Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[FWC] Great Britain vs. Japan: Gwendolyn vs. Asuka

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

[FWC] Great Britain vs. Japan: Gwendolyn vs. Asuka - Page 6 Empty Re: [FWC] Great Britain vs. Japan: Gwendolyn vs. Asuka

Post by killcarrion Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Gwendolyn only wished she had a camera to capture this wonderfully picturesque moment from her vantage; her most hated rival sprawled out on the mat in a beaten and humiliated slump, weakly looking up in awe at the towering goddess that was Gwendolyn. "Mmm~" The sight of the dripping wet supermodel was so deliciously enticing to the heiress, her arms wrapped around her sides with a salacious grin spread wide over her slightly blushed face. Impure and sadistic thoughts raced as to how she could further torture and embarrass the grounded falcon, she almost wished she hadn't ended the match so quickly. But for now the winning conditions of their bout would have to suffice. Slowly bending down to one knee, Gwendolyn clasped her fingers tightly onto Asukas ear and pulled her head up off the mat so they could speak eye to eye.

"Ah, Asuka. You have only yourself to blame for this. You stubbornly fought and clawed against the truth but I trust you've finally accepted your place whenever you're in my company. Pathetically whimpering miles beneath me..." With some gentle strokes Gwen would wipe away the drenched strands of hair draped over Asuka's fatigued face. Do try to remember this moment whenever you get the ludicrous notion in your head that you may in any way possible be my superior. You can't expect me to beat this lesson into that thick cranium of yours all the time now do you~" Swiftly rising back to her feet, Gwendolyn maintained her vice like grip on Asukas sore lobe, yanking her up to her knees with her cheek resting against Gwens abs. Cameras flashed at the demeaning position for the falcon, the heiress exacting sweet revenge for when Asuka had Gwendolyn subdued in the same manner.

Grabbing a microphone from the referee, Gwen stood on top of the world with a beamingly cocky smile while she waited for the boos to die down long enough for her to speak. Having their hometown heroin demeaned in such a way brought the crowd to a fever pitch, this moment already ranking up high with the greatest of Gwens budding wrestling career, though it may be trumped in the coming seconds."Now everyone...as per the stipulations of our little altercation,I do believe Ms. Kotori has something she needs to confess to me...and the world~" Releasing her grasp on Asuka's ear, Gwendolyn dropped the mic in front of Asuka and took a step back with her arms folded beneath her sumptuous chest, waiting for the falcon to speak her peace.

Last edited by killcarrion on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[FWC] Great Britain vs. Japan: Gwendolyn vs. Asuka - Page 6 Empty Re: [FWC] Great Britain vs. Japan: Gwendolyn vs. Asuka

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:47 am

It didn't seem to take very long for Gwendolyn to start to revel in her "victory" over the Red Falcon, standing above the red clad wrestler with a bravado and arrogance only fit for someone who had won the match soley by their own merits. However, such was not the situation between the two, as Gwendolyn had officially won this match, even if it was by the aid of her posse which had caused a rather well done distraction and simply been a bit of a nuisiance in this entire match. Gwendolyn though seemed more than happy to gloat over the situation to Asuka, as the blond leaned down and clasped her fingers tightly around the ear of the Japanese model, pulling a wincing Asuka up towards her knees by force.

The tired and short of breath Asuka found it rather difficult to stay upright and to not look like a panting mess, covered in sweat with half closed eyes and a faint blush upon her cheek. " Ow...ow...ow.." the Red Falcon let out as at the gripping pain of being pulled and yanked about by her ear like that. With Gwendoly starting up her trash talk fully, Asuka was forced to grit her teeth and bare with it. Listening on at the absurd words of prominence that Gwendolyn spoke about herself. As well as the insane words that brough an even crazier notion that Asuka was inferior to the blond. Those mocking words caused Asuka's teeth to gnisle and grind against one another in anger, her tired gaze and half closed eyes glaring up at her rival as she brushed those strands of hair out of her face.

