Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette

3 posters

Go down

SS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette Empty SS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette

Post by Tatyina Wed May 22, 2013 6:06 am

Preceded By: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/summer-splash-f69/ss-13-hardcore-title-luau-match-brittany-vs-c-cecilia-t8488.html#p213749:ydiza26v]Luau Match: Brittany Luvve Vs. Cecilia Northman for the Hardcore Title[/url:ydiza26v]
Followed By: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/summer-splash-f69/ss-13-main-event-c-natalia-vs-marisa-hentai-title-match-t8491.html:ydiza26v]Main Event: Natalia Vs. Marisa in a Tiki Torch under the Moonlight match for the Hentai Title[/url:ydiza26v]

Chigusa Yuuki & Megumi Mutoh
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/schoolgirl-idol-chigusa-yuuki-updated-with-interview-t834.html:ydiza26v]SS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette 1612902-4R5RL6P.png[/url:ydiza26v][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/crimson-warrior-megumi-mutoh-updated-t844.html:ydiza26v]SS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette 1612907-X01YIA2.png[/url:ydiza26v]

Vs.

Russian Roulette- Katya Lvova & Oksana Stankina
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/russian-roulette-katya-oksana-t4826.html:ydiza26v]SS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette Normal4e4d11019aa11890d.jpg[/url:ydiza26v][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/russian-roulette-katya-oksana-t4826.html:ydiza26v]SS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette 1612915-BJ92G2Z.png[/url:ydiza26v]

with special guest commentary by The [s:ydiza26v]Love[/s:ydiza26v] Bandit Bunnies
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/the-love-bunnies-t11.html:ydiza26v]SS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette 838245-SHKX6KA.jpg[/url:ydiza26v][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/the-love-bunnies-t11.html:ydiza26v]SS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette 838247-BBVX3PL.jpg[/url:ydiza26v]

Match Type: Standard Tag
Winning Conditions: Pinfal, Submission or Knockout
Special Conditions: The winner of the match will be the new "#1 Contender" for the Tag Titles

Last edited by 445 on Wed May 22, 2013 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

SS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette Empty Re: SS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette

Post by Tatyina Wed May 22, 2013 6:34 am

SS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette 1612955-XH20WXQ.png

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen! I hope you've had a wonderful time so far in this spectacular summer extravaganza we call Summer Splash! The annual summer Pay-Per-View is also AFW's first time on the road and I know I couldn't be happier to be here in the fantastic paradise known as Hawaii! As always, I'm Eva "Sugar" White bringing you all the action for those of you who weren't able to make it all the way out to this tropical Eden.

My colleague Susan has stepped aside for this match as we bring in the lovely, bodacious and mysterious Bandit Bunnies. As the story goes, these rootin' tootin' rabbits have been causing quite a stir in the AFW. Not just in the tag team division, and particular Megumi Mutoh and Chigusa Yuuki, formerly known as two-thirds of Eclipse, but Bandit Bun Bun especially has a multi-carrot bounty on her head for extreme cases of kawaii rustlin, whatever that is. While they make their way to the announce booth, let's get everyone caught up on the situation which lead up to tonight's match up."

The AFWTron begins to flash scenes from a [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/makin-a-splash-t8263.html:2ta5asfg]recent promo[/url:2ta5asfg] involving the Love Bunnies, Chigusa and Megumi, Russian Roulette and Akashi while Eva filled in with commentary.

"And there you have it. Things certainly couldn't get crazier here in the AFW! Those pesky purloiners pilfered the title after their match with Eclipse at Avalanche. Now they are staking claim to all that gold. The powers that be have allowed the bunnies to set this as a number one contender match for a belt they do not own! But possession seems to be nine tenths of the law here in AFW and I think that's one rule the Bandit Bunnies are looking to follow by the letter!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

SS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette Empty Re: SS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette

Post by Kelsea Thu May 30, 2013 9:56 pm

For the last part of Eva's commentary, the footage dissolved to show the busty woman at the commentary table on her own... But then..

