on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:53 pm

"Hm?" Shinobu turned and looked at Cassie as the cock trotted off to find someone else to be haughty at. He saw a hen leading a few chicks in a meandering path towards then and snapped his fingers, thinking that might get them to come over.

Cassie's words, however, took him by surprise. "C-Cassie-san..." He said, blushing and smiling coyly. "Is it really so restriction, wrestling?" He asked, feeling a little bad but understanding. He scootched over to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"I understand how you feel. As an actor, my life is hectic. It may be glamorous but it isn't the only side of me. I have to spend so much time being someone else..." Shinobu hugged Cassie against him as the parade of chicks strutted by. He reached out to pet one.

"I've liked what I've seen, Cassie-san. The real you is a remarkable woman."

Postby Bluemouse on Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:22 am

"It is so restriction wrestling!" Cassie began to laugh, but quieted down when Shinobu got serious. She was glad she did.

"Awww!" She beamed, and leaned her head against his shoulder. "Thanks, Shinobu. You're so sweet. Mamouru used to say things like that too, but it means more when you say it." She suddenly felt that she should clarify. "Mamouru was my... manager."

Had the two of them met at the party? Shinobu knew Johnny. Had he never met Mamouru? She hoped he hadn't. She wished she hadn't mentioned him.

She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a squeeze before standing back up. "To the bunnies!" She exclaimed, and clomped off through the dirt toward a wooden rabbit hutch.

Postby Tatyina on Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:35 am

Shinobu blushed as Cassie teased him. He guessed even professional actors could still mess English up every once in a while.

He smiled through the embarrassment. Cassie was so infectiously affectionate. His hand tightened around her as she spoke. "Ah, oh..." That was awkward... but the name sounded familiar. He knew it was Johnny's brother but that wasn't it. He felt like it wasn't the first time that Cassie had brought it up.

He shrugged it off and followed Cassie. Bunnies? Now, bunnies he could do!

Postby Bluemouse on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:47 pm

Cassie skipped her way to the bunny pen and landed in front of it with a two-footed hop, her arms clutched together against her chest. She grinned at the bunnies, with their long ears and twitchy noses, and then at Shinobu. And then at the bunnies again. And then, unexpectedly, she became thoughtful.

"We used to have a bunny," she said, staring blankly at the pen. "Just one. Her name was Lily. Taking care of her was my first official job for the house. I had to feed her and clean the pen and play with her. I named her.

"Our house is kind of in the woods. One day I forgot to close the pen, and Lily stayed in it but a coyote got her. My dad found her and told me, and I wanted to see but he wouldn't let me. I guess I was only... six? Seven? I dunno. I didn't have an epiphany or anything, or any big life lesson from it, but it really stuck with me. I love animals, and I love bunnies, but they make me a little sad, too. I wish I could kill all the coyotes, but I love them too." She shrugged. It was weird. She put her hands in the pockets of her khaki shorts.

Postby Tatyina on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:43 pm

Shinobu stepped into the pen and knelt down as the bunnies hopped around. One twithched its nose at him and contemplated hopping towards him. Shinobu reached his hand out as Cassie began to tell her story. It was rather unexpected but Shinobu found himself smiling at the end.

"Ah, Cassie-chan, is there anything you don't like?" He asked. "I remember when I was very young we had a dog but when he passed, we never did get another..." He said, lowering his head. "I can't really remember much of him though. I think my parents had him before I was born."

The bunny finally decided and hopped over to Shinobu where reached down and began to pet the bunny.

Postby Bluemouse on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:09 am

Cassie squatted down on her navy-and-yellow-umbrella-holding-duck rubber boots and held out her fingers to a rabbit, who commenced some curious sniffing. She wished she had more food to give them, though there was probably some to be had from a nearby dispenser. She just didn't want to get up just yet, and she started to gently pet the rabbit's head.

"We never really had any other pets. I had school, and then homework, and then the rest of my time was mostly at the gym. Our family's gym, I mean, the school. Elliot Martial Arts. I pretty much grew up there, and it was no place for a zoo. My mom kind of stayed away from it, though. She always did her own thing, in the gardens and stuff. I liked gardening with her. Sometimes I wonder what it would've been like if I was home more with her instead of doing jiu jitsu all the time. Not that I regret it."

She looked up at Shinobu. "What was it like growing up for you? Were you in... theater and stuff growing up? Or did acting come later?"

