Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akuma With Me

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Akuma With Me - Page 4 Empty Re: Akuma With Me

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Syd didn't particularly like being outside, but she liked the fresh air and open spaces. Moreover, she liked being able to go where she wanted. Soon after walking out the door, she found herself standing on a street corner, staring up at a brightly lit billboard with an animated cartoon duck drinking a bottle of soda and then winking. It repeated over and over, and Syd stood there and watched it. She wanted to punch it in the face.

Her phone rang, and she ignored the call without looking at it. She knew who it was. Only one person had her phone number, and apparently her panties were already in a twist. She sighed, and strode back to the restaurant, entering the way she left and taking her seat.

"I was only gone a minute." She said, and grabbed a piece of sushi with her fingers. She ate it, and as she chewed her throat constricted in an effort to resist the gross, foreign thing, but she forced it down all the same. What was that green stuff?

"I thought it might be fun to beat up those girls from New Jersey again." She shrugged. "When do I get another match?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Allie growled when Syd didn't answer. She put her phone away and leaned in her seat. She might as well enjoy her meal. Then she supposed she would just head back to her home and try to forget that Syd was... Syd.

When she came back and acted like nothing happened, Allie frowned. She then sniffed the air to make sure that Syd wasn't just out puffing away and when she was satisfied, turned her attention back to Syd. "It wasn't just a minute, Syd. But, whatever. I don't want to fight with you about it."

She put a piece of food in her mouth and chewed it. She was finding it so delicious! She might just come to love Japan after all. "Put some of the wasabi on it Syd. it's spicy, like, really spicy but good!" When she finished her bit, she finally got around to Answering Syd's question.

"Soon. I know how impatient you are. I'm impatient too. I'm working out the details. It'll probably be another creampuff but I think that's ok. Who knows. Maybe she'll put up a better fight than the last one. That was really just sad. I'm pretty sure I could have beaten her up..."

"Anyways, you mean that Liberty and Brittany girl?" She asked.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:20 pm

Syd ate another piece while Allie was talking. She didn't like it, but she had to eat.

"Yeah. I want to stomp on her throat until she makes that gurgling noise and dies. Liberty. That cunt can eat shit and fucking die, and I wanna feed it to her. Fucking brat." Syd snarled, until she silenced herself with another piece of a tuna roll. She washed it down with half of her glass of water.

"I don't give a fuck who the next one is. She could be twelve years old, I don't even give a fuck. It doesn't matter who it is, as long as I get to do what I want. Tell you what, if I get that bitch again, I'll hold her and let you choke her. You'd like that."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Ok. Allie was done with sushi for a while. She looked at Syd abhorrently as she went on about what she wanted to do. She knew Syd was bent in the head but things took a rather quick turn to the ... decidedly gross.

Allie set her chopsticks down and took a drink as well. "Is there a reason you hate her specifically?" She asked as she pulled out her phone and pulled up directions for the theatre. It was just better not to look at Syd when she got like that. "Um...they'd put you in jail for doing things to a twelve year old, Syd. I mean, don't get me wrong, I... appreciate what you do in the ring and maybe a part of me might even find it thrilling to a degree, but let's, uh, keep our eyes on the prize a bit." Allie was speaking cautiously, biting her lip between words. She had to be with Syd.

After a moment, she decided to stop dancing around Syd and lifted her head up. "Hey, Syd? Why do you think I'd like it? I mean, I'm not saying I wouldn't, I just mean, we're like, completely opposite people, so what would give you the idea?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:45 pm

"Yes, there's a fucking reason..." Syd snapped. Of course there was a reason. Syd wasn't just some psycho who did things for no reason. She might not have been able to put it into words right then, but there was a very good reason why she wanted Liberty to die.

She stared blankly at Allie. "Because it's awesome," she said, as if it was the most obvious answer ever. "Because when you put your hands on her throat and squeeze, she can't breathe. If she can't breathe for long enough, she passes out. Then she dies. And you decide what happens. She just closes her eyes and squirms, and then gets slower and slower. Don't you ever just want to take something from somebody? If you're a princess, don't you ever want to treat someone like a peasant?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:19 am

"Oooook."

Allie said, turning her head. Once the directions were set, she fished out her wallet for some money to pay the bill. "Everyone's my peasant." Allie said, flipping her hair off of her cheek while she smiled coyly at Syd. Her egoism was unashamed and she fully believed what she said. "But, I understand what you're saying. I DO have those ambitions, I just don't want to do it the way you do it."

