Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sora Takenada vs Succubus

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Sora Takenada vs Succubus - Page 6 Empty Re: Sora Takenada vs Succubus

Post by BCG Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:24 am

Although her elbow made contact with Succubus' head, the results didn't exactly play in Sora's favor. The pink haired imp's fingers remained hooked inside Sora as she went flopping back. For a split second she was practically pulling Sora by the pussy, which was uncomfortable to say the very least. She was almost thankful when she soon felt Succubus' fangs snag her hair and pull her down by the head as well. Soon Sora was toppling over onto the mat with Succubus, and prevented from getting back up as the pink haired girl entangled her legs with hers. The rookie was left in a completely debilitating position, on her back with Succubus underneath her and her pussy put on full display as Succubus continued fingering it.

Horrified tears welled up in Sora's as she thought of how many people were watching this right now. She had friends who might have been watching this on television for fuck's sake! A further shiver of disgust ran up her spine when Succubus spoke into her ear, and she tried to hold her tears back as she began violently struggling to break away from the other girl. "Damn it!! I'm going to kill you for this you bitch!!" she snarled, thrashing and squirming.

"I-I'm gonna-... f-fuck..!" An agonized whimpered escape her throat over the effect Succubsus' inappropriate touch was having on her. As Succubus continued prodding and massaging at her inner walls, Sora was finding herself overtaken by jolts of untapped sensations. Most of it was discomfort and pain, but there was another feeling. One her mind interpreted as pleasure the longer it had to grow use to the sensation. Her folds were becoming more and more wet, gradually drenching Succubus' fingers.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:38 am

Succubus tried to maintain her hold as best as she could underneath the thrashing green haired girl. She tried to cross her free hand over Sor's chest and start to yank up on the girl's top to expose her breasts as well as her pussy. She wanted the girl nude, completely naked so anything she desired was just a touch away. She laughed cruelly into Sora's ear and when she saw a tears spill down the girl's cheek, she tilted her head and pressed her tongue against Sora's face to catch them in her mouth and licked all the way up the side of the girl's face until her tongue probed and tickled Sora's ear.

"Yes... fuck..." Succubus cooed into Sora's ear between licks. "Your pussy is getting tighter, and wetter." She added while she continued to try and get her finger into a better position to actually properly finger Sora, rather than just have her hooked digit inside the girl. "The more you resist, the worse you're going to make it for yourself. This could be an ENJOYABLE experience if you weren't such an uptight little bitch about it. Every virgin is just a slut waiting for the right moment. Let it out. Let it ALL out so we can share this moment together."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Sora groaned in protest and disgust as she felt Succubus' tongue lashing against her face. She was being touched and violated in so many ways by the the little devil, that she could barely keep track of what to try to prevent. And so by the time she noticed Succubus was trying to pull her top off, one of her small breasts had already popped out into the open. Sora shrieked and began trying to force her top back down with one hand, while trying to pull Succubus' hand out from between her legs with the other. When the impish girl whispered her profane nonsense into her ear, all Sora could do was cringe.

"Stop it..." she whimpered in a begging tone. She hadn't meant for it sound that way. The last thing she wanted was to further damage her pride by begging to this girl. Succubus would probably only get off to that anyway. "Y-You can't do this! This isn't a fucking 'hentai match'!" she tried reasoning. "You'll get disqualified! You'll... you'll get fired!"

The sad thing was, Sora didn't even believe her own words. She didn't know for sure what the rules and regulations were regarding this kind of thing in normal matches, but she did know what kind of ridiculous cesspool AFW was. Normal match... hentai match... what was the goddamn difference in a place like this? Sora was merely grasping at straws.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Succubus resisted Sora's attempts to try and pull her top back down by tugging in the opposite direction. With the hand down below, all she had to do was hook her finger. She didn't like the fact that Sora was still struggling even though she DID like it. She liked the struggle, she just wish it was different.

"Disqualified?" Succubus questioned. "Maybe." She shrugged as much as she could. "Fired?" Succubus licked Sora's cheek again, like a friendly puppy. "Ehehehe, you really are a virgin in every sense of the word. Little white dressed, wide eyed, delicious thing who stumbled into a den of hyenas and thinks that they won't devour her." Succubus then bit down on Sora's earlobe and tugged at it with her teeth and growled playfully, letting it go and giggling again.

"I almost forgot." She said. "I wanted to give you something to remember me by. You know, aside from me taking your virginity." Succubus then latched onto Sora's neck and began to suck hard, trying to give the girl a nice hickie while she struggled with Sora's arms.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 pm

"Shut up!" cried Sora, unable to conjure up much anger or aggression in her voice. She was just too mortified over what was happening to her. She was outraged, sure, but ultimately she just wanted this to stop. Never before had she ever felt this vulnerable, and it was bringing out a side to her that she hated to show. A side that just wanted to be back home, crying in bed, hiding away from the cruel and perverse world rather than being brave enough to stand up to it.

"You don't know.. you don't know anything about me!" she whimpered, tightly shutting her eyes to keep more tears from flowing.

Suddenly, Succubus claimed to have something for her to remember her by. Sora could only shutter to think what it might be, but she didn't have to wait long to find out. She gasped in surprise as she felt Succubus begin sucking painfully at her neck, and on instinct her hand shot away from her top to try reaching over her shoulder and literally shoving Succubs' face away. "Stop it!!" she pleaded, no doubt on deaf ears.

