Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bunny Bunny Bear Bear

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bunny Bunny Bear Bear - Page 3 Empty Re: Bunny Bunny Bear Bear

Post by Clyton Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:39 am

Veronica's arms also loosened when she felt Minney loosen the hugging embrace. Her arms would flop onto her bed, the lower half of her legs dangling in mid-air off the edge of the mattress. Her cheeks were still in a red blush, her teary eyes staring into the other girl's eyes deeply and her mouth slightly open. "M-Mine-chan... I am happy... I really am!" She said softly, trying to reassure her sister that she was not feeling any sadness at all. She had no reason to!

But then, the bunny girl felt a pair of tickling hands upon her sides, and she immediately gasped out loudly with widened eyes, biting her lower lips to contain herself as her hands quickly moved to try to grab Minney's wrists and pry her hands away. But Veronica simply couldn't control herself, and soon, she bursted out in laughter, closing her eyes so tightly that the tears at the corners of her eyes dripped down her face. "AAAHAHAHAHAH!! M-MIIINEEE-CH-HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Helplessly, she squirmed beneath Minney's grasp in this 'punishment' of her's.

Last edited by 553 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:02 am

Minney giggled devilishly as she tickled her sister, hearing the gasping laughter made her grin even wider. "Those are the smiles Mine-chan wants to see!" She encouraged, slowing her tickling down until she was merely hilding onto Veronica's sides. She beamed brightly at the girl and began to hum happily.

"Oh, Vi-chan. It's so nice." She said. "To have you back and to see you smile." She nodded and then turned her head. "And Kuma-sama missed you too, I know it!" She said, looking back to her giant bear.

Minney then flopped onto the bed next to Veronica, kicking her legs as they dangled off the bed. "Oh, Vi-chan. My head;s still a little fuzzy but I'm starting to remember some things."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:56 am

Veronica's laughter continued without stop as long as the tickling continued on, her lips in the form of a big smile. Even when that tickling started to die down, the girl's laughter remained strong and endless, until the tickling finally stopped. And yet, the bunny girl would be having after-giggles, her hands clutching her sensitive armpits opposite to each of her arm. "Y-You better not tell anyone that you saw me like this. I have an image to keep up." She pouted as her cheeks flushed even redder. Everyone in the AFW knew her as a tough, cold and stoic bunny girl wrestler, and it would be embarrassing for Veronica if people found out she acted so affectionate and vulnerable in this manner.

When Minney mentioned Veronica smiling, the latter's smile would fade away for a moment. "Ever since that day... I stopped smiling. Everything in my life changed. But I know that I can smile once again, and for a very good reason." And she would indeed smile once again, one of her arm moving towards her face so she could wipe her fallen tears off of her face with the sleeve of her black bunny cardigan hoodie. "Oh! I miss Kuma-sama too! I want to hug him so hard later on, ok?"

Her eyes would open and stare up at the ceiling as her sister flopped to the bed space beside her. It's a good start to the day for the pair of girls. "What are you starting to remember right now Mine-chan?" She asked curiously as her arms flopped to the sides, her head turning on its cheek to look at Minney intently and caringly.

Last edited by 553 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:13 pm

minney purred as her feet continued to kick and she listened to the words of her sister. "You should smile every day, Vi-chan." She said, looking at Veronica. "You shouldn't keep secrets either!" She giggled, poking the bunny girl in the side. "I know you're tough, Vi-chan, but it's not good to bottle things up." Minney pouted. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry if I hurt you at all, Vi-chan." She said and cupped Veronica's cheek with her hand. She leaned in so their faces were close.

"I remember the warm feeling in my body when Vi-chan is around. And how she made me so happy." The red headed girl said with a cheerful, yet delicate glow to her cheeks.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:30 am

Veronica's eyes looked away when she heard Minney speaking as if she was lecturing her, grumbling in response to the poking on her side. But she then looked back when the latter cupped her cheek in her hand. She didn't realize at first, but their faces were pretty close to each other that she started immediately blushing. And almost after when she just realized, the bunny girl went in and gave her sister a somewhat long kiss on the lips, her eyes briefly closing for the duration, before breaking the kiss, but with their foreheads still against each other.

