Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Heaven Meets Hell!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heaven Meets Hell!  Empty Heaven Meets Hell!

Post by GreatForce Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:33 pm

After her first match against a certain pink wrestler in the AFW, Kogeki had taken note that her body had gone soft from years of just being idle on the island. Honestly she didn't expect the match she got against the pink hero too, it was bizarre and alien from what she was used too. It was early morning hours at the AFW gym, the sun was only beginning to rise and the gym was mostly empty. "Damn... This gym looking rather nice!" Kogeki said as she walked in for the first time. Wondering around until she found the changing rooms. She would enter and take off her casual black pants and red sports bra, stuffing them into the locker. Pulling out a black cotton sumo belt that she used for training and cloth tape to wrap around her breasts she got her self changed. "Teh... Not to many people here... Just how I like it..." Kogeki would chuckle as she locked up her locker and walked out to go train.

Before even beginning to lift anything Kogeki would do her stretches to make sure her body was nice a flexible. Doing her various stretches, the few wrestlers at the gym starting to take notes! Here was a 6,3ft giant doing a perfect 180 split! Kogeki would ignore them as she just went through the motions. Getting up with her body warmed up. "Alright well... I felt like my strength dulled the most thanks to that match so lets fix that first." Some people would call Kogeki crazy for talking to her self but it just helped her stay focused. She would walk towards the deadlift bar eyeing it up as her first warm up. Placing 150lbs to start, Kogeki would start lifting it up like a dam paper weight doing reps. "Tch... Should have added... More weight!" She said mid way through her reps and between breaths. Her mind drifting away due to the lack of challenge.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Heaven Meets Hell!  Empty Re: Heaven Meets Hell!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:34 pm

Kogeki may have been disappointed by the lack of challenge the weights were giving her, but a new challenge was quickly approaching her! The one and only Giantess (Not really but she did refer to herself as such) Himeko Akan had been present while Kogeki stretched. Wearing her normal wrestling attire, the busty behemoth was here to train her muscles. The reason for being in uniform was because this got their name's out there. Anyone who saw their matching outfits would remember the HWA! More importantly, though, the big sumo girl had her attention. After all, doing stretches while wearing hardly anything would be odd to many, but to Himeko it was pretty cool!

It was like this woman didn't care what other people thought about her attire. Himeko was quite the oddball herself, and pretty proud of that fact! So seeing another woman confidently doing her own this was kinda nice.

However, the giantess was a bit too drawn towards the woman as she did some splits along with other stretches. The rotund general even blushed a few times as she stared at Kogeki's backside. "Don't stare you dummy! That's weird!" the woman shouted in her mind. She forced herself to look away and lightly smacked her cheeks with both off her hands. "Bad, Himeko, BAD!"

When the woman started doing some actual lifting the giantess felt like approaching her. Sure the woman didn't look friendly. However, Himeko could be friendly enough for the both of them. She was big, Himeko was big. They seemed like a good match to become friends already. So Himeko would wipe off some of the sweat she'd built up from the weight's she'd been lifting and head towards Kogeki.

"Umm...Hi hi! My name's Himeko! I was wondering if you'd like a spotter or something?" the white clad woman asked with a polite bow to the Yokozuna. Himeko had the nicest smile on her face as she looked at Kogeki. She was as cute as a puppy while looking to make a new friend!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:03 pm

Himeko was one of the first Kogeki had noticed watching her. Being a giant like her self and having childish nature did little to nothing to hide that fact. Kogeki had just ignored her at first, but then this ball of sunshine and rainbows had approached her as she trained. Kogeki while being rubbed the wrong way by the girls friendly nature would entertain her as least for a bit... "Oh? A spotter?" Kogeki would pause for a second as she contemplated her response. "Hehehehe... I'll pass.." Kogeki responded as she walked away patting Himeko on the head. "Maybe work on those muscles a bit and then maybe I'll entertain your idea, little child~" Preseu smuggling said poking fun at the childish way Hemiko had held her self back while looking at her. "And also try and be a little bit more discrete when looking at someones back.~" Kogeki would head over to the punching bag to work on her strikes. *POW! BANG! BOOM! BAP!* The Eco's of her hits roared across the gym as she brutalized a sandbag. It looked like it was at the point of breaking if someone didn't provide support!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:39 pm

Himeko brightened up as Kogeki took a second to consider. However, she started to frown as the woman turned her down with a laugh. To make matters worse, the sumo woman patted her head, insulted her muscles, and called her a child! This kinda got on Himeko's nerves. This woman was calling her weak in more ways than one! She wouldn't let this stand! Nope! Not one bit! Of course she did blush as Kogeki revealed how she noticed the stares. That made Himeko blush a bit before the woman walked over to the bag and started punching it.

"Wait just a minute!" the giantess shouted as she followed the demon sumo towards the bag. "I'll have you know I'm a very strong lady! Not a child! Nuh uh! In fact I'd say I'm stronger than you Miss Sumo!" she declared while crossing her arms over her large bust.

"And yes. I stared. I stared a lot. But that's not my fault. You're just too pretty." Himeko said in a stern tone. "Now if you apologize for calling me a child I'll forgive you. Cause-I'm-an-A-dult." she'd say with emphasis on every word to drive in her point. Normally Himeko didn't have an issue with being seen as a giant child. In fact she kinda knew she was one. But being told that by someone she already had some respect for was...well...it sucked. So Himeko wanted an apology, and she wouldn't leave here without one! And she could be very stubborn!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:27 pm

"Oh?" Kogeki would halt her last punch on the sandbag as she turned and faced Himeko. As she heard what she had to say. "Ohohohohoho... And makes you think you'll get that out of me ya little warugaki?" Kogeki just flat out calling Himeko a toddler in old Japanese as she pressed her massive chest against himeko's crossed arms. Her nipples acting like sharp spear points. Breathing hot air onto Himeko a small chuckle would come out out Kogeki as she just had a a confident yet smug look on her face. Her eyes looking square into Himeko's eyes like a cobra! The mere presence these two where just exuding being felt around the gym! Kogeki looked like she was about to brawl right then and there like a Yakuza!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:47 pm

Himeko was not impressed by Kogeki's attitude. The woman's confidence was going too far, and now she'd have to pay for it. Calling Himeko a toddler was not a good move, either. So as the woman pressed against her, the giantess pressed her large boobs right into the sumo's pair. With neither one of them backing down, those around the gym waited for a fight to break out. Normally Himeko didn't start brawls. Normally, she just ended up in them. But today, Himeko wanted to make this woman respect her. So...it looked like it was her turn to start a fight.

"Well...if you don't apologize...we'll just have to tussle." Himeko would say as she shoved Kogeki back. Making some space between them, the giantess prepared herself for a battle. Tensing her body, Himeko would raise her hands as it she expected a grapple. "Looks like I'll be giving you some durability training...cause I'm gonna take your ass down!" she added while preparing to brawl with this sumo. Hopefully this wouldn't hurt their friendship, because Himeko still thought they were bonding due to her odd outlook on the world.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:01 pm

"Eeeeeehhhhh!?" Kogeki tried to hold back her laughter as Himeko took her battle stance. It was early morning too so the security couldn't really stop this if they wanted too! "Bahahahahahahaha!" Kogeki her self would burst out laughing as she heard Himeko's comment on Durability training! "Oh? You really think your gona be able to beat my ass? You really think that?" Her body language getting more aggressive as she got into her sumo stance. "Well then come kick my ass if your so confident that you can!" A smile of blood-lust escaping Kogeki's mind and onto her face. Not even a month in and she was faced with a fellow gaint like, but her all happy go lucky and doing the stupid hero shit you only kind in kids manga!

An attitude that just pissed off Kogeki by default! Flexing her muscles in her stance she waited for Himeko to come at her. Kogeki knew she wouldn't have to wait long since Himeko seemed ready to tussle. "So you gona make me eat me words or not!?" Fellow wrestlers started taking bets as these 2 giants where about to clash! The moment Himeko would make her first move Kogeki was gona bolt right into her stomach!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:29 pm

Himeko didn't like being laughed at. It made her cheeks redden to be taken so lightly by the sumo. Still, she wouldn't waver, and she wouldn't respond just yet. Instead she stayed silent while staring her foe down. So as Kogeki got into her own stance and told the giantess to come at her, she'd actually make the woman wait. First, she'd lift her leg up and stomp it down like a sumo. Then Himeko would mirror the red head's stance, acting like a sumo, which she was not. With a fierce look in her eyes, the rotund giantess would charge at Kogeki. Locking up with her opponent as the demon sumo did the same.

"Raaaaaaah!" Himeko growled as she struggled against Kogeki's huge build. The woman wasn't moving. Not even a little. Luckily, neither was Himeko. They were equally matched it seemed. Their muscles straining greatly to keep up this stalemate. "Gggrrrrr...You're...going...down!" the giantess groaned as she pressed her cheek against the sumo's shoulder. Still, she wasn't very sure how to bring her down just yet. For now she just wanted to keep her ground. But then it hit her! Sumo's wear mawashi's!

So Himeko would suddenly reach down with one hand and grab the demon sumo's attire. If successful, the giantess would try to lift her up and bring them both to the ground. This could go very bad, though, considering she wasn't a sumo. She was just doing something a sumo would do!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:04 pm

Kogeki will admit. She was impressed when Himeko decided to actually meet her head on. As she tried to replicate her sumo stance. Himeko gained a bit of respect from her actions! As the 2 women clashed as massive *SMACK shot though the gym as their body's collided. Kogeki felt Himeko's hands grab her belt and tug on it. Trying to lift her up and off the ground. "Teh... fool!" Kogeki let out a small laugh before she would show Himeko why you don't grapple against a sumo! She could tell Himeko that thought that sumo wrestling was all about the belt. In actuality is was more about physics than anything else!

Using Himeko's forward momentum, Kogeki would lift her right arm to Himeko's arm pit and placing the second arm at Himako's waist! Twisting her hips and tilting her body, she used Himeko's own moment to lift her off the ground like a paper weight and slam her into the cold hard floor bellow. Her head landing safely on Himeko's chest while the force on her body was minimal! But that just wasn't enough for Kogeki! Mounting her opponent Kogeki would start slapping the hell out of Himeko's breasts!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:19 pm

Himeko, despite her brave face and eagerness to make Kogeki apologize, yelped...really loudly as the woman flipped her. Was it a flip? Himeko wasn't sure. All she knew was that now she was on her back with a sumo's face on her breasts. Somewhat stunned, the giantess wasn't able to get right back up. That put her in big trouble as Kogeki straddled her and bega to slap away at Himeko's tits.

"OW! OW! OW! OW! OOOOOOW!" Himeko cried as the woman slapped her tits silly. Anyone who bet on Himeko was regretting their choice right now as the giantess kicked her legs wildly and squirmed under the sumo. "You big jerk-OWIEEE! ST-STOP!" she'd shout while trying to raise her arms to block the woman's palms. Himeko's breasts were bouncing all over the place as they were slapped. Angered by this treatment, though, the giantess would suddenly shout her arms up and grab Kogeki's breasts with a death grip! However, remembering a past match, Himeko would use a move that had been used on her to great effect. So switching her grip, the rotund woman would put Kogeki's nipples in the Devil's Twist nipple hold belonging to Death Bunny!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next