by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Paging Nurse Beckett

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Paging Nurse Beckett - Page 2 Empty Re: Paging Nurse Beckett

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:44 am

Oh, that was a joke... Thea had not quite kept up with Femie on the self-defense exchange, but she gave her a smile all the same. "Well, I would appreciate that, but I think you have your work cut out for you." Thea nodded to the back, "I don't want to say they're all... completely crazy? But, there is just a lot of... well, you know, crazy here."

Thea smiled at Femie, "Oh, this? Me, busy? This is more of a slow day for me." She held her tongue about the rest of the nurses. It would not be polite to mention how many of them were perverts themselves.

The invitation came as a bit of a shock to Thea. First, she thought it was a date. Wait. I've been hanging around boys too long. This is just... a get together. It's something girls do. She's not hitting on me! She blinked for a second, processing that information and chastising herself before being so dense. She tried to recover from the pause, "Really? I... I'd really enjoy that." Thea smiled. She had not had a chance to just have some girl time in ages. "I'm off in two hours. Just drop back by then." She stepped back behind a desk and jotted a phone number down on a piece of paper, "Here's my number here at the office if you need it." She ripped it off and handed it to Femie.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:07 am

The two hours after Femie had departed Thea had gone by pretty quickly. After touring the infirmary, she found the relevant people in charge and was able to at least get her foot in the door about setting up a psychiatric ward in the infirmary. Especially when Femie graciously agreed to take a position ad a value price, considering she was already getting rookie wrestling stipends.

A short phone call and a walk to the local AFW bar, and Femie and Thea were set up in a small secluded booth off in the back, away from the rowdier patrons where thwey could sit and talk. Femie stirred her drink, She had ordered a Sex on the Beach for herself and an Old Fashioned for Thea, believing the names of the drinks to be amusing and less concerned with how they tasted.

Her leg kicked up and down against her crossed leg and she smiled brightly at Thea. "Your hair is so wavey." She said, looking the girl over. 'I have to go through hell to make it look like this." She said, pushing up one of her long poofs of hair. "It's totally worth it though." She said, tilting her head to her side and adjusting her monocle. 'Aren't I charming.' Femie giggled.

"So, of all the places in the world and you ended up in Japan putting the blood back into horny wrestling women. How does that happen? I bet you've got an interesting tale." She said, grinning at Thea.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:11 am

Taking Femie up on her offer felt a little impulsive, but it felt right. Thea was in a different country, living a different life. She needed to get outside her comfort zone. Yeah, I think I will have fun with this. I haven't been out for drinks in a while... As it often did, the shift passed quickly and before she knew it, Femie had called. It was a quick change for her to get into her usual sweater and she caught up with Femie at the bar.

She eyed her drink carefully as she took a sip. It was bitter, stronger than she was accustomed to, but it was not bad at all. Thea mindlessly brushed some of her hair back behind her ear at the compliment. "Ah, well, thank you. Your hair is quite lovely as well. The work you do really shows."

Thea smiled nervously and leaned back in her seat at Femie's question, "Well, it's... a story. I'll say that." She glanced back up at Femie's eager grin and realized it was going to be tough to keep it from her. She decided to let her in on just enough to hopefully sate her curiousity. "Well, I used to work at a clinic in America. The sort that, well... doesn't... take insurance." She looked away nervously, "I got quite good at treating bullet wounds. I worked there until... well, my only co-worker there was the doctor who took me under his wing. And when our financial situation became, ah, untenable..." Because of that derelict's gambling debts. Thea's words were measured and careful. "Well, I needed a new line of work." Because I could not work with the man any more after spending two weeks working without sleep to save him from his awful choices. "Long story short, I ended up in Japan and, thankfully, AFW likes hiring Americans lost in this strange land." Thea took a long, slow sip of her drink. She would need it. Femie was a chatterbox and probably would dig for more. She did not really want to share too many of the details of her early career. Very few of them were appropriate for sharing with someone you were trying to befriend.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:32 am

Femie blushed at Thea's compliment. She pushed her poof up again and turned her head coyly, quickly going back to attention as she listened eagerly to Thea's story. It was so fascinating and it made the seemingly plain girl seem quite a bit more intriguing. She sipped on her drink, feeling the slight burning in her tummy as she listened.

One Thea finished, Femie's eyes were bright. She slid her foot across the booth and gave Thea's leg a gentle nudge. "Oh, you naughty girl." She said in a hush as she stifled a giggle. "You must have seen quite a bit." She said. "Though..." Femie said as she took a sip from her drink again and pondered the thought a bit. "I can't understand how a young, pretty girl like you would end up having to work in such a place? I can't imagine it was by choice."