Postby Tatyina on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:53 pm

Shinobu's eyes lit up at Cassie's description of her life. "Ahhh, we are similar in our dedication." He said. "And our lineage. "My father was a great Kabuki actor, he was quite famous in Japan. At least, in Kabuki circles. My mother was a Gravure idol. She wasn't nearly as famous as my father, though, she certainly was beautiful." He said with a genuine smile. "So I suppose that I naturally took to the stage and being in the spotlight. I was even in a few commercials and television when I was younger!" Shinobu laughed.

He sighed as he pet the friendly bunny. "But it wasn't later until I got my big break. Really, before I got the role as Phantom Detective, I was almost out of acting entirely. I had considered moving on to other things. It was a most fortunate break." He said, looking at Cassie and smiling. "I'm... a very lucky man." Shinobu looked down and was silent for a moment before he reached out and touched Cassie's hand, following her hand along the trail of the rabbit's back.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:03 am

Postby Bluemouse on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:12 am

Cassie giggled helplessly when Shinobu put his hand on hers. Her cheeks flushed and her skin tingled, and she didn't dare stop petting that bunny. The bunny had no choice in the matter.

"I..." She turned to him with a curly, feline smile. "HAVE to see those commercials!" She giggled, and reached down with her free hand to lace her fingers between Shinobu's and gave his hand a squeeze. "My mom was kind of like that too..." She turned away with a nervous laugh. It wasn't really a subject she reveled bringing up, though she loved her mom very much.

"My mom was kind of a model, and then a pro wrestling valet and stuff. She wrestled a couple times. She was waaaay prettier than me, like... my whole life, people have gone on and on and on and on to me about how beautiful and gorgeous and stunning my mom was. And still is. STILL! Like, enough already! Right? It's just obscene. And when I think 'she couldn't have been THAT pretty,' I find a picture of her when she was my age, and..." She threw her hands up in pantomime disgust. "She WAS!"

She narrowed her eyes at the thought of it. Her mom's legacy followed her everywhere, and in large part it was her own doing by bringing it up. She resumed petting a bunny, the one that had taken an interest in Shinobu. "You have the friendliest bunny," she remarked idly.

Postby Tatyina on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:55 am

Shinobu's down turned head nestled into his chin even further as his cheeks reddened. "It's not that I'm not proud of it." He said, "But somehow your enthusiasm makes it embarrassing." He admitted. "Maybe sometime I can show them to you." He added, sighing softly and looking at Cassie sheepishly.

He listened to her speak about her mother and smiled. "All of my father's friends always wanted me to get into Kabuki. That I should carry on the Fujiwara name." Shinobu shook his head. "That name is far to large of a burden for one person!" he said. "But, I was more interested in the cameras and flashing lights of television and movies. Captivating a live audience takes a lot of skill but I would never want to do the same thing in and out. My father certainly had far more dedication than I do." Shinobu said.

"I guess in that regard, I am compared. I mean, I certainly wasn't thinking of whether or not I measured up to my mother in beauty." He chuckled. He then looked at Cassie and smiled. "I do." he said and squeezed her hand back.

He leaned in and planted a quick kiss on Cassie's cheek and then pulled away. It was weird to be so affectionate in public but he wanted to do it. "Cassie-san, I'm sure your mother is beautiful but you have your own beauty as well. And..." He said, lowering his head once more. "You are very easy on the eyes."

Shinobu turned away suddenly and looked at his friendly bunny. He unhooked his fingers from Cassie and reached out his hand, softly clamping his hands around the bunny's belly who still did not protest. "Is... it ok to pick them up?' He asked Cassie like she would know.

Postby Bluemouse on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:51 am

"Awwwwwww!" Cassie had color before, but now she blushed as much as her cheeks would allow. He wasn't talking about the bunny! He didn't mean the bunny!

With a dumb giggle, Cassie wriggled her way out from under Shinobu's massive compliments. She tried her very best to think of something good to say, like something snappy and witty and charming, to show that she could be as smooth as him. She wanted to return the favor.

"Well, your eyes must be really good at... looking... at me." She winced. Her fists clenched and shook and the tried again. "Wait, I mean, I want your eyes. Er, I like them. To... the... I, when you do the... the things..."

Shut up, shut up, shut up! You nincompoop!

"Pick them up like this," she said, and cradled one bunny in her arms. "You have to support the feet, and... Don't turn them upside down."

