Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

While You Were Out

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

While You Were Out - Page 4 Empty Re: While You Were Out

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:54 pm

"Of course." Akashi said with a mix of pride and embarrassment. She lived old fashioned even though her lifestyle was anything but. She didn't mind though. She liked being stuck in the past in some respects. She stopped when Angel suggested she was taking her to the bedroom. She grinned mischievously. "I know where YOUR thoughts are now!" Akashi teased. "Weeeeell, I WAS going to show you something else, but if you want to see the bedroom that bad..."

Akashi threw open a door, showing off a neatly kept bedroom with a few action figures on the desk. An empty coat rack and a nicely made bed. "Cassie-room!" Akashi said and stuck her tongue out at Angel. She then closed the door. "Don't be naughty." Akashi purred. "Besides, where I'm taking you could still result in the same thing that's on your mind." She said as she lead Angel to another closed door. She opened it to reveal a huge room that took up about half the upstairs. It was a workout room with full sized everything. Exercise equipment, a ring, weights, it was built for no-nonsense workouts.

Akashi lowered her head. "This house, and this room were my big purchases with my money. I want to be able to train wherever I'm at. What do you think?" Akashi said with a grin.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Angel stuck her tongue back out at Akashi, as the sumo showed off Cassie's room to her. "Meanie," she teased, as she poked her head in, taking a glance around the room. It looked like a cute room.

She followed Akashi back out, slipping into the next room as Akashi opened up the door. She glanced around it, nodding as she let out a light whistle.

"Pretty damn nice, sumo," she grinned back at Akashi, stepping further into the room to inspect some of the equipment and gear from up close. "Looks like pretty good equipment in here. I'll admit it, I'm impressed. It's no wonder you stay in such good shape, huh?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:51 pm

Akashi grinned as she followed Angel into the gym area. She smiled and patted her belly. "That's right!" She said. "It's hard keeping up this girlish figure." She teased before she made a face. "But seriously. It's hard work maintaining a sumo's body. You want fat but you want muscle so it's a very rigorous training regimen.

"we COULD try out some of the equipment.' Akashi said, motioning tot he ring. "Buuuut, neither of us are really dressed for sparring, are we?" Akashi said, frowning while her eyes gleamed with mischievous delight.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:20 am

Angel glanced at the ring, then back at Akashi, rolling her eyes but grinning at the sumo. "Uh huh. You're pretty one-track minded, aren't you?"

She glanced back at the ring, then gave a quick, playful shrug to Akashi. "If you reeeally wanted to spar, we could make it work." She grinned a bit wider, reaching for the bottom of her shirt, pulling it up just enough to show off the bottom of her firm tummy. "Bra and panties isn't too different then a swimsuit, and we've fought each other like that before, right...?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:32 am

Akashi turned her head and blushed deeply. "Ah, Tenshi-san, now who is the one focused on bedroom things." Akashi lowered her head and grinned, only looking at Angel through her peripheral vision. She lifted up her hand and tugged teasingly at her kimono top.

'See... I'm not really... wearing a bra....' she said as she glanced up at Angel. "Ahhh...." She looked sheepishly at Angel. "if we start to spar... I don't know if I could really resist myself, Tenshi-san. You should think about that before you remove any more buttons, ehehe..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:41 am

Angel looked back at Akashi, watching the sumo teasing at her kimono top, and lifted her shirt up a little more, showing off all of her tummy, all of her firm abs. She gave the sumo a slow, almost seductive wink, then laughed, tugging her shirt back down.

"Oh sumo, you're fun to tease, you know that?" She grinned, as she clasped her hands together, stretching her arms up over her head. "Even if we don't spar, you don't seem like you could resist yourself." She let out a tsk at Akashi, turning away from her to look at the ringer closer. "Admit it!" The entire reason you invited me over was to try and get me into bed, wasn't it!" She was joking, of course, but she couldn't really deny the Akashi was quite the attractive woman. And she did fond memories of the brief time they had spent after their Summer Splash part. Part of her, just a tiny part, was almost tempted to push things a little harder, just to see what would happen.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:47 am

Akashi raised her eyebrow as Angel teased her. When her inquisition came, Akashi's mouth hung open. "N-No!" She coughed and took a step back. "I don't ONLY have those thoughts!" She said, squeezing her eyes shut. "Of course... since we were together before, I thought maybe there was a chance things could happen... again... but if you don't like the idea so much, I'm not going to press the issue.' Akashi crossed her arms under her chest. "I've never had anyone so passive aggressively tell me I was so bad in bed before in my life!"

Akashi kept her head turned away from Angel. She didn't completely mean what she had said, but Akashi couldn't deny that Angel's teasing bothered her. She didn't like games. She was a woman of blacks and whites and this grayish colored teasing that Angel was doing wasn't something she liked very much at all.

"I really did call you over because I thought we could enjoy each other's company. The bedroom wasn't on my mind! At least... it wasn't something I was expecting.' She said with pout.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:55 am

"I...I didn't say you were bad in bed, sumo!" Angel was quick to reply back, an embarrassed blush starting to cross her face. She was just teasing and joking with Akashi, and honestly didn't think the sumo would take it so hard. "I-I didn't say I didn't like the idea either! I was only kidding with you!"

She turned back to fully face Akashi, but tilted her head to the side, unable to look at her, honestly feeling bad about the situation now. "S-Sorry, Akashi. I didn't think...I mean..." She fidgeted a little, shifting her weight uncomfortably from one foot to the other as she stared off to the side, looking down at the floor. "I think I killed the mood, didn't I? Maybe I should just go ahead and go..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:59 am

Akashi kept her head lowered as Angel began to speak. She felt bad for getting so upset. She shouldn't be frustrated, this was supposed to be a happy time for BOTH of them and it got all awkward. Akashi shook her head, her curly ringlets bouncing as she raised her eyes, staring at Angel's stomach.

When Angel spoke, Akashi's mouth opened for a moment but then closed. Akashi then pushed herself forward and gripped Angel's shoulder tightly, as if to keep her in place and then fiercely pushed her lips against Angel's!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:10 am

Angel's eyes went wide, as Akashi grabbed her, holding her tight as she pushed in close, locking lips with the Latina. A light groan emerged from her, halfway between a surprised sound and a pleased sound, as she began to kiss Akashi in return, her instincts taking over for the dumbstruck champion. She stared forward into Akashi's eyes for a moment, then slowly started to close them, letting out another little sound as she shifted forward, pushing closer to Akashi, her hands sliding up to rest upon the sumo's hips as the two of them embraced.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum