Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Great things born from great beginnings...

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Great things born from great beginnings... Empty Great things born from great beginnings...

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:57 pm

After an amazing match which still had the crowd going, they could still be heard from the arena as the Swede dressed in her yellow and blue attire, drenched from head to toe in sweat with very damp hair, a lot of it sticking to her forehead and clumped up together thanks to the sweat. The young blond walked through the hallways, an arm pressed against her back as she winced with each step she took. Most people would probably head to their locker room and take a shower or something, or at least go an get some painkillers or something.

However, Belinda had something more important to do. She had to go and see her opponent from their match tonight. A woman whom Belinda respected a whole lot and even more so now after that amazing match that they had just had. She had to show her respect to the Entropy Champion, thank her for taking her as seriously as she had, and also attempt to maybe cheer her up, she knew how hard a loss could be, though she couldn't imagine how it would feel for a champion to lose...the responsibility and all...

She came up to the locker room door of the Entropy Champion, and would slowly knock on the door. " Uhm...Miss Sanders ?" Belinda let out as she shifted her legs little bit. " I-It's Belinda, mind if we have a little chat ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Great things born from great beginnings... Empty Re: Great things born from great beginnings...

Post by HighFly Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:11 pm

Alaina had been humbled to say the least, although shamed was a far more accurate description of how she felt. She was laying down on a bench holding a cloth that had ice wrapped in it up to her left cheek. She had a black eye and it had swollen almost to the point of being shut. Alaina laid there, contemplating how she could make up for this loss and regain prestige for her belt.

That is when she heard a voice. Alaina looked up and saw Belinda with her good eye. Alaina was uncharacteristically curt with her. "Finally finished celebrating huh? What do you want?" Alaina asked in a neutral, matter-of-fact tone. She was not in the mood for the victor to gloat, although Belinda did address her politely, almost sheepishly as she entered. Realizing that, Alaina immediately regret her own tone.

Alaina sat up, wincing but keeping her eyes on her visitor, curious to hear what she had to say.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Great things born from great beginnings... Empty Re: Great things born from great beginnings...

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:27 pm

Belinda was kinda hit with a brick in the face, metaphorically speaking as she heard that tone of voice from Alaina. She folded her arms behind her back a bit, and shrugged her shoulders a bit. Watching as the champion sat up.

" Ah...s-sorry about that. I had kinda planned to shake your hand or something no matter what the results were and you know...it just kinda got overwhelmed with the feeling and all....I'm really sorry about that." Belinda let out as she scuffed with her boot against the floor. She closed the door behind them, and then took a step forward.

Offering her right hand to Alaina. " Thank you for an amazing match, and thank you for taking someone like me seriously." Belinda let out with a sincere smile on her face and a sincere and serious tone to her voice...yet a happy one as well.

" I don't know if you know this, but...I kinda respect you, you know ? Like you're a really cool wrestler and an amazing champion." Belinda let out as she would nod her head at Alaina.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:46 pm

Alaina smiled a bit, hearing what Belinda had to say. The girl seemed sincere, and wasn't trying to kiss her ass. Why would she? Belinda did win after all. "Why wouldn't I? I take every match seriously and don't sell yourself short. I gave it everything I had and you came out on top despite all that. You earned the win." Alaina said maintaining eye contact and not moving.

Alaina did finally shift in her sitting position a bit and her body language showed that she was a bit more at ease... but still hurting. Alaina shook Belinda's hand firmly. "I am flattered that you think so highly of me, and don't let my mood mess with you. I am not upset that you defeated me, and I don't hold anything against you. However, I am not the amazing champion you make me out to be." Alaina took a deep breath and the smile faded from her face. She looked up at the ceiling for a second then looked back at Belinda.

"A true champion doesn't back down from anything and rises to the occasion. Tonight I failed to do that in every respect. I lost as a champion, and thus the division looks weaker for it. The belt looks like a sideshow because the title holder can't win a match. All that falls on me for not doing what I had to. I also am on a crash course to face a red-hot Valley Doll. We promised each other in the ring that we would be undefeated from that point to a title match at Avalanche. I not only failed the division but failed to keep a promise to a friend as well." Alaina said in a resigned, frustrated tone. "I have a lot of work to do to restore all that. However you will one day know this pressure because based on what I saw from you tonight, I have no reason to doubt that you will have a title belt someday and thus know the pressure of being a champion." Alaina added as she looked Belinda in the eye.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:02 pm

Belinda would listen onto the what Alaina said, shaking her head a bit when the woman was done. She would narrow her eyes a bit and let out a loud sigh. " I don't think that's right." The Swede spoke out as she would take a step back, nodding her head a bit.

" There have been many champions who've lost matches, don't sell yourself short or the Entropy Belt either." Belinda let out as she would stand firm now. " Things go awry sometimes, matches can be difficult...you and I were pretty much neck and neck the entire match. I was just more hungry for the win. It doesn't mean you are weak or the division is weak." Belinda let out as she would stand firm in front of Alaina, looking to reach for the woman's hand and attempt to pull her up to her feet.