When Gwen finally grabbed the microphone from the ref and let out those words, spetting back a bit from Asuka which nearly made the girl fall foward. However, she caught herself with her hands, which left her on her hands and knees in front of her busty rival. Asuka would let out a groan of frustration as she would attempt and pushe herself back up to her knees and glare up at Asuka. " Y-you...really think you did something here ?....a cheating weakling who needed help from a hired squard....pathetic blond bimbo..." Asuka would let out, sounding very frustrated and annoyed, her hands would tighten into fists as she was prett damn pissed. " Why should I adhere to these stupid stipulations if you're gonna cheat to win?! HUH!? " Asuka would roar out, leaving her even more out of breath after that shout of anger.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:39 pm

With every passionate word the falcon belted out from her demeaning position on her knees, Gwen's exuberant demeanor would visibly degrade. One of her folded arms would raise to rest against her bruised cheek with her eyes lowered in a stone cold stare towards the wounded model. Her verbal berating of the heiress was the petty declaration of a sore loser, unshaking her resolve. Asuka's fiery rhetoric did leave lingering thoughts in Gwen's mind, that the heiress may indeed have succumbed to the last submission. With the moment long since passed the heiress had no qualms contesting that she would have overcome the odds, but for now it was apparent Gwendolyn needed to speak HER peace to Asuka before the night was up, sauntering forward a little to speak downward towards Asuka.

"Refresh my forgetful memory, Asuka. How exactly did I cheat? Did I assault you with a hidden weapon? Untie the top turnbuckle?.....Or did your concentration and focus waver when it mattered most? Did you allow yourself to be distracted instead of maintaining your submission?  It seems to me that you're frustration should be directed inwardly towards your own poor decision making. In any case, if someone from my entourage managed to lay a hand on you my disqualification would have been a certainty and the match would have been yours anyway. You demean all the effort I put into this victory with your insinuations, I exploited your weakness and the issue is settled. Now~" With a small grin cracking her emotionless grimace, Gwen nudged the mike toward Asuka with the tip of her white boot.

"What say we forgo the name calling and you reestablish yourself as woman of your word. I was the victor this day, and as such you have an obligation to uphold your end of the stipulation. Or don't. Tarnish your reputation even further and come across even more like a petulant child, and endure any repercussions the officials may have in store for you. Once again....the choice is yours..."

Last edited by killcarrion on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:30 am

LunarWolf wrote:Asuka's body was exhausted, her head was aching, her chest was still burning and her entire body simply felt drained...this match while not being the thoughest battle she had ever been in, had still be a very intense and somewhat even match between the two ladies. While she would never admit it, Asuka was quite impressed with Gwendolyn, the girl wasn't as much of a rookie as she had expected and could certainly say she had enjoyed parts of their fight...even if it had been a bit on the foul side things at times which how they fought and lashed out at each other.

The red falcon's body may have been exhausted but her spirit wasn't, not yet anyways. She was filled with anger at the fact that she had lost for such a stupid reason and because she felt that Gwendolyn had simply brought in these maid sluts to help her out just like they had done to cause problems for Asuka. However, when the buxom blond began to speak and started to defend herself and how she had done nothing wrong...while it being a very poorly explained defense against Asuka's accusation, it did cause the raven haired wrestler to grit her teeth, clench her fists and glare up against the French girl.

Seeing the microphone being nudged over by Gwen's white boot, Asuka would turn her head away, shutting her eyes as anger and all other kind of emotions were flaring up inside of her. She wanted to rip into Gwendolyn right now, jump at the girl and tear her apart limb from limb. She bit down on her bottom lip, her teeth digging so hard into the softness of them that it was able to draw a small drop of blood. Her hand reached out for the microphone and she slowly with a shaking arm brought it up to her lips, her face still turned away from Gwendolyn as she knew that if she looked upon the smug bitch's face again she would jump her.

"Y-yo..ahg.." Asuka started, forced to swollow her pride (in a litteral action as her frustration and furious biting down on her lower lips had created quite a bit of saliva in her mouth.) and bare the shame of this defeat like the proud but honorable Japanese girl she wanted to be...

" Y-you are..." She paused for a moment, her breath vanishing, her lungs going dry....

It felt as if her throat was filled with sand as the mere act of speaking caused her almost physical pain.

" T-the...better.." Her heart was beating at a insane rate, her body flaring up in heat from the blood pumping. Her breathing was fast and heavy as anger filled her, anger, shame, hatred, disgust (with herself and with Gwendolyn), a feeling of being a failure and settling in more and more with Gwendolyn's mention of it...the fact that she acted foolishly and lost while partly because of Gwendolyn...it was mostly her own damn fault.

" Wrestler..." She finally managed to let it out. Her body though was still not cooling down, her mind was still feeling chaotic and her heart and breath was going at a fast an heavy pace still. She gripped the microphone harder and harder, cracking noises could be heard from the black rod. Asuka would proceed to pound the mat as hard as she could with her free hand as it clenched into a fist. " Chikusho..." Asuka let out under her breath as she'd turn her eyes up towards Gwen now, Azure eyes flaring with anger like that of the most haunting of flames.

"...I..!" Asuka halted for a moment...hesitant over what she was gonna say, what could she say ? She had just lost, hadn't she ?

" I Demand.." The red falcon wasn't even sure exactly what she was saying, in her mind she felt both anger and depression over her defeat, but she knew she had to do something. " A Rematch! ...Just you and me, no stupid maids! No entourage! Only you and me in the ring!" Asuka without thinking about her words let out what she felt, her form of a declaration of war...while this first battle was lost it seemed as if he fighting spirit would not let it end with that, she'd start a war with Gwendolyn if she had to!

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:47 pm

While the words Asuka forcibly choked out no doubt tasted of bitter ash on her tongue, to the heiress the sound of the tamed falcon finally admitting her inferiority sounded as sweet as the richest honey from the most royally exquisite of jellies. The simple, 5-worded statement may have been the most devastating blow the crimson avenger received that night, her pride and ego damaged more so than her jaw from the wound up, ballerina super kick.

Her sweat soaked bosom puffed out against her folded arms, Gwendolyn absolutely relished the delicious sight before her:  the once defiant Asuka humbly prostrating herself before the pompous aristocrat and finally admitting her innate inferiority to her as a wrestler. From the rebellious firebrand she first encountered in that elevator to the groveling, beaten mess at her feet, it was a hard taught lesson but one the heiress was more than willing to impart onto her friend. Gwen cooed silently to herself, the imagery and feel of control gave her a warm…tingling sensation

With the tension accumulated from their bout starting to dissipate, the heiress hoped some manner of civility could return between the two fated combatants. Gwendolyn was not completely heartless. For what it was worth, Gwen could at least respect her twin-tailed opponent for adhering to the stipulations of the match and demonstrating a tremendous amount of will power just now. The heiress was completely exhausted by this entire fracas, no doubts lingering in her mind as to whether Asuka rightfully earned her win over Heather Sunderland. Now with the issue settled as to who the superior wrestler was, Gwen raised the mic to her face to accept Asuka admission but was abruptly interrupted by the falcon’s interruption….and sudden demand for a rematch, sans her trusty entourage!! Gwen shot wide-eyed glances to her left and right as Asuka’s impassioned plea riled up everyone in attendance with wild cheers at the prospect of seeing the crimson falcon have another crack at the Imperial Rose.

“Hmm~…..” Gwen coyly tapped the side of her cheek while peering up and away towards the side in an exaggerated pose of contemplation before turning back to Asuka with a devious smile.“Mmm...NO...*giggle*...My apologies dear Asuka, but whatever would be the point of such a ludicrous proposition? I assure you, the end result would be no different than tonight, and unless you’re a glutton for punishment, it would be in your best interest to consider the matter settled, over, bookended, fini~” Gwen started stepping back towards the ropes as the audience hollered and booed at the heiress’ veiled cowardice, exhausted and in no mood to entertain the idea of going through all that again. “Honestly Asuka, I’d hoped you would have learned your lesson by now, but apparently even the most gifted instructors can’t work miracles...” With a flick of her golden curls the heiress would turn her back to Asuka and to her ridiculous rematch proposal, stepping to the ropes with her entourage in tow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:19 am

As Gwendolyn began to step through the ropes, the lights flashed briefly and a familiar music began to play. Out from the backstage area, Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt, the Friction General Manager stepped out and was covered in a hail of boos. She had a smooth smile on her face and was clad in a red dress.

