Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Today at 4:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 8:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 7:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 7:22 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 12:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

2 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts? - Page 4 Empty Re: Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Having her arm wraped arund Well's foot pretty tightly.So there was little room for her her to escape as Yoshiro suunk her teeth into her heel.She restrained enough not to draw blood,though anger fueled her bite.After a while,a few seconds or so,she let go and pushed Well's leg to the bed. "So....Punishment enough,little girl?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts? - Page 4 Empty Re: Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

Post by Tatyina Mon May 19, 2014 11:49 pm

Wells curled up into a ball when her foot was released. She moaned as Yoshiro berated her and the pink haired girl sniffled. But only for a second. She sat up with a pouty lip and then knit her brow. "Pah! My Gammers could do better and she doesn't even have TEETH! Are you trying to punish me or give me a massage?" Wells said defiantly sticking out her tongue.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 19, 2014 11:55 pm

As soon as Wells sat up and made her huge mistake of a comment, Yoshiro pushed on Wells' shoulders and straddled her waist. "W-What?! Do you WANT me to beat you up or s-something?" Yoshiro stuttered becasuse she was surprised. A bite like that would make most anyone yell or shed a tear in pain. "Well....? What's your answer?" Yoshiro had Wells pinned down, so she most likely wasn't going anywhere.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 20, 2014 12:00 am

"OH NO RAPE!" Wells shouted when Yoshiro pinned her down. Her cheek was pressed firmly against the bed but her chest was puffed out and her legs were spread wide. She blinked after a moment and then opened an eye and looked at Yoshiro. "You can do whatever you want. I'm the one with the penalty. I just thought you wanted me to taunt you so that you could get more into it. Isn't that what you want? Don't you want me to say how you could try and beat me up if you didn't have pillows for fists?" She asked.

Wells blushed as she looked at Yoshiro. "it hurt." She said. "The bite. What if you made my foot bleed?" She asked, turning back and looking at Yoshiro fully. Her mouth opened and she eyed the birdie carefully. "W-What do you want me to do? Usually when someone loses a bet, they make that loser do something or pay money or... something. Haven't you ever made a bet before?" Wells asked, raising her eyebrow.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 20, 2014 12:19 am

Yoshiro was quickly becoming flustered and confused in herself..... But, Wells did have a point. "N-No,I haven't really made bets before.....Enlighten me."

So, without saying another word after Wells made her point, Yoshiro flipped her on her stomach. Yoshiro then sat herself down on the small of her back and bent Wells' legs back gently. She wanted Yoshiro to continue, it seemed. So, she began to take licks all around Wells' foot and toes. "I want you to lay there, and explain this 'betting' thing to me.....While I do this...." SHe licked heavily after explaining to Wells what to do.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 20, 2014 12:30 am

"uwah!" Wells grunted when she was flipped around. Then her legs were bent and she thought she was going to be broken in half! But, then her toes were just licked! "Ahahaha!" Wells giggled, trying to pull her foot away as it was tickled. "Oh.. wait.." Wells said, calming down. "That does more than tickle..." She blushed suddenly.

"Ok, it's like truth or dare but it's always dare! Like, normal people bet with money. I'll bet you ten bucks that you can't make this basketball shot. Ok, you're on! But, what if you don't have money!? Sometimes you have to bet with other things. Clothes or facial tattoos or... well, whatever you can think of!"

Wells shivered. "Unnnhh.. Y-Yoshiro.. that's..." She said, shivering as she tried to squeeze her legs together.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 20, 2014 12:37 am

"Right,right. I think I understand what you mean now about betting. More simpler than I thought, actually" Glad that Wells was enjoying the tickling sensation from Yoshiro's tongue. The last person she did this to didnt.....But,she didnt get what Wells meant when she said 'This does more than tickle.'

Being naive, the girl continued the slower and heavier licks by (of course) doing them slower and heavier. Wells' legs pushing together on their own made it easier to get to both feet for Yoshiro. The blue-harried girl simply continued, hearing the girl's words.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 20, 2014 12:41 am

Wells shivered when Yoshiro slowed her pace. "Uguuuuh!" She moaned and buried her face into the bed. "Mmhmmm mmhmmmmfhhhfmmh!" She said, explaining more to Yoshiro about what she wanted to hear.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 20, 2014 12:48 am

She pauses and slows her roll. The bird's face was getting red. She realized almost too late what she was doing.....Almost. "Oh,um.... Sorry. I get carried away with these sort of things sometimes. Please forgive me." Yoshiro begged slightly, Getting off of Wells' back and sitting on her knees on the large bed.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 20, 2014 12:52 am

When Yoshiro got off of Wells, the pink haired girl lifted her face off of the bed, there was some drool dripping off her lips and onto the bed. She panted softly and turned her head to look at Yoshiro like she had just woken up. She had a crooked smile on her face and her eyelids were droopy. "Oh... that was a good punishment, Yoshiro. You... you really had me there... I'll never ... something, something... again..."

She said as she slithered like a snake, curling her body so she could try and sit up, putting a hand on Yoshiro's thigh and pushing up, her head rising from its droop until her face was right in front of Yoshiro's, their noses touching.

"Ready for another bet?" She said, slowly opening her eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next