Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Concrete Poetry

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Concrete Poetry - Page 5 Empty Re: Concrete Poetry

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 07, 2012 3:34 am

Emily flopped onto her back and jackknifed up as Jocelyn's stomp hit home.

"Haaaah!" She screamed and gasped for air. She tried to curl into a ball to protect herself, but it didn't do any good. Every word Jocelyn spoke cut and humiliated her, and as she began to sob she knew how pathetic she looked.

"Get offf!" She moaned, pushing at Jocelyn's foot and squirming under it. "If... my auntie was here... she'd kill you!" She sobbed. With a sudden burst of effort and a ragged scream, she seized Jocelyn's foot and twisted it while she tried to shove her off so she could crawl away and work on getting up.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 07, 2012 5:57 am

The twist, catching Jocelyn off guard, was enough for the Chistralian to let out a small yelp and recoil. She then glared down at Emily and pulled back enough to take a two step lead and swing her foot into Emily's ribs harshly to stun the girl. She would then step over Emily and bend down to rest on her back and hold her in place.

Once secured, Jocelyn would reach out and roughly grab Emily by the hair to twist her head and push it against the canvas. Leaning forward, Jocelyn would press her face close so her lips were practically touching Emily's ear. "Listen here you little twit. You might just be right when you say your Auntie might kill me if she were hear but do you wanna know why? It's because she's a REAL woman and an actual wrestler. You're about as useless as tits on a bull in this ring and you always will be. You're barely fit to lick MY boots, let alone even pretend to be a quarter of the woman your auntie is. If you know what's good for you, you'll enjoy the beating I give you and be thankful you have it as a reminder of why exactly you should crawl back to whatever shitehole you call home and stay there, you worthless. little. cunt. Now, are you gonna be a good little mucker and stop wasting everyone's time playing pretend?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 07, 2012 6:19 am

The momentary thrill of success was quickly evaporated by Jocelyn's toe stabbing into Emily's ribs. She screamed again, her voice cracking both from the pain and from panic. She writhed on the mat and tried to roll onto her side to protect her hurt ribs, but was flattened out on her stomach instead.

She brought her hands up as if to protect her face and cowered back from Jocelyn as she lit into her. Tears streamed freely down her cheeks and her long, lavender hair laid in a tangled mess around her face.

"S-stop!" She wailed. She could hardly even argue with the girl, because she had nothing to say about her aunt. Words stuck in her throats and dissolved into sobs. "Get away, get away, my aunt's going to... she's going to..."

What would Allison do? Jocelyn was succeeding in planting doubts in Emily's mind. She'd spoken so little with her aunt since arriving, she didn't really know for sure what she'd have to say about Emily's affairs. The whole thing, Jocelyn trying to come between her and her idol, made Emily angry.

"GET OFF!" She screamed, and with another desperate burst of effort she tried to push up and turn over and fitfully push Jocelyn off, with no real plan of what to do next.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 08, 2012 6:16 am

"Your auntie, this! Your auntie, that! I bet you couldn't even take a pisser without thinking about how your auntie would go about it!" This girl was even more pathetic than Jocelyn was! It infuriated her to no end and she just wanted to pound her for her own sake.

But Emily bucked and shook the unsuspecting Jocelyn off her, causing Jocelyn to roll off of Emily and onto her hands and knees, more unsettled than injured and growled at Emily. She stared daggers into Emily and beckoned her to continue.

"Come on then, you little runt. You've tossed your bullocks into the ring, whatcha gonna do now?" She said as her lips slipped into a sadistic grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 09, 2012 6:15 am

Emily stood up, shakily, holding her hurt ribs and warily eying Jocelyn. She pushed her long, straight, lavender hair out of her face. She wanted to scream for help, but she knew there was no one around to hear, and she knew that that's what Jocelyn wanted her to do. Still, she was hurting and terrified, and her bravery was only so durable.

She fixed her wide eyes on Jocelyn and clenched her fists to keep her hands from shaking. "B-but, I'm not... I'm not even a wrestler! I'm only sixteen and... my..." She stopped herself from bringing up her aunt again. That wouldn't go well. She looked around to assess her chances of just being able to run away. It was still so unreal. She couldn't wrap her head around where this girl came from, or why she was after Emily, but it seemed obvious that she wasn't just there to help her train to be a wrestler. Was this what wrestlers went through?

