by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Paging Nurse Beckett

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Paging Nurse Beckett - Page 3 Empty Re: Paging Nurse Beckett

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:38 am

Thea pursed her lips and smiled at Femie, "What? Oh, come on. I heal people. That's all. I just do what I have to do to take care of people." Thea shifted and glanced away, "Besides, I'm not even a doctor. There's nothing to brag about."

Thea tensed up as Femie's hands brushed acrossed her own, but she did not recoil. The glass was away from her before Thea even noticed Femie had taken it. "Ah, wha..." She recovered her composure, "No, really, it's fine." But Femie was unstoppable. She had the new, fruitier drink before she knew it, shifting nervously at Femie's exceedingly casual way of describing it, rewarding Femie's cheeky grin with a glare that suggested she knew Femie was trying to get her uncomfortable. "Oh, you." Thea smiled. "Oh, I look forward to it. I could use some motivation anyway. I would be lying if I said I wasn't just a little jealous of your core..."

Thea took a careful sip of her drink at Femie's last question, "Well... to be honest, I don't know. I work most evenings. If I'm not working patients, I'm at the gym, or learning Japanese..." Thea sighed and shook her head and shrugged, "I stay busy."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:20 am

"I... HEAL... people!" Femie said, repeating Thea's words back to her in a dramatic fashion. "You even SAY it like a miracle worker!" She said, teasing the fuax doc and then giggling. "Jealous?" Femie said and coyly turned her head. "We'll be able to grate cheese on your abs after we're done!" Femie said, giggling. "Well, let's not go that far." She said. "You still want to be a lady, I'm sure?" She added. If you go too far, you won't have girls left to entice the boys." She slid her hands underneath her own chest and gave them a quick lift, letting them jiggle back into place. She had only assumed tht Thea was into boys with the way she was behaving.

She took another sip from her sex on the beach and smiled lucidly at Thea. She was starting to feel pretty good. "All work and no play makes a dull girl, you know that! You can't just run yourself ragged!" Femie wagged a playful finger at Thea. "Well, let me ask a different question then." She said. "If you had the time and the ability what would you WANT to do for fun?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:55 am

Thea rolled her eyes with a pleasant chuckle, taking a more comfortable sip of her drink. "Oh, come on. That's the dictionary definition!" She shrugged and cocked her head to the side, tossing her messy hair about, "I wouldn't really say jealous but... maybe envious? Covetous?" She let out a soft giggle, "I would very much like to have those abs, is what I am trying to say." Thea blushed a bit at Femie's forward description of her own assets, "Well... mine are alright. And you seem to be doing fine with your abs and your... chest." Thea sighed, taking another sip of her drink, "The last boy I dated... it was very complicated. We never really were datING... we had just... datED... I think that's the way to describe it." Thea was careful again in her words. Going by her nature, Femie would flip her lid if she started talking about her half-friendship half-relationship with a mob scion. "Either way, he was pleasant enough but I don't think I'll be in the market for boys for a while." A knowing smile crossed Thea's lips. Femie was actually pretty fun when she was excited. Why not drop it on her? "He was... you know, kinda sorta..." She leaned in, her voice a conspiratorial whisper, "Now, don't freak out, but he was the son of an honest-to-goodness old school mafia don."

Thea let out a sigh, "I've been pulling all-nighters for so long, I don't think I could slow down if I tried. My brother always talked about me marrying some rich doctor so I could slow down and relax." She sighed. Femie was easy to talk to. She almost never brought up her family and yet, here she was. The alcohol probably helped too. Her face was showing a hint of red. "I don't know... I feel like if I don't stop moving, everything is going to come apart." Thea took another sip of her drink, "Dancing. It's been too long since I've been dancing. Of course, the last one I went to, an honest-to-goodness bomb went off." Her eyes widened, "No, no, don't look at me like that. That's where I ended up meeting the mafia boy. I'm not just constantly full of... ..." Thea froze for a second and buried her face in her palms, whining, "Oh geez, you're right. My life is a TV drama!" She looked up, her voice defensive, "It didn't feel like it at the time! I almost died! At least three times!"

Last edited by 241 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:21 pm

"Oho..." Femie chuckled as Femie said she was covetous of her abs. What a sweet thing to say. "You can certainly have them!" Femie purred, leaving the meaning of her statement purposefully ambiguous. Femie then raised a coy eyebrow at Thea. "Well, I'm sorry but I can't do anything about your girls.' She then paused and her eyes flashed delightfully. "But I don't think that we need to do any work there. You're doing just fine." She said as she took a coy sip of her drink, starting to feel quite good.

As Thea began to speak about her tryst, Femie's eyes couldn't hide how she was feeling. She was done with boys for now? Oh my! Femie tugged on her turtleneck. Of course she interpreted it as meaning that she was shopping around for girls. "Eeeee!" Femie squealed when Thea revealed a she was dating a mafia boy. Her leg nudged Thea's again and she beamed. "Oh, you're so so bad!" Femie gushed. She fanned herself as Thea continued.

Femie slid her hand against Thea's as she continued. "You're not a shark. I promise you you're not going to die if you take a day off once in a while." Femie then slid off her seat and pulled Thea out of the booth. "Well, let's dance!" Femie said, tugging on Thea's arm to pull her out of her seat. "Good thing this place has a dance floor!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:12 am

Thea blushed at Femie's invitation to her abs, glancing away with a flustered grin on her face. She was not certain how to take that. She chuckled at bit at Femie's mea culpa about her chest, "No, I imagine neither of us specialize in THAT kind of medicine." She took another sip of her drink. Despite the name giving Femie an excuse to assume that oh so naughty grin, this was not a bad little drink at all.

Thea just had to turn away as Femie gushed over her story. Granted, a part of her liked getting that sort of reaction but it chafed against her modesty, much as Femie's leg did, but Thea did not retreat from either. It was just too nice to have someone to talk to. She should have kept her mouth shut. "Oh, stop!" Thea whined jokingly, "H-he was just... kind of a normal guy. I pull some shrapnel out of his midriff, stop him from bleeding to death and he goes all Casanova on me. It was all too much, really."

Thea could not resist a warm smile as Femie held Thea's hand and reassured her. She reciprocated the gesture, squeezing Femie's hand back. Then her eyes widened as Femie pulled her out of her seat. "What? Really?" She let Femie lead her before adding, "... yes, why not?" She asked to convince herself. "Let's dance!" She called out, but added in a quieter voice to Femie, "But, uh, it has been a while and I'm a little tipsy, I think, so please don't hold it against me if I fall all over you." She let out another chuckle, "W-wait, we're both girls. Won't we... get stared at?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:43 pm

Femie beamed at Thea's words. She had expected the shy girl to resist a trip to the dance floor but when she agreed, almost enthusiastically, it cranked her into high gear. She stopped abruptly and turned back, looking at Thea with an incredulous smile. "Just as long as you don't mind the same from me." She said with a wink and continued to pull Thea along until they were in a sea of bodies.

She spun around and began to rock her hips from side to side. The DJ was playing some heavy trance that thumped in her chest and she wasn't really sure how to dance to it but she didn't care. Femie pushed forward, her chest swaying a bit until they stopped when they softly collided with Thea's chest. She put her hands on Thea's shoulders and leaned in so Thea could hear her, her lips brushing up against Thea's ear softly as her body continued to gyrate.

"Everyone's staring at everyone." She said as loud as she could to still maintain a sultry whisper. "Or... no one's staring at anyone!"

Femie pulled away and her hands slid down Thea's arms and rested on the girl's hips, keeping them at arms length for the moment as she swayed and met Thea's gaze with a coy, slightly intoxicated, yet earnest smile of affection. "What's the big deal about two girls having some fun anyway? I doubt we're the only pair. Heck, from what I've seen of the AFW, I'd be surprised of we didn't bump hips with a couple of gals using the dance floor as a make out booth!" Femie winked at Thea and then closed her eyes as her body continued to move to the rhythm.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 20, 2014 6:06 am

The music thumped hard, just as Thea liked it. Her body swayed gently with the rhythm as she let herself be led to the dance floor by Femie, smiling earnestly at her, and then nervously when they got quite close. She had danced with women before, but never quite like this. Being so close to her new friend, their chests touching, her lips so close to Thea's ear... it certainly did not feel chaste. The feeling was enough to knock Thea off her rhythm for a bit, but she nodded and recomposed herself. "I think you're right!" Thea's voice was surprisingly clear with all the noise; she had clearly had practice talking over music like this. She returned Femie's smile with one of her own, flushed with energy and alcohol but full of excitement and energy. "There really must be something in the water in this town. The girls here certainly seem to enjoy each other's company..."