Once she paid she got up and began walking out the door. The next stop was the movie! She had just picked some move that was called "Paganini: The Devils Violinist." She had no clue who Paganini was and she was pretty sure it wasn't in Japanese... or English but it had the word Devil in it and she figured it would be good enough for Syd. It also looked like it was a period piece and they all seemed to have some kind of neat romance-y thing going on so maybe she wouldn't find it terrible. She couldn't bring herself to sit through some weird Japanese movie yet or some dumb action movie.

"Ok, so, like, let's say we're both princesses or something, right? We both have kingdoms and we both have peasants. If we need to know that the peasants know WE'RE in charge, you'd probably just start holding executions or something gross. Well, that's icky. If it were me, I'd probably just, like, take all their stuff, you know, so they, like, wouldn't have stuff to fight against me and I'd... have their stuff..."

Allie scratched her head. Her analogy seemed better in her mind.

"Aaaaaanywaaaays. I DO want to do that. I want to do that to Taylor. She probably thinks she's a princess too. She's not." Allie clenched her fist and growled. Not as threatening as what Syd might do. Probably even adorable but there was clearly menace on her features. "She's nothing but a dirt farming peasant who needs to know her place."

Last edited by 445 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:48 am

Syd stared at Allie, and gradually her face softened into a lopsided grin. She looked like a completely different person from the snarling animal who was just raving about murdering girls for looking at her the wrong way.

"That's a great story," she said. "And I get it. You hate your sister because you're jealous. You didn't get all the attention, blah, blah, whatever." She quickly wolfed down some sushi. She didn't want to leave hungry.

"Ya know," she waved a finger in the air while she chewed. "If you ever want to beat her up, you should be practicing on the girls I get. And you can leave me out of it. I don't need your drama." She stood up, ready to head to the movie, wherever that was. She hardly waited for Syd to follow.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:54 am

Allie listened to what Syd said and watched her just cram all the food into her mouth and leave like it was no big deal. Allie's face, however, showed a different story. Her cheeks reddened to match her hair and she stomped after Syd. She reached out from behind Syd and grabbed her wrist, gripping it as tightly as possible before swinging around to face the white haired girl with a hateful look in her eye. She was probably going to get beat up for this but she was NOT going to let Syd get away with thinking the wrong thing about her.

"Listen up!" She said, raising a finger and pointing it at Syd. "I am not and never will be jealous of her! Do you understand!?" She yelled the last part at Syd's face. "I wouldn't waste the energy. Beating her up means that I have to touch her and that would be too good for her! I am going to put her in her place without ever having to step foot inside some dumb wrestling ring, so get that through your thick skull!"

Allie let go of Syd and huffed. She lowered her head. Now that she had said her peace, she couldn't look Syd in the face. She didn't want to see her own block getting knocked off.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:49 am

Syd's look of surprise only lasted a moment. As Allie ranted in her face, she stared impassively back at her, unphased by any of it until her last line. She narrowed her eyes at the redhead.

"I'm not stupid."

Then she turned and kept walking like nothing had even happened. She didn't mind when people got angry, but she hated it when people insinuated that she was stupid. She wasn't. She was actually very intelligent, but maybe her profession or her DD breasts made people assume she was dumb. She didn't like it.

She pushed through the front door and drew a deep breath when she returned to the sidewalk. She didn't know which way to go, so she just picked a direction and waited for Allie to yell at her for going the wrong way, even though she hadn't told her which way the theater was. She sounded like the stupid one to Syd.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:56 am

Allie held her breath when Syd walked past her. She exhaled deeply as Syd pushed by her. She spun around and followed Syd out of the door and when she turned the wrong way, Allie cleared her throat. "It's this way, Syd." Allie said and nodded her head in the right direction while waiting for Syd.

"I don't think you're stupid, Syd. There's a difference between being dumb and having a thick skull."
Allie pointed at some random Japanese girl walking down the street. "Like, that girl's dumb, ok." She said, knowing nothing about the girl. "You're... I dunno. Stubborn?" Allie shrugged. "We both are, but we'll just have to live with that. I just wanted to make sure you knew that that wasn't the reason I'm here. It's NOT out of jealousy, alright?" Allie faced forward and walked next to Syd. She was glad she didn't get beat up. Syd wasn't really so bad most of the time, she was just... she didn't really see anyone else's point of view but her own. Though, Allie could say the same for herself. She didn't plan on changing either and she doubted Syd would at all. All things considered, their relationship seemed to move along swimmingly and Allie smiled coyly to herself as she thought about it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next