by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lukretia's Groupie (After Lukretia vs. Sarah Gatt)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lukretia's Groupie (After Lukretia vs. Sarah Gatt) Empty Lukretia's Groupie (After Lukretia vs. Sarah Gatt)

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:59 am

Cardia paced back and forth nervously. She was still quivering with excitement from the fight she witnessed between Lukretia and Sarah Gatt... both women she herself had fought. Lukretia had taken Cardia under her wing since then, albeit Cardia is clearly the more invested in that relationship. Sarah... well, she clocked Cardia with a sucker punch after she submitted to Sarah, knocking her out cold.

Needless to say, Cardia was the loudest cheerer for Lukretia in that section of the crowd. Also did she wince the most when Lukretia took shots from a chair and a sledgehammer.

Which explained why she was waiting near Lukretia's locker. Lukretia was too proud to use the AFW infirmary, and despite being on the AFW payroll, she was still not allowed on the stage after the match in street clothes to assist Lukretia. So she decided to wait near Lukretia's locker, having stuffed her own pockets with all of the medical implements she kept in her own locker, painkillers, neosporin, et cetera. She waited nervously, wanting to help Lukretia any way she could. She knew Lukretia would be in a pissy mood since that match ended in a draw, but she wanted to help however she could.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Lukretia's Groupie (After Lukretia vs. Sarah Gatt) Empty Re: Lukretia's Groupie (After Lukretia vs. Sarah Gatt)

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Lukretia was indeed in a pissy mood. Much more than that if it was even possible. Her blue eyes pierced a deep gaze and bore holes into anything foolish enough to meet etheir gze as she made her way straight to her locker. Her teeth clenched when she saw Cardia waiting for her and her eyes narrowed. She was not in the mood for anything that woman was there to offer.

Wehn she got to the locker she opened it and reached immediately for her phone and clicked it on and began screaming as loud as she could in german. After a moment she Slammed the phone against the inside of the locker and brought out a towel and pressed it against her forehead to begin soaking up the blood.

Without looking at Cardia she reached a hand out and rested it beween Cardia's breasts. Calmly she traced a hand downward and then just as gently brought it up until she was tracing the collar of Cardia's shirt.

"Meine frau..." She whispered, the quietness of her tone and the towel over her head making the words almost unhearable. "I vill give you zis one warning..." Suddenly she seiized Cardia's collar tightly in her grip and pulled it up so that she would be slightly chioking Cardia. Her head turned and one deep blue eye gazed out at her from the towel.

"Do not do anything stupid!" The words cut quickly. She shoved her hand forward snd released her grip on Cardia and turned back to her locker. THere she began to slowly remove her outfit, giving Cardia a rare peek at her beuatiful form despite the fact that bruises and welts covered it.

She then pulled out a beautiful dress and slipped it on and took out a small bag and a mirror and sat down at the bench near the locker. She removed the towel and looked disgustingly at the large amounts of blood that had been soaked up and discarded it angrily.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Lukretia's Groupie (After Lukretia vs. Sarah Gatt) Empty Re: Lukretia's Groupie (After Lukretia vs. Sarah Gatt)

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:53 am

Cardia's eyes shot wide as Lukretia stormed in. She accustomed to Lukretia's foul moods, but this was several orders of magnitude above anything she had seen from the German before. Cardia barely stifled a yelp, so intimidated was she by even a brief glance at Lukretia's fury. She immediately averted her eyes, looking down sheepishly, opening her mouth to offer help, but no words coming out.

She seemed to quiver as Lukretia shouted into the phone. Cardia had started trying to learn a bit of German to try to keep up with Lukretia, but she understood nothing of Lukretia's tirade...

Or rather, she got the most important part. Lukretia was furious.

She gasped softly as Lukretia's hand felt her up and down. Her touch was like no other. Her reverie was brought to a sudden and violent end by Lukretia's grasp on her collar. She nodded mindlessly at Lukretia's warning, still too afraid to say anything.

She caught herself as Lukretia shoved her back, working up the wherewithal to offer Lukretia assistance only to be again rendered speechless as Lukretia undressed. Even bloody and bruised, Lukretia was still beautiful. Cardia couldn't help but stare, and only barely remembered to close her jaw. The dress she put on somehow made Lukretia look even more beautiful... although its elegance clashed with Lukretia's disheveled state.