"You think you're so tough. If you're such a great wrestler, why haven't I heard of you before? I watch all the shows." Emily's smart mouth wasn't exactly bailing her out of the situation, but she'd always been good at thinking on her feet. "I think you're just trying to pick on me because I'm the only one you think you can beat, but I'm not even old enough to be a wrestler yet!"

Emily decided, looking at Jocelyn, that she could beat her. She had no confidence, only desperation, but she had to be smart. She had to use her head where this Aussie clearly did not. Maybe at least she could get away and find the police. "You know the police are probably coming. There are probably cameras in here." She said. She had no idea if it was true.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Jocelyn was almost waiting for Emily to say Allison's name again. She craved it. But she was right. Emily WASN'T a wrestler, the point that Jocelyn was sent her to drive into Emily's thick skull by any means necessary. But Jocelyn growled at Emily's words. THIS girl was trying to put her down THIS GIRL!? It infuriated the Chistralian to no end but she tried her very best to not go off. Her fists clenched and she gritted her teeth. Jocelyn hadn't actually been trying to be famous or anything, had she? She just wanted to beat some bitches asses. Things just... hadn't gone her way yet. YET. But now that she had met Allison, they would start to. She already beat the crap out of one of the bitches she owed a beating to. Could she let this girl goad her?

She could. Jocelyn scrambled forward and tried to send a punch deep into Emily's belly, letting out an aggravated growl. She barely registered Emily's comment about the police. Why would they come? They weren't breaking into the gym or anything. So what if they had cameras? If they did, then one of the staff would have showed up by now. Even still, the thought was in the back of Jocelyn's head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 11, 2012 6:00 am

Emily tried to convince herself to fight, to think of what Allison would do, but she was terrified. Allison always seemed to be in control, and she didn't know how she did it.

She caught the look in Jocelyn's eye and knew she'd got to her. That was a good thing, except she had no way to deal with the result... She took a step back when Jocelyn advanced and put her hand up to fend her off, but caught a punch in the stomach that doubled her over and dropped her, her forehead on the mat in front of her knees with her arms wrapped over her stomach. She could only struggle to breathe with her eyes squeezed shut and her hair canopied over her head.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 11, 2012 6:33 am

Jocelyn didn't follow up with her punch. She let Emily drop to the floor. She herself was trying to do exactly what Emily was to some extent. THAT was why Emily had gotten to her. The rest was accurate but the thought of Emily, this weak and pathetic wretch, and herself being ANYTHING alike was enough to make her sick to her stomach. Jocelyn closed her eyes for a second before kneeling down.

She slid her hand forward so it pressed against Emily's cheek in a surprisingly delicate manner. She gently urged Emily to look up at her and stared down at her coldly.

"Your auntie wants nothing to do with you because you're weak and pathetic. I hold her attention so don't ever say a word about me again, you little snot." Despite her words, her tone was cool. "If you want lessons, come find me. They'll be much the same. You'll come to appreciate them eventually." Jocelyn let go and stood up.

"Lu Jiao Jocelyn." She said and spun on her heels and exited the ring with a flare and style that was rare for her, confidence building in her uncharacteristically. "If you're not coming for lessons, don't come at all or I'll do worse to you. Don't go looking for your auntie or I'll make sure that even worse than that happens. If you don't think I'll do it, try me. Those are your only options, muppet. Unless you'd rather crawl back home with your tail between your legs." Jocelyn spoke without even turning to look at Emily. She slid her way out of the gym gracefully afterwards.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat May 12, 2012 6:15 am

Emily felt like she was going to throw up, if not from being punched in the stomach then from the shock of being assaulted, physically and otherwise. With a defeated groan, she rolled over onto her side and realized that she'd started crying a moment ago. It was okay, now that the crazy girl was gone.

What she'd said about her aunt... She must just be crazy. Her aunt would never treat her like that, and if this girl thought that she could stop her from seeing Allison, she had another thing coming. Still, it made her wonder... Maybe she really didn't measure up to her aunt's standards. It wouldn't be all that surprising...

She reached for her phone and redialed the last number in it. Hopefully her friend Tatyina would pick up. She could use the help, and she was shaken from the whole experience and really didn't want to leave the gym alone. She would think of a way to contact Allison without the crazy girl getting in the way. She didn't want to get beat up again, but she needed to talk to her... Or else she might as well just go back home to her stupid parents.

She felt like such a silly, stupid little girl and cried that much harder for it. She'd show her, this crazy asian Aussie, or at least she hoped.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum