Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Too Much Heaven

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Too Much Heaven - Page 4 Empty Re: Too Much Heaven

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Johnny's eyes narrowed. Taylor was really doing her best to make Johnny mad. To hurt him. The easy thing to do was to let her do it. But he knew she was hurting and that, in turn was really hurting him. There had to be a better way. He took a deep breath and exhaled. He then crossed his arms over his chest and walked past Taylor. He took a seat on the futon and looked up at her.

"Yeah, it's your life." He stated plainly. "But that doesn't mean I can't tell you when I think you're making a dumb decision. I'd hope you would do the same for me." He took another deep breath. He was starting to shake too. "If you want me to go. If you want me gone and out of your life so badly then go ahead and call the cops on me. If they show up, then I'll leave. Hell... if you call them, then I'll leave. But..." His face became pale and he looked at her with eyes that said he didn't want to say what he just said or anything close to it. "But... I love you babe. If there's anything I can do, I'll do it! But..." He looked down and clenched his fists. "Y-You're not a fucking island!"

He stood up. "If you need some time to think, a day or two, that's cool. But you're just trying to kick me out of your life and that's not ok! You haven't even told me what's wrong! Why the hell your tv was broken, why shit was everywhere! No explanation, just... get out of my life! Hell no! That's not ok, babe!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Taylor was breathing hard, but outwardly she kept her composure. She folded her arms over her chest, wincing as she rested them against her ribs, and looked Johnny in the eye.

"One of us is leaving. Are you going to make me walk?"

She knew she was red-faced, a very familiar feeling. She couldn't keep her hands steady, so she stuffed them in her pockets. She kept her eyes locked on Johnny's as if she was staring him down.

"If I want any fucking company, I'll call your brother."

Shouldn't have said that. She could hardly believe she did.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:16 pm

When Taylor was finished, Johnny reached into his pockets and made sure that he had everything. He then pulled out his keys and slipped Taylor's door key of his ring. He flicked it so it landed off somewhere in the distance and clanged against the floor. He then turned around and walked out the door, closing it softly without looking back and without another word. He carefully walked down the steps and decided, instead of walking back to his mom's house that he might just take a long walk across town and find the train station.

It'd be nice to see Kyoto again. Hell, he thought about just taking the train north and making his way up to Hokkaido. Right now he certainly didn't have anywhere else to be and he'd hardened himself up not to let himself become emotional over it... just yet.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:51 am

When Johnny finally turned to leave, Taylor closed her eyes so she wouldn't have to watch him do it. All she wanted to do was throw herself at Johnny and apologize and tell him what was wrong, she wanted to be held and told that everything was okay and that she wasn't a bad person and that Akashi would come around...

The door closed, and Taylor opened her eyes to an apartment that had never felt so empty. She took a deep, unsteady breath and tried not to look at the destruction she'd wrought on her living room... She couldn't tell if she was going to cry or scream or just throw up...

The sudden pain in her stomach told which one it was, and she ran to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet. She was a mess as she sat on her bathroom rug and sobbed.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4