Femie sighed and turned her head. "Sometime's it's hard to think not everyone comes from the same circumstances. I only see what I see, even though I have been amongst those who have suffered mentally for most of my adult life." Femie frowned and then sighed. "Oh, Thea, Thea, Thea." She said, swirling the drink with her straw. She lifted her head and smiled brightly at the girl.

"So, are you glad you're here?"

Last edited by 445 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:43 am

Femie's rapt attention to Thea as she gave her story was comforting. That little bit of footsies, not so much. Thea blushed and sipped her drink nervously. "Ah, it was an interesting line of work. I had made some mistakes and ended up going through a rough patch of my life." Thea stared down at the glass. It felt uncomfortable just talking about this and yet she found herself volunteering these details to a woman she barely knew.

Thea returned Femie's smile, "I'm glad to be here, I think. Nothing's perfect, of course, but this place is a steady job, interesting people..." She shrugged, "Smells better than most of the places I've worked. Really, as long as I can do what I do best, I'm happy." Thea brushed a few stray locks of her wild hair back. "So, uh, you said you came down her for your friend. What's she like?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:44 am

Famie kept an eyebrow perpetually raised in coyness as Thea continued. What a naughty girl! She looked and sounded so sweet and professional, but underneath it all she was like some kind of fly by the seat of her pants mob dame. How thrilling!

"And what do you do best?" Femie asked. "Saving lives?" Femie chuckled and stuck out her tongue. "You're like a whole soap opera wrapped up in one cute package! Amazing!" Femie laughed again and took another sip of her drink.

"I did!" Femie said, acknowledging Thea's words. "Ahhh... Kyla." Femie said, softly sighing. Her cheeks flushed a bit. "She's the most horrible person you'll ever meet." She said with a bright smile on her face. "Her attitude is terrible. She's smart as a whip crack and that's just the problem. She just can't help but make sure everyone in the room knows they aren't nearly as smart as her. It's terribly dreadful, if we're being honest. Now she's come here with one of our old patients, dragging the poor girl along for this ego trip she's on. I wish she'd quit it but, there's no stopping her when she's set her mind to something."

Femie tilted her head. "Well, I decided I'd better come to cheer her on. And have a little fun of my own." She said, winking at Thea. "if you know what I mean." Femie chuckled. "of course, she doesn't know I'm here yet. Really, I'm waiting for the perfect chance to reveal myself. I just have to think of the perfect way."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:06 am

Thea gave a genuine chuckle at Femie's joke and took another cautious sip of her drink. She had not made much headway in her glass. The drink was far fancier than she was used to and to her it looked like something to be taken slowly. Femie's friendly manner was unusual but... comforting. Even the odd little touches she gave felt surprisingly good. And then she felt awkward for noticing that. "Well, I don't know that I would phrase it exactly like that..." She swirled the straw in her drink carefully, "But, yes, healing people, helping people... even, I guess, saving lives. I've done it for as long as I remember. I guess by some measure I'm overqualified to be working here..." Thea sighed, "But, and I hate to sound melodramatic about this, but I made friends with some of the wrong types back home and I probably won't be back in America for a while. So, I'm kinda a stranger in a strange land. My old job required a bit of street savvy and I do not have my finger on the pulse of anything here but patients."

Thea arched an eyebrow at Femie's description of her friend. "Ah, well, she's lucky to have a friend like you." Thea lifted her drink, but stopped and set it down. "Wait, is this the girl with that giant? I hope you don't cheer her TOO hard. They... well, create a lot of work for me, I should say." Her eyes widened a bit, "Oh and you DEFINITELY do not want to meet her by fighting her big friend. Just don't."

Thea cocked her head to the side and smiled cutely, "Still, she's certainly lucky to have a friend like you." She took another sip of her drink and sighed pleasantly, "I know you probably will want to hang with Kyla but... would you mind, er, being my... workout buddy? Every little bit helps since I am having to compete in the ring now."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:28 am

Femie watched Thea with a sparkle in her eye. Seemed like the girl had already lived enough for a whole life in half the time. "Well, I hope that you can keep that cheer. It seems like a good heart is hard to come by around these parts. At least, that's the brand their selling on the tele. Some of these girls are just downright wicked. I'm definitely not looking to get mixed up with that sort." Femie turned and muttered to herself. "Even if I'm friends with one."

She then looked at Thea and smiled. "Naughty, naughty girl. You should write a book one day." She said and grinned. She then looked at Thea's glass and frowned. "Is the drink not sitting well with you? Don't you like it?' She asked. Femie had nearly finished her own drink and was looking for a refill.

"Do you know why I'm friends with Kyla other than my unflappable charm?" Femie said, grinning widely, when Thea mentioned how lucky Kyla was to have her as w friend. "Because as smart as she is, I can do lots of things that she cannot. And some of the things SHE can do, I don't do so bad with. And yeah, I'm not a fan of how she's using that poor girl. If anyone should know better, Kyla should. But... maybe I can talk a little bit of sense into her." Femie sighed. Highly doubtful.

Femie's eyes lit up when Thea so shyly, and cutely asked to be workout buddies. "Ohoho!" She said, adjusting her monocle. "You don't have to be so circuitous, even IF it's adorable!" Femie beamed. "If you're looking to be lucky to have me as a friend as well, all you have to do is ask! We'll be colleagues in more than one way and as much as I adore Kyla, she's not the sort of person who is agreeable to be around twenty four seven, even for me. I'm sure I'll need a break once in a while. Plus!" Femie said as she pushed up on her toes. She lifted up her shirt, showing off her stomach and just the faintest hint of the underside of her bra. "Look at these puppies! Sculpted from rock!" Femie laughed and sat back down. "I've always been naturally athletic. In fact..." Femie said, grinning mischievously. 'That's something Kyla's no good at. Whenever she gets uppity around me, i just start doing one handed push ups. It quiets her right up!" Femie said, snickering. "Heck, i could probably do GIRLIE push ups and it would piss her off, but if she's going to braniac me with how smart she is, then I've got a little iron girl to throw back in her face!"

Femie grinned at Thea. "But sure! I can help you turn that cute body into a hard body just like that!" She said, snapping her fingers. Femie then giggled. "Not TOO hard though. Let's try and keep some of that cute, right?"

Last edited by 445 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:36 am

Thea nodded in agreement with Femie, "I've hung around that sort for far too long. You just have to know how to handle them. Easier said than done, but, well, I've had practice." She gave Kyla a friendly wink as she took another sip of her drink, which she barely managed to swallow around her giggle at Femie's next remark. "Mmf! Oh, please, it's not nearly as interesting as it sounds. I'm just a normal nurse who takes cash and is really, really good at confidentialty!" Thea blushed, "Oh, no no. The drink is lovely. It's just that it's... well, almost neat bourbon. It's a bit harsher than I am used to. I like it though but if I drink it any faster I'll be coughing." She smiled graciously and took another sip.

Thea pursed her lips, "Well, I, ah... had trouble thinking of a more dignified term than workout buddy." Thea sighed, she had been a fish out of water for so long it was taking a toll on her social skills. Her eyes widened as Femie lifted up her shirt, "Wow... that's... that's better than most I've seen." Thea was no stranger to unclothed people but that was still out of left field. Still, Femie's infectious charm elicited a smile from Thea. "I don't know if mine is quite that good but... you know, I stay in shape."

Thea gave Femie a wry grin in return, "Oh, of course. Cuteness is a very useful asset for any young lady." She winked at Femie as she took another sip of her drink.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:20 am

"Uh huuuuuuh. And far too modest to boot." Femie said, grinning at Thea. "It's ok to be a bit of a braggart from time to time." Femie said nodding. "It doesn't look like it'd go to your head anyway. "Is it?" Femie said and raised an eyebrow. "I just kind of ordered something that sounded like it'd suit you."

Femie reached out and pressed her hands against Thea's, sliding her fingers along the glass and Thea's hands and pulling away the glass. Femie then inspected it, sniffed it and pressed her lips against the spot where she saw Thea's had marked. She took a sip and then wrinkled her nose. "Oh my!" She said. "I... I'm sorry!" She said and immediately waved the server over. "Let's get you something sippable!" When the server came back, she grinned at her. "Two sex on the Beach, please. Sexes?" Femie wrinkled her brow and chuckled. She waved at the server. "You know what I mean! just bring us an orgy of flavor!" Femie laughed and her eyes sparkled as she looked at Thea with a coy grin.

"We'll get it there, don't worry. I'll crack the whip." Femie said, still grinning. "I just hope you don't hate me by the end of it. I promise I'm not a slave driver or anything." She said trying to remain light hearted.

Femie purred at Thea's last remark and flashed her another coy smile as she pursed her lips over her straw and gave one last sip of her drink until it started making a sucking noise. "So, what do you do for fun around here anyway?" Femie asked. She still wasn't settled in and beyond this place, she really had no clue about Japan.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next