Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just Like You Imagined

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Just Like You Imagined - Page 3 Empty Re: Just Like You Imagined

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:51 am

Allie had less concern for her feet than Syd did. She was wearing lace ups so it seemed silly to take them off. She wasn't going to be kicking around in the sand, just walking. A few grains just couldn't be helped.

She looked at Syd as she sat down and stared into the ocean. Allie smiled. "Well, I'm not whatever you think I am either. Not just, anyway." She added. She lifted her head and inhaled the sea breeze. "It's nice, isn't it?" Allie said as she stood next to Syd.

Allie looked out into the yawning blackness and nodded her approval. "I want to own the league. I want those people eating out of the palm of my hand. I can't expect it to be too hard. They'll eat you up too. They'll hate you. They will despise you for destroying their idols. But you don't care what anyone thinks. That's why you're perfect for this. They'll love me and they'll hate you and you'll get to destroy people and I'll have the chance to be on top and it will be just perfect. No one will tell us what we can and can't do and who we are."

Allie said, almost to no one.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:10 am

Syd silently stared off at the water, and pulled her pony tail over her shoulder so it wouldn't get all sandy. She made to speak, but stopped short, and all that came out was a hesitant noise. She tried to cover like she was deep in thought, but eventually she spoke.

"I think some people will like me," she said. "Not everybody can like the idiot cheerleader-types. I think some people are waiting for someone who doesn't fuck around." She thought some more, and then shrugged. "But if they don't, then whatever. Fuck 'em. People are idiots, anyway."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:37 am

"I HOPE they like you, Syd." Allie said and looked down at the taller girl. "I don't think you're TOO bad." She said smiling. "If you got over yourself and stopped being such a stick in the mud, that is." Allie giggled.

"But I don't care either. Love you or hate you, what's important as that we run this place." She said. "Getting to the top and standing over everyone. You can step on all the people you want on the way. That should be fun, right?"

She questioned Syd rhetorically as she looked out into the ocean. "I think we can both agree there, Syd. People ARE idiots."

"So... what do you think of the ocean? Aren't you glad we came out here?" Allie said, taking another deep breath of sea breeze.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:54 am

Syd grumbled wordlessly. It was weird, she thought, that looking out over the ocean she felt like she was in a strange, foreign land. Really, she was only a half day's drive from home, but she was there on AFW business, and it felt far away. Not that she cared.

"Pff, no," she snorted. "Waste of time. You're annoying."

Of course, she made no effort to leave. She remained sitting in the sand, staring out over the ocean, her bare toes in the sand, one hand holding her pony tail and the other absentmindedly combing it with her fingers. She wasn't really drunk, but drunk enough to not want to go anywhere in a hurry.

"Hey," she said after a while. "Brush my hair."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:10 am

Allie rolled her eyes at Syd. She didn't have to act cool around Allie. Allie knew she liked being her a lot. The red head guessed that Syd had to pretend to be totally devoid of emotions all the time or else she might start to die. Like a shark that needed to keep swimming. It was dumb. Syd was dumb. But she was useful too.

When she told Allie to brush her hair, the red head beamed. She'd wanted to get her hands on that long white hair ever since she saw Syd. "Kaaaay!" She said and opened her purse to take out a brush she kept in there. She knelt down behind Syd, letting her knees sink into the sand. Standing up would be a dangerous proposition since she was wearing a skirt, but she thought she'd be ok. Plus, she couldn't pass up this chance.

She took her hand and slid it along Syd's neck to grab a handful of the long hair and felt it in her fingers. She beamed and pulled up her brush and began to studiously slide the bristles down the length of the hair meticulously making sure that she didn't snag or snarl any of the beautiful locks.

"I like it, Syd." She said. "I like your hair. It's cute." She said. "You could be really cute if you didn't dress like a guy. You might even look like a lady if I got to sink my claws into you completely!" Allie chuckled at the thought of girling up Syd. It made her giggle as she brushed the long, white hair.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:52 am

"Fuck off," Syd scowled. She didn't look like a guy. She didn't want to look like a lady. Her personal style was not up for discussion! "You'd look like a guy if you didn't have fake tits."

Besides, she had style, even if Allie didn't seem to like it. She looked good. Clothes aside, she took no greater pride than she did in her hair. It had taken years to grow it that long, and caring for it was quite a chore, but it was worth every second. It gave her a feeling she couldn't describe, something like being very young, and a feeling of detachment from the world. It was weird, really. It was even weirder having Allie brush it, but she liked it. A lot.

"Stop talking. Just brush."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:07 am

"Hey!" Allie said. "I DO have them. And they are aweome." Allie beamed. She leaned forward, pressing her awesome tits into Syd's neck as she reached over Syd's shoulder to grab a length further down. She pulled it up and rubbed it against her cheek, feeling the silky smoothness of it. She wanted to turn it into a blanket. Instead, she pulled it up and began to brush it quite delicately, taking as much or more care as Syd would. For some reason, she wanted to make sure she did a good job. Maybe it could be something the two of them could share since they seemed to be so completely different.

Wasn't that a weird thing to bring two people together? Allie didn't really care. She sighed contentedly and brushed Syd's hair in silence, shutting her eyes and using her hands to feel where she needed to brush next.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:17 am

Syd snorted again, and her eyes wandered down from the glossy black water to the sandy beach. She would've got up and left right then, but she was too comfortable and didn't have the energy. Instead, she fell fast asleep.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:44 am

Allie didn't even notice that Syd had fallen asleep. She had brushed until she ran out of hair, softly humming to herself. When she was finished, she sat up. "All done!" She chirped. "That was fun." She said. "We should... do it again sometime." Allie gave one last look at the beach and smiled. She was feeling good.

"C'mon, Syd, let's go home." The red head was suddenly overcome with a squeaky yawn, stretching. She hadn't realized she was tired until just then. She checked her phone and saw it was getting late. She was eager to crawl into the comfy sheets of their luxurious suite.

She started walking and then stopped, looking to see Syd still Buddah-esque in her stillness. She moved back over to her and gave her a nudge. "Syd. Come ooon." She whined a bit. "They have an Ocean in Japan too! I'll take you there whenever you want! I'm tiiired!"

Allie stepped around Syd and crossed her arms under her chest, ready to continue to chastise the girl when she saw her asleep and softly breathing. Allie blushed at the realization and turned her head, covering her mouth to stifle a giggle. "Oh, Syd." She said and beamed. Being asleep made her look peaceful and almost girlie. And... cute, of course. She liked it.

However, she didn't like the prospect of trying to drag the white haired girl to the hotel. She took out her phone and thumbed around until she found the cab company and gave it a ring. She then looked down at Syd and poked her in the shoulder again. "Hey Syd, wake up!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3