"Guten abend, ladies. Let me introduce meinself. I am ze Friction General Manager, endeared to all of zese people as you can tell." Lukretia smiled vider. "Most people do not find meine presence to auger vell for zem, perhaps it is different vith you two?" She said, eying Gwendolyn. She had been watching the match and had her eye on Gwendolyn. She knew exactly what kind of shenanigans the girl was up to. Lukretia had no issues with a bit of cheating when the person doing the cheating did it all by themselves. However, she wasn't thrilled with the introduction of outside elements. A groin punch was much different than doing something sneaky with a crowd of sycophants.

"Some might call me a glutton." Lukretia said into her microphone. "But vat I indulge is quite different from vhat many in zis league seem to enjoy. I believe I vould like to see ze two of you match up one more time. I think, also, it vould be much more interesting if ze two of you vere locked in a cage. Ahhh, how delicious it is to see vhat happens vhen two vomen engage vith one another in ze most primal of settings. Vith no vhere to run und hide, I vonder vhich of you vill be able to summon up true vomanly strength? I expect a good performance from ze two of you."

With that, Lukretia spun elegantly on her heel and strode out of the arena.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:11 am

Asuka was almost sure that someone like Gwendolyn, who thought so highly of herself would definantly agree to a rematch, just for the crazy blond to try and once again prove her superiority or something. However, the answer that Asuka heard almost caused her heart to sink into a deep pit of utter darkness. " Eh ? ..." she let out in a questioning manner, utterly stunned by the words that the girl was letting out....and as she continued speaking it wasn't her heart that kept sinking though, that heart was heating up, the mind of the Red Falcon was burnign now brighter than ever, not because of something like wanting a rematch, but just pure anger towards Gwendolyn.

*This stuck-up...idiotict....slut...whore....Aaagh!!! I swear I'll break every bone in her body....I'll find someway to get even with you! Even if I have to wreck everyone else in this league to do so!...* Such were the thoughts running through Asuka's head at this very moment. The fact that Gwendolyn didn't even have a shred of honor or decency, no pride as a wrestler at all since she had blatantly refused the challenge in front of a fully packed crowed.

However, before she could get any of those words out, Gwendolyn had already begun to leave...she wasn't even planning to hear Asuka out any further ? The actions of Gwendolyn caused Asuka to punch the canvas with all her might. Just as she did the lights flashed and music began to play. Asuka looked on her hand in confusion and then up towards the ramp. Seeing what looked to be the General manager of friction, Lukretia step out onto the ramp.

While Asuka had never met the woman, she was more than familar to who Lukretia was, the woman reptutation superseeded her quite a bit. From word of mouth she wasn't only hated by the crowd, which seemed obvious with the booing she seemd to get, but she was also apparently a very dangerous fighter, which did sort of earn Asuka's respect given the rumors to be true. As Asuka had actually never seen one of Lukretia's matches she couldn't be certain of that fact.

Asuka rose up to her feet and would tiredly hold herself standing, looking on at Lukretia as the woman spoke. The accent was a pain to listen to, and hard to make out what the woman was saying at times, but she figured she had gotten the gist of it. The biggest question on the mind of the Japanese wrestler was why exactly the General manager was here talking to two relativly unknown wrestlers of the league.

When Lukretia put forth her 'orders' for the two of them, Asuka could barley belive it was true...it seemed like a fantasy turned to reality. The General manager had come out here and thrown her exactly what Asuka's deepest desire at the moment was. She'd really have to find some way to thank this beautiful 'angel' for her gift. Hearing that the match she would be given was a cage match and that she was going to just have to worry abotu Gwendolyn, one on one, no means of escape...a wide grin formed on Asuka's lips. She quickly recalimed her hold on the microphone and brought it up to her lips. " There! It's settled then. We'll have our rematch, in a cage. Just you and me, two enter one will leave! " Asuka was seriously considering pushing her cards right now, with Lukretia already gone, she figured all she could do now was go all out, if Gwendolyn turned her down she'd be considered a spineless coward by the the crowd. " I propose...that you and I put up a special stake for the match. Loser will have to become the winners servant for a week!" There, Asuka's true challenge was now laid out in front of Gwendolyn.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Gwendolyn noticed Asuka’s shellshocked expression upon her flat out denial of any hope of a rematch in this millennia, her heart apparently sinking into her stomach upon the realization that the crimson whatever may have to live with this humbling experience with no chance at redemption. The heiress had gotten what she wanted out of Asuka, an undebatable victory and a humiliating confession of an established competitor to commemorate the momentous occasion that was her in ring debut. What more could she gain from allowing her opponent another chance to fling her around the ring and stomp her face in? Nonono…she was done here. Gwen did appreciate the look of utter despair on Asuka’s face towards the end, making sure to take mental snapshots of that oh-so sweet icing on the cake.

