by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lucky You

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lucky You - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucky You

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:56 pm

Lucky groaned at Bunny's words. She flashed a faint smile but that was all she gave. Why would Alessa say things like that about herself? It wasn't very nice and it sort of took the wind out of Lucky's sails. She sighed again but when Buunny spoke, she furrowed her brow.

"That... it's bullcrap!" Lucky said and waved her arm in front of her. "There were plenty of ways to get hold of me if you wanted to! And...." Lucky lowered her head. "You winning wasn't the only reason that match hurt me. Sure, my pride hurt but that can heal." Lucky rubbed her temples and felt tears at the corner of her eyes. "It feels like the day before the match all over again." Lucky said. She huffed and scrubbed the tears out of her eyes before they fell.

"I'm sorry." She said and lowered her head. "I just don't know what to do right now. My emotions are too mixed up." She said and looked away from Bunny. "Maybe it was a bad idea that I came here. That I came back to wrestling at all."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:12 am

Alessandra let out a groan at Lucky's words, shaking her head as the bluenette started to tear up. She scooted over towards the side of her bed, leaving a big empty space on one side of it. She gestured towards it, motioning for Lucky to come sit down beside her.

"Dammit, Lucky. I'm not in any kind of mood or right emotional state to argue over this. Just...just come over here and sit down, alright?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:23 am

"F-Fine." Lucky said and lowered her head. She said down on the bed next to Bunny and stared out the window. Her back was facing her former lover and she fidgeted nervously with her hands. She looked down at them and bit her lip. Her cheeks blushed as she could feel part of her body pressed against part of Bunny's.

"Um... Well.." She said. "How are you feeling?' She said softly, not turning her head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:35 am

The model gave a shrug, turning her head to look at Lucky. "I'm feeling exactly how you'd think I am. My shoulder hurts like hell and the entire world got to see me get my ass kicked by a total shrimp." She sighed and scooted over towards Lucky, moving closer to her. "So yeah, I feel totally fucking awesome. What about you, aside from the obvious?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:45 am

"The obvious is pretty much how I'm feeling, Aless-chan." Lucky said and frowned. She still didn't turn her head but she pulled one hand away and set it on the bed, Lucky tilted her head just enoug so that she could see if Alessa made any movements. Lucky didn't know what she was doing. The woman broke her heart and here she was playing little games with her. She couldn't deny that her heart was pounding. But why?

"I'll start to look for a match soon. There are a few Wrestle Angels girls here. Maybe I can fight one of them. Maybe I'll see Macky." She said and shrugged. But she had all but said that this was the first place she had come.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:23 am

Alessandra groaned again, her own face dipping into a frown. "Macky? Really?" She shuddered at the name, shaking her head towards Lucky. She had never been fond of the redhead, thinking her to be an obnoxious oaf, and hearing that Lucky was considering going to go see her really bugged her for some reason. "I seriously hope you're not considering teaming back up with her again. Macky is one of the absolute most annoying women that I've ever met."

The model didn't even realize that she had slid her hand forward, resting it atop of Lucky's own. "You can do way better than her, you know."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:34 am

Lucky snapped her head to the said, the opposite way and lifted up her head. "Macky-san's my friend! Maybe she can be obnoxious but she's not like that all the time! Besides." Lucky said tilting her head back and blushing as she felt the contact. "It's not like I want to team with her or anything. I can see other people and that doesn't just mean I am trying to team with them, you know." She said defensively.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:54 am

Alessandra threw her hands up, hanging her head down, looking towards the bed. "I'm sorry! I just assumed that's why you wanted to find her. There's no reason to get defensive about it!"

She slowly lowered her hands back down, taking care to gently lie her hand on top of Lucky's again. It was a nice feeling, it was something she needed while she was the emotional wreck she was at the moment. "Look, I'm sorry. I'm just...I'm completely messed up right now. Let's not sit here and fight, okay?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:27 am

Lucky lowered her head when Bunny apologized. She turned her head and looked at the hand when Alessa placed it on hers again. She blushed. "Fine." She said in a soft tone. She then pushed her fingers up so her hand rested on the tips, leaving Alessa's curled over it. "So then..." She said. "Does that mean I should go?" She asked. Her heart beat in her chest. She wasn't sure what she could do. She didn't know how to fill the silence other than with yelling or apologizing. She was too proud to just beg for Bunny to suddenly take her back after all these years. But, feeling Alessa's hand on her own felt... right... What was she supposed to do?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:51 am

Bunny shook her head at Lucky's question, suddenly grabbing her hand tight, almost as if by reflex.

"You don't have to go!" she quickly blurted out, then caught herself, forcing herself to calm down before she continued. "I mean, you can stay, if you want to stay. No one else is going to come visit me, so it's nice to have someone in here with me, you know?" She wasn't sure what else to say either. She just knew that right now, she didn't want to be alone. She just didn't know the right way to say it.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next