Postby Tatyina on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:22 am

"Arigatou, Cassie-chan." Shinobu said with a polite nod, as though whatever Cassie was trying to say was the sweetest thing ever. He was sure it was if only she could bring it together.

He looked as Cassie picked up the bunny. "Upside down?" He said, blinking. He couldn't understand why anyone would even consider turning it upside down. He leaned in and began to pet the bunny once more. "I'm not very good at this petting zoo thing." He said with a blush. "What is your favorite animal here?" He asked. "Is it the rabbit or is it something else?"

As he was waiting for a response, his phone suddenly began to beep. Shinobu turned his head and cursed. He looked apologetically at Cassie and turned. "Please, excuse me." He said and stepped a few feet away to answer the phone. He began to speak in Japanese and nodded along. He would occasionally glance at Cassie as his time to speak became less and less until it eventually devolved into different variations on "Hai."

After a long moment, he interrupted, spoke some apologetic Japanese followed by some terse and annoyed Japanese and hung up the phone.

Shinobu turned and looked at Cassie. He bowed deeply. "Please forgive me." He said. "Hopefully we won't be interrupted again.' He said, looking away from her. "Though I was surprised it didn't come earlier..." He muttered under his breath.

Postby Bluemouse on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:23 am

"Hmm, it's... um..." Her favorite animal? That was a tough one.

Cassie put a finger to her lips in thought until Shinobu was pulled away by his phone call. She was concerned, but flattered that he got rid of the caller so quickly. "Do you need to go?" She asked, just to be helpful in case he did. She didn't want him to have to go. "Was that Fujiko? It's okay if you have to go, I know that you're busy. And we've got a train ride to get back, don't forget."

Postby Tatyina on Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:06 am

"No, no..." Shinobu said with a wave of his hand. He smiled weakly until she asked if it was Fujiko. shinobu paused. His eyes widened for a moment before he suddenly turned his head. "Ahh... uh... h-hai, Fujiko, yes. It was her." Shinobu smiled at Cassie. "She just wanted to pass along some information. She knows I'm out and won't be available."

After he was done, he sighed.

"I'm eager to continue." He said earnestly. "I've been enjoying myself quite thoroughly. I hope you have as well."

Postby Bluemouse on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:17 am

Cassie tilted her head and put a hand to her cheek as she regarded Shinobu with an adoring curiosity. "Information?" She said. She wasn't going to pry.

"Well, I've been enjoying myself quite thoroughly as well. And now that I've found the funniest bunny, perhaps we could move along to the goats? Or..." She couldn't help but blush slightly, and she lowered her voice as she stepped closer to Shinobu. "I wouldn't mind if we just found a quiet place to sit and talk."

Postby Tatyina on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:59 am

"Leads, gossip, etc." he said, waving it off so she didn't think he was into anything dubious. "I have to keep my ear tot he ground in this business. Even if the Phantom Detective will keep me securely employed for the foreseeable future, I still try and take on other roles."

Shinobu then paused and cupped his hand to his chin. "Hmmmm." He said with one of the most serious looks he may have ever given Cassie. "Goats may be problematic." He said finally.

"Why don't we get some lunch and find a nice place to sit?' he said. "Then we can see about... goats..." He turned his head and looked off into the distance. After a moment he turned back and smiled warmly at Cassie and took her hand to head off to the concessions stands.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:34 am

Cassie looked at Shinobu as if he was unveiling some top secret goat-based plot, wide eyed and sincere, until she realized he was being funny. Or at least... she thought he was. She hoped he was. Because it was funny.

She giggle-cackled and snickered and followed along as Shinobu led her off toward food. She was eager to see what sorts of food were available, though deep down she knew it was probably nothing too exciting.

"Yeah, no goats on an empty stomach," she said. "Is it weird that they have food right here by the animals and stuff? Hmm. Well, whatever." She waited in the back of a short line at the concession stands, and bobbed idly back and forth on her heels. "Hey, so, have you seen that Gwendolyn girl since that party?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:50 am

Shinobu raised an eyebrow at Cassie's percolating giggle fit. He chuckled himself, covering his mouth with his free hand as their arms swung lightly while they walked. "Well, hmm." Shinobu said, considering Cassie's question seriously after they settled down. "I think it's fine.' He said after a moment.

