Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Close Encounter of the Kawaii Kind!

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Close Encounter of the Kawaii Kind! - Page 3 Empty Re: Close Encounter of the Kawaii Kind!

Post by Tatyina Wed May 29, 2013 7:15 am

Wells blinked and looked at Tatsuki. "Bothering me when?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Close Encounter of the Kawaii Kind! - Page 3 Empty Re: Close Encounter of the Kawaii Kind!

Post by Cy_Man Wed May 29, 2013 7:24 am

"You looked bothered when you left the building, does it have to do with losing the Entropy title to whoever beat you?" Tatsuki asks the cute girl and awaited for her answer to try and come up with a way to help her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 29, 2013 11:13 pm

"I did?" Wells said and looked at Tatsuki with a confused look. "Huh... I guess you cheered me up!" She said and smiled. "Even though you beat me... I don't know how that works." Wells shrugged. "What do you mean, whoever beat me? YOU beat me!" Wells raised an eyebrow and poked Tatsuki's head. "Did you get a concussion in our match?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:18 am

Tatsuki just stares at Wells who is still in delusion of what happened and giggles after her forehead is poked. "No Wells-chan, I didn't get a concussion at all." The athlete thinks of how to explain it to the Kawaii. "Technically there WAS no match Wells-chan, you assaulted me under the delusion that you had to beat me to get the belt back. I merely defended myself." Tatsuki then takes a deep breath and then decides to ask Wells about her loss. "Now that I remember you were a part of Tension vs Friction right? Was it your match there that you lost the title at?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:57 am

Wells blinked at Tatsuki's words. She then shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah. I was a part of that. They made me defend my title! I didn't even WANT the stupid thing but then Val was all DO EEEET! and i was all DARE ME! And she was all I double-dog dare you with a cherry on top! And so I was all wooooooosh! And I snatched that belt up and then somehow as I was fleeing in terror, they declared me champion and then they just had me go get beat up by that guy at that thing. That sucked." Wells had been gesticulating wildly during her little monologue and then let out a sigh. "Glad that's over. Now I won't have to worry about getting groped by perverts anymore!" She said cheerfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:03 am

Tatsuki listens to Wells' monologue and nods as she does, when the Kawaii finishes up and says she is glad it was over the athlete rose an eyebrow. "So you don't even care that you lost the title at all? Not even a little bit Wells-chan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:03 am

Wells looked at Tatsuki and furrowed her brow. "I didn't come here to get beat up by guys!" She said. "I actually only came her because..." Wells stopped and pushed her finger against her lips. "Well, I'm not really sure why! I don't know how I ended up here but it's definitely too late to go back!" She said and nodded eagerly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:11 am

Tatsuki kept listening as Wells' expression turned to one of irritation as she talked about why she was in the AFW and then was confused with it and being unsure why she was here. Tatsuki thinks for a bit before asking Wells. "Didn't you come to the AFW to have fun here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:18 am

Wells sighed at Tatsuki's words. "If that was the case, then I haven't done a very good job. Sure, I've had fun, but I don't know if I have had FUUUUUUUN. I've done a lot of slave labor around here!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:25 am

Tatsuki lowers her eyelids slightly at Wells saying she has done slave labor and feels bad for asking. "I see, I'm sorry for asking Wells-chan." She then looks in Wells' eyes before looking away for a second. "Is there anyway I can help you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next