Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Crow and Viper

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Crow and Viper - Page 4 Empty Re: Crow and Viper

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:41 pm

Morrigan was pleased with Brittany's response despite how begrudgingly irritated it was. This girl really needed to learn how to enjoy life a little more. She was just so angry. But Morrigan had begun to establish a nice rhythm with her fucking, having made a few passes with the lubed up cock that it was beginning to slide in and out much easier. Morrigan let out a pleased sigh. "Come on..." She said in a cheerful tone. "I know you're enjoying this. You probably wish that you had done this sooner. I know it feels soooo good. Submit to the pleasure, lover. All your talk of killing and all your threats. If you had just been cooperative, then we would both be swimming in total ecstasy. Doesn't that sound a lot better than just resisting all of my help?"

Morrigan clucked her tongue. Anyway, I suppose I will give you the answers. I know who you're fighting at Avalanche." She said. "I still have my sources, you know." She winked at Morrigan. "I even know what kind of match you'll be having." She spoke rather casually as she fucked Brittany's asshole, her thighs slapping loudly against Brittany's as even Morrigan began to moan a little bit from how hot things were getting. "You're going to be facing Adrian Kytes. And if you can beat her, you can trade int hat dingy 'ol Entropy title for something nice and new and shiny. How does that sound, Lilith?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Brittany continued to scowl at Morrigan as the girl fucked her ass "This is how you help your allies huh, taser their asshole then handcuff them to the bed?" Brittany said as she let out another moan. "I'll admit i may need your help, thats why i agreed to this alliance but i never agreed to be your fucking plaything." Brittany said as she pulled at her cuffed hands to try and free herself.

Brittany then heard about her match at Avalanche "So i get to fuck up that little bitch." Brittany said as a smile finally formed on her face "Looks like i will get the chance to fuck her up just like she fucked you up so long ago." Brittany said trying to get under Morrigan's skin so she could reverse her fortune around. "Also i happen to like my title but i guess i could go for something more glorious." Brittany said as she felt her orgasm nearing and she smiled at Morrigan as she began to get used to the ass fucking "Now how about you unchain me and i will let you experience pleasure too." Brittany said as she knew that Morrigan probably wanted to feel good too while making love to Brittany.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:18 pm

"When they don't want to play nice... You never want to play nice, lover. We were having such a nice little struggle for domination but you just wouldn't let it be. You always have to go the extra mile of bitchiness. So... I had to show you what I was capable of." Morrigan sneered at Brittany. "Maybe next time you'll be content to just roll around in the hay.

But as Brittany continued, Morrigan dug her fingers into Brittany's thighs roughly. "No! No you WON'T fuck her up! Not without MY help!" Morrigan panted out. And when Brittany said that that girl had fucked her up, Morrigan's eyes widened and she jammed the dildo in as hard and as deep as it would go. She then left it there and reached out and pinched Brittany's clit as hard as she could.

"SHE GOT LUCKY, YOU HEAR ME YOU CUNT!?" Morrigan screamed. She raised a shaky fist and looked at Brittany. "If you go into it with that cocky, bullshit attitude of yours, then you'll definitely lose, do you understand me?" Morrigan said as she looked down at Brittany's stomach. She felt like jamming it down as hard as she could into the Blonde but her shaky fist fell and she only ran her fingers along Brittany's stomach.

Morrigan then turned her head and smiled a bit. "That's what the double dildo is for, my dearest Lilith. But... if you're a good girl, I might consider uncuffing one hand..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Brittany let out a small scream as Morrigan became very rough with her at the mention of Adrian "Looks like i hit a nerve." Brittany said as it seemed that Morrigan was just as hot headed as she was. "Calm down there, lover." Brittany said wit ha smile as she now knew how to throw Morrigan off of her game "Lucky? I wonder, maybe you needed this alliance more than i did." Brittany said as her wicked grin spread across her face again even as Morrigan pinched her clit harshly. "Maybe you need my help more than i need yours because it seems your revenge plans haven't really been going that well."

Brittany continued to smile as she talked to Morrigan "Now how about you release me and we can get down to business." Brittany said as she began to try and manipulate Morrigan into freeing her. "Now take that dildo out of my ass so we can start again as equal and then we can plan out revenge as we make some dirty hot love."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:57 am

Morrigan slid her hands up and dug her fingers into Brittany's thighs and flashed a sneer at the blonde. "Certainly not..." She growled out. "An alliance is that... It's mutually beneficial. If you want me to stroke your ego then fine, yeah I need you." She said. Morrigan pulled out the strap on and unhooked it quickly. She threw it down, exposing herself. "It's going back in soon enough, don't worry." She said tersely as she climbed onto Brittany and mashed her tits against the blonde. She pushed her head by Brittany's ear and began to lick the edge of it with her tongue.

"Yes..." She huffed in a lusty voice. "I need you. Uhhh!" She moaned into Brittany's ear. "Neeed! Want! Desire! Ooooh! Ahhhhn! UUUHHHH! OOOOH AAAHHHHH! YES! UHHHH! YES! AHH! AHHH! AHHH! SO BADLY!" She said moaning hard like she was in the throes of uncontrollable ecstasy, and practically screaming in Brittany's ear her lusty cries. All the while, her body barely moved aside from some writhing to emphasize the point.

Morrigan then grabbed a handful of Brittany's hair with each of her hands and pushed her face so she was looking at Brittany. "Don't. Fuck with me, lover." She growled. "You still want to play things the hard way?" She said. "Haven't you seen what I have done to the others? We were meant for each other." Morrigan then began to kiss Brittany's lips with fervor. "Yes.. Two peas in a pod. two crows in a murder..." Morrigan smiled as she bombarded Brittany's lips with greedy kisses. 'You don't want to ruin that do you?" Morrigan asked. "You don't want me to turn my attention towards you do you? If you ever rejected me, if you ever betrayed me, I'd have no choice but to make your life a complete living Hell. I'd have to actually hurt you and break you. Neither of us want that. But I can't trust you completely. If I untie you right now, then you'll just attack me. You have to learn how to cool that temper. But don't you understand? With me on your side, I will help you achieve fame and fortune that you couldn't alone. I will bring you pleasure. I may even serve you... Both our needs are will be fulfilled."

Morrigan slid down Brittany's body and took a breast in her hand and began to lick at and suck the nipple affectionately. "Pleasure. Isn't that what you want, lover? I'll give it to you. I'll give you any kind you like." Morrigan said between licks.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Brittany was glad when Morrigan removed the strap-on from her ass but she wasn't as happy when Morrigan still didn't release her arms from the handcuffs. However, Brittany was forced to let out a moan as Morrigan began to assault her in a different way "Calm down now bitch." Brittany said as Morrigan began to look rather crazy at the moment. Brittany couldn't do anything to stop Morrigan except continue to moan and squirm beneath her so called partner.

Brittany was starting to become worried when Morrigan continued on talking about if she ever betrayed Morrigan, Morrigan might just take her out of business for good "Fine bitch, have it your way. I'll listen to you and i won't fuck you with as long as you don't fuck with me." Brittany said as she tried to get Morrigan to calm down but Brittany couldn't just let Morrigan set the rules for this relationship "But you should remember that if you ever fuck with me i will fin you and i will take you out of commission for good." Brittany said before she was forced to let out another moan again as Morrigan would begin to pay special attention to her nipple.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4