Shinobu scanned the concession station. They had all the usual stuff and Shinobu could go for some yakitori. As he looked over the menu and the line slowly shuffled forward, he turned and looked curiously at Cassie. "Bettencourt-Dupont-san?" He asked. "No, I haven't." Shinobu's eye raised. "Should I have...?" He asked. "Have you?" He added.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:50 am

"Oh, no reason, really," Cassie shrugged as she stepped up to the concession stand. She ordered food and stepped to the side to wait. "It's just that she seems like... She's probably up to no good, wherever she is. I wouldn't want her to make trouble for you just because she didn't seem to like me very much for whatever reason. Don't worry," she smiled. "If she tries to cause you trouble, I'll challenge her in the ring and beat her up for you. I haven't actually looked her up to see if she's any good. I bet she's not."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:25 am

Shinobu ordered his own food and stepped aside as well. He raised his eye at Cassie's words. "I'm sure Bettencourt-Dupont-san isn't that nefarious." He said with a soft chuckle. "If she's jealous of you, however, you need not worry. I much prefer your grounded personality even if we were just friends."

Shinobu grabbed the food as it was finished and walked off to the benches. "I think there's a better chance of you running into her before I do."

Shinobu sat down and lowered his head. "If Bettencourt-Dupont really would prove to be no trouble, do you think I would still have issue?"

Shinobu then suddenly reached out to take Cassie's hand. "A-actually, Cassie-chan, that is something I'd like to discuss with you. I can't imagine you would wish to see me wrestle other women." 

Shinobu took a careful bite of his yakitori. "I'm willing to set aside any Tension endeavors if it might make you uncomfortable."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:37 am

"What?" Cassie wasn't sure what Shinobu meant, until he explained. She shook her head in shock. "Shinobu... I never asked you to not wrestle any girls. Actually, I might like it if you did... It could be fun. I know that most of the time... it's all about sex. But it doesn't have to be! I grew up in the gym, and there were guys and girls grappling and stuff, and it was fine."

She sat down on the bench next to Shinobu, a little closer than she would have were he not Shinobu, and took a bite of her yakitori. "What do you think? Do you want to wrestle girls? Or guys? Do you want to wrestle me? I could teach you stuff, of course. It could be really fun."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:21 am

Shinobu was as shocked at Cassie's answer as Cassie had been with him. "What?" He said, almost in disbelief. "You would like it?" He was quite bewildered. "it could be fun?" He repeated. "I'm not sure I understand but..." he said, blushing deeply. "C-Cassie-chan..." He whispered, leaning in closer to her.

"I never had those thoughts when I signed up for the league. I know what some people do but getting into a match like that could ruin my acting career! Besides, isn't that a bit shameful?" He asked, mostly himself. "But... I still can't deny that I find it rather difficult to wrestle against woman. What if I... do the wrong thing?" He said, still quite sheepish.

Shinobu then turned his head. "I think you could teach me." He said. "But, I also think I might be distracted in a way that could be frustrating for someone who was trying to teach, if you understand what I'm saying."

Shinobu suddenly sighed deeply and lifted up his head. He pushed a lock of hair from his face and squared his shoulders. he looked at Cassie. "I'm already easily distracted here and now and I've seen what you can do in the ring and... how you look." Shinobu laughed suddenly and then took another careful bite from his yakitori. "Ahhh, but it certainly could be fun no matter how it turned out, even if we just had proper lessons and I could keep my eyes where they belonged." He mused.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:00 am

"Awww," Cassie turned bright red and giggled uncontrollably. "You're so sweet. And cute!" She leaned against him and put her head on his shoulder for a moment, and then took another bite of her food.

"The wrong thing? I wouldn't worry. Jiu Jitsu is weird that way, actually. It's very well-mannered. Everyone looks out for everyone, because you're practicing stuff that can be really dangerous. But after a certain skill level, you just kind of become comfortable with anything. Like, if you're in side control and you need to stick your thumb in between someone's ribs to get them to move a little bit so you can get your knee in and shrimp back to half guard, go for it. If you're on top in someone's half-guard, and you can drive your shoulder into their neck to make them miserable enough until they give up the pass to side control, go for it. You just get comfortable enough with all the things that two bodies together can do, that you don't really worry about rules so much."

She blushed again, and her eyebrows shot up, when she realized how what she said had sounded. She gave a nervous smile. "Well, AFW is definitely comfortable with a lot. I don't think you'd do the wrong thing," she said, and turned her head away.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next