Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts

2 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts - Page 4 Empty Re: Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:47 pm

"S-Sure, of course I am Louise-chan... don't think you have the match in your breasts.... uh, erm... i-in your bag already...*blushhhh*".
The evident freudian lapsus causes the boy's face to flare in embarassement as the contenders get back to face each other in the middle of the ring.

Also, Ryu's bravado can't hide the fact that he is still under the spell of Louise's marvellous breasts: as the second round starts, his eyes follow their swaying back and forth, like a sexy pendulum that is keeping him slightly hypnotized.

Not even realizing that he belongs to Louise's bosoms already, Ryu comes forward trying to grapple her with a standing armlock, but being careless in his defense because of his confused mind. "Gotcha now.."

Last edited by 157 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts - Page 4 Empty Re: Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:45 pm

_ The match in my breasts... what a cute lapsus ryu... but tell me, you are not a pervert ryu ? 'cause you seem to be too attracted by my tits... hihihi

with a cute smile, louise continue to tease ryu... but when the boy caught her in a armlock, she begin to suffer and start to struggle. For ryu the problem is that when she try to escape, she make an even more enjoyable show for ryu... so he could be more distracted... but also more exited, and maybe violent

_Arghhh...no... let me go...aaahhhh....no....

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Blushing at the naughty teasing from Louise, Ryu remains focused enough to grapple her into a standing armlock... which make her display even more cleavage before his embarassed eyes as she is forced to bend forward.

"A-Ahh...!", once again the redhead boy must strain himself not to be distracted, so he decides to change move, using his advantaged position to slip behind her, trying to get her into an inverted bearhug.

"Mmm... so what are you going to do now, dear Louise?", Ryu would ask if successful, blowing warm air to the girl's ear and clinging his arms just underneath her bosoms as he starts to squeeze.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:12 pm

the poor ryu, is playing a very dangerous game, as he start to sexually stimulate a girl like louise, after he take her in a inverted bearhug. Louise feel some pain from her back, but she feel the desire, and she would use it. If she can, louise start to push ryu against a corner, trapping him in a place without escape. If she get there, louise tease her cute, but stupid boyfriend...

_ what I'm going to do now ? I can't believe it ryu, I thought that you know me... Am I the shy girl, helpless against a boy who start some hentai trick... Against a naughty boy I do this...!!!

Ryu could not believe, do that on louise, and hope to be safe after that, even if she like this kind of move, she just prefer to make them first. So her revenge is in three step. First she begin to move sensually her butt, rubing her ass against the short of ryu. Second, she grab the hands of ryu, and move them on her huge tits, showing to her boy how to grope properly a girl. And at least she turn her head, hoping to face ryu and then give him a wild kiss on his lips. A special combo to show at ryu who is the boss here.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:18 pm

While Ryu was trying to play the cool and confident guy, Louise soon reverses the roles, showing him that he is always the ingenuous and easily embarassed boy.
"G-Gasp.... c-can't get out....", Ryu groans softly as Louise pushes herself backwards, trapping him into the corner as she starts to move her hips against his crotch with slow and sensuous gyrations.

Grinded and rolled around by her curvy butt, Ryu is already her prisoner as she sensually distracts him until she can easily break his bearhug, also taking the chance to play with his little hands, forcing him to grope her large bosoms.

As the second step of her plan has been successfully completed, the third step is simply inevitable by the poor mesmerized boy: with Louise turning to face him, his weak attempt at escaping from the corner is relentlessly prevented. The bigger girl's body presses him tighter to the corner, and her glossy lips cover his mouth into a deep, hypnotizing kiss. "M-Mmmnnnnh... <3". Unable to escape from her seductive liplock, the boy moans, blushing in embarassement at how easily she has reversed the tables on him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:24 pm

teasing ryu, until he become a cute rag-doll for lher, louise continue to embarass him, kissing him for some minutes, some very long minutes. When the boy seem to be enough weak, louise try to turn all her body, facing her little knight, still trapped in the corner.

_ you have to be very brave, or very stupid to challenge me in a hentai contest... you remember ryu ?

if she can, after she tease him, louise try to put him in a tight bearhug, rubbing her huge boobs against his tired body

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:44 am

Ryu's senses are confused and mesmerized by Louise's succubus-like kissing, so she can turn his temporary stupor to her advantage, easily picking him up into a bearhug.

Once again displaying an impressive strenght, Louise easily constricts and ragdolls Ryu in her bearhug, pressing his cute chest tightly against her large melons so that he will be deprived of air.

Her sweet smile while she squeezes him make the thing even more embarassing for the redhead boy, showing him how easily the voluptuous maid can make him prisoner of her playful holds, and how impossible for him it is to escape, as proved by his cute fruitless wrigglings in her arms.
"U-Unghff....c-can't breathe..."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:23 am

_ oh my poor ryu, you can't breathe... I'm so sorry,... maybe I can help you with a little kiss of life

while continuing her bearhug, crushing sensually the back of her cute prey, Louise give him a impetuous kiss, rubbing her body with the one of ryu, with even more passion. But to tell the truth, louise don't really care if her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation works very well. She just want to have fun with her little knight

_mmmm... oh so good ... ryu... mmmm...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Quite the opposite of a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, Louise is stealing even more of Ryu's oxygen supply, squeezing the air out of his lungs and sucking it into her passionate, vacuum-like kiss. "M-Mmnhhhh.....!!"

Like that Ryu is squeezed and seduced more and more by the voluptuous amazonian maid, until she can enjoy the feeling of her captured little lover going softer and weaker in her embrace, becoming unable to fight back while she drains him with her female power. To her satisfaction, she can see his cheeks go all red due to the hot passionality of her kiss... and because he cannot get any air of course!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:57 pm

louise continue her hot kiss for some minutes, without pay attention if ryu is already KO or not. She take her time to weaken her opponent, but in the same time, she just want to have fun with her boyfriend. the problems is that louise can't decide if she have to beat her opponent first, or play with her boyfriend first... and her boyfriend is actually her opponent, so it means some very painful moment for the loving ryu. Then she stop the kiss, and whisper him

_ Hummm oh ryu, please pardon me,... but if I can't do this, I will lose my mind... you're too impetuous for me...

before that ryu can think about the fact that louise is probably one of the most impetuous girls, that he ever meet, the busty maid try to grab his hand and send him violently on the opposite corner

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next