Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie.

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie. - Page 4 Empty Re: Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie.

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Kagami was still holding her injured stomach when Mazzie's large breasts slammed down onto her face smothering her completetly. Kagami immediatly began to panic and thrash about as her airways were cut off by Mazzie's large breasts. Kagami however would begin to punch at Mazzie's breasts in an attempt to free herself from the humiliating prison.

However if Mazzie didn't remove her breasts from KAgami's face after a few punches, Kagami would open her mouth and try to get as much of Mazzie's breast in her mouth before biting down with all her might.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie. - Page 4 Empty Re: Smother Match! Kagami vs Mazzie.

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:44 am

Mazzie was thankfully able to use her arms to deflect most of Kagami's flailing punches to her huge breast. She grinned at the thought of puting Kagami out of her misery but at the same stime, she fetl a little lack of satisfaction in making the flat chested girl admit she was a boy. Still, Kagami was a brat and Mazzie would finish her off. Maybe drag her some where and rough her up a bit. She could get out excess frustrations she had from dealing with Kyoko.

While the thoughts ran through her mind, She felt a sharp pain in her boob. "Gaaahfuck!" She yelled and instantly pulled away. She was on her knees, runbbing her soore tit as she glared at Kagami. "F-Fucking boy! Get your teeth off my tits!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:02 am

Kagami let go of her bite immediatly after Mazzie moved away from her. "I am not a biy" Kagami yelled out with what little breathe she had "I'm don't stick those fake breasts in my face again or i will pop them" KAgami said as she became extremely angry at MAzzie, a feat which very few people had managed to pull off before.

Kagami however didn't have the energy to go on the attack so all she did was use the ropes to pull hersellf to her feet so she could glare at Mazzie "I'm going to prove to you i'm not a boy by smothering you beneath my crotch." Kagami said in the most threatening voice she could muster.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:52 am

Mazzie glared at Kagami as she too slowly helped herself up. She sneered at the tiny girl. "I don't want your nasty rotting boy crotch anywhere near my face!" She wrinkled her nose and rubbed her tits until she felt that they were tolerable again. "Chicken shit, skanky boy! Come over here so I can tear off your little dingaling!" She taunted and smirked at Kagami. Truthfully, she wanted some time to recover too and it seemed as if for now the two had a bit fo a stand off going.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:00 am

KAgami was leaning heavily on theropes as she tried to recover from the recent smother attack by MAzzie "Shutup, shutup, SHUTUP. I AM NOT A BOY" Kagami yelled out and in a sudden burst of energy Kagami bounced off of the ropes and tried her hardest to punch Mazzie in her right breast "I'M GOING TO PROVE TO YOU I'M NOT A BOY AND I'm GOING TO POP YOUR FAKE BREASTS IN THE PROCESS." Kagami screamed out as she would attempt to throw MAzzie to the ground so s he could mount Mazzie's stomach and barrage her breasts with punches.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Mazzie was caught off guard and her eyes widened when Kagami suddenly shouted at her. The crazy bitch had already gone off her rocker earlier, but Mazzie was still so shocked. When she bounced off the ropes, she barely had time to do anything but accept a punch right in her huge tit. "Ughhhfuck!" She growled out as Kagami punched her. She snarled and wince but Kagami relentlessly threw her down and she landed with a thud.

"Uhn!" Kagami flopped onto her and the air was forced out of Mazzie's stomach" Huuuuuh!" It was happening so fast tat she didn't even know which pain to acknowledge. But it would be soon apparent as she felt her breasts pummeled by Kagami's tiny fists.

Mazszie shrieked as she threw her head back. "Fuck Owwww Ahhh guuuh!" She sniffled as tears welled up in her eyes from the pain as she tried to reach out for Kagami's long, silky hair and give it a catty tug.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:20 am

"I am not a boy" Kagami continued to cry out as she pummeled Mazzie's rather large breasts "And i'm not going to stop punching until you admit it." Kagami screamed out. However, Kagami wasn't paying attention to what Mazzie was doing as her rage kept her focused on Mazzie's breasts and the pain she was causing her.

So as Kagagmi was punching away she suddenly stopped and let out a scream of pain as Mazzie pulled on her hair "Ouch let go of my hair." KAgami said as she reached for Mazzie's hands to try and pull them away from her hair.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Mazzie could feel her sensitive tits starting to bruise from the punishment they were taking at the hands of Kagami's tiny fists. She was sobbing and yet when Kagami screamed, she still managed to spit back at her. "FUCK YOU!" She shouted. She was going to make her admit she was just a boy if it was the last thing she did!

When she got a hold of Kagami's long, silky hair, she grinned through soppy tears. She reached out with her other hand and tried to give Kagami a painful titty twister and shove her off her as she crushed the girl's nipple.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Kagami continued to scream in pain as Mazzie pulled her hair rather visciously "No Fuck YOU" Kagami screamed back before she let out another scream of pain as her small breasts were assualted by a titty twisted causing Kagami's eyes to tear up while she fell off of Mazzie. KAgami swatted Mazzie's hand away from her breast before cradling it in pain while trying to rub the pain away "I'm going to make oyu pay for that."

Kagami tried her best to sit up before Mazzie could seize the advantage and as she treid to sit up Kagami kicked at Mazzie's side to get her away so Kagami could recover a little.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Mazzie grunted as Kagami's foot lashed out at her. She winced and crawled away. Really, even though she wanted to be on the attack, she desperately needed to recover. She slinked over to a corner and flopped against a turnbuckle, rubbing er sides and cradling her sore tits. She unzipped her top enough to look at them and could see that they were beginning to bruise. She couldn't believe it! This girl was quite possibly doing more damage to them than Kyoko ever thought about doing! It seemed impossible and Mazzie glared at Kagami from her wounded position in the turnbuckle.

She bit her lip and then looked at Kagami. "Hey... cunt..." Her tone was surprisingly even. "How about, when I use these tits to smother you into oblivion and win this stupid match, when you wake up, you have to admit you're a boy who just wishes he was a girl because you're jealous of my perfect tits." The only reason she felt like she could offer this stipulation was because the stupid one eyed girl was being fueled by Mazzie's taunting. The Canadian had to take that away from her. She wanted to win and she wanted to win BAD, but not at the cost of her tits and it seemed like Kagami was willing to go out if she took Mazzie's precious bobs with her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next