Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

While You Were Out

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

While You Were Out - Page 9 Empty Re: While You Were Out

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:26 am

Akashi closed her eyes and let Angel remove her top, doing as the Latina commanded. She liked the feel of the silky top being slid off of her and she liked Angel getting a chance to peer clearly at her natural form.

Once she was bare up top, Akashi rolled onto her back and opened her eyes. She lifted her head and waited with a soft breath for Angel to continue. She'd be the first one to get a look at Akashi completely naked.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:29 pm

Angel smiled, as Akashi laid back, the Latina scooting backwards to get out of her way.

She didn't move towards her legs though, not yet. Instead, she leaned forward, a sly smile on her face once more. "Mmm...you know, sumo. What's stop me from going wild on you right now, hmm?" She leaned further forwards and downwards, until her face was hovering near the sumo's chest, her own bare breasts swinging above Akashi's face. "I could do a lot right now, you know." Her voice was teasing, playful, and she gently blew down on Akashi's skin, cold air blowing over the naked breasts of the sumo. "Bet you'd like it, too..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Akashi waited patiently for Angel to finish her end of the deal but she seemed to want to tease a bit more and Akashi grinned as she leaned with her heavy breasts swaying over her face. The sumo bit her lip as Angel spoke but she grinned. "Oh, I would enjoy it quite a bit, Tenshi-chan." Akashi purred. "But I could stop you if I [/i] wanted[/i]. just remember, if you don't hold up your end of the deal, you might have to be punished." Akashi teased.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:39 am

Alexandra wrote:"You could try," Angel was quick to reply, letting her chest swing just a little closer towards Akashi. "But I'm not punished so easily."

She smiled, and leaned closer down, planting a slow, gently kiss onto the bare skin of one of Akashi's breasts, letting her lips linger for a moment before she continued to move forward. She gently crawled over Akashi's body, until she reached her stomach, adjusting her position so that she could take a seat onto the sumo's big midsection. Then, she reached down, grabbing for the sumo's hakama pants, and began to gently tug on them, trying to pull them away and reveal what the sumo was hiding beneath!

Tatyina wrote:"mmmm...." 

Angel's teasing taunts were much harder to listen to and retort when she was being kissed. the lips on her breasts felt wonderful and she rolled her eyes at Angel's gentle touch. "Nnn...." She groaned when the weight of Angel's body on her stomach compressed her a bit but when Angel tugged at her hakama pants, she wriggled them off when Angel got them over her hips. Underneath she was wearing panties. As much as she hated using a bra, she equally loathed going commando. There was a pair of silky green panties waiting for Angel. There was a small damp spot showing the Latina just how into it Akashi had been so far.

Alexandra wrote:Angel stared hungrily at Akashi's panties, her eyes sparkling as she reached for them. She paused though, and glanced back over her shoulder towards her.

"Are you sure you want me to go ahead and get naked too, sumo?" she teased, reaching down to slowly trace her fingers against Akashi's panties, gently pressing her fingertips against the woman's crotch. "From what I can see, you're ready to skip that part and get to the fun stuff..."

Tatyina wrote:Akashi closed her eyes and sucked in a breath when Angel touched her lightly. She turned her head and smiled. "You're not getting out of it that easily." She said with a grin. "I know when it's my turn, things will look the same. Akashi bit her lip. "But if you don't hurry a bit, then I don't know how much longer I can hold on and not just tear YOUR clothes off!" She urged, beckoning Angel with a look.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Angel just smiled, sensing how eager Akashi was, how heated she was becoming.

She decided to finally stop teasing, and reached down, grabbing at Akashi's panties to begin slipping them off of the woman, trying to tug them loose and down the sumo's legs, and once she had pulled them free and slipped them off, she would gently toss them to the side, pivoting on Akashi's body to look down at her again.

"Better, sumo?" she asked, a teasing tone in her voice. "How's that?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:27 am

Akashi closed her eyes when Angel finally pulled off her panties. She made it as easy as possible and when they were off her and she was finally nude, she turned and looked at Angel, showing off her big body and the slightly glistening, shaved pussy to her mocha lover.

Akashi grinned. "I should be asking you that, shouldn't I?" She said. As she sat up. "But, it's your turn now, Tenshi-chan. Let's see the goods!" She said as she pushed towards Angel, putting a hand on the girl's breast to put her on her back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:58 am

Angel grinned back at Akashi, giving her room to sit up once she was stripped down. She looked over Akashi in approval, then suddenly got pushed onto her back, letting out a giggle as she fell over.

"Hurry up then, sumo. Don't want to keep me waiting, right?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:39 am

"Now you're just being bossy." Akashi said, shaking her head. "I'll take my time and make you sweat like you did to me!" Akashi had already unzipped Angel's pants so she starterd there and began to wriggle them off. She cast them aside ont he small pile of clothes forming. Next were the socks and then she leaned over and took off the bra which had already failed to keep Angel's luscious orbs contained thanks to Akashi's earlier endeavors.

She stared at Angel and grinned and then took Angel's leg in her hands and slid her cheek along the smooth leg. When she was close to Angel's panties, she nuzzled them and then opened her mouth as she brushed past Angel's sex. She then took the panty band in her teeth and tugged, peeling the panties off of Angel with her mouth until she pulled them down her leg and heaved them off with a flick of her neck.

Once Angel was as nude as Akashi, she looked down. She could appreciate Angel's body more than the first time they had had sex. She had been more interested in just conquering the woman's body rather than appreciating it.

"mmmmm...."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:49 am

Angel didn't offer any resistance, as Akashi began to wiggle off her pants, only sticking her tongue out in reply to the sumo's teasing words. She settled into the bed and closed her eyes, relaxing as Akashi slowly stripped her down.

When she felt the sumo's cheek sliding down her leg, she released a soft gasp, quite enjoying the feeling, the extra attention she was getting there, then let out a softer, breathier moan as she felt her panties being slowly tugged away.

When Akashi finally finished, and was staring down at her, Angel opened one eye, looking up at her with a grin. "Liking what you see, sumo...?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:24 am

"Mmmm, naturally." Akashi said with a grin as she looked over Angel's naked form. She then sat up. "Mmm, we can begin again, Tenshi-chan. But this time we're not stopping until we're both a sweaty mess, ok?"

Akashi backed away a little bit and raised her hands in the air, waiting for Angel to sit up and take her position as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next