When Thea got going, the music seemed to pulse through her. Her modesty earlier was entirely unwarranted. She flowed through the dance with grace and energy, and she was quite well able to restrain her movements around Femie. The smile on her face was something of pure delight. "Mmm... Femie, this is wonderful. It really has been too long." She spun around, pressing her back into Femie's chest and draping her head back across Femie's shoulder, her eyes meeting the psychiatrist's through a tangle of Thea's messy hair. "Thank you, Femie, for dragging me out here. I needed this. I really appreciate it." She spun back around in a graceful twist, eyes fluttering close as she continued to pulse with the music.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 21, 2014 12:28 am

Once Thea spun around, Femie's hands swished along the top of Thea's butt, folloing along her surprisingly curved body until she was wrapped around Thea. As Thea's butt swiveled against Femie's lap, the monocled girl's cheeks were so flush.

Femie's hand slid up Thea's abs, feeling the toned muscles and almost daring further. Her own body ground against Thea's as they exchanged looks. Femie smiled. "mmmmhmmmm." She purred, melting in Thea's gaze before she closed her eyes and lowered her head, touching Thea's cheek briefly while they danced to the thumping rhythm.

"For me too." Femie purred as Thea spun back around. "It's been great fun so far. And we're just getting started!" Femie said as she threw her arms up and wrapped them around Thea's shoulders. Their chests pressed together and their cheeks did as well. Femie's breathing pattered the back of Thea's neck while she swayed and grooved. Femie shut her eyes, feeling the electricity bounce between them. She didn't know if Thea felt it too, but there was no way for Femie to feel at least a little turned on. The alcohol probably made it more than a little.

"Do you like this music." Femie whispered into Thea's ear, her lips pressed against the ridges of the nurse's ear so she didn't have to yell. Even while she spoke, her body never stopped moving, her large chest pushed tightly against Thea's while her heart beat to the rhythm of the music. Her hips swaying and her butt sticking out into the dance floor, showing herself off like a peacock.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 26, 2014 8:12 am

Thea was in her element. The music moved her, it drowned out all the worry, all of life's clutter in her mind. She had not intended to get quite so close to Femie, and Femie's sudden, rather forward, touch reminded her of their closeness. Thea was not dismayed, though. Thea was no exhibitionist but if your dance did not capture any of the fire of sexuality, you had missed the point.

She let out a soft breath through her teeth when Femie felt her stomach and almost reached further. The doctor was pushing it, but, at the same time, it felt strangely comforting to be touched like this. She let it happen.

Femie's embrace stilled Thea's energy but she quickly switched gears, letting the girl lead her in the dance as she followed instinctively, with a bit less grace that suggested her lack of practice in dancing with another but still with all the right instincts. Her hands slid around to embrace Femie around her shoulder blades, her arms beneath Femie's, squeezing the two together just a little tighter. Thea smiled at Femie's enthusiasm as they continued to dance in this embrace, cheek to cheek and chest to chest. Her face was flushed, beads of sweat gathering in her wild hair. Thea found herself enjoying this embrace more than she thought she would. Femie was a lovely girl.

"I do. I love it." Thea whispered back into Femie's ear. She could almost feel Femie's heartbeat. A few beats passed before Thea added wryly, "So, were mine as hard as yours?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 26, 2014 9:02 am

Femie could feel Thea's breath against her ear and and how their breasts were tightly pressed together and softly gyrating against each other. She couldn't hold in a silky purr as Thea whispered into her ear.

At first Femie's thoughts, swimming with alcohol and music, turned devilish at Thea's words. She puffed out her chest, the nipples under her turtle neck sweater were rock hard and she pushed to see if she could find the answer to Thea's question before she realized what the nurse was saying.

"Ooooohhh." She moaned softly into Thea's ear. "I think you still have some work to do but it's nothing to sneeze at, what you've done." She purred.

Femie's eyes closed as her hips continued to swivel to the thumping beat. Her head drooped an nestled into Thea's neck. Her wet lips pursed against Thea's neck and she hummed peacefully, her lips vibrating against Thea's neck as their bodies slowly merged.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next