Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Upward

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Upward - Page 3 Empty Re: Upward

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:38 am

Junko cursed inwardly as her attempt to catch Brittany's foot failed and she was instead met with nothing but a foot to the face. She would have answered Brittany's question but all she could do now was resign herself to crawl across the ground in a humiliating manner while Brittany continued to yank her hair. "I already know where they are." She huffed indignantly. "If you needed help powdering your butt and changing your diaper, you could have just asked nicely, fufu~"" She growled out defiantly as she scrambled along. She couldn't help but be a glutton for punishment but she wasn't going to curl up for the sleazy brat.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:46 am

Brittany continued to drag Junko through the halls until they finally reached the bathrooms. "Oh, i don't doubt you know where the bathrooms are. I just wanted to make sure you arrived safely. I wouldn't want something to happen to a poor old woman." Brittany would say before pulling Junko into the bathroom. "Here why don't i help you to your stall." Brittany would say before tossing Junko into a stall.

"Do you need some more help?" Brittany would ask before just stepping in after Junko and trying to press the old woman's head into the toilet bowl. "Make sure you don't make a mess. I wouldn't want you to be embarrassed." Brittany would say before taking a step back from Junko and raising her foot before attempting to stomp on the back of Junko's head to slam it into the toilet bowl. "Hopefully this will teach you how to respect your betters."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:53 am

Junko couldn't help but be tossed into the stall by Brittany. She was more worried about breaking her knees on the hard ground and threw up an arm when she lurched forward like she was about to make an offering after a night of too much reverie. Fortunately she had an arm to brace herself. Unfortunately Brittany was still behind her and still a bitch.

Junko gurgled as the foot was slammed into the back of her. her head slammed into the toilet bowl and her face dropped into the cold water. She shivered and thrashed as best as she could but it was too much. He throat was on the bowl and Brittany's foot was placed well enough to keep her struggles to a minimum as she tried to just keep from passing out.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:56 am

Brittany would have a smile on her face as she kept Junko's head in the bowl but after a few seconds Brittany would reach forward and place her hand on the flush "Now be make sure to wash up." Brittany would say before flushing the toilet. Brittany would then take a few steps back from Junko and spit on the old woman. "now if you every need help finding the bathroom again you know who to look for." Brittany would say before running forward and aiming a kick between the downed Junko's legs "There is something to remember me by bitch." Brittany would say before closing the stall door on Junko and leaving the woman there by herself.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:10 am

"It's really picking up now, it's pretty cool. And I own it now. Before AFW had, like, an interest in it, but I'm not selling on AFW's website and stuff anymore. It's its own thing. It's my thing, I do the designs and stuff, but I have a guy who handles like, the financials and the web stuff and all that. I have a plan, too, that's more than just t-shirts and beanies and sports bras and bracelets and stuff."

Taylor had become considerably more relaxed once the conversation left Friction and the two just had to wait for Junko to return. She had both feet propped up on Mercy's desk with her ankles crossed, one hand behind her head and the other gesturing demonstrably while she spoke. Sometimes she used her hands like an Italian when she got to talking about something she was particularly interested in.

"Anyway, it's called RSG. RSG Apparel, right now. Short for Ready, Set, Go, which is technically short for Ready, Ready, Set, Set, Go, Go, Go," she explained. "But I have an idea to expand it out of clothes, and start a kids program, like an after school thing, just to get kids to move and, like, have fun and get exercise somewhere where no one's gonna fuck with 'em. Ya know? I dunno, I think kids just have too much Pokemon and too much homework and not enough actually doing stuff, and to give them a safe place to go where they can get pushed and really learn to feel good about what they can do... That's really cool to me, and like, I've got money now, I know I can hook it up. It's just a matter of making sure everything's in place, and that it can keep going once it starts."

She paused for a moment when she'd realized how much she'd told Mercy, and felt a little embarrassed. "Just... don't tell anyone, okay? Still just an idea."

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:22 am

Mercy nodded along with Taylor as she spoke. She had been glad the subject had gotten off of Friction too. It always put the edge on everyone. She didn't like it. She was just thankful the pay was good. She liked that Taylor was expanding beyond AFW too. Aside from the fact that everyone who was smart had a career path beyond it, she was starting to talk about things that really made Mercy's juices pump.

