by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just Like You Imagined

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just Like You Imagined Empty Just Like You Imagined

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:23 am

Syd had been golem like in her march away from the arena. Just a short trip away from the boardwalk, the two of them could easily find a place to celebrate their good fortune. However, Syd didn't seem like she was in the mood to celebrate at all. That wasn't surprising in and of itself but she didn't look her usual indifferent and uncaring self either. When Allie had finally caught up with Syd, she just growled about going to the closest bar.

The red head jogged alongside Syd's purposeful steps. They were almost at the bar, thankfully. Allie was starting to run out of breath. Syd had long legs and she walked with determination. Allie was shorter and had a lot more going on. She couldn't just barge around everywhere! She was a lady!

She had to find a way to break the mood as she buzzed next to Syd. She pulled out her cell phone and flipped through the AFW feed. They were, of course, the talk of the town. Two newcomers trashing one of the main events. How could it get any better!?

"Syd! Hey, Syd! Isn't this great!?" She said. "We're on the map. We'll have this place under our thumb for sure! Isn't it great? We'll have our name on the marquis, so to speak. It was fun too, wasn't it?"

Allie frowned. What a downer. She hopped past Syd and backed into the bar, spinning around so that she would be the first to be looked at when they entered. She had a bright grin on her face and her tight clothes were ready to invite the ogling patrons. She also wanted to see Syd's face. "C'mon, Syd, smile like you did when you were beating that nasty chick's face in!"

Well. Not like that. Just a regular smile. Or SOME kind of positive emotion.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Just Like You Imagined Empty Re: Just Like You Imagined

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:58 am

Syd's face remained stoney and miserable for the entire walk. She made no attempt to walk beside Allie or let her keep up, and she didn't care if she even did. She wouldn't have cared if Allie had got hit by a car on the way. There was only one thing she cared about at that moment, and it came out of a bottle and went in a glass.

Unless of course she could find something that went in a pipe and into your lungs, but Allie would freak.

"Why is that great?" She grumbled. "That doesn't mean anything." And so what if it was fun? It wasn't fun now.

She shoved Allie to the side without even a hint of a smile, and approached the bar. She felt like getting blackout fucking drunk, and started the night off with "Tequila." She slammed the first shot and motioned for another as she sat down.

She reached behind her and pulled her long, white ponytail over her shoulder, and wrapped it once around her fist. Part of her wanted to go back to the arena and find Liberty and beat her to death. Part of her wanted to drive to Chicago and forget all about AFW. She hated that she was stuck with Allie, because nothing good would ever come from it. Nothing ever did.

"When's my match?" She grunted, without looking at Allie.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:17 am

"Geeze."

Allie watched Syd already motioning for a second shot before Allie could even slide onto her seat. She ordered a Diet Coke, not even thinking about tempting fate with Syd in her sour mood.

After a moment and s sip from her drink, she regrouped and eyed Syd as she played her hair. Maybe she should try a different approach. "I like your hair, Syd. I'll brush it when we get back to the suite. It'll feel good. You'll like it." She said. Allie wanted to braid it too, but she doubted Syd would let her. Or even look good in braids but she set the thought aside.

"Your match is soon. We have to go back to Japan first." She said. "And it's GREAT because the more famous we are, the more matches you'll get and the better competition you'll face. Don't tell me you're going to get all emo over getting what you WANT. That's what i don't understand, Syd." Allie continued after another dainty sip.

"I SAW the look in your eyes when you were beating on Liberty. It was exhilarating. You looked happy and it was infectious. Now? Ugh. Now you're back to being a scowly emo baby." Allie pouted and sighed heavily as she rested her gigantic rack on the bar.

"It's going to be a pain in the ass if you're too drunk to walk back to the suite. Try not to get fall down drunk, at least." Allie said, glancing sideways at Syd.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:42 am

Syd threw back tequila number two and closed her eyes while the firey stuff burned it's way down her throat and warmed her belly. That was a good feeling, but the one in her ears was not. Allie really never shut up, and every word out of her mouth was more annoying than the last one.

She pushed her shot glass toward the bartender, and reached over to Allie with her hair in her hand. She turned her head and slid her hand down her lengthy white ponytail to the end of it, and then wrapped it around the back of Allie's neck.

"You like my hair, huh?" She wrapped it again, this time encircling Allie's throat. She used two hands and pulled the noose tight enough to choke the mouthy redhead. "Call me emo again, you'll see the face you like, too."

She watched Allie's eyes closely, and didn't let up.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:37 am

"I.. do..."

Allie said as she watched Syd be weird again. She felt the smooth and silky hair on her neck and turned her head to see Syd. What the heck was wrong with her, anyway?

