by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akuma With Me

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Akuma With Me - Page 5 Empty Re: Akuma With Me

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:34 am

Syd turned and followed Allie once she finally decided to catch up. She slipped her hands in her pockets and gave no clear indication that she was listening while Allie spoke. It was some small consolation to her that Allie knew the difference between dumb and... was it stubborn? Syd preferred... free-thinking. Or intellectual. Or...

Allie had asked a question. "Sure." She shrugged. "What movie are we seeing?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:00 am

"Uh, Panini something. It had the word devil in it and it's not Japanese."

She had already forgotten but she'd figure it out when they got to the theatre. It wasn't long before they had settled in and began to watch the movie. Allie was surprisingly into it. It had sex, romance and intrigue plus the guy playing Panini was pretty hot too. It even happened to be in English so that was a bonus. By the end of the film, Allie was actually pretty curious about the guy. Maybe if she could remember the name she'd think about it. She had wished she could meet a mysterious guy like that. All she had right now was Syd and she wasn't very mysterious at all and certainly wasn't a hot guy.

Allie sighed as they walked out of the theatre, stopping int he lobby while she poked around her phone and looked for the next stop in their little girl's night out. "I guess it's off to the bars. I'm guessing you probably don't want to go to a club? Lemme guess, dancing isn't your thing either?" Allie looked up at Syd and shook her hips back and forth, letting her body wiggle and her titties jiggle a bit. She grinned at Syd. "No?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:30 am

Syd was entirely bored by the romance. She often was by movie love affairs. They were just so dramatic and fake, mostly, and all the good ones were between a guy and a girl, and Syd just couldn't relate to that. She felt like an outsider whenever that was on the screen, and when she looked over at Allie and saw her starry eyed over the ups and downs of the passionate couple, she felt completely alone. Her face fell, hollowed out and expressionless, as if gravity exerted itself especially hard on her features.

She liked the music, though. She liked the violin, and classical music, sometimes. It seemed so cultured and sophisticated and intellectual. She had resolved many times in her life to listen to more classical music and learn things about it, but she never did. There was probably some reason why that kind of music was deeper than other stuff, but she didn't know exactly what it was. Maybe because it didn't talk about other stuff to try to be deep, it just was deep, all by itself.

By the time the movie ended, Syd felt thoroughly beaten and dejected. She hardly lifted her eyes up off the floor as the went back to the street.

"Well, you can dance..." She said quietly, eyes on the sidewalk. She glanced around quickly, and saw what appeared to be a bar across the street on the next block. "What about that place? All they need is tequilla. Or whatever, it doesn't matter."

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:56 am

Allie was all about chatting it up with Syd when they exited the building. Obviously she wasn't interested in the dreamy hunk that was Panini but there were other things in the movie! With a bright smile on her face, she turned and looked at Syd.

Allie's face dropped and she turned her head. Syd seemed to be born to kill buzzes. She didn't even have that sour look on her face she usually had. Now Allie's enthusiasm was killed AND she was... whatever she was.

When Syd spoke, Allie was about to protest. She looked at the bar and it didn't seem like a club, it seemed liek a bar. Hearing the way Syd said it riled her up for a moment but when Allie was charging up to argue and Syd didn't even look at her, Allie sighed heavily.

"Sure..." She said, deflated and began walking with Syd to the bar. "I didn't think the movie was that bad..." She said aloud, looking at Syd. "I mean... You didn't seem half as upset at Frozen. Isn't that, like, way worse?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:27 am

"No."

Frozen wasn't worse. Syd didn't really mind Frozen, for whatever reason, though she certainly told Allie that she hated it. She liked Elsa. And the snowman.

She moped her way into the place and went straight to the bar. She ordered a double shot of tequila and let Allie order her own goofy shit. She couldn't stand the idea of those fruity girl drinks. She wasn't quite sure why. It seemed like the people who carried around their big Starbucks cups and shopping bags, the ones who've never had an original thought in their lives and make all their decisions based on ads and stuff. There was a very good reason they were called sheep, and it was that they all went wherever they were told. She hated that.

But, in spite of it all, she had come to terms with the fact that maybe she liked Allie, just a little bit. She decided that with drinks in front of them, it was as good a time as any to be forthright. She found a seat in an empty booth and cradled her glass in both hands.

"Ya know..." She began, but suddenly the words seemed to heavy for the air. They lodged in her chest, and she pursed her lips defeatedly. She shook her head. "Forget it."

