by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 7:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Hi

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts

2 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts Empty Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Ambush match in Louise's private ring. The plan of Louise: 10 KOs to win Ryu and make him all hers with no more discussions

It was a sunny morning and Ryu was on his way home after a light session of workouts. He would have gladly worked more, but the last match (and the exotic aftermatch) with Nicole had drained the japanese boy in more than one way, convincing him not to push himself too much for now.

Ryu Toranami - Age: 18; Height: 5' 7"Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts Randomanimeguypic.jpg

But Ryu's recovery ability were above average, and he was glad to feel his body quickly getting back to its best standards.
"Nghhh... yea, feeling much better today. I think I'm quite ready for a new match, but I still have much to improve", he said stretching his arms a little while walking his way back home.
Little he knew that loving eyes were watching him, ready to put him into...quite a match.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 5 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts Empty Re: Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:51 am

Louise Heaven (Age: 19 - Height: 5'8") Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts 671284-BSE70BO.bmp
Louise was terrified during the last match. During this match, her boyfriend, the brave, but a little naive Ryu, was cruelly beaten and humiliated ... a severe beating given by her childhood friend Nicole. But what horrified louise, was the fact that in the AFW, many girls, very pretty, and even luscious, enjoyed tormenting the pretty boys with hentai moves .... and ryu iss very vulnerable to this type of attack ...
So, slightly jealous, Louise took a resolution, a great resolution ... she will show to ryu, that she is the only one who deserved his love, he don't need other girl for have love and sex... and for that, she want give him the most complete defeat, the most brutal, the most humiliating .... at least in her mind, louise thought it was a logical reasoning, crushing ryu with her love, to show him her love.
She was looking so hopelessly ryu. Seeing his little friend, Louise jumps on him and give him a tendre hug ...

_ Ryu, my love <3 ... * smack * I'm looking for you ... as you seem to get better, are you ok for a little match with me ....

and if Ryu accepted, it is obvious that he can not suspect, before the innocent smile of louise, that he will have a big problem against a opponent, determined to crush him, physically, mentally and sexually. If Ryu agrees, louise jumping for joy, and starts to push him in her ​​room, for a very private match... and once inside, she close the doors with her key

Last edited by 157 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:48 am

"E-Eeeep....!". Caught from behind, Ryu was surprised by the smushing glomp of Louise. But he could not miss to recognize her from her lovely voice, the tenderness of her soft kiss to his cheek... and most of all, the heavenly softness of her impossibly big breasts surrounding him. Breasts that never failed in making Ryu pliable to Louise's requests.

"Oh... h-hehe it's you Louise-san. Well, of course we can have a sparring match together if you like, just let me pick my... u-unfh..... u-ugh.. ok, I guess we're going now..". Like that, the young Japanes was easily convinced to accept the chance for a little "friendly" match, blushing as she easily nudged and pushed him wherever she liked.
His nervousness started to arise a little when he realized that he had been taken to a private large room with nothing but a ring in the middle... and that Louise was locking the door!

"U-Uhhh... s-so, w-what kind of match would you like, d-dear Louise?", Ryu finally resolved to ask while he climbed onto the ring, spreading the ropes like the little gentleman he was in order to make it easier for Louise to climb.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:02 pm

_ Oh thank you Ryu... very kind to you

It was a real pleasure for louise to have such a gentleman as boyfriend. as ryu, helped her to enter in the ring, she takes advantage on that, and slide quietly between the ropes. she walks into the ring with a big smile, and turned to face Ryu.