"Well, you know I still do the law thing, right?" She said. "If you need any help I can get you some paperwork. I can help you make a legit company. File for an LLC. You know how much of a nightmare Japanese copyright law is?" Mercy loved that it was. She even blushed at the thought. It was so confusing it almost made her horny. "And web based businesses can be extra tricky. You don't want to be left hanging in the breeze with that stuff. ohmigawd, please let me help you!" She gushed but quickly composed herself and cleared her throat, trying to sound serious. "I mean... I'd cut you a friendly discount because we're pals, but I seriously need to keep up with my legal studies and if you hire me, you'll be hiring the best!" She puffed out her chest proudly.

"Ok, Taylor-chan...." The panting voice suddenly resounded from the office as Junko stood in the doorway. Her dress was askew, her glasses looked bent and her hair seemed damp. She looked utterly uncomposed and stared with a fixed glower at some point that was past Mercy. "Go head and kill that bitch." She said and snorted like a bull about to charge. "Where's the damn papers? I just want a front row seat at the scene of the crime when you murder her face."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:45 am

Taylor raised her eyebrows agreeably. "Oh, yeah, totally. I guess I just didn't think of it before. Here..." She pulled a business card out of her back pocket that had the RSG logo on the front with her name and contact info, and on the back she wrote the name and number of her business guy. She liked talking about this stuff, because she felt at ease. She was still excited, giddy, even, but she was calm and she thought she sounded much more articulate.

She handed the card to Mercy. "I'll talk to my guy, but just give him a call and you can talk to him about all that stuff. But yeah, totally, you're hired, that'll be great."

She craned her neck without getting up and raised an eyebrow at Junko. "What the hell happened to..." She grinned, but she rebooted when she saw Junko's face. She sprung out of her chair, knocking it over as she bounded over it, and grabbed Junko by the shoulders.

"What... wh-" Her brain was not quite keeping up with her body. "Who? Kelly? Ohmigod, are you okay? Where?" Taylor gave her a little shake. Just tell me what happened already! Scratch that, just a name and a direction would've been enough.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:47 am

Junko lifted her hand up and clutched Taylor's wrist with a firm grip.she continued to stare off into the distance for a while before turning and looking at Taylor. "The good news is I didn't pee myself." She said as her shoulders slouched and her body relaxed. Her lips cracked a smile and she pulled Taylor into a loose hug.

"She gave me a swirly, Taylor-chan!" Junko whined before pulling her daughter in law to arms length.

"Pffffft!" Mercy almost spit the sip she was about to take and tried to stifle a laugh. "That does sound like Kelly, what the hell?"

Junko furrowed her brow. "It wasn't Kelly. It was that little brat Brittany Luvve!" She declared. Junko then shook her head. "Honestly, is that how kids are these days? I really do feel old." She added distastefully. "I'm fine. Just a little crick in my neck from where she stepped on it while she was mashing my face in a toilet." Junko then grinned. "Maybe you can cheer me on from the sideline while I beat her little butt!" Junko lifted her head up to look past Taylor.

"Fufufu, sign me up, Pink-chaaaan~"

"P-pink-chan!?" Metcy's cheeks flushed. "No way! You'll end up like that old guy from Rocky! Taylor! I don't wanna be Paulie!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Taylor shot Mercy an icy glance. Maybe Junko was being all jovial about it, but that didn't mean Mercy could laugh about it, and she could tell the girl wanted to. "Don't," she growled. "Push it."

She gave her mother-in-law a squeeze and quickly pushed past her. She looked incredulously back at both of them. "You're fucking joking right now? Holy shit, fuck the match, I'm gonna go stomp that bitch to death right now."

She was breathing heavily and her heart was pounding as she reached for the door and fumbled with the knob for a moment to see if she could lock it from the inside. Her hands were unsteady enough and she was so full of adrenaline that she could hardly concentrate on the lock. "Wait here," she said forcefully, and then stepped through the door and yanked it shut.

"HEEEEEEEEY!" Her screaming could be heard loud and clear in the office, getting slowly quieter as she moved down the hall. "YOU AND ME GOT A PROBLEM NOW, MOTHERFUCKER!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3