Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Crow and Viper

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Crow and Viper - Page 3 Empty Re: Crow and Viper

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:38 am

"Uh huh..." Morrigan said bobbing her head up and down as Brittany went on and on. "I never knew you fancied yourself a ball gag kinda girl, Lilith." Morrigan said as she slid her hand down Brittany's body and tapped the ball gag. "Your head... is so thick..." She said and shook her own head. Morrigan tapped the ball gag and then looked at Brittany. "I could fight you 'like a woman' but this would be the end result anyway. I am just saving you the humiliation of having to be embarrassed in front of everyone. I already know how shameful you are, so to act like that just for me... it's nothing special." Morrigan then slid her hand over and grabbed the nipple clamps. She opened them up and let them close a few times while Brittany was watching.

"I just wish you would fucking listen when someone talked to you. Do you know how idiotic you sound when you say you can beat anyone? You can't. You suck." Morrigan scowled. "People think you're a laughing stock. They are EAGER to face you because it's a free win. Who have you beaten? No one. Congratulations, you beat Taylor when she already had a pair of bruised ribs. in a SUBMISSION match. If you couldn't win that, Lukretia would have been stupid for not firing you. You couldn't beat Cecilia on her best day and you lost to a fucking newbie at Avalanche! You're so pathetic that you almost got beat by Dr. Matu while she was tweaked out on drugs and half dead from bleeding out."

While Morrigan spoke, she casually attached each end of the nipple clamp onto Brittany's hard nips, almost as an afterthought to what she was saying. "You just don't get it. I'm here to help you. We're not enemies, we're allies. The two of us will become one. A fiery flying serpent. And together, we'll show everyone who ever glanced at us the wrong way what the real meaning of pain is."

Morrigan then raised her fist and slammed it into Brittany's stomach. "But only if you stop acting like an IDIOT with delusions of Grandeur!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:53 am

Brittany just glared at Morrigan as the girl tapped the ball gag "I'm going to kill you." Brittany screamed out as Morrigan told her she sucked "How dare you insult me like that?" Brittany struggled even harder against her handcuffs until she felt the nipple clamps clamp down on her nipples "Agh, you fucking bitch." Brittany screamed out as she squirmed on the bed while shaking her chest to try and remove the nipple clamps.

"Really? Your here to help me. I guess thats why i'm handcuffed to a bed." Brittany said as she glared at Morrigan with pure hatred in her eyes. Brittany then felt Morrigan's fist sink into her stomach and she began coughing. Brittany didn't know what to do now as she couldn't do anything against Morrigan and she doubted that by the end of this night she was going to be the same person as she was before.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:53 am

Morrigan was glad that punch shut Brittany up. She then pulled out the taser and set it on the bed and slid her panties off so she was fully nude before Brittany. Morrigan then grabbed the strap on and began sliding it on as she looked at Brittany. "Saving you from yourself, Lover. You're too thick headed to realize how pathetic you are. You need to be shown that the path to success is to lie with strange bedfellows, me." She said and grinned as she fit the strap on on comfortably, taking a moment to admire Brittany's delicious wobbling breasts as she tried to shake off the nipple clamps. "Mmm... You really ARE a beautiful sight to behold, lover. If only that intellect matched that gorgeous skin."

Morrigan slid away and reached into the closet and fished out a bottle of lube. She looked down. "See this." She poked at the latex cock. "This dick is about to go into your ass. "Now... you have several choices. You can ... continue being a horrendous, self-centred, stupid bitch, and I'll fuck your already raw ass, rawer, lube-free, until it hurts to shit for a good month. Oooorrrr, You can start being a good little doggy and maybe I lube this baby up first and give you something pleasurable." Morrigan smiled. "Consider yourself Pavlov's dog for the time being, Lilith. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be salivating at every little bell you hear." Morrigan chuckled and turned her head. "Of course, if you were REALLY nice.... I might even be willing to fuck your pussy. You'll actually get to experience the joys of cumming while conscious."

Morrigan stepped forward. "Now... what will it be? How do you want to take it, lover?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:21 am

Brittany continued to struggle and squirm on the bed even as Morrigan prepped herself to fuck Brittany for most of the night "I'm not pathetic you fucking bitch." Brittany screamed out as she tried to remain defiant towards Morrigan as she didn't want this bitch to take control of her. Brittany's struggles soon began to slow as the seriousness of her situation began to set in "Fine you win. I will listen to what you have to say." Brittany said as she still glared at Morrigan. "Please, Morrigan don't fuck my asshole." Brittany said even though no matter how hard she tried her voice was filled with sarcasm.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:25 am

"Oooh... soooo close!" Morrigan said as she scooched forward and teased Brittany's pussy by letting the shaft of the cock slide against it while she laid her body on Brittany's. Morrigan then reached up and began to run her fingers through Brittany's hair lovingly as she cooed. "I think that... I'll let you have the lube though. I know it's hard to not be a total bitch all the time." Morrigan then patted Brittany's cheek and slide back down Brittany's body, letting her tongue run down it, teasingly.