With a flick of her curls Gwen turned her back to the past and stepped towards the ropes before her well-deserved victory march was interrupted by blaring techno music preceding the arrival of the Friction GM herself. For heaven’s sake, all Gwendolyn wanted to do was leave this bloody ring already, but the God’s sought fit to mock her this day as even the higher authorities seemed intent to rain on her parade. Lukretia introduced herself but it was hardly necessary on Gwendolyn’s part, taking time off to acquaint herself somewhat to the first person who would have the dubious title of “employer” over the heiress. It was an incredibly foreign situation for Gwendolyn to actually allow ANYONE to have some form of control over her, aside from her dear parents. Simply working under her already imparted a disliking towards the German domme,  the heiress folding her arms and puffing out her chest as Lukretia droned on in her thick German brogue. Gwendolyn tapped her finger on her bicep while she waited patiently for her so called boss’ point to be made…though when that happened it was Gwen’s turn to have her heart become a leaden anchor in her chest.

“H-HEY!!! Where in your delirious mind do you think I would permit such-GET BACK HERE!!!” The heiress was fit to be tied at this point as she leaned over the top ropes with both her feet bouncing on the bottom ropes. Her voiced grievances screeched into the microphone would be drowned out by the raucous approval echoing around her.  In what may have been a rare occurrence for Lukretia the crowd would sign off with overwhelming approval as they cheered on the prospect of a match with virtually no matter of outside interference. *The…..PRESUMPTION!!!! Who is she to blatantly contradict my judgment-* Gwens inner monologue would be interrupted by Asuka confirming the rematch as set ins stone and even daring to add her own stipulations to the mix.

Hopping back down Gwen marched back to the middle of the ring to address her insistent pest face to face and bust to bust, a familiar position for the fated warriors at this point. “Fine then!! If you insist on treading down the same road once again than consider this conflict elongated!! I only hope your talents as a servant surpass those of a bag lady!!” Gwen threw the mike away before FINALLY being allowed to march back up the ramp and backstage to cool off. The audience may have been confused by the last part but Asuka would obviously understand the the meaning of it. Her entire victory had been marred by the untimely interference of that German shrew. So lost in blinding frustration that the heiress never considered the prospect of her losing the match and being Asuka’s servant, to confident in her own abilities and cunning to even accept it as a slim possibility.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:41 pm

With renewed vigor in her heart and the tone of her voice all thanks to her rescuer of her pride, the general manager Lukretia whom Asuka had to remember to thank greatly as she now owed the woman a HUGE favor because of the womans actions, and she planned to one day pay that favor back in full. Though now was the time for the proude Japanese girl to enjoy her moment of happiness which she had been granted.

Now that Gwendolyn had finally marched back down to the ring after Asuka set her terms, with the slightly taller blond moving up and mashing herself up towards Asuka, face to face and bust to bust, with the darker haired woman not backing down even an inch, she simply stood her ground and pressed right against her rival. " I only hope you won't go crying to your maids once I have kicked your ass!" Asuka let out Gwendolyn in response to the womans retort.

Finally Gwendolyn marched off towards the backstage area and leaving the crowd confused with her words. Asuka waited a few moments within the ring, shaking her head and panting out greatly...the brave and strong front she had put up while she had been given her chance at a rematch falling to pieces as she almost fell because of her fatigue. However, she managed to keep herself upright and then proceeded to leave the ring and walk up the ramp, a few moments after her blond "nemesis" had left.

Winner: Gwendolyn

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6