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:52 am

Allie had gotten pretty good at figuring out how to make sure that drinks were given to her. Big American tittes always helped. Especially now that they were practically spilling out onto the bar. "Uhhh..." Allie thought about it as Syd ordered a Tequila. She wasn't really into that hard stuff but she WAS feeling adventurous. The problem was, she didn't really KNOW many drinks. "I'll have what she's having!" Allie added with a grin.

She got it and scampered off with Syd and plopped down in the booth next to her white haired comrade.

Allie took a sniff of the drink as Syd attempted to speak. She seemed to do a lot of that. Especially tonight. The drink smelled awful but she was determined. She just needed to workup some courage first. Maybe she could convince Syd to do a toast with her like they did their first day.

Except Syd was... Syd.

Allie frowned at the girl and nudged her with her leg underneath the table. "Hey, what's up? You've been like..." Allie couldn't place it. "Well... less grumpy emo and more... uhmmm sad emo. Is there something... wrong?" Allie asked, raising a curious eyebrow. She meant aside from how the world was so dumb. Like was Syd acting NORMAL for once? Allie was more than a little confused.

"Hey..." Allie said. "Let's drink first, ok?" Allie said and raised her glass.

"Then tell me." The red head inhaled deeply and then plugged her nose. With one big gulp she downed her shot and then nearly spit it back out as she coughed and stuck her tongue out. She shut her eyes trying not to look completely girlie and absurd but she was already feeling that big shot!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:11 am

Syd lifted her glass and drank the stuff down like Allie did, but minus the theatrics. She closed her eyes while the tequila burned its way down her insides, leaving her feeling warm and slightly more detached from her surroundings. When she drank, especially tequila, she always felt like her soul was climbing upward, out the back of her head, as if she was chasing it out with the alcohol. She didn't know if the feeling had any deeper meaning, but it was pretty cool.

"It's stupid,"
she said, not looking at Allie. She fiddled with her glass, already wishing she had another.

Well, whatever. "When I asked you if you wanted to go out, I meant with me. Like... do you wanna go out with me. Like on a date. With me."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:22 am

Allie was still recovering when Syd spoke. She had one hand pressed against her chest while she took soft pants. However, when Syd finally got it out, Allie sucked in her tongue and lifted her head, looking at Syd like the white haired girl was speaking a foreign language.

Allie's cheeks were a deep red hue. Not just from the alcohol but Syd's words. The red head really didn't know where to begin. Maybe she should start with the obvious.

"I thought you hated me? Wasn't I just some stupid sheep? Aren't you just with me so I can give you people to beat up?" The questions weren't rapid, nor was her tone angry. Allie was more confused than anything. She just couldn't really figure Syd out one bit.

She hadn't really given Syd an answer but there were more pressing things to attend to.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:31 pm

Syd shrugged and threw her hands up helplessly. She spluttered before she found words to speak, and her cheeks reddened.

"I dunno!" She said defensively. "I don't hate you. Maybe you're a sheep, but... What did I say before about something new? We're just... There's nothing else here, and you're the only person I know. That doesn't want to kill me."

She folded her arms in a huff and turned her head away. "Whatever. I know you don't want to. So just get drunk and forget about it. Or go back to the apartment, I don't care."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:45 pm

Allie really didn't know how to react to what Syd was saying. She had a lot of different ways she COULD react but when all was said and done and Allie forced something out of herself, it was an effervescent giggle that seemed to percolate the longer it continued. her chest jiggled and she was forced to wipe away tears and after a nearly thirty second chortle, she settled down.

"Oh, Syd..." She said after she calmed herself. "I think that's... nice." She began, pressing her finger against her lips in thought. "I really like that way of looking at this whole situation and, it's nice to know you actually have, emotions."

Allie paused for a moment, letting her finger trail down between her cleavage. "I mean, I can definitely understand why you'd be attracted to me. Who wouldn't be? Man or woman." Allie tilted her head and looked over Syd, her cheeks red. "But, uh... hmmm..." Even if it was Syd, Allie still felt the need to be delicate.

"Well, Syd..." She began. "I kind of like... guys... for one." She began. "And, um... I'd really like for us to be close but maybe not that close? I want to make sure we keep our eyes on the prize and not each other, you know?" Allie sighed. now SHE wished she could have another drink. "And... let's just say I WAS into girls, there's still the whole issue of.. us being completely different people."

Allie leaned to the side and looked at Syd. "What would we do on a date, Syd?" She asked. Another small giggle escaped her lips. Even if she had just shot Syd down and quite possibly extinguished the one small spark of humanity the girl had, Allie was still a little intrigued. It could certainly be the alcohol but she nudged Syd. "What's a date with Syd like, huh?" She asked, grinning.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next