That was until she was collared by Syd.'s hair. She actually almost smiled until she was choking.

Allie's fingers dug into the white mane as she felt her air cut off. She kicked at the bar and yanked as much as she could. Her eyes bulged and her body shook as she sputtered and gagged. Her face was turning red and after a moment, she threw her arms back wildly at Syd.

"Stopit!" She shrieked as best as she could while getting choked. Hopefully if Syd didn't let up, someone else in the bar might be willing to rescue a fair maiden!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:32 am

Syd let go, and tossed her pony tail behind her back. She turned back to the bar, but couldn't keep a hint of a smirk from her lips.

"What's the matter? You seemed to like watching me before," she said, and almost laughed.

"I don't care about getting better competition or being famous. I just want to hurt people." She shrugged. "You can help me, and while you're here you can find your sister and throw your hissy fit, or whatever. Do you actually know what you're going to do?" She sneered. Allie tried to act like she was so smart, but she didn't know what the hell she was doing.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:49 am

Allie sucked in a breath when Syd released her and coolly sat down. She curled up her fist and slugged Syd in the arm. "Feh!" She breathed, hitting her more with the top of her hand then the knuckles. After such a futile exercise, she sat on her bar stool and pouted.

"Obviously I don't like it when it's me, jerk." She huffed and looked at Syd. "I want to be famous so you just need to learn how to like it." She said. "That IS part of it. I won't even have to fight her or beat her up or anything like that. I'll be at the top of this league without even wrestling a match because YOU'LL be at the top of the league. If you only care about beating people up, then it shouldn't matter to you what happens after you get in the ring."

Allie took a big gulp from her pop and then set it back down. "It's not like I can just beat her up, anyway." She muttered. "And just clubbing her over the head isn't going to work either. There has to be finesse involved. It has to be something that really sticks in her gut."

Allie sighed and then looked at Syd. "You're kind of a crybaby too for being Miss 'Everything's stupid' chick. What the heck happened at the match?" She said in a calm, low tone with almost a hint of worry in her tone. She hoped Syd would pick up that she was being serious and not just teasing her but she fully prepared to get choked again, or worse.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:18 am

Syd snorted disdainfully at Allie's plan. Status and fame? That was her plan for revenge? She wasn't even sure what Allie needed revenge for, but she didn't care either.

She smoldered again when Allie called her a crybaby for the millionth time. She seriously thought about just dragging her outside somewhere and beating the shit out of her.

"I didn't like it when she fought back," she said simply. "And I wanted to kill her. I've never killed anyone. I wanted to know what it's like. I hope I hurt her really bad. I hope I broke her skull and she's bleeding right now and her brain is swelling up and they have to rush her into surgery. I hate her. I don't need a reason. If I see her again, I'll kill her."

She ordered another tequila.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:40 am

Allie's eyebrows raised when Syd didn't like that Liberty fought back. it didn't make sense but Syd's next words were even worse! "Stop it." Allie said, biting her lip. "You don't really want to know what that's like, Syd." Allie said in the calmest voice possible. She could feel her heart racing. Syd couldn't really have THOSE thoughts, could she?

She reached out and set her hand on Syd's. "If you kill someone, I'm not going to bail you out. You won't get to beat anyone else up. You'll be the one getting beaten up and fucked and all that bad stuff they do there. Even you can't be that dumb."

"Stick with me, Syd." Allie said, almost pleading but trying to keep her voice as serious as possible. "I'll do my best to make sure you can satiate the rest of your urges. We're in this together, don't mess it up by being stupid."

Allie's hand slipped off of Syd's and she turned her body. "I don't care who you beat up and how bad it was. If that girl went to the hospital then that's just fine with me." Allie crossed her arms under her chest, her back turned to Syd. "Just... seriously, no murder." She said and furrowed her brow at nothing. She wasn't sure what to say next but she wanted to ruminate on it a bit or at least pretend that Syd might do the same.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:58 am

Allie's reaction seemed like a victory to Syd. She raised her eyebrow at the part about her urges, and grinned at the redhead. She didn't move her hand away when Allie put her paw on it.

"I've had a lot of matches. Haven't killed anyone yet," she sneered. "But there's a first time for everything. And what if the dirty bitch died from what we did? How would that be any different? You looked like you had fun. Clubbing her in the pussy with your big, fat stick and everything. We could do more of that, since we're in this together."

She stared down at the amber liquid in her shot glass for a moment, in silent contemplation of things that Allie could never guess. She threw back the shot, and slapped the glass back on the bar. She was feeling a little loose, but she ordered another shot, and a margerita for Allie, hoping that they wouldn't card the teenager.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum