Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hey, I just met you...(For Tat and Blue)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey, I just met you...(For Tat and Blue) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey, I just met you...(For Tat and Blue)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:20 am

For the second time in that hour, Tai found himself blushing as somebody once again mistook him for someone else. Still, at least this attractive woman was wearing clothes, preventing further awkwardness. Holding out his hand, Tai introduced himself.

"Hi there, Miss Junko I presume? I was told this was your office. I'm Tai Kamiya, former Tension wrestler, current Friction manager..I'm sorry, I have absolutely no plans to give you grandchildren, but I was wondering if I could make a request of you..."

With that, Tai quickly explained himself, telling Junko about Ace, Iron Maiden, and his recent conversation with Taylor.

"So she suggested I come to you. I was hoping, Miss Higurashi-san, that I could convince you and Taylor to accept a meeting with my client, give her a chance to from you about what could help her the next time she faces Iron Maiden in the ring. If the girls hit if off, maybe they could even spar together. Anything Ace could learn from the two of you would certainly be beneficial to her in the future. Plus, who knows, maybe one day Taylor and Ace could even have a friendly match against each other."

He said upon finishing his request, awaiting her reply.

Last edited by 143 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hey, I just met you...(For Tat and Blue) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey, I just met you...(For Tat and Blue)

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:49 am

Junko raised an eyebrow at Tai's words. What an interesting thing to come knocking at her door. She tilted her head. "Hardly an office, Kamiya-san." She said and opened the door, ushering him inside. "I may be old and I might have been in the business for a long time. But around here that doesn't buy me any kind of seniority. It's just an empty dressing room. The place has got enough of them."

"And... I'm glad you're not going to be giving me any grandchildren. I have two sons and that would be quite awkward, fufu." She teased. She sat down on her couch and looked at Tai after he was done explaining. "San or Miss, dear. You don't need to add both. I do like miss though, fufu." She teased. She then pressed a finger against her lips. "Well, your girl Ace is free to speak, spar or workout with Taylor anytime she likes. It's not such a courageous endeavor. Taylor-san's a sweetheart.'

Junko then crossed her legs. "But a match?" She said. "I'm afraid that friendly is something we're not willing to entertain. Not that there wouldn't be sportsmanship. But Taylor is a serious fighter. She has serious matches. And, like you've said, She's beaten Iron Maiden. Silver Ace has not. For me to entertain a match, there's have to be something in it for Taylor. Sure, if Taylor happened to lose, it would be a big boost for Ace's career but if Taylor wins, what is she getting out of the match? Ace, no matter how hyped, is just a rookie. Taylor's going to be the champ. I have to look forward, not backwards."

Junko tilted her head and smiled. "So... sell me on your girl, Kamiya-san." Junko smirked. "Fufufu."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:44 am

Tai nodded, offering a small smile.

"Friendly was the wrong word to use in my statement. An attempt at politeness. I'll be serious from here on out."

He chuckled, before straightening himself.

"Look, Ace may be new to AFW, but simply writing her off as just "a rookie" is both rather unfair and short sighted. She's spent years working in other smaller promotions around the world, building her skills, before even learning about this place. Iron Maiden was just the latest in a line of hard fights. She is hardly some wannabe that deserves to be brushed away."

"Now look, I know Taylor is one of AFW's golden children, and that she's destined to become champion and probably join Akashi in being the first people in AFW's eventual Hall of Fame. I get that. I get that she likes to punch above her weight against bigger girls, though I've heard that you actually had a lot to do with her victory over Maiden. I also know that some of her tougher matches have been against girls equal to her own size, like my Chigusa."

Tai stopped, shaking his head, feeling he was getting too far away from his point.

"Look, Miss Junko, I won't try to bullshit you by overselling my client as some great super woman who can trash anybody. She wasn't "screwed over" by Maiden's manager or anything like that. She lost, we both admit it. What I will say is that Iron Maiden had to work hard to put Ace down, and that Ace brought the fight to her at every single opportunity. Which is exactly what she would do if you put her in the ring with Taylor.

"That's it really. Maybe we win and get that big career boost. Maybe we lose and you go on to make Taylor the face of AFW. I don't know. What I do know is that win or lose, your going to have to help Taylor to the back. That is Taylor has to gain out of it. No monster women with freak managers, no idols, dark angels, cosplay weirdos, rib breaking sadists, or sexy sumo's. Just a serious match, with a serious fighter."

Tai finished, offering a small smirk. Granted, he had originally planned on simply making a polite request for advice, the offer of a match was something he threw in offhand. Junko's paticular attitude towards it, and dismissive treatment of Ace, plus Tai's defensiveness over his client, had caused him to get sarcastic, leading to him now making a serious challenge instead.

Last edited by 143 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:36 am

Junko turned her head as Tai began to speak. "Kamiya-san, the only thing I did was make sure the field stayed as level as possible between Taylor and a six foot giant. That nosy little manager is in over her head around here and, frankly, without her holding the leash, Iron Maiden's fangs don't seem quite as sharp."

She then paused and listened to what Tai said. Really, he was doing his best. He had heard the pitch a thousand times. She'd MADE it a thousand times. Making sure that your client was the best there was was a good a manager's job.

Once Junko was finished, she stood up and silently walked away from Tai. She walked over to a closet and opened it. She took out a long, pink kimono and slid it on. She then tied it as hastily as she could, showing off years of practice. She then slid back towards Tai and pulled her fan off of the table where it rested.