_ What kind of game I want? Oh you'll love it. I'll KO you ten times, so much so that you will be a rag doll in the ring. I'll crush you under my curves, play with your helpless body. I'll bully you, demolish you and humiliate you, again and again, until you understand that as I am the only girl who deserve your affection ... it makes sense, right, In your last match, it seems that you like to be sensually beaten by a girl? So let's play a game, the first who succed to knock ten times the other won ... it is simple, no ...

while talking, louise removes her skirt and shirt, gently and sensually as she hopes to seduce ryu during the fight. She reveals her beautiful body, and her usual outfit. She do some stretching in the ring, letting ryu understand in what type of trap he fall.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:39 pm

"Wha.... T-TEN TIMES??? sounds like preventing you from doing it is my only way out of this room dear Louise... so I have no choice but to accept the challenge..". Ryu gulps, knowing in which big trouble he has just placed himself as Louise has revealed her intentions to squeeze, smother and love him into helplessness, draining his strenghts until he will belong completely to her.

And, he get a privileged sight of how big these troubles are, as the busty maid strips seductively to her wrestling attire, letting him admire her overwhelming curves while she stretches and arches her back, making her legendary breasts look like swelling even larger.

"Ok.. then... ready to start, Louise-chan, I like you very much, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to grant you victory!". With such brave and honest words, Ryu was ready to fight, approaching Louise slowly as he rised his hands to invite her to start the match with a test of strenght.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:49 pm

_ really Ryu... I assure you that I love you, but I do my best to win this match... so be ready for the justice.... hummphh...

louise gladly accept the test of strengh, she try to gather her strengh in order to bring ryu to his knee by her power. it's not the better idea for louise, sure she is a powerful girl, more powerful than many guy... but maybe ryu will try to use her strengh against her.

_ so ryu, you remember our first match ? it's quite romantic, no ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:54 pm

"N-Nghrr... y-yes...it surely is...", the Japanese redhead admits as they push against each other, his slender, toned male muscles against her voluptuous female power, while their nose lightly rub against each other during this mutual effort to prevail.

Finally Louise seems to have Ryu kneeling down, but...

"...but you must not be distracted, dear Louise!", Ryu grins, letting himself fall backwards and thus unbalincing Louise, as he tries to flip her over him with a judo move.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:35 am

too focused on her physical confrontation, louise does not pay attention to the tactic of ryu, and in a blink, louise is projected into the air, unable to defend herself ... She finds herself violently crashed into the ring, temporarily unable to defend... helpless .... and really cute

_ Hey what you ... Arghh ... oufff ...

upon the terrible impact, her delicious curves are shaken violently, and louise must massaging a little bit her bruised sexy ass, for now she is at the mercy of ryu, for this moment

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:10 am

Ryu smirked as the first advantage in this strange private match belonged to him. "Heh... you would not think you can just put me to sleep and lull me like a baby 10 times so easily, would you?", he said, feeling confident in his wrestling skills. As long as they kept it at just normal wrestling, he knew he stood good chances.

Flipping so that he was sitting on Louise's belly, Ryu placed leaned down, his chest touching her beautiful bosoms as he gave a teasing kiss to Louise's nose. He knew he had the chance to deliver a much more painful maneuvre with Louise laying on the mats defenseless... but she looked so cute!
"So..? Looks like I have you trapped so early, Louise-chan", he mocked her, trying to keep her pinned down with his hands, confident in his upper stance.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:20 am

_ Nice move ryu, it seems that you have improved your skills, but ....

louise was now below ryu, lying on the ground, while the boy was sitting on her soft belly. Ryu did not hurt louise, rather than hitting her or putting her in an hold, he would just give her a little kiss. A lovely and cute gesture , but louise going to use it. If Ryu was not so concerned with the kiss, he would have noticed that louise preparing something ...
louise suddenly lifts her legs and try a aggressive maneuver. Rather than hitting Ryu with her strong legs, louise tries to catch the head of the boy. If she catches it, she squeezes tightly, like if the boy's head is in a vice. If she succeeds, louise warns her boyfriend.

_ You should be more careful, I never said that fight you would be easy ... but I am a true wrestler ... so if you're not serious... I'm gonna crush you

if she can louise, trying to turn, so that ryu would henceforth in a vicious headscissor,

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next