"You also make me happy just by being around Mine-chan... So let's stay together, forever. We've reunited, and I'll do anything to make sure we never separate ever again." She said with a smile, her red eyes starting into Minney's contrasting blue eyes.

Last edited by 553 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:58 am

Minney's eyes widened whent he two girl's lips softly touched. The red head's cheeks immediately turned a shade similar to her hair but she didn't budge. She squirmed and squeaked but she did not remove her lips until Veronica finally pulled away.

Minney was left pressing her hand against her chest and panting like she had just run a marathon.

"H-Hai!" Minney said between pants as she looked at Veronica. She then grinned and threw herself at Veronica, wrapping her arms around Veronica's neck and pushing her over, pressing her lips back hard against the bunny girl's.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:00 am

Veronica watched Minney's reaction intently, and she was amused by what came out of the girl's face. "You're simply adorable... I don't think you've changed."

The bunny girl then saw Minney lunging at her. She didn't resist or anything of that sort, simply letting her sister overtake her as she was forced back onto the bed on her back before the two re-engaged into a childish kiss. One of Veronica's hand would try to slip in between the two girls' bodies and grope one of Minney's breasts, trying to catch the girl by surprise. Should that happen, Veronica would suddenly push Minney off and roll on top of her, straddling her sister's tummy.

"Correction. You did changed. They grew bigger." Grinning, Veronica's other free hand would grab one of Minney's hand and make her grope one of her own breasts. "But so did mine." She would then lunge back in and resume the kiss, this time trying to be more fierce and insert her tongue into the other girl's mouth in a more passionate kiss.

Last edited by 553 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:13 am

"Whaaa!?"

Minney gasped at Veronica's words and blushed as she smiled. Veronica had changed a lot from what she remembered but at the same time, she didn't one bit. Mineny's cheeks were hot from the kiss but when she felt a hand on her small bud, she squealed. "Eeeeep!" She broke the kiss but didn't pull away otherwise.

"V-vi-chan!"

Minney said, turning her head. "H-Haaaah!" Minney groaned when her own hand touched Veronica's chest. She gave the bud a timid squeeze. "V-Vi-chan." She said and calmed down, staring into her sister's eyes until she was kissed deeply. She was shocked at first when she felt the tongue but then she melted and pushed her own wet muscle against Veronica's.

"mmmm..." She moaned softly as they kissed, Minerva's body melting against Veronica's as her other hand slipped to softly grope the other breast as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:34 am

Veronica did change over the years. She had become more dark, more reclusive. But she also became more playful and sensual. Of course, what never changed was her love for bunnies, and her recovered love for her sister Minerva.

Veronica actually tried to contain her moans when Minney squeezed her breast, but her blushing face didn't hide the affection and sensuality she was feeling inside. The kiss continued, and she felt her sister's tongue pushing against her own in the battle being held within their mouths. However, she started moaning freely when her other breast was groped. The bunny girl's hands were gripping the bed sheets now, stabilizing herself on top of Minney. Her own tongue was being pushed back into her own mouth, mostly because of the double breast grope she is receiving, allowing the bear girl to start to win the battle.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:33 am

Minney squeaked as she could feel herself sinking against Veronica. She DEFINITELY wasn't the type to do this sort of thing! Even if she was, she definitely wasn't the one to take the lead! But here she was while Veronica moaned softly and Minney had a small breast in each hand. She gingerly squeezed them like they were soft cotton balls and felt her tongue slowly invade Veronica's mouth.

"nnnnn....."

She moaned cutely as she felt one hand slip off Veronica's breast and down her belly. She then pushed it back up Veronica's belly underneath the shirt so she could get a better feel of the breast all while still meekly Frenching her bunny loving sis.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next