by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lucky You

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lucky You Empty Lucky You

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:28 am

She had picked the perfect time to finally join the ranks of the AFW. She'd signed her contract only a few days ago and before she could even get into training, she was already bombarded with some terrible news. Her one time best friend and lover had been hospitalized in her most recent match. Lucky hadn't watched the match. She couldn't she didn't want to even SEE Alessandra anymore. She just couldn't forgive the girl for doing what she did. For breaking her heart. She had only now just gotten the courage to join the league she was in. She felt like she needed to put some demons to rest.

But as she stepped through the elevator and into the hallway of the floor Bunny was on, She couldn't not just see her. She didn't know what she was going to say. She didn't know how she felt, really. She squeezed the bouquet of flowers tightly in her hands and looked down at them. She turned her head and blushed but when she got to the door, she took a deep breath, pushed it open and entered.

She didn't know what to expect as she softened her features and softly entered the room until she was standing in plain view in front of the woman who had changed her life forever.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Lucky You Empty Re: Lucky You

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:57 am

Bunny sat in her bed in the hospital, staring blankly out the window, watching the white clouds float by on the wind. No, not Bunny. Bunny had been broken. Her body, her spirit, her will. Everything about her had been crushed in one short, humiliating match. Bunny was gone, broken, and the woman named Alessandra had been left behind in her place, a shattered shell of the cocky bitch that she had been before.

Never in her entire wrestling career had Alessandra been handed such a devastating loss. Sure, she had lost matches before, but never like that. Never so easily. Never in such a way that had put her in the hospital. Her arm was hurting. Her shoulder still felt like it was on fucking fire. Everything was just awful and she honestly felt like her life had been completely ruined and her career was over and dammit she didn't know what to do. The doctor had told her she would be out of action for a while. Weeks and weeks, if not months, and that she was lucky that she wasn't in even worse condition than she was now.

She felt powerless. Completely and utterly powerless and helpless.

At least, until the blue-haired girl stepping into the room, stepping right in between of Alessandra and the window, blocking her view. Slowly the model raised up her gaze, raising her eyes up towards Lucky, wondering just who on earth would come visit her like this. When she met Lucky's gaze, all of her feelings melted away. Everything left her. Her mind went completely blank, the woman left in a state of complete shock and surprise as she just stared at the girl that she hadn't seen in years.

After what must have been minutes (or at least it felt that way when she finally snapped out of her shock), all Alessandra could do was stammer out one word. "L-l-lucky?!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:01 am

Lucky didn't say a word when Bunny finally saw her. She wasn't going to break the silence and just kept her head down and stared at Bunny's chin until the girl finally spoke. Then Lucky turned her head and blushed. "It's me, Usa-ch-" Lucky stopped. "Aless-ch-san." She had to keep herself from calling Bunny by her old pet name. And then again, she found herself not being formal enough. Lucky's cheeks puffed out but she couldn't hide her blush.

"My timing doesn't seem to be that great." She said smiling half heartedly. "I just thought that if you were in the hospital, I had to see you." I am just not sure if I was going to come up here and slap you ... or kiss you..." Lucky turned away. "I don't wish you ill." She said. "And, I hope you're recovered soon. So..." Lucky said. "I can avenge all the pain you caused me, Aless-san."

Lucky stepped forward and let her fingers drift over Bunny's leg. She smiled more genuinely at the woman. "I thought about you... a lot..." She said. "But I can't say the thoughts were always so nice." Lucky then set the flowers she had on the window. "These are for you." She said. "I still remembered that you liked them." Lucky turned to look out the window, keeping her back to Bunny. "Other than the match...." She said in a soft tone. "How have you been, Aless-san?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:18 am

Alessandra just stared at Lucky as the girl began to ramble on. Most of what she was saying wasn't even registering with the model. She had been completely broken, she was in incredible pain, and Lucky showing up out of the blue like this hadn't much to help, instead just sending her spiraling deeper into confusion. Why was she here? What the hell was she talking about? And why now, of all times, when she was at her absolute lowest point ever?

She stared at Lucky, even as the girl moved forward and brushed her fingers against her leg, the long, bare limb sticking out from beneath her hospital gown. Her gaze never left the blue-haired girl, even as she turned away, setting the flowers by the window. Her thoughts were a complete blur, a complete mess.

She stared at Lucky, staying silent even after the girl had finished speaking. It took her a moment, but finally her words seemed to registered with the woman, her head jerking slightly as she snapped out of her daze, just a tiny bit. "I...I've been fine," she answered softly. Her voice then took on a blunt tone, as she came straight out and asked Lucky what she wanted to know.

"Why the hell are you here?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:28 am

Lucky's fist clenched as Bunny spoke bitterly. Her head snapped around. "I came to see you, ok!" Lucky said as she stepped back and pressed her back against the wall like she was trying to escape. Her fists clenched and she inhaled and stepped forward. "I was worried!" She shouted.

