Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Blitz Royale

+7
daemongirl
LunarWolf
Jilly
Old_Man_Tai
Cy_Man
Kitten
Tatyina
11 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Hentai Blitz Royale - Page 14 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Royale

Post by Jilly Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:32 pm

[A5]

Cally's eyes widened as Akashi grabbed her wrists. "Oh cra-AAAAP!" she shouted as the sumo took off. At the last second she felt Akashi spin and crush her against the turnbuckle. She inhaled sharply, her breasts squished against her torso. She wrapped her legs around Akashi's waist, hoping to...well...she really had no idea what she was trying to do.

[A5]

Last edited by 445 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:53 am; edited 3 times in total

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:47 am

[C,3]

Mmmmmmm, yes right there, keep licking." Joy said as she help her warmer ups face right against her crotch "You are doing an excellent job." Joy continued on as she slowly ground her crotch against her helper. After a few seconds however she felt her helper begin to struggle as Joy was smothering the girl out with her crotch. "Oh, i should probably let you go. I don't want to cum yet. I have a whole ring of beautiful women to play with before i cum. I can't wait to get my hands, tongue and pussy on them." Joy said as she moved towards the ring entrance before stepping out to a roaring crowd and an almost orgasmic scene playing out in the ring.

"THREE! TWO! ONE!"

"The [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSzCyw0YOUk:2h6d5431]buzzer[/url:2h6d5431]! And that [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSrb-L-TJm8:2h6d5431]music[/url:2h6d5431] Signals the entrance of our ninth contestant!"

Joy calmly made her way down to the ring looking at her competitors and deciding just who she was going to have her fun with first. As Joy slid into the ring she had made her choice. "I think i am in the mood for some exotic food." Joy said as she marched over to the two girls in the center of the ring. "Hello." was all Joy would say as she would reach forward to grab Asha's head. "I hope your ready for your examination." Joy said as she would try to pull Asha's head directly into her breasts without so much as a warning. Joy would then use her free hand to try and grope Asha's breast hoping that she had caught this girl by surprise enough to let Joy have some uninterrupted fun.

[C,3]

"Nurse Joy has sauntered her cute butt down the ramp! Although a rookie, her gimmick has made her a fan favorite int he competition! Will she live up to the fan's desires or will her inexperience send her to the hentai infirmary ... whatever that is!"

Last edited by 445 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:51 am; edited 3 times in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:46 am

[C,3]

Elena's attempt to roll Asha off of her hadn't worked, leaving the tan blonde stuck, until the newest sexy girl arrived, the red head grabbing Asha by her head and forcing her facefirst between her breasts, breaking her grip at last and giving Elena the chance to slip her body out from under Asha's, taking a good minute to rub her aching back and breasts, while getting a good look at her new heroine.

"..Thanks for that, my back was getting sore..."

She said, taking another few moments before getting to her feet, grabbing Asha's arm while using her hand to press it deeper between Joy's breasts.

"I'm Elena, wanna help me get some payback on her, sexy?"

She offered, licking her lips at the sight of the sexy nurse's body, before the two of them would push and drag Asha over to the nearby corner, the two of them dumping Asha onto her butt, back against the corner. Elena would turn around, bending low and shaking her ass in Asha's face, blowing Joy a kiss before pressing her rear end in Asha's face, gyrating it on her.

"How do you like me from this angle?"

[E,1]

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:55 am

[C,3]

Joy couldn't help but smile as Elena stood up after being freed from the painful yet sexy hold. "Well, i usually don't like to share my toys but i guess i can make an exception this time." Joy said as Elena pushed Asha further into her chest. Joy then helped Elena drag Asha over to the corner. "Hmmm, i can't wait ti get a taste of this exotic beauty." Joy would say right before Elena began to grind her ass in Asha's face. "That is quite an angle you have there but i bet i could get a better one." Joy said as she waited for Elena to stop having her fun so Joy could start to play with Asha.

[D,2]

Last edited by 407 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:32 am

[A,5]

Akashi grinned when her butt slammed Cally into the turnbuckles. She felt the air release from Cally's mouth onto her back and then she leaned in and began to try and grind her against the buckle while she felt Cally's feet wrap around her. Akashi grabbed Cally's ankles tightly and grinned.

"There's no one who is going to save you this time, Cally-chan. And no place for you to crawl away. Akashi then took a step forward and threw herself backwards to smash Cally into the turnbuckles once more. Then she took another step forward to see if Cally was still holding on with her arms.

[A,5]

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:21 pm

[A5]
Cally groaned as Akashi ground her against the turnbuckle. She had wrapped her legs around the bigger's girl's waist, but that only let her grab the smaller girl's ankles. The brunette cried out as she was slammed into the frame again.

With a yelp Cally's arms loosed and she slid down. She scrambled for something to grab on to, and found it in Akashi's breasts. Squeezing them in her grip, she hung awkwardly behind Akashi. "Don't...need saving...." she growled, trying to remain defiant. The brunette knew she was in trouble though-she was in a position that was impossible to work with, the bigger girl was still pissed from before, and Cally was too busy mentally adding up the amount of painkillers she would need after the match.
[A5]

Last edited by 10577 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:51 am

[A,5]

Akashi felt Cally loosening as she slammed her into the turnbuckle repeatedly. She flet that her grip on the ankles was probably the only thing keepign Cally on her as she loosely clung onto Akashi's big breasts. "you sure know how to stay clinging on longer than your welcome." Akashi took a few steps forward and then grabbed one of Cally's ankles with both hands, lettign go of the other. She then suddenly spun around and tried to use the grip to tear Cally off her and fling her into the turnbuckles so she landed upside down in a heap.

[A,5]

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:28 am

[A5]

Cally's eyes widened for the umpteenth time as Aksashi yanked her leg. "Mother of-!" She yelped, her hands roughly being yanked off the sumo's breasts. With a FLOP! she hit the ground, almost faceplanting while Akashi held on. She could feel her legs and hips in the air, her ass facing the girl. Her only thought was echoed out of her mouth, in an almost deadpan voice. "Oh shit." She muttered, too breathless to be heard.

[A5]

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:39 am

[A,5]

Akashi brushed her hands off when she looked down at Cally who flopped down int he corner unceremoniously. Akashi bent over and grabbed Cally's legs. She then began to drape the girl so she was stuck in a tree of woe. Once she was sufficiently tangled up, Akashi got down on her hands and knees and looked at Cally. She grinned and pushed her face close so their lips almost touched upside down. "Well, I finally get to have some fun. I'm going to punish you for being a sneaky, naughty girl."

Akashi lifted up her chest and heaved it so it forced itself over Cally's mouth. She then took one of Cally's breasts ans roughly grabbed it as she began to suck hard on the nipple, while her hands squeezed and kneaded both breasts.

[A,5]

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:49 am

Cally gasped as she was turned upside down. She squirmed while Akashi tangled her in the ropes, her short hair brushing the mat. She furrowed her brow when the larger girl came up-err, down to her face, but the look of defiance turned to panic as Akashi promsed payback.

The brunette's come back was forced to a muffled shriek as Akashi shoved her breast over her face. She gasped-the cleavage was warm and soft, but Caly twisted her head as she tried to fight out. Suddenly she gasped as she felt Akashi's lips wrap around her nipple. The girl's sucking, kneeding, and groping lit her nerves like a christmas tree. Cally clenched her teeth, moaning and squeaking as her smaller tits were played with. Her body twisted and squirmed, unable to break free from the ropes that bound her.

[A5]

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next