With her hand repositioned, Succubus would have no trouble lifting her top to fully expose her breasts. As Sora realized this, she made another impulsive error in judgement by removing the hand she was using to stop Succubus from fingering her, and lifting it to her top to yank it back down.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:25 am

Succubus felt Sora's hands leave her shirt and trya nd push Succubus' head away. She giggled and pulled her mouth away tot ry and lick playfully at Sora's hands while she pulled both hands free and reached for Sora's top to try and give it a hard tug so that she could pull it over the green haired girl's head without pulling it over her arms, looking to trap the girl briefly in her own top as well as exposing her beautiful nude body.

"By the time we're finished, I'll have a pretty good grasp on the important stuff.' The lil devil whispered in a husky, lusty tone as she tried to maneuver her head forward so that she could get into a position to try and pin Sora's arms with her hands as well as try an upside down French kiss.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Sora yelped in disgust when she felt Succubus actually licking her hands, and she quickly pulled them away on impulse. This however just played into the pink haired imp's trap, as Sora's arms ended up tangled in her own top and raised above her head, effectively keeping her from covering her now bared breasts, or even fighting back against Succubus. Sora was utterly helpless. Her body was on full display for the masses to see, and she was entirely at Succubus' mercy. The thought of how many people must have been watching this... how many of her own friends could have been watching at home... It was too much for Sora to bear. She felt queasy and numb. She just wanted it to stop. And at this point, pride was no longer a high priority for the victimized rookie.

"N-No... No! No more." she whimpered, when she noticed Succubus trying to reposition herself and attempt to kiss her. Sora stubbornly turned her face away. "Stop it! I-... I give up!!" she suddenly screamed. Her sudden plead for surrender felt more humiliating than anything Succubus had done to her so far, but she didn't feel like she had a choice. With pleading eyes, the young rookie turned her head and looked at the referee. "I give up! I quit, do you hear me!? Get this psycho off of me!!"

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:16 am

once Sora began to beg for the match to over and to be let go, the ref seemed all to eager too eager to comply with one of her requests. She stepped back, raised her hand and signaled to the timekeeper to ring the bell. As it echoed in the arena, she seemed to all but ignore her second plea. Succubus grinned as she watched Sora begin to beg.

She pushed her hands down on Sora's shoulders to keep her pinned tot he ground. "I guess that since this match is over, that I should stop right?" She said. "I think... I will." She said almost sweetly. "I mean, I'd hate to spoil you in front of all these people. That really would be TOO devilish, even for me."

Succubus then giggled and used her position to push herself up so that she plopped her naked pussy right over Sora's face, smothering her with her wet pussy. "But if you think that I'm just going to let you get away with that tight little hymen in tact, you've definitely got another thing coming!" She chirped as she sucked in a breath and prepared to put Sora unconscious with a face sit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:41 pm

Sora was horrified to see the referee turn her back on her, not even seeming to acknowledge her plea for help. She was just leaving! As if calling the match was her only job! Weren't referees suppose to keep competitors in check, before and after a match too!? Or maybe... maybe that's just not how it was here, in AFW. In this violent, perverse cell spool of a league. Sora's expression crumbled into a blank stare as all hope for her situation seemed to plummet away. Succubus' raunchy music echoed in the back of her mind as she looked out across the crowd, not seeing a single pitying face amongst them. The only people who seemed to care were the perverts who were still taking pictures of her naked body with their phones.

Sora looked up when she heard Succubus' voice, and saw the pink haired menace leering down at her. The rookie scowled and tried sitting up, but Succubus' had her pinned down by the shoulders. Her arms meanwhile were still tangled up in her own top above her head, making it difficult to struggle. All she could really do was listen to Succubus, who seemed to be making a promise to stop now that the match was over. "Oh I'm so fucking grateful!" Sora spat, her voice cross between sarcasm and outrage, and tears streaking her face. "Just get off me then! Leave me the hell alon-MMMPH!?"

She was suddenly cut off when Succubus quickly repositioned herself and sat pussy-first onto her face. Sora's eyes widened and she let out a muffled scream of protest. She was literally being smothered by Succubus' wet nether region, being forced to breath in the other girl's scent every time she tried gasping for breath. She squirmed and she struggled, her naked body flailing helplessly on one side of Succubus, and her arms jerking inside her tangled top on the other. Eventually, Sora did managed to pull her arms free from the top, and immediately tried pushing Succubus off. At this point though, she was already starved for air and losing consciousness, so her strength was minimal. Soon Sora stopped struggling, and her arms slowly dropped to the mat as she finally passed out.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:42 am

Succubus groaned lewdly as she managed to finally stifle the annoying voice of the green haired girl. What a nice way to put someone out too! She rocked a bit as Sora struggled and began to rub her slick juices all over Sora, smearing them onto her face. She was enjoying it quite thoroughly and playing it up tot he crowd with overacted howls. The theatrics was mice but she really was enjoying it and aftet a few moments, well after Sora had passed out, she brought herself to a thorough climax and left Sora in a puddle of stick goop.

But that wasn't enough. Not by a long shot. After receiving her kudos from the audience, Succubus pulled off the top and left Sora completely nude. Then, grabbing her by the hair, she heaved the small girl over her shoulder and carried her off backstage. The night was still young and still magical. And when Sora woke up, she'd be at the mercy of the pink haired devil until she finally succumbed to Succu's whim and professed her lust for her horny tormentor.

Succubus wins via submission

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down