Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Bunny Bunny Bear Bear

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Bunny Bunny Bear Bear - Page 5 Empty Re: Bunny Bunny Bear Bear

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:54 am

by Clyton on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:03 pm
"W-Why?... You'll understand... if you were in my position..." Veronica would mutter, before Minney would ask if the former really liked this. For a moment, she thought long and hard in silence, biting her lower lips to prevent any further moans, before she made up her mind. "Stop Mine-chan... That's enough. I actually don't like it." She would say as she would try to sit up.

For once, she wanted to set things straight with her sister. This was definitely not her, and she didn't want to make Minney do things that are not comfortable for her. Even worse, she can't imagine if her sister's innocent self was being raped by someone else. That definitely horrified her, even scaring her to death.
Postby Tatyina on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:02 pm
Minney didn't think she would but she continued kissing, shyly approaching Veronica's breasts until she heard the girl speak up. Minney raised her head and turned it shyly.

"Y-You don't like it, Vi-chan?" She asked. She shut her eyes. "Am I no good at it!?" She asked, pushed forward as she clutched Veronica's shoulders and flopped on top of them so their breasts mashed together. "I'm not aggressive enough, am i!?" She said, almost desperately and pressed her lips against Veronica's, clutching the girl's shoulders.

"Mmmmm!"

"Like this!" She said and kissed hard again, trying to push her tongue into Veronica's mouth.

Postby Clyton on Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:23 pm
"W-W-What!?" Veronica questioned with a gasp. "That's not what I'm trying to get at-" The black-haired girl would say and would've tried to continue speaking if it wasn't for Minney grabbing her shoulders and forcing her down, their breasts mashing against each other, which made the bunny girl moan out a bit in response. And before she had time to recuperate, her sister would give her no such time and would quickly initiate a kiss, shocking the goth chick as her eyes widened in response.

After that initial kiss, Veronica was left a bit speechless, before she quickly realized what Minney was trying to do. Before she even had time to speak, the two resumed their kiss, a more passionate kiss that is. Something of which, overwhelmed the dark emo chick quickly and completely through surprise as she felt Minney's tongue invade into her mouth. Veronica was late in trying to battle back, her tongue moving to try to push her sister's tongue away and out of her mouth. But she can feel the strength and aggressiveness behind the other girl's tongue, and the bunny girl was left in the more submissive position of the two, letting out muffled moans as her eyes softly closed.

Postby Tatyina on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:56 pm
Minney's eyes were shut so tightly that she felt like she was getting dizzy. Still, she didn't stop once she found her tongue aggressively probing Veronica's mouth and her forearms pressed into Veronica's breasts while she gripped the girl's shoulders with her petite hands.

"Nnnnnnnnn!"

She didn't pull away until she felt herself losing breath. Finally she broke the kiss, leaving a small trail of saliva connecting them for a moment while she assaulted Veronica's face with soft, hot pants.

Hah... hah... hah..."

Minney looked at Veronica with worry in her eyes. "S-See! Miney-chan can do it too! Minney-chan will make sure that Vi-chan is happy so that Vi-chan doesn't leave again! Minney-chan will do whatever Vi-chan wants!"

Postby Clyton on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:01 am
Veronica let out a huge gasp, panting for air instantly the kiss was broken, feeling the trail of saliva connecting the two girls' lips. Her hot panting breath blew into Minney's as she felt the hot air from Minney's panting breath.

"No..." She muttered, slowly looking at her sister in the eyes with her own dizzy eyes.

"You don't have to do it for me... just to fit in... You are you... You do whatever you want to do, and I won't stop... because I accept you for who you are... And it is because of who you are... that I never want to leave you..."

Tears started dwelling in her eyes, but Veronica finally mustered up the courage to genuinely smile, breaking her emotionless facade. "So please... Let's forget all of this sensual stuff... Let's go back to the good ol' days... and sleep together again... like sisters..."

Postby Tatyina on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Minney nuzzled Veronica as she smiled. "Oh, Vi-chan." She said. "You shouldsmile more." She said and pressed their bodies together. She then leaned in and kissed Veronica's cheek and nuzzled her nose against Veronica's ear. "Nnn... Vi-chan, I LIKE to show you affection and... I want you to show it to me too. Mine-chan isn't doing things she doesn't want to. Mine-chan just wants to...go a little slower and be a little more gentle, that's all."

Minney wrapped her arms around Veronica and squeezed her tight. "Mine-chan wants to explore our... bond... together. Mine-chan doesn't want to with anyone else." She said as she began to gently kiss Veronica's neck. "Mine-chan has grown up a bit too, Vi-chan." She purred between kisses.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5