» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 10:00 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 6:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

2 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Cardia seemed to melt as Lukretia kissed her... everything she spoke was spot on, and she relished every all too short second of it. When Lukretia pulled back, Cardia almost followed her, not wanting the kiss to end.

She remained dazed until Lukretia slapped her. She had to readjust her balance to steady herself after the slap. Rubbing her cheek gently, she looked away from Cardia, beginning to feel as though she might cry again being denied contact with Lukretia again, "No... you are capable of as much kindness as you are cruelty. That was evident in our match." Her voice broke softly as she spoke, but she regained her composure.

"You are right. I would never have won against you... but... I shall go into this match... and your challenger will not win against me."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:42 am

Lukretia smiled almost cruelly at Cardia when she spoke. "If you cal zat kindness zen you should have your head examined. I assure you zat zere vas nothing kind about vat I did to you in zat ring." She said. "Because I did things to you?" She said. "Because I made you quiver vith pleasure?" She said narrowing her eyes. "It vas only done so zat ze pain vould be zat much greater. So zat ven it vas taken away from you you vould do anything to get it back." She brought her lips close to Cardia's again, reaching out her hand and touching the back of Cardia's neck. She stared into the other girl's eyes but did not engage in the kiss.

"Even now..." She whispered. "You vould do anything to feel zat sensation again." She then pulled away abruptly and stepped past Cardia. "Nein, meine frau." She said without turning her back to face Cardia. "Everything about vat I did to you vas an exercise in cruelty."

She then turned her head and looked back at Cardia. "She had better loose." She said simply.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:39 am

Lukretia's words pierced Cardia like a knife. She quivered, tearing up again, but was unable to say anything. Cardia would indeed go to any lengths just to feel what Lukretia gave her once more. For a second, she saw herself doing everything Lukretia demanded of her just for a promise of release that would never come... but... she couldn't turn away from it.

She began to realize that her place in this relationship was even lower than she had thought.

"She... she.. w--," Cardia choked on the last word, mouthing the last half of the word 'will' without any sound coming out. Cardia could feel herself coming unglued. Sniffling, blinking back tears, she bent over to grab her towel and turned to leave the steam room, not wanting to break down in front of Lukretia.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:06 am

Lukretia smiled. She did not have to see Cardia's face to know what it looked like. With a single confident stride she made her way to the steam room exit, blocking it so that Cardia could not leave. "Meine frau." She said smoothly. "You vanted to be like me?" She asked. "But would you have ze stomach to smile while ze woman who idolizes you is doing everything in her power to keep you from seeing ze tears that you brought about in her intentionally? "

"You should take a look in ze mirror und find out who you really are. Vill you spend ze rest of your life whoring yourself out to pigs who vill never love you for who you are because you cannot be yourself around zem? Or vill you endure it in hopes zat every once in a vile someone like me vill come along und pull ze darkness out of?"

"Ze little frau has so many masks zat she doesn't even know who she is und does not know whether she is coming or going. Ze mistake is expecting someone else to care." She maintained her smile. "At least vith me, I make no apologies for who I am und I do not hide vat I vant or how I am going to get it."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Cardia almost lept back in surprise as she found her escape route blocked by Lukretia. Dejected, defeated, she fell to her knees, sobbing softly. Why was Lukretia so callous to her? Why couldn't she open up? She wished for a second that the situations were reversed.

It was about then that Cardia stoppped... finally, she glanced upward at Lukretia, her red eyes pulsing with an uneven confidence that was difficult to tell through her tear-streaked face. "You... are right." She spoke unsteadily, "I... I will break... this woman you are putting me against. And... at the same time... I will break my weaker self. I understand now the joy you feel from this and... in turn... I think I am one step closer to understanding you."

She stood up and embraced Lukretia again. It wasn't an affectionate hug this time, though. "Thank you," she whispered.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Lukretia watched with a curious brow raised as Cardia collapsed. She still had a smirk on her face. It was almost too easy to tug her around. Like a cat toying with a mouse before it was killed.

"I hope zat you mean vat you say, meine frau." Lukretia said with a sharpness to her words. "I still have my doubts however." This time when Cardia hugged Lukretia she brought her hand up to the back of Cardia's heads and ran her hands through the other woman's hair. She then tilted Cardia's head downward and kissed her forehead. There was nothing tender about the kiss. It was cold, like she had just given Cardia the kiss of death. The last respite to a soldier who was about to go die for a cause that they were not 100% sure about dying for.

"You should not thank me." She Then pulled back and looked into Cardia's eyes. She gently ran her fingers through Cardia's hair. This time it seemed to be a gentle show of affection. "I have done nothing for you."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Cardia still relished Lukretia's touch, she barely held back a soft coo as Lukretia ran her fingers through her hair. "No, no. You've shown me what I was doing wrong with my life. And... simply letting me be in your presence... that alone is tremendous gift."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Lukretia smiled and pulled her hand away. "Maybe." She said simply. She then stepped around Cardia and with a casual flick of her wrist, let her towel drop to the floor. She then pressed herself against Cardia's back. She would know the woman would instantly know that their flesh was touching and would probably want to look back. Lukretia reached up and crossed her forearms around Cardia's neck. She was not choking the woman in anyway but it was obvious that any wrong movement on Cardia's part could lead to her windpipe being closed off quickly.

"Or maybe you stepped off a cliff without realizing it." She whispered into Cardia's ear. "Once you decide to walk down zis path you can never have doubts. Once you do if you try to crawl back... even to ze point you vere at before you met me, you vill find ze road to be so impossible zat you vill be lost forever. Stuck in a place vere ze strong devour you for being veak und ze veak turn away from you because zey are afraid of vat you have done to zem."

Lukretia then closed her eyes and turned her head. She put her lips up to Cardia's ear, remembering how it had been so effective on her in the match. She slowly began to run her tongue up and down it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:56 pm

Cardia shivered, purring softly as she felt Lukretia's perfect orbs press into her back. She said nothing, and didn't turn, knowing her place, as precarious as it was.

Cardia shivered gently as she felt Lukretia's hot breath and then her soft, warm, wet tongue caress her ears. It was obvious though that Cardia was trying to resist the pleasure this gave her. She was becoming accustomed to being teased by Lukretia, and was trying not to become lost to her touch once more. She bit her lip to try to get her mind off of Lukretia's sensual assault on one of her most sensitive spots.

"It doesn't matter." She spoke through clenched teeth, "I can't go back to where I was before I met you. Not after everything you've done to me... everything you've showed me." Her hands balled into fists at her side as she resisted reaching back to caress Lukretia's thighs, "I won't doubt. I won't fail. And I damn well won't crawl back."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Lukretia smiled as her tongue flicked in and out of her mouth and danced delicately along Cardia's ear. She almost seemed like she wasn't paying attention to anything Cardia was saying. She bit down gently on her ear and then began to suck at Cardia's earlobe. After a long minute of her assault she finally let up for a moment. "Dieses ist gut." She whispered in German which was a testament to how focused she was on other things. She then returned to her work and continued to lick and nibble Cardia's ear.

After another few moments she paused and moved her head to Cardia's other ear. "Maybe you vould take some comfort in knowing zat I vas in your position once too?" She asked. "I had to decide vich path I vould valk. Und you see vich one I choose." She began to do the same to Cardia's other ear that she had done with the previous one. She then narrowed her eyes. "But don't think zat ve are similar. Ze reasons for und ze situations behind ze decisions are ze difference between night und day." She said and continued to work on Cardia's ear.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next