Nervously, Cardia would sit down on the bench, a bit over an arm's length from Lukretia. Saying nothing and staring at the wall for several seconds before she could muster up the energy to speak. "I... I... have a-a-aspirin," she murmured, "And some neosporin... and bandages... A-a-a-and I stole some gauze from the infirmary." Nervously, she reached into her pockets and produced the supplies, barely stealing a glance at Lukretia, and even now still afraid to look her in the eyes. By instinct, Cardia would add, "I-I-I'm sorry," apologizing for everything and nothing at the same time. It was a habit of Cardia's that Lukretia was probably accustomed to, her apologizing constantly as a sign of how afraid she was of the German.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:29 am

Lukretia ignored Cardia for a long moment as she began to rummage through her small bag. It seemed to be something she had been used to for a very long time and did it with some fimiliarity as she pulled out a small mirror, a brush and various kinds of make-up. She set them down in the space between her and Cardia and finally looked up at the other woman. She spoke with an unusual calm that would indicate that she wanted nothing more then to begin to hurt the closest living thing nearest to her and that she was only sparing Cardia for some reason that she had hoped Cardia could figure out on her own.

"My head does not hurt. Zese injuries are not painful, nor are zey damaging to me in any way." She inhaled deeply and looked at Cardia. She leaned in close and stared at the girl. She slowly brought her hands up to Cardia's neck and rested them there." Do you know vat is painful right now?" She said and slowly began to press her fingers into Cardia's neck.

"Vat brings me pain is zat some vench like zat... some disgusting vorthless tramp who is not fit to lick ze scum off of my boots could actually manage to fight me to a draw!" Her teeth clenched and she was not even aware of how tightly she pressed into Cardia. "Zis ridiculous..." She panted as she pressed even tighter.

Suddenly she pushed herself forward and shoved Cardia to the ground and sat back down. "If you value your life zen you should quit yourself from my presence meine frau. Zis is your second varning. Ze next time I may not be able to help myself."

She took the guaze from Cardia's hand and began to dab her head, looking at her injury in the mirror. After she was satisfied she then began to put make up on herself doing a masterful job of covering up the wound to the point where only an expert could notice anything had even happened. She then began to brush her hair and hum a soft melody to herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:13 am

((Oh, why start doing the wise thing NOW?))

Cardia whimpered softly as Lukretia began strangling her... she barely resisted fighting back, knowing that doing so would only egg Lukretia on. "I... I'm sorry..." She gagged out just before Lukretia shoved her to the floor. She merely laid there, gasping for breath, afraid of Lukretia's wrath.

"Pl... please, I-I... just want to help." She would look up and see Lukretia, her masterful makeup job applied, "Oh my... you... you're beautiful..." She would stammer out, meaning to compliment her skill with the makeup but words weren't coming out very clearly in her panicked state. Taking a deep breath, she would continue, "Y... you took a sledgehammer though... A-a-are you sure you d-d-don't have a concussion or... or anything?" She winced preemptively, expecting Lukretia to again lash out against her.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:24 am

Lukretia instantly brought the backside of her hand hard against Cardia's face when se complimented her. "Vat are you saying meine frau?" She said with a sneer. "Zat I vasn't beautiful before? Of course I'm beautiful."

She finished brushing her hair and turned and looked at Cardia. "Those were nothing. I've had worse done to me before. I'm disgusted vith myself." She said. "Und regardless of vat happened I vill not be seen getting examined here in zis place." She smiled wickedly.

She leaned in closely and put her cheek against Cardia's face as she looked into her eyes. "Oh meine frau. You might just be useful after all." She pressed herself forward until their lips barely scraped together before shoving her fist hard into Cardia's gut. She then stood up. "Ve vill be meeting Ms. Von Creuzfeldt shortly. Zen I vill go to a real medical facility und have an examination. She shook her head. "Do you think zat I am so foolish as to not make sure I am in tip top condition? Just because those were soft blows doesn't mean I don't understand how ze body vorks."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:39 am

Cardia recoiled in pain from the backhand, once more falling flat to the floor. Slowly, she would pick herself up, "I'm sorry... I d-didn't mean..." She would mumble but trail off.

Cardia's eyes once again found themselves lost in Lukretia's as she brought herself close once more... only to receive a not entirely unexpected blow to the gut, knocking the wind out of her. Cardia would stumble back, leaning against the lockers to catch her breath. Quickly, she would try to pocket her painkillers, somewhat sure she was going to need those.