" You're one of the best champions I know of, me winning doesn't take anything away from that. The only way it would is if you think of me as a wrestler not worthy of taking you on or being able to fight for that belt. If so, I understand...and I apologize for making you look weak in your mind. " Belinda would cross her arms underneath her chest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:15 pm

Alaina accepted the help up, standing as straight as she could. She listened to what Belinda has to say and nodded along, although one thing Belinda said made her tilt her head to the side. Her eyes narrowed a bit as well. "You beat me when I went at you with everything I had, how could I not think of you as a worthy wrestler?" Alaina said, recalling her starting days of being seen as nothing more than an undercard wrestler and glorified jobber. "I look forward to seeing you again inside the ring if you are willing to entertain a rematch down the road?" Alaina asked.

She waited for Belinda's response and had one last thing to add. "Just... you said you were hungrier for the win than I was. Are you trying to say I don't know what it is like to bring determination with me inside the ring?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:46 pm

Belinda would stand firm as she stood with Alaina, face to face and looking on at the slightly busted face off the Champion, she would nod her head as she heard what Alaina said. " Then you didn't bring shame upon the belt of division at all." Belinda would lightly press her fist up against Alaina's chest, right by the woman's heart. " If i am worthy for the belt and I beat you, then all it means is I'm a hell of a good rival for you. it doesn't lower the belt or you at all, it only means you have another contender for the position of one of the best in AFW, and trust me...I'm planning on standing right up there with them, standing right up there along side you one day soon." Belinda said with a wide smile, practically a grin.

" Oh you bet your ass we'll fight again, after a match like that it would just be rude to the fans to not show them another bout like that." The Swede spoke out as she would then shake her head.

" Oh I know for a fact you are hungry, you threw a hell of a lot of determination at me tonight. Trust me, I could tell. It's just...I had a bit more, a bit more desperation and hunger. If we were to compare ourselves to two animals...lionesses maybe ? You hadn't eaten in a day, I hadn't eaten in a week. I'm sure next time we face off things will be just as intense and just as heart-pounding." Belinda would move up and press her chest against Alaina's, staring deeply into Alaina's eyes with determination.

" I know for a fact how hungry you can be, I've seen pretty much all of your matches Miss Sanders, which is why I pushed as much as I could to get a match with you. I wanted to take on the best I could think off, the type of opponent I needed to face off after my...slump so to say. Cause you are determined, you are cool, strong and skilled as hell. Those are the reasons why I respect you, don't let your mood get down from losing." Belinda nodded as she stood up against Alaina in a challenging manner, looking to spur Alaina out of her sour mood by introducing some fire into her belly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:02 pm

Belinda's words brought a smile back to Alaina's face. She nodded her head in agreement as Belinda finished speaking, remaining silent as everything the young woman said seeped in. "Well I know for a fact that when I face you again it will be a battle of the best, and I promise you I will beat you, and afterwards as long as you fight your hardest I will give ya a hug in the middle of that ring. Also, as the loser you will be buying me dinner, sound good?" Alaina said, stepping into Belinda and nudging her back by bumping her chest against Belinda's smaller frame.

Sure, it hurt to move or force her back like that even in a good-natured way, but it was well worth the added aching she already felt. Inside she felt alive again. This was a small bump, and the amazon would be on top of the world again before long. Give her a match and she would do her damnedest to be back on the winning track. She had to be if she wanted to face Valley at Avalanche for the title. "I know smarter women would just train for a PPV, and be content with defending the belt here and there. Mark my words I will defend this again and again all the way up to Avalanche and I'll still have gold around my waist. Thank you for stopping by Belinda, it meant a lot to me to hear that someone as young and talented as you feels that way about me. That feeling is very mutual."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:24 pm

With the two lovely women standing face to face with each other, chest to chest with burning determination in their eyes, both women bruised and battered after a hellish match...Alaina's cheek and eye, and Belinda's mouth. That strong copper taste still there as her teeth were still stained red.

The bustier Belinda would keep herself standing chest to chest with Alaina, not backing up for even a second. " I look forward to seeing you try, but I'm coming at you even harder than tonight, next time we square off." Belinda said as she would place her hands against her hips in a power pose.

When the mood had finally improved for the Entropy Champion, Belinda would take a step back and offer Alaina another handshake, showing a bit of respect and sportsmanship to the Entropy Champion. " Trust me Miss Sanders, you're one of the best and that will never change. You are that in the minds and hearts of a whole lot of people, including me. You're a fighting champion if there ever was one, and no matter if you ever get knocked down, you'll come right back and hit them back twice as hard, I can tell as much from our match." Belinda spoke out, if Alaina took the handshake she would give her a hardy one, squeezing hard on that hand. " Just remember, you and I are far from done." The Swede would say with a bright and wide smile, showing off her bloodied teeth a bit.

" Oh yeah...I almost forgot. Let me give you my contact info and such, in case you ever wanna hang out or do anything." Belinda let out as she would offer to give her contact details to Alaina, she of course wanted to keep contact with one of the people she kinda looked up to here in AFW. Regardless if she had won today or not, she would have wanted Alaina and her to be friendly with each other, hopefully the feeling was mutual.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:29 pm

"Sure, that sounds great and thanks again. I think you are going to be a great wrestler when all is said and done. I know you will come at me harder next time but that won't change the outcome of my victory next time." Alaina said with a grin, staring down Belinda. Alaina smiled and laughed a bit, breaking the staredown as she retrieved her phone.

"All right, here ya go. I look forward to hearing from you and if there is ever anything I can do for you just let me know." Alaina said as she shook Belinda's hand again.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next