"Own... verb..." The camera zoomed out a bit to show none other then Bandit Bun Bun sitting right next to Eva at the commentary table, in fully bunny attire along with the trademark bandit mask that distinguished her from the one and only Mara Bunny... And in her hands she was holding an oversize oxford dictionary

"To have or hold in ones possession... huh..." She looked to Eva "But, seems we have the championship belts in our possession..." She said, pawing the belt that was slung over her shoulder "Doesn't that mean we then own them?"

"That's right!" The camera zoomed out a little more to show Wascal Wabbit filling the final seat at the commentary table. "You've tuned into: Learning with Bandit Bun Bun!"

Spotlight
characters:
SS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette ELZuoMvSS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette OG5hnuaSS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette Cg3CzYmSS '13: Chigusa & Megumi Vs. Russian Roulette 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Through the sun-kissed arena, an unfamiliar, Eastern-European [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aZwFQbeD1k&t=1m40s:ruugkttt]theme[/url:ruugkttt] began to play, somewhat incongruous with the summery surroundings. Russian Roulette appeared and began to make their way to the ring. Oksana was wearing her normal short-cut denim hotpants and white top, though Katya had made a concession to the summery theme by donning an extremely skimpy two-piece red bikini.

They seemed to largely ignore the fans, and as they entered the ring, Katya looked almost like she was sulking.

“Stupid country. Supposed to be a holiday resort, but they let just anyone in. Give me the private dacha on the Black Sea any day,” Katya opined loudly to her partner.

“We’️re here to wrestle, remember? Against the tag team champions? Like you said you wanted?” Oksana replied, a slightly exasperated look on her face. “We’️ve never had a match as big as this!”

“Right, right. It’️s just the heat, distracting me. I’️m not made for such fierce sun, it‘s so unrefined,” Katya pouted, examining her pale, slender arms. “In fact, give me more lotion,” she ordered, the petite Russian lounging forwards over a turnbuckle to give her partner access to her back. Oksana tutted, but duly moved forwards with a bottle of sun cream, spreading the white goo into her hands before massaging it into Katya’️s pink shoulders.

Katya couldn’️t hide her smile as she got the tender treatment from her big bodyguard. Though the crowd didn’️t seem entirely sure what to make of this odd couple.

“Much better, thank you,” she beamed. “Now we’️re ready to show Eclipse a thing or two!!” Katya clapped her hands together and began stretching her arms excitedly, awaiting their opponents.

"Great job, Bun Bun. I'm sure everyone's breathing a sigh of relief knowing you've passed 5th grade English! Anyway, it looks like the devilish no-goodniks are finally starting to make their way down the ramp. These two Russian beauties are looking to cement a foothold in the tag division and a win against the... err.. champions... might just do that! Not only that but a win will let them face the, uh, champions at a later date! Isn't this fun, ladies and gentlemen? Welcome to the AFW!"

Last edited by 445 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:47 am

The audience waited for a long time for Chigusa and Megumi. Their music played for several minutes and still nothing.

"This just in, folks. I know you've been sitting tight in anticipation of this match, but it appears that Megumi and CHigusa will NOT be participating in the match. For reasons that are not being disclosed to us, I am forced to regretfully announce that the match has been cancelled. I am not sure if the result will be a no contest or a forfeit but it seems as though I am going to have to say good bye to my dear special guests as we prepare to move onto the main event of the evening. If I hear any more news, I'll be sure and bring it to you straight away!

"Miss Wascal, Miss Bun Bun, I'm sorry we didn't get to enjoy your rousing commentary and delicious bodies for any longer. Hopefully next time we'll get to watch you in the ring instead of just hearing you speak!"

As for Russian Roulette? Who knows what the future has in store for them? Were they just robbed of a chance to move up in the tag division or was this, perhaps, all part of some master plan to leave them as the sole competition for the belts without having to break a sweat, or a nail in Katya's case!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down