She then stepped in front of Tai and lifted her hands up. She adjusted his collar and licked her thumb before wiping a perceived smudge off his chee. She then winked at him as she deftly opened her fan and covered her face.

"Do you know what you're going to get when Silver Ace faces off against Taylor Parker?" She then outstretched her arms. "You're going to get an explosion of kinetic energy the likes of which the AFW has never SEEN! The fans will be up, up up! A tennis match? Basketball? Ping pong!? It will have NOTHING on the back and forth that you'll see when these two girls clash! If you think that Ace doesn't have the chops, well, She's got enough energy to power the whole damn AFWDome! THAT'S what you're going to get when YOU sign MY girl Ace up for a match with Taylor Parker! And you walk away from this opportunity, you can go back to fighting giants. You can go back to watching your irresistible force running into those big, boring immovable objects over and over or you can sign up now and make a match that's TWICE as irresistible!"

Junko flipped up her fan to cover her mouth again. "Fufufufu~" She chuckled to herself. "That, Kamiya-san, is how you sell a client. If you were managing Taylor, I'd bet you would be begging me for a match with Ace. But you're young. Consider this a little lesson." She said and smiled at him.

She then turn and walked back to her couch and sat down. "Well..." She said. "I might be willing to get our girls together but, if they have a match, you're going to have to sit this one out. If you want to see what your girl's made of, then you'll have to pay for a ticket like everyone else. And that's if Taylor wants to do it. She'll get a say in this one too." She said grinning. "So, Kamiya-san." She said. "What do you think of my terms?" She said slyly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:51 pm

For the third time Tai found himself confused and blushing, only this time it faded into being entranced. Junko clearly knew her stuff! Her makeshift promo soon had him feeling excited about the possibility of a match up between the two clients, clapping politely afterwords. Then of course, came the catch. He wasn't sure if he liked the idea of having to sit on the sidelines. For his bragging, Ace was still new, and the girl hired him because she wasn't sure about being alone out there this early on. Still, it had to happen sooner or later, Ace would have to sink or swim on her own.

"First off Miss Junko, allow me to thank you for that demonstration. Clearly I could learn a lot from a woman like you, and I'd personally love the chance to tutor under your wing."

He said, which, while seeming like flattery, he meant earnestly.

"I admit, it's a tough choice...I know first hand what Taylor can do to an opponent....but I think Ace will do fine without me at ringside. She isn't dependent on me like you see some wrestlers be with their managers. So I accept your terms. Should Taylor agree to the match, Ace will fight her and I will watch from the stands or the back, I will not be at ringside."

With that bit of business seemingly concluded, it would seem right for Tai to leave....though he rarely got to deal with a woman as incredible as Junko had proved herself to be, so when he felt an urge of his "classic" self returning, he chose to go with it.

"I have to say Miss Junko, you are one incredible woman. I can already see why Taylor would trust you. If I may, I would love to learn some more from you...perhaps over dinner one night...and who knows...perhaps you could teach me few things in the bedroom as well..."

It was cheesy yes, but frankly Tai had no idea if he'd ever see this woman again, he couldn't be blamed for taking a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Junko smiled at Tai's words. She puffed out her chest and batter eyelashes coyly at the man. "Fufu, I'm certainly incredible. Thank you." She nodded her head when Tai accepted her terms and raised a brow as Tai openly, almost flagrantly, made a pass.

Junko then grinned devilishly and stepped forward. "I'm sure, I could." She said, wrapping his nose with her fan before opening it and covering her face, chuckling. With her free hand, she reached out and cupped his member.She slid the tips of her fingers over the length as if he was teasing him as well as feeling the quality of a piece of fruit. She continued to look at him past the fan with a twinkling in her eye.

"I'm sorry, Kamiya-san. I'm sure I could teach you plenty, but I'm afraid I'm not interested in teaching young boys the ways of the world. Perhaps if you were older, I might consider your offer. For now, I only have eyes for young girls and ... seasoned gentlemen."

Junko released her gentle grip on his cock and lowered her fan. She had an apologetic pout for a moment before her coy smile returned. "But... I still might let you take me out to dinner, fufu~ Goodnight, Kamiya-san." She said with a polite bow of her head.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:42 pm

Today was a very surprising day for Tai.

Wardrobe choices, grandchildren, intense promos and matches were all surprising enough, but the fact that one of Tai's flagrant passes actually worked was perhaps the most surprising of all....until it didn't.

Blushing yet again, his cheeks probably a permanent shade of red, Tai stammered and faked a cough to try and regain his composure after Junko's rather....pleasant way of shooting him down.

Bowing back, Tai pulled a small card out of his inner suit pocket, handing it to Junko.

"R..Rightright...Uh...here is my card....when Taylor and you have made a decision, you can contact me with the number on the card...umm....Goodnight Miss Junko."

He said, nervously offering another bow before heading out of her room, the veteran woman clearly in a league beyond Tai, despite his own considerable sexual experience and expertise.

Once outside and the door was closed, he would take a deep breath and make his way out. He had to inform Ace after all, of the possibility of a match with a badass like Taylor.

After he called her....he'd check into some dating websites. It had been far too long and he needed a girlfriend. At the very least, it would prevent more embarrassments like this from occurring.

Last edited by 143 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2