Morrigan let it slide all the way down until she flicked it along Brittany's clit and then sat up. She grabbed Brittany's legs and hoisted them up so Brittany was nearly folded in half. She then let her hands run all along Brittany's ass and inner thighs as she licked her lips. Morrigan then grabbed the lube and lifted it up. She then squirted the lube all over Brittany's ass cheeks and exposed hole. She rubbed the girl's cheeks and then used a finger to lube up Brittany's backdoor, sliding a finger in before pulling it out. She then ran some lube on her dildo and coated it thoroughly. Morrigan then slapped Brittany's ass hard with her lube coated hand and rubbed it some more before getting in position and teasing Brittany's asshole with the tip of her cock. "Mmm..." Morrigan purred as she licked her lips and only inched the tip of the dildo into Brittany's ass before pulling it out and teasing her like that a few times.

"You have a match coming up at Avalanche... I know who your opponent is." Morrigan said before grinning and trying to stuff a large amount of the cock into Brittany's ass.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:55 am

"Fuck you, you fucking bitch." Brittany screamed out as Morrigan lubed up her ass "I'm going to fucking kill you, you fucking bitch." Brittany continued to scream out as she tried to kick her feet at Morrigan to try and get her to stop. However, Brittany's mouth shut tight when she felt the tip of the strap-on poke against her ass "Don't you fucking dare do what your going to do." Brittany however had to admit that being in this situation was making her rather hot and bothered.

Brittany however, soon became intrigued when Morrigan mentioned a match at Avalanche "What do you knOOOOOOOOOO..." Brittany screamed out as the plastic cock buried itself in her ass causing Brittany to spasm and squirm beneath Morrigan as she tried to get the strap-on out of her ass.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:09 am

Morrigan grit her teeth as Brittany struggled and reached to grab hold of the girl's ankles and hold her kicking legs in place. While she did that, she pulled on the dildo and tried to establish a rhythm, pulling the stiff latex dong out of Brittany's butt and then working it back in so she fit it in deeper, though this time much slower.

"You cunt." Morrigan growled. "And here I went and gave you this nice Lube..." Morrigan stopped briefly and narrowed her eyes at Brittany. "Maybe I should make you suck it all off." She threatened. "Are you going to start playing nice? Because as it stands, I think I have a bad memory when it comes to what I know about your match." Morrigan then grinned. "But I'm pretty sure I know where Lukretia keeps her riding crop and I really would like to smack the nipples off those big tits of yours." Morrigan leaned in and grabbed one of Brittany's nipple clamps. "After... we remove these... of course..." Morrigan said looking at Brittany with a threatening eye. "Listen, Lilith, you have got until the count of three to say 'Please fuck my ass, lover, I'll be a good girl!' before I tear those clamps off and use what's left of your tits to do salt shots of tequila off of, got it?" Morrigan growled as she grunted and tried to stuff the cock in deeper into Brittany's ass.

"One.... twoooo....."

Last edited by 445 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:21 am

Brittany felt the plastic cock work in and out of her ass and she couldn't help but moan and groan in both pain and pleasure as Morrigan began to work her over "I'm going to fucking break my foot off in your ass once i get free." Brittany screamed out as Morrigan fucked her in the ass. However, as soon as Morrigan threatened to rip off the nipple clamps.

Once Morrigan began count however, Brittany felt fear enter her and she immediately said "Please fuck my ass, lover, I'll be a good girl!" Brittany's struggles stopped for awhile as after she said that but under her breath she whispered "You fucking psycho bitch."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:57 am

When Brittany cried out her submission, Morrigan smiled and patted her tit in a friendly manner. She heard the muttered words but paid no mind to it. "That's more like it, Lilith." Morrigan said as she went back to slowly and rhythmically fucking Brittany's ass hole. "Mmm... and you want me to tell you about Avalanche, right?' Morrigan said as she let her cheeks fluster a bit and grunted as she strained to work the cock into Brittany's tight asshole. "...Hah... Well... Sure... I'll tell you since you're being so good... but first... I want to know... have you ever been fucked in the ass before? I have a feeling a stone cold bitch like you would never willingly let anyone get into her back door." Morrigan smirked. "Honestly, I'm surprised that I didn't need the jaws of life to break into this thing with how tightly you're puckered. Your charming personality, I mean. Your little hole was eager for my cock, you dirty little slut." Morrigan said licking her lips.

She then patted Brittany's ass. "I know you like it, but you better start being nice if you want me to help you out. You DO want my help, don't you?" Morrigan said, cocking her head a bit and smiling down at Brittany. "Of course you do." She answered for her. "But you better answer my question first. Not just that, but I want to know how much you love this. How wet is your pussy getting from getting your asshole fucked, huh, lover?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Brittany gritted her teeth as Morrigan continued to fuck her ass with the strap-on. Brittany couldn't believe what was happening, she had never been this humiliated in her life. Brittany wanted to strangle the life out of Morrigan right now but no matter how hard she tried to fight it and resist Morrigan, Brittany felt herself becoming aroused at her helpless situation. "I'm going to kill you for this." Brittany said before she let out a moan "No, i have never been fucked in the ass before." Brittany said with a scowl as she tried to think of a way to kill Morrigan for doing this to her.

"There i answered your fucking question, now tell me what you know about Avalanche." Brittany said as she felt another orgasm building and Brittany didn't know if she could fight back against Morrigan or her orgasm at the moment no matter how much of a tough front she put on.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next