After a few seconds of recovering from the stomach punch, Cardia would stammer, "I'm sorry, Ms. Lukretia... I n-never meant to... imply that you... weren't beautiful or capable... or..." She trailed off, tears forming in her eyes, "I j-just worried about you. I am g-glad... that you're alright. Y-you'll... have another chance to teach that girl... a lesson." She would attempt to hug Lukretia. A brief moment of self-reflection brought a certain degree of shame to Cardia, that she was still trying to show affection to Lukretia after getting punched by her a few seconds ago... but she brushed such feelings aside.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:50 am

Lukretia watched Cardia carefully. "I never asked for you to worry about me." She said quickly. "Honestly I expected a few of ze vomen to be like zat. Dogs who have hit ze bottom vill do anything." She smirked. "I vas like zat before." She paused. But zat vench vants to remain a dog for ze rest of her life. Zat is vat sickens me."

She allowed Cardia to hug her and she wrapped her own arms around Cardia. "You are such a dumkopff." She whispered and reached into Cardia's pants and grabbed at her underwear and pulled it up hard to give her a huge wedgie, unmercifully trying to saw her own panties into her groin. She pulled back and looked at Cardia. "Ze only thing I vant to do is take out my frustration at such a humiliating loss You idiot!" She screamed.

"You whipped bitch dog!" She lashed out angrily. "You vorthless whore!" She gritted her teeth. Vhy do you keep comign back for more punishment!?" She demanded to know the answer. "How much do I have to beat you before you understand!" She turned and slammed Cardia into a locker and shoved her knee hard between Cardia's legs. "Is zis vat you vant? Do you like being a vipped pussy bitch!" She pulled her hand back and slammed it hard against the locker right next to Caardia's ear." She was breathing heavily, panting against Cardia's neck.

"You're a fool to keep coming back to me, expecting a different result meine frau. Zis is ze definition of insanity."

She then let go of Cardia and pressed her lips against the woman and kissed her deeply. "If you survive tonight..." She whispered. "It may end up being ze greatest night of your life." She said with a smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:01 am

"Aaah!" Cardia yelped as Lukretia worked her panties against her groin. She didn't have time to react any more before being thrown against the lockers and kneed hard in the womanhood. She gasped for breath, whimpering in pain, but still jumped in fright as Lukretia slammed her fist into the locker near her. Lukretia's kiss breathed some life back into her, she tasted of Lukretia hungrily.

"I... I..." Cardia stammered... she didn't quite know the answer herself, well... she did, but phrasing it into words was difficult. "I... I like you, Lukretia. ... I like you... even when you hurt me. Nobody hurts me..." She mumbled, "Quite like you... You're powerful, beautiful... strong... you're a perfect woman... I... I want to be near you... maybe one day... make you happy... maybe learn how to someday have a fraction of you... but mostly I just want to be near you... even if I'm not worthy of it."

Cardia's blinked back tears, "Maybe... it'll always be like this, but... maybe someday... it doesn't have to be... and I want to be there if you ever... if... we ever become... friends?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:21 am

Lukretia pulled back her hand and slapped Cardia hard across the face once more. She then grabbed her by the collard and shoved her toward the opening of the door to the locker room. She stuck out her leg, hoping to trip Cardia and make her fall tot he ground.

Just as she was beginning to go in for more punishment, Hilde stepped in and looked at Lukretia. "Oh Lukretia!" She said, able to easily see through the make up. She stumbled passed Cardia and went to her. "You've been terribly injured. Who were you up against?" For her troubles Hilde received the same hard slap followed by a vicious punch to her gut. As she was bent over her eyes widened and she quickly turned around and fell to her knees next to Cardia. SHe put an arm around Cardia and nuzzled her face into Cardia's neck apologetically. "Oh! I'm so sorry." SHe whispered hurriedly. "Please please please forgive me... I just... Lukretia... " She sighed. "It was such a shock I didn't even see you down here I'm such a horrible person." She said sniffling slightly.

Lukretia stepped forward and put one foot on Hilde's buut before steppiung hard on it and forcing to the ground before literally walking on and over her and stepping throughto the entrance. "Ze bitch dogs vill accompany me or zey vill be valking home." She said and turned to leave not looking back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next