by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 6 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Akashi listened thoughtfully as Mina listed off her matches. Akashi was amused by the way Mina talked. She seemed to say things exactly how they formed in her mind and she appreciated the fact that Mina was who she was.

Akashi began to tenderly kiss Mina's neck as she worked her breasts all while listening to Mina. "So..." She said with a grin. "You bagged yourself a cutie?" She asked. She hugged Mina and chuckled. "That's great. I've been eyeing some of the hot bodies myself but I hardly think there'll ever be anything but some great sex from it." She let out a pleasant little moan. "mmmm Already had some of that." She said as she reminisced about her beach match with Hel.

She smiled. "As long as you're happy here you'll do your best. It seems like a lot of girls are out to prove something... I know I am..." She said. "But I'm more here because I enjoy it and wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

Se then grinned slyly. "Sometime I'll have to take on you and your chicky. Maybe I can't beat you both in a tornado tag but I bet I could get one of you to cum at least once in a Hentai match."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 6 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Wed May 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Mina shrugged when Akashi mentioned her contentment here. "I dunno if I'm really out to prove anything. Just havin' fun and bein' awesome, ya know? This' maybe the only real thing I've stuck with for more than a week or so, so yea... this place feels kinda special to me."

Mina seemed to space for a moment at Akashi's last proposition... then shuddered immensely. Mina had wound up having a threesome with Mina and her sister Maya one their second day together. A match would be something else.

"Uh... yea... that'd be um... awesome," she piped, eyes a bit glazed in a dreamy smile. She could imagine watching Akashi womanhandle her lover, legs spread and helpless as she had a perfect view of the bigger woman fondling her slender lover.

Mina's breathing would grow a bit heavier, leaning back into Akashi's warm chest and arching her back slightly, giving her better access to her own breasts. "I bet you could..." she sighed. "You're so damn good at this..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2009 9:20 pm

"I certainly now what it's like being awesome." She said with a laugh. She was proud but in no way had the kind of ego that some of the other women had but she enjoyed making the statement and was sure that Mina would get tat she was partially joking.

Akashi could feel Mina quiver with pleasure against her body and took the opportunity to bring one hand down to Mina's pussy and began to finger it expertly. She wouldn't let this girl leave without orgasming, match over or not.

"oho." She whispered. "You naughty girl, you're already thinking about it." She breathed softly into Mina's neck and placed gentle kisses on it. "Don't worry, I am too. Getting a little wet gain just thinking about it." She cooed the words as she continued to work Mina's sex.

"I've had a lot of practice working over girls and making them cum. I know all the right spots."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed May 13, 2009 9:44 pm

"Uh..." Mina would whimper as Akashi's hand found its way inside her, fingers touching her with just the right mix of gentle and forceful.
"Uh... uh... uh huhhh..." She hadn't had any release from her earlier struggles, so her clitoris hardened quickly against the sumo's fingers.

Her hands would feebly grope at Akashi's breasts, her bare back writhing against her belly as she squirmed gently. Too riled up to sit still, but too pleased to move too much and ruin it.

"Very good..." she whispered, leaning her head back and arching her body closer to Akashi's handiwork, sighing melodiously as Akashi's lips and breathe gave her goosebumps on her neck. "Oh, don't stop... please, just never stop..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2009 10:00 pm

Akashi worked Mina over as she pinched and groped her breast and ran her tongue up and down Mina's neck. She purred at Mina's gentle attempts to grope her breasts. "Oh... I won't stop until you're screaming my name babe." She said with a wide grin as she picked up the pace on Mina's womanhood.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu May 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Mina couldn't contain a rapid, rhythmic series of gasps, eyes fluttering as her body flushed red. Her wetness quickly formed, welcoming the probing fingertips. When Akashi insisted on her screaming, she could barely muster enough air to whisper a reply. "Good..." she managed. "Ohhhh gaaaawd!" she wailed, eyes shooting wide as Akashi's elegant finger work sped up. She spread her legs wide, trusting her opponent/lover with full access to her dripping wet folds. She didn't have much longer, after all this winding up, and she wanted to let the expert work her art on her as best as she could.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 17, 2009 10:20 am

Akashi grinned widely as she kept working over Mina. Hearing the smaller girl on the verge of bursting made her tingle herself. Even though she had just cum a few minutes ago she was already slightly tingly again. "Come on now." She said with a smirk. "You don't have to hold it for me, you already won the... match." She said as she kissed Mina's neck feverishly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 17, 2009 6:34 pm

"Ah! Ahh! AHHHHHH!" Mina wailed and shivered under the passionate lips and fingers of her lover. "OoOOOOOOHHHHHH my GOD!" she shuddered, throwing back her head against Akashi's warm, welcoming chest and crying out as she finally released. Her breath came out in husky gasps, her voice rough with fiery passion as she gushed between Akashi's fingers like a strainer over her overwhelmed pussy. She writhed and humped slowly against Akashi's fingers, literally riding out the exstacy before she finally collapsed back, her body covered in sweat or cum (and naturally some on Akashi herself).

"That..." she breathed, weakly leaning further into Akashi's bosom and pawing at her gently. She couldn't find the energy to finish the sentence just yet, still regaining her breath for several long seconds. "That was incredible... amazing... don't think... I've cum so fast..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Akashi rode herself with Mina, enjoying the wails of pleasure that Mina uttered. Her finger rhythmically pumped in time with Mina's humping motion so that the gymnast would get the most out of her orgasm. She let out soft moans of knowing pleasure herself and when all was said and done she spun Mina around with one hand and grinned as she sensually licked all of Mina's juices off of each finger. She then wrapped her arms around Mina and hugged her tightly.

"I'm glad you liked it sweety." Akashi said softly cooing the words into Mina's ear before pulling back and looking into her eyes. "I aim to please." She said with a light laugh following.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon May 18, 2009 5:11 am

"Oh wow..." Mina shivered slightly before wrapping her arms around her gracious lover. She squeeze her back with what strength was left in her body. "You were fuckin'... holdin' back on me before..." she accused wearily. Her bare chest heaved with her heavy breaths against Akashi's. "You'da taken that to me back then and I'd... well I'd be like this." Her heart pounded as she swallowed. "Good god, I'd just plain die if it was ever you and Vicey working on me..." she sighed, gently intertwining her legs and leaning into her warm body, a portrait of comfort.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next