Lucky turned her head. "I .. I just finally worked up the courage to join the AFW. After all these years. Honestly, I wasn't even expecting to run into you. I just wanted to wrestle again. Of course I knew it might happen but I just wanted to wrestle. I did it before your match and then... and then you went and got hurt and..." Lucky stopped and panted for a moment, catching her breath. "Here I am." She said finally. "I don't know why. History. We have that and... I just thought it was the right thing to do." Her final words were soft, nearly a whisper once she managed to calm herself down.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:26 am

Alessandra was truly at a loss for words. She went silent again after Lucky's voice trailed off, and turned her gaze away from the woman. This was all too much for her. She didn't know what to say or do or think of anything. So, she blurted out the only thing she could think of saying.

"Your timing is really kind of shitty, you know..."

And then she sighed, finding herself regretting the words as soon as they had left her lips. She didn't even know why, she just knew it was the wrong thing to say.

"You were worried, right?" she asked, her own voice then dropping softer. "You were worried about me and decided to come visit." She glanced back towards Lucky, and forced a smile onto her face. "I should have known you'd still have feelings for me after all this time..." she said, trying to put a teasing tone to her voice, but her words coming out more strained and weak sounding than anything. "You still care, and that's why you're here..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:34 am

"Yeah, well!" Lucky blurted and puffed out her cheeks. She didn't continue though. She lowered her head when Bunny spoke. "I... still have feelings." She said and turned her head. "I just don't know if they are good ones. You hurt me more than you could know. Maybe it's because I cared. Maybe it's because I wanted to see you wrecked up. Maybe it's so I could figure out what I could do to make the next time worse when I do it myself." Despite her harsh words, Lucky's face remained stoic, bordering on soft.

She stepped forward and brushed a lock of hair out of Bunny's face. "I don't want you injured." She said. "And..." Lucky added and turned her head away. "I haven't been with another woman since..." It was true. Lucky couldn't bring herself to get involved with girls after that. She'd dated a few guys her and there but nothing ever turned into anything resembling a committed relationship.

"I missed you or... I missed what we had. I don't know... Aless... chan..." Lucky said as she sighed She knelt down next to Bunny so they were at Eye level. "I just knew that I wasn't going to be able to focus in the ring if I didn't come. After that? I don't know." Lucky tilted her head and looked at Bunny. "Do you?" She asked, hoping maybe Bunny had some answers.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:44 am

Hurt her? Alessandra was a bit confused, and sort of irritated. Did Lucky expect her to go into their match and lose, to just lie down and let her win? She wasn't going to hold back against anyone she fought, not even she loved and cared for. A match was a match, and she couldn't just ease up because of who she was fighting.

She huffed, shaking her head towards Lucky as the girl moved down, looking at her eye-to-eye. She fell silent, unsure for the moment of what to say to Lucky. But then her floodgates burst open, her emotions forcing their way out, the injured woman starting to screech and shriek at Lucky. "You idiot!" she exploded, her cheeks flushed red in a mix of anger and embarrassment. "Of course I missed you! How could I not?! But right now, I just wish I could get up and beat the crap out of your ass!"

She tried to calm down, her chest heaving beneath the thin material of the cheap hospital gown, but suddenly exploded again at Lucky, letting it all out. "How dare you put off coming to see me! Waiting until my body is broken and I feel like complete shit! It's like you wanted to see me get upset!"

Alessandra jerked her head away, folding her arms over her chest, wincing at the pain running through the injured one as she quickly folded it over the other. She stared towards the wall, an obvious pout on her face, her lips quivering as she began to calm down again, her voice starting to grow softer. "Just...dammit, Lucky. Of course I fucking missed what we had. I'm a complete bitch, but that doesn't mean I don't have emotions or feelings for people..."

Last edited by 549 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:17 am

Lucky puffed out her cheeks when Bunny was finished. "T-That's not fair!" She said. "Putting off..." Lucky said and turned her head. "If it wasn't for this then..." Lucky said. "I don't know that we would have seen each other." Lucky sighed and lowered her head.

"Well, you didn't miss it enough to try and fix it..." Lucky muttered and pressed her palms into her face. "I ... I don't want to fight with you, Usa-chan!" She groaned. Lucky sighed. "I..." Lucky turned her head. "I don't know... What I'm doing. Joining this league, coming to see you... It feels like I'm reliving the worst moment's in my life and I joined to start it over again. If it's like that then I wasted a lot of my life." Lucky frowned.

"You're not a bitch, Aless-san." Lucky said as her eyes softened. She then blushed and turned her head a bit, looking away from Bunny. "Who.. do you have emotions and feelings for these days?" She asked shyly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:01 am

"Pssh," responded Alessandra, rolling her eyes at Lucky. "I'm a total bitch. I've always been a total bitch. You know that."

She tilted her head back, leaning back against her pillow, looking upwards. "And it was kind of hard to try and fix things. How the hell was I supposed to know where you went after you left the Wrestle Angels? You didn't leave any kind of contact information or anything for me!" She sighed, slowly shaking her head back and forth as she stared towards the ceiling. "And I don't want to fight with you either! But you're the one that came in here at a shitty time and unloaded on me like that. It's like I said, you have the world's shittiest timing."

With a frown she rolled her head around, looking back towards her former lover. "No one, these days," she answered in a low voice, her shoulders lifting then dropping back down in a small shrug. "Honestly, I don't really know many people period in this company. I mean, I've fought tons of them, but haven't really gotten to know anyone..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next