Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cassie Elliot Is A Pro Wrestler

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cassie Elliot Is A Pro Wrestler - Page 3 Empty Re: Cassie Elliot Is A Pro Wrestler

Post by Bluemouse Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:36 am

"Hi, Johnny!"

Despite her long trip, Cassie was animated for the ride home, sandwiched in the back seat between Taylor and Akashi while she her animated face and hands did half the talking.

"My flight actually wasn't that bad! I slept for almost all of it, and tried to catch up on all the AFW stuff I missed. You guys have to fill me in! I can't wait to get back in the ring. I think being home has really helped me tune things up, and before I think I had plateaued a little, and my jiujitsu I think is on another level now, and I think the rest will get better with it. And I really just feel so much better, like a weight has been lifted. I feel fresh and... like springtime.

"Having Talia there was really really awesome. It was pretty tough at first, but we talked everything over, and my family got to her. I think Bucky found a third wrestler to crush on, but... Talia's more complicated, for obvious reasons, so I don't think she'll end up on his wall. Taylor's spot is safe! He doesn't have an Akashi poster, but probably because there's not enough room. Eh? Ha!

"But I really just feel so much peace over the whole Dark Angel thing, and I really, truly forgave Talia for everything and I apologized for the wrong things I did, and I think she might actually have a shot at being happy now. Maybe losing her Friction career is a good thing for her right now, too... I dunno. But I just feel like me again. I feel like I'm stronger for the experience, and now I'm just back and ready to get in there and show everyone what Elliot Jiujitsu is all about. And what Cassie Elliot is about, too.

"Akashi, I think I was this close to getting Bucky to try out a Tension career. I don't think he'll ever do it, though. He's too nice for Tension. I actually hope he never does it. Ha! But I saw Kamikaze is officially back! That's super awesome! I'm so excited for you guys. All you guys, and...

"Actually, while I'm thinking about it. I'm trying to be more up front with things, and I just wanted to say to you guys, because I love you all so much and I don't want to feel like I have anything to hide... Johnny, when we first met, in the love hotel the one night with Taylor, I had... a really, really, really big crush on you. I probably stuttered a lot and stuff, and... but you thought I was a... lesbian. But anyway, you were dating then, which was still awesome, and now that you're married it's not so much of a thing. I'm alright. What I'm saying is that I've moved on, Johnny. Ha! And better Taylor than me, anyway, you guys are so perfect together, and my thing for you was mostly... physical. Oh my goodness, I'm blushing. Next topic!

"So what about you guys, what's new with you?"

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Cassie Elliot Is A Pro Wrestler - Page 3 Empty Re: Cassie Elliot Is A Pro Wrestler

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:29 am

"Huh?" Johnny said. He had no clue Cassie had a crush on him. it was still hard for him to picture her liking dudes. "It's cool, shorty." Johnny said and focused on driving.

Akashi was glued to Cassie as she spoke about everything. It seemed like a lot happened and even though it could be a fairly long time by Akashi's standards, it seemed to be a short time. Akashi just smiled and beamed at Cassie. "I'm glad." Akashi said. "I-we were really worried. It's tough when someone you care about so much just can't seem to fire on all cylinders." Akashi sighed and leaned back as much as she could in the cramped back seat. "You really worked everything out with her?" Akashi said. She really hadn't even known Talia had gone with her. She didn't want to even think about that girl anymore, really.

Akashi then narrowed her eyes and looked at Cassie. She pulled her arm around the red head and into a noogie. "Hey! I have to listen to a lot of fat jokes from Taylor's obnoxious mouth! I'm not taking it from you!" She said, grinning. "I have posters! Lot's of them!" Akashi let Cassie go and furrowed her brow, pouting a bit. "I'll send him one. A signed one that's way better than his other posters." She said, crossing her arms under her chest.

She then lifted up her head. "Did you see our match?!" Akashi asked sheepishly. "We totally kicked Uncharted Love's butt! They should map a route out of the company! Eheh!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:22 pm

"Ack!"

"Oh, yeah? Well I'll send him an autographed poster too, with me being all sexy and shit. Better yet, I'll send him one of me, looking awesome, rearranging your face at at Avalanche." She grinned, and leaned forward to look at Akashi while she pantomimed mangling Akashi's face. "Remember? Against the cage, by the hair and stuff? And then I hit that stunner. Ya know how they say 'this hurts me a lot more than it hurts you'. That match really sucked for me, but that's really never true, is it?"

"I couldn't really watch it..." Cassie said. "I don't want to, either. I know how it ended and that's all I care about.

"Yeah! Haaaaa, those bitches. How did we get booked against them? My last three matches haven't been that much of a challenge."

"Oh, I didn't see that match, but I saw Ace and the... bikini girl. Are you okay? After... that guy."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Mostly."

"You were really mean to Ace! I thought she was going to die!"

"No way!" Taylor laughed. "She almost pinned me, man! I had to make sure she wasn't going to get up and turn things around. I wasn't going to lose to some dumb rich girl!"

"Well, I can't wait to see what happens next for all of us. I'm so exi-" Cassie was interrupted by a yawn of such magnitude that it spread quickly to Taylor. Once they were both done yawning, Cassie blinked and looked back and forth at Akashi and Taylor. "I might need a little power nap when we get back. What are we doing first, anyway? And, oh my goodness, Johnny! When did you get a car?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:53 pm

"I'll just go visit him. I won anyway." Akashi said, pulling down her eyelid and sticking out her tongue at Taylor. "Nnnhn." Akashi turned her head as Taylor and Cassie chatted. She smiled and looked out the window. It was nice to have everyone back.

She saw Taylor's yawn through the reflection in the glass and yawned herself. She turned back and looked at the three and sucked in a joyful breath. "Oh! We can take a lil cat nap together, all snuggled up. Cassie's so comfy to snuggle against and I'm the best pillow around!" Akashi said as she poked her own belly and grinned. "You haven't snuggled in a while, either, Imouto-chan! Ever since you got that man of yours! But Johnny-kun has to sleep on the couch!' She said and playfully growled at Johnny who just laughed.

"It's cool, man. I'm not really tired anyway." The car excited him more than an energy drink ever could. He'd be awake for a while. "And yeah, man! I've had it for exactly, a few hours!" Johnny chuckled. "Taylor got it for me, it's pretty boss." He said, grinning widely. "I need to touch it up but that's half the fun and junk. Once I tweak it a bit, this thing will be one rad beast." Johnny paused. "Radder, man." He added.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:30 am

Cassie blinked away sleep-tears and leaned back against the small amount of seat she had between Taylor's shoulder and Akashi's girth. "By the time we get there, I don't think I'll care where it is. Just make sure I don't bonk my head on anything when I go."

"Man, there aren't many things that can make me sleep without Johnny. You're lucky you're one of them. And you're lucky I love naps." Taylor reached up front and gave Johnny's arm a squeeze.

"That's really awesome about the car, though. You can fix it up any way you want! It'll be a Johnny-mobile. But then Taylor will have to spiff up her car and make it a Taylor-mobile. Then Akashi and I will just ride the trains, and we'll be okay." Cassie leaned her head against Akashi's shoulder and closed her eyes. "I really missed you guys. It's not easy having half of your life in one place, and the other so far away."

Taylor turned and looked out the window while Cassie nodded off on Akashi.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3