Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie.

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie. - Page 8 Empty Re: Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie.

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Kagami's face snapped to the other side as Mazzie's breasts slammed into her face again causing KAgami to grunt in pain as she struggled against her bonds. "I am not your plaything: KAgami screamed out right before MAzzie told her to kiss her breasts. KAgami turned her head to the side refusing to succumb to Mazzies demands "I will do no such thing." Kagami said even though she knew that MAzzie was probably going to smack her again with tits. So, Kagami decided that before MAzzie could smack ehr again with her large breasts, KAgami would lean forward and sink her teeth into Mazzie's breasts to try and get MAzzie to back away from her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie. - Page 8 Empty Re: Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie.

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Mazzie snarled when Kagami continued to be defiant. She couldn't believe this girl! Why wouldn't she just do what she said!? Mazzie was close, haughty and unafraid so Kagami's chomp caught her off guard and she let out a shriek. She rubbed her sore tit and looked at the bite mark. She then furrowed her brow and let out a roar as she kicked Kagami square int he crotch as hard as she could.

'What's wrong with you!? You must looooove Pain! Just do what i say, damn you!" Mazzie growled out.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:08 am

Kagami couldn't help but smile as she caused Mazzie more pain by biting her breasts "That will teach you to keep your fake breasts out of my face." Kagami said before she was forced to let out an earpiercing scream as Mazzie slammed her foot right into Kagami's unprotected crotch. Kagami slumped into the corner as tears formed in her eye. "Just go away" Kagami managed to cry out as she didn't want to be in the ring with her bitchy opponent anymore as her crotch was being devastated by her opponents continued assaults. Kagami could do nothing but cry and hope that Mazzie would just let her go without too much more punishment.

Last edited by 407 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:18 am

Mazzie snarled at Kagami and reached out to grab her hair and give it hard, painful yanks. "Not until you apologize for biting me! Not until you say my tits are wonderful! That they are the greatest you have ever seen! Not until you admit that you're really a boy!" Mazzie grinned as she leaned back and shoved her tit into Kagami's face but pulled it away quickly before she could be bitten again. "The more you struggle, the more you'll have to kiss my feet!" she yelled out.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Kagami's eyes continued to water as Mazzie's grabbed her hair and yanked it hard. However, KAgami spirit was still strong even though it was startin to crack and break "I will never preaise your fake tits." Kagami managed to yell out before her face was full of MAzzie's tits again causing KAgami even more humiliation. Kagami then heard what Mazzie said about her feet and KAgami looked at Mazzie with some fear in her eyes and in a weak voice Kagami managed to say with some stutterin "i,i will n,never give in to y,you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:09 am

Mazzie narrowed her eyes when Kagami was still defiant and reached out to grab two fist fulls of Kagami's hair. She then pulled back and shot forward, hoping to smash her breasts into Kagami's face and then pull back and repeat the process over and over again until she bloodied up the girl's nose.

"I. WON'T. STOP. UNTIL. YOU. SAY. YOU. LOVE. MY. TITS. AND. WISH. YOU. HAD. THEM. FOR. YOURSELF!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:13 am

Kagami let out a yelp of pain as Mazzie grabbed her hair rather harshly. Kagami looked at Mazzie with fear in her eyes before Mazzie's breasts slammed into her face with significant force causing Kagami's head to smash into the turnbuckle behind her before Mazzie did it again. Kagami soon was on the verge of passing out again as Mazzie continued to pound away at Kagami's face and after a few hits Kagami's nose began to bleed from the repeated abuse.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:30 am

Mazzie pulled away when Kagami's nose burst open. She let the girl hang limply in place and narrowed her eyes again, wiping off the blood on her shirt. "Hmph. Don;'t you have something you want to say to me now?" Mazzie said sharply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:34 am

Kagami was in a bad state and when Mazzie pulled her breasts away Mazzie and said "Y,your breasts are the best." Kagami said feeling defeated and broken as her nose continued to bleed causing blood to drip onto the mat as Kagami stared fearfully at Mazzie as her opponents breasts seemed to have broken the poor one eyed girl.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:40 am

Mazzie beamed as she was praised. "Yes! That's right! They ARE the beast!" Mazzie leaned in and ran her fingers down Kagami's long hair. "Now we're getting somewhere. Mazzie then turned and trotted around the ring and gave the audience a show of her huge, bouncing breasts. She then came back to Kagami and pushed them in the girl's face.

"Kiss them." She demanded. "Kiss them and say that you